A Meeting of Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Then I want you to do something for me. Help me put the boots on as we sit here, then it will be time to walk back to the car and go home.

He proceeded to do as I asked. It was perhaps a little unusual and any passerby that walked by and chanced to notice that we were holding each others gaze with a little more intensity than was probably really necessary for such a mundane task. The sexual tension in that action was intense and we both felt it.

With hardly a further word, we hurried home. Although it was completely unnecessary, I ordered him up to the bedroom and told him to strip down to his panties and kneel on the floor in front of me. While he did that I positioned my ass on the edge of the bed and dangled my booted legs over his shoulders. I heightened the tension by ordering him to sniff my drenched panties and made him beg for permission to remove them and eat me to several orgasms.

By the time I let him eat me, I was ready to explode and I knew I wouldn't last long. No sooner did his lips brush across my aroused clit then my body began to quake and tingle. I held his head firmly in place and ground my already engorged clit against his face, lips and nose selfishly seeking more pleasure. Minutes later with his tongue buried in the moist folds of my labia and his nose pressed firmly against my clit I reached orgasm. It felt like I was soaring and I screamed out as my juices began flowing freely and the scent of my arousal began to fill the room.

I knew what he wanted next and as much as I might have wanted to delay it, I knew I would give it to him.

"Do you want to cum on my boots my love."

"Yes. Please. Please may I come on your boots.

"You may. Please moisten your hand with my juices and then masturbate yourself. Let me know when you are close"

Without waiting, he did as he was told and quickly began pulling on his cock. I loved watching him stare wantonly at my tall, sexy, shiny black over the knee boots as he pulled on his steel hard rod. I started diddling myself as he did this, tasting my own juices and quickly rising back to my own state of high arousal.

After just a short while he said, "I'm close. Please may I cum. Please may I cum on your boots"

"Yes my love. Cum on them. Cum hard right now.

I never get tired of ordering my husband to cum and I never get tired of watching his expression as he submits to me in such a desperate and loving manner. His cum flew from his tip in several spurts mostly landing on the front of them.

We both knew what was next and so I ordered it. There are few things more gratifying than watching a man lick his cum off your sexy brand new boots.

Postscript

All of those things happened about seven months ago and much has changed since then.

Now, every time we go to the mall we're both a little bit on pins and needles remembering our little mental game and the joy it gave us. Both of us remember our reaction and I'm sure we both secretly hope that one day we might do what we imagined that night.

Even if we don't do it. Even if we never do it. Knowing that we are both aroused by my control will light the fire within both of us just the same. The urge to dominate him will begin to kindle inside of me. We both get aroused by the anticipation, the possibility that today might be the day. That's the type of mental domination that is deeply, deeply arousing to both of us and adds to our relationship every day.

The other thing that has changed is that we are now expecting. Based on the calendar, it almost surely happened one of the two nights where we made love fantasizing about the boots. I feel in my heart it happened the second time because I still so vividly remember how wonderful that orgasm was and how deeply it shook me.

We take things day by day and soon our lives will change again. I'm sure it will be wonderful. In the meantime, my loving husband has been taking very good care of his wife and I have rewarded him, once per month, with the opportunity to polish my boots in his own special way.

12