A Medieval Epic Ch. 01

Story Info
Malice returns.
2k words
4.24
66k
12
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBC
BBC
203 Followers

After the Great Battle, prosperity reigned for one thousand years. Duke Redpaw ordered many celebrations and festivals. The people were happy and the land prospered. They sang and danced and laughed all their troubles away. But unbeknownst to them, a great evil was stirring once again in the Abyss…

The Duke’s Hall:

Ghrom the Wise sat in the Duke’s Hall discussing the Great Battle with Caston, the Duke’s Advisor.

“Hmm… I sense a foul disturbance among us.” Ghrom said.

“Yes, as do I,” replied Caston.

“I fear the inevitable is about to happen.”

“The Gates to the Abyss are well protected by the nomads, you have nothing to fear.”

“The nomads will be no match for the demons.”

“I will not hear of demons anymore, Ghrom. You’ve been raving about the coming of demons for as long as you’ve had that beard. Now please, let us enjoy the wine and festivities.”

“Yes, I suppose you’re right, I’m getting too old to be worrying about it anymore.”

“That’s the spirit. Now come on old chap, I must tell you about my new magic spell I’ve created.”

Somewhere near the Gates to the Abyss: Vanessa, the leather-clad succubus, prepares to open the Gates to the Abyss. There, two well armed guards stood, protecting the Gates. The two black men where part of the nomadic tribe known as Krazen. Each one carries a custom spear, a symbol of the tribe. The tribe roamed the desert land, spreading their influence protecting uncharted territory.

Vanessa, one of the succubus twins, is a dark haired beauty with tanned skin and a slender body. Her big breasts are held up by a tight leather brassiere with nipple holes, a leather thong that disappears in between her butt, and leather high heel boots. Succubae have the ability to control men after the succubus have swallowed the men’s cum. In addition to their beauty and seductive sway, they also crave cock. The black skinned nomads were known to have big cocks, and she was up to the task. That and because they were the only ones standing in her way and the Gates.

She realizes she has to take on both of them in order to get them to open the Gates for her. As she approaches the guards, she decides to seduce them.

“Excuse me, but I seem to be lost, could you point me in the right direction?”

With that, she turns around and bends over, exposing her round firm ass. The guards’ package grew, stiffening to its full length. The two guards positioned around her, one stood in front of her face and the other stood behind her. Vanessa reached out in front of her and parted aside the guard’s loincloth, and with her other hand she grabs the base of his rock-hard member. The cock enlarged to a full twelve inches long and a good seven inches around. She was surprised by its size, and then she felt a surprise as the other big black cock rammed into her shaved cunt.

“Ungh! Your cock is so big!” Vanessa said turning her head to look behind her.

She felt two rough hands grab her dark hair turning her head back. Another big black cock awaited her luscious lips. She was greeted by a large cock head pushing into her mouth.

“Mmrph!” Vanessa managed to muddle out as the slab of meat pushed straight down her throat.

The guards slammed into her from both ends. They both carried twelve full-size inches of meat and with each thrust they powered it in to the hilt. Vanessa just stood there, bent over with her legs spread taking in as much cock as she could. Vanessa was the more experienced of the twins but even this was difficult for her to handle. The strength of the cocks and the furious pounding they administered lifted her off the ground. Vanessa craved big thick cock and she was really getting it now. It was more than she hoped for. She loved how thick the cocks felt inside her, stretching her out. She loved how full it made her feel. They thrusted into her at the same time, the entire twelve inches sliding in and out of her juicy cunt and throat. Their big black cocks shined with her lustful juices. She was forced to deep-throat that black cock, her senses being assaulted by the aroma given off by his cock. Her throat expanded to accommodate the girth of his thick black meat, her throat muscles working diligently to milk his shaft. The over-sized cock head was lodged in her throat. Vanessa’s lips wrapped around the base of his cock, and then letting her tongue slip out, proceeded to lick his heavy sperm-filled sac. His heavy balls slapped against her chin; she knew there was going to be plenty of sperm to swallow.

Sloshing sounds emanated from her throat, her saliva coating the entire thick hard shaft. The black guard pumping her from behind began grunting. His pace quickened.

“Rrrgh. Hrngh!”

“Mmrph! Crrck!” The cock slid out from her throat. “Don’t cum yet, I want to swallow it,” Vanessa said with her most lustful voice, before deep-throating that cock again.

The dark black skin of his cock glistened from her juices, disappearing into her pussy with ease. His balls slapping her clit, she felt the ridges of his shaft rasping her inner walls.

She released the cock from her throaty grip once more and asked, “Would you like to fuck my ass?”

