A Meeting Of Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought long and hard about that. I was also rarely doing things in my work that would be considered out of the norm of society. When I did preps for surgery, I delighted in allowing my hands to touch bare flesh, instead of through a towel as we were taught in school.

Also in my rounds I would find a patient obviously in need, and I would relieve them. I came to realize that many of the other nurses would do the same, it was simply a matter of comfort. So it was easy to understand that Ted sometimes would do the same for his clients.

One day, I stopped to check on him at his apartment. This day was different. Ted met me at the door, looked at me and told me he loved me! I was surprised! I had never thought about him like that, or if I had it hadn't registered. I just deeply and completely cared about him and how he was doing. We had spent hundreds of hours talking about everything under the Sun, Ted was my closest friend. I had almost completely stopped dating, I just did my work at the hospital and went home. In retrospect, I know now I fell in love with this man the day I first saw him on the street!

So I lived my life, and cared for him, looked after him. Any semblence of a social life was long gone. There were moments of pleasure with a patient, not many though. I would go home and masturbate, I had settled into a lifestyle of solo sexuality. I saved and saved, my dream was still to become a Doctor.

Just one time, tired after my shift, I had complained of sore shoulders, Ted had stepped behind me in the chair and worked my neck and shoulders, stopping when I drifted off to sleep. I had woken a few hours later, it was nearly midnight. The first thing I saw was his smiling face, those eyes looking at me. My first reaction was that familiar tingle, then I blushed and looked down. He didn't say anything, and never really touched me again after that.

But this time, he reached out and took me in his arms, and kissed me. I was lost! Just like that, I knew!

I had seen him naked just the one time, he had never seen me. I felt his hands stroke my back, slide down, cup my buttocks, the first orgasm tore through me!

His hands came around to my blouse, one at a time he tripped the buttons, sliding it back and off my shoulders as I stood unable to do anything but allow him.

His hands slid around my back, tripped the catch on the bra I wore, I felt it loosen, then slide off, baring my breasts.

He pulled the soft sweater he wore over his head, reached for me again with another kiss, my nipples bored into his bare chest like needles.

His hands were everywhere, stroking and exploring me, the touch was like electricity, my mind could only discern what he was doing.

I felt my hands drop down to his groin, as if they had a mind of their own. I felt his hardness through the jeans he wore. My fingers flipped the button at the top, slid the zipper down. He wore nothing underneath, he sprang erect and proud as the garment fell away and dropped to his ankles.

He stepped from the trousers, and pressed naked against me, I still had on the slacks I wore that day.

"Take them off for me!" he said. "Show yourself to me!" as he stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed in his tiny room.

I stood before him, naked to the waist, completely in his power. My hands came up, I undid the slacks and let them drop, now standing before him in a pair of tiny soft panties.

I placed a thumb on each side and slid them down and off, standing back up naked before him. His eyes went to my groin, I was puffed up and excited, fully visible to him, I knew.

The look on his face was one of delight, "Open for me!" he said.

I allowed my legs to part, letting him see. Then I stepped to him, his hands reached around and cupped my fanny, his face came forward and buried itself in my flesh, explosions went off!

Suddenly I was on the bed, on my back, "Open!" he commanded. I spread my legs, just inches from his face as he drank in every inch of me.

Deliciously naughty, he somehow knew I loved it, I was shuddering and flooding at his gaze.

His penis was like steel, he slid up me and we joined, and he took me from fucking my mind to fucking my body!

He made love to me in a way no man ever had! I know I did the same to him, we were in a struggle to give each other pleasure. I had had perhaps a dozen partners in my life, just one was memorable. Ted took me through every human emotion there is, he completely overwhelmed me!

I married him just 3 weeks later.

12