A Meeting

Story Info
Should he have agreed to meet her in the forest?
1.1k words
4
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sure this was the place she had described.

He pushed through the last of the overhanging branches and peered through into the sunlight beyond. She was sat on the opposite side of a large dappled pool, fair skin covered by a light summer dress, tied at the waist, with her toes just dipping into the water.

As if she'd heard him she stood abruptly and stretched her arms above her head, arching her back, cat-like. The sun illuminated her from behind, shining through the flimsy material of her dress, so that he could see the soft outline of her long, slender legs. His eyes followed those curves upwards and were drawn to where her legs met. He began to imagine the soft folds there that he could slide his fingers into, how she would open up to him, growing wetter and wetter.

A splash broke his reverie. She had dived head first into the water and as she emerged she tossed aside the damp fabric of her dress. She was naked beneath, he saw. The water came up to her hips, lapping against the curve of her ass. Above her hair was plastered to her back, curling down and across her breasts. She began to walk away from him, towards the small waterfall to the left of the clearing. As she moved the sway of her hips caused her breasts to undulate and he felt himself begin to harden, watching their perfect teardrop shape and remembering how their smooth skin fit into his palm, how he could squeeze them.

She reached the edge of the water, took a deep breath and dived downwards, disappearing from site. Without wasting a moment he strode towards the water, pulling off his shirt and shorts, leaving only his tight pair of boxers. The sudden chill of the water made him pause slightly, but then he quickly followed her to the waterfall, and under in the wash of bubbles, and then bursting upwards into a sort of cavern, bounded on one side by the cascade of water, the others by smoothed rock. And there she was.

She regarded him coolly as he entered, hiding her excitement at his sleek form, strong arms and torso. As he walked closer she kept her composure, keeping control, just as she liked it. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her so that they were face to face, almost touching. He moved as if to kiss her, but she pulled back, revelling in the tension of what was about to happen. With the tip of her tongue she slowly, seductively licked his lips, then along his jawline and around the curves of his ear. At the same time she brought her hand up, brushing lightly across his chest and downwards, over the hard bulge of his boxers. All he wanted was for her to touch him there, for her to take his cock in her hand, then mouth.

Suddenly he couldn't take it anymore, she had pushed him too far this time. She looked up at his sharp movement and saw the change in his face. No longer content to simply follow her orders and be at her mercy, he grabbed her, pushed her back against the rock and up onto a ledge. He kissed her, passionate and hard against her reluctant mouth. He want to take her fast, then and there, but then he remembered all the games she played with him and slowed. He wanted her to enjoy his power.

He began to kiss down her long slender neck, along the arch of her collar bone and to her breasts, which he squeezed together with his hands, fingers digging into the soft flesh. His swirled tongue around her erect nipple and felt the rough texture contrast to the smooth skin around. Letting his teeth lightly graze the tips he elicited a slight shiver from her and squeezed harder.

With his hand still caressing her breasts he kneeled down and began to kiss around the top of her legs as he had imagined. She had a soft dusting of hair there which shrouded the warmth underneath. He let his tongue run slowly through and down, playing over her outer lips, the skin covering her clit and then lower, to her opening. She began to squirm above him, willing him to go further, but he kept his slow pace. He pushed his tongue inside her and then ran it up to her clitoris, swirling round and round, eliciting small whimpers of pleasure. The taste was light, yet musky and filled his nose.

He decided to let her have what she wanted and pushed two fingers deep inside her, keeping his tongue on her clit. He curled his fingers upwards, massaging her passage and felt her hum with pressure. Pushing his fingers deeper, she contracted around him, and she dug her nails tight into his ass, making him wince both from pain and anticipation. He could tell she loved having his fingers inside him, but her forcefulness told him she wanted more, and he wanted with ever more urgency to be completely inside of her.

He stood quickly, ready to enter her, but she slipped quickly onto the mossy floor. She looked up at his confused face with a sly smile,

"I've got to taste you first"

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock then lowered her head down and took him deep into her warm mouth. She loved the slightly salty taste and the feel of him hardening inside her mouth. Giving him this pleasure turned her on so much and she felt herself get even wetter. Moving her head up and down she used her hands as well, stimulating him everywhere. She watched his face carefully, letting him build but keeping him from the peak. She wanted to feel him come inside her.

Unable to keep this close to the edge any longer he pulled her head back and pushed her down onto the ground. He slid quickly inside her and paused for a moment, both of them enjoying the incredibly tight sensation and closeness. The feel of him pushing up inside her was incredible and she started to rock her hips, pulling him in and out of her. They began to move together then, both thrusting, holding onto one another and looking into one another's eyes. All thoughts of teasing and games were gone.

She began to feel him move with more urgency, pushing harder, building the pressure in both of them as they reached that threshold. As he thrust harder the barrage of feelings tipped her over the edge and she began to gasp, unable to get enough breath, unable to hold back any longer. Looking into his eyes she saw her own need to come reflected back and her whole body began to contract and shudder, bearing down on his cock, unbearably tight. With a last grunt she felt him release inside of her and the relief was wonderful. Her last contractions squeezed his cock

For several minutes they simply clung to each other, revelling in the closeness as he gradually softened inside her.