With that, the two guards switched places, positioning themselves accordingly. She had no qualms about deep-throating a cock with her own juices on it, for she was a true slut. She would take it anyway they give her. She cupped his heavy balls, and embraced them as she continued to deep-throat his cock until her face was buried into his crotch. His smell was intoxicating. She gave him her best. On the other end her ass hole was getting reamed by an equally enormous cock. She felt an extreme pressure being applied on her anus, and she did nothing to fight it. First, the over-sized cock head plopped in, stretching the sphincter to the max. A couple inches slid in, and a couple more after that. He was gradually forcing his cock into her tight ass. Finally all twelve inches disappeared into her rectum, only the base of his cock and her stretched out sphincter was visible; heavy balls resting on her pussy lips. The guard grabs a hold of her tits for leverage, tweaking the nipples. By now the muscular guard was pushing in and pulling out easily, pumping black meat relentlessly into her butt. She could feel both cocks growing bigger and harder than before, and she knew it was getting close for her swallow.

She worked on his cock to the best of her ability. She sucked on his cock even more diligently, her stuffed throat muscles tightly stroking his rock-hard shaft to climax. She was right. Torrents of sperm gushed out, exploding everywhere in her mouth. There was plenty of sperm for her to swallow, and she swallowed it down eagerly. The heavy sac carried so much sperm it just kept coming out, and she just kept swallowing. All that sperm coated the walls of her throat; the semen was so thick and sticky it clung to the sides of her throat, making it difficult for her to swallow. Swallowing all that semen had filled her, and she still had one more big black cock to swallow.

Vanessa let the other burly guard work her ass a little longer while she finished milking the other shaft. From other experiences of taking big black cocks up the ass, she has learned that the easiest way is to just take it. Let them do their worst, and don’t fight it. That way it hurt less and they cum faster. She felt the black guard tensing up again so she turned around and started working his black cock into the back of her throat. All of a sudden a hot stream of semen came spurting out of the cock head, shooting it all down her throat.

Vanessa got up from her knees afterwards. The guards just stood there; they seemed mindless. “Open the Gates,” ordered Vanessa. The guards proceeded to remove the lock and open the Gates. A swirl of darkness that was the Abyss could be seen inside the Gates. Vanessa daringly entered. The Abyss was a place of darkness, nothing could be seen. However, Vanessa seemed to know where she was going. A short trek later, she came upon a frozen statue of the splendid demon himself, Malice. His equally impressive member standing out, as well. The powerful thick long shaft was wedged inside the bent-over angel, who was also frozen. The angel Sarah was on her hands and knees, her face showing a grimace of pain from the ass fucking she endured. The two statues were about to be thawed. Vanessa weaved a spell teleporting the two statues out of the Abyss. With a snap of her fingers the two entities became alive. The angel Sarah slumped to the ground, unconscious.

“Where am I?”

“You are in the human realm, master, and I am your slave. I am yours to do as you please.”

Malice eyed the succubus lustfully, and then turned his eyes to behold the landscape. “Yes, I have waited an eternity for this.”

Vanessa looked down at the fallen angel. Her body pale and delicate, beautiful and fragile. “Shall I remove her permanently?”

“No, I believe I still have use for her.” An evil chuckle escaped his voice, then a laugh.

“And these guards?”

“Send them as a welcoming party. Let the world know of my presence.”

“Yes, master.”

Back at the City of Redpaw: Everyone was drunk from the celebrations. The lanterns died down and most of the people scattered back into their homes. A few drunken citizens still wandered the cobbled streets. The festivities were over; the Duke and his advisor were back in the castle discussing some rather important business.

Outside the city streets lay a quiet serene night, only a couple guards and drunks left walking the road. The guards held torches as they patrolled the city streets. Everything was quiet, a little too quiet. Just when everything seemed fine a spear flew through the air, gutting one of the citizens in the chest. The guards quickly draw their swords and look to see what’s going on. They looked at the spear jutting out of the dead man’s chest. It was the spear of the Krazen. Near the entrance to the city gates two burly black figures approached, walking in a zombie-like manner. One of the guards charged at them with his sword, but was quickly dispatched by the Krazen. The other guards were hesitant to attack, knowing the skill of the Krazen. Over the horizon on the outskirts of the city another mysterious figure emerged. With his sword in hand, he flew swiftly through the air and with one quick slash of his blade, the Krazen fell.

The guards were amazed by this man’s skill with a sword. They quickly welcomed him into the castle, assuring him that the Duke will want to meet him.

Later that evening: The mysterious man became known to the Duke as Tristan the Swordsman. The Duke thanked him for stopping the Krazen. The Duke and his advisor pondered why the Krazen would do such a thing.

“Thank you, Tristan. Please, stay and rest for the night as my guest of honor. My guard will escort you to your room.”

“Thank you. We will continue this in the morning.”

The guard escorted Tristan out of the Duke’s Hall.

“Most curious fellow he is.”

“Yes, indeed,” replied the Duke.

“He is not from around here,” Caston said.

“We shall find out from him tomorrow, right now I want to know why the Krazen killed our men.”

“It is a very strange matter, one I’m afraid I don’t have the answer to. Ghrom did voice his… concern about something most troublesome.”

“I fear there is much worse to come, Caston.”

“I will consult with Ghrom first thing tomorrow.”

“….”

Next chapter coming soon…

BBC
BBC
203 Followers