A Meeting Worth Waiting For Ch. 1

Story Info
Friends enjoy a threesome.
1.6k words
3.58
45k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was the typical girl Derik was looking for. Long sexy legs, tight firm ass, beautifully toned body, long arms, gorgeous fingers, high full breasts and sensual lips. Derik had tried and tried to get Alex to date him but to no avail. She seemed more interested in her writing than guys, until recently.

She had been paying a little more attention to her extra-ciricular activities. She arrived at the party with her friend Lindsay about an hour after Derik. He was loitering around the keg with his mates discussing the ins and outs of football, who would win this years superbowl things etc. when he noticed her. His jaw almost hit the floor. He felt a heatwave run wild in his pants having to move to the other side of the keg to hide the growing bulge in his pant leg.

Alex had worn a short black dress with thin straps, her hair falling in loose waves over her shoulders and high black strap stiletto’s, her toes painted the same red as her lips. She was gorgeous, he thought. He had a sudden desire to jerk off right then and there but was interrupted by his mate slapping his back, "Fuck me!" his mate said. "What a fucking beauty" pointing in Alex and Lindsay's direction.

Lindsay wasn't all that to look at, and she was known more for her liking of girls snatches than of a mans manhood. Derik had known Alex for about 2 years through a few of his mates who knew her brother. He'd asked her to a movie a few times and then again to the football but she politely declined saying she rarely socialised outside her close-knit group of friends as she was busy finishing her novel and really didn't need any outside distractions. Derik understood but was hurt at the same time. He didn't think he was all that bad, at least Sheri hadn't complained when she fucked his brains out on July 4th last year in her parents bed while they were away over the long weekend.

He stood at just over 6feet tall, short brown hair and a pretty well toned body. His college football training had definitely paid off he thought as he adjusted the hard lump now a stiff pole bursting to pop out his pants.

Lindsay brushed his arm lightly as she reached for a plastic cup.

"Is that a kink in your pants, or are you just happy to see me, D?" Lindsay cooed, her long brown hair falling forward over her shoulder.

"Why don't you unzip them and find out!" Derik shot back, standing back and folding his arms across his chest, now quite happy to display his hard erection.

"Might just hold you to that later," she threw over her shoulder as she walked away, "when I’ve had plenty more to drink" she laughed.

Derik was smiling to himself thinking how good this night might end up being if only he could get Alex Andrews. Speaking of her to himself, he caught site of her slowly walking up the stairs towards the bathroom. He followed her not long after, but was surprised when he found the bathroom empty. He bagman his quest to find her. His search was soon over when he opened the door to the main bedroom and saw her standing in the dark looking through whit lace curtains out the window.

He almost died at the site of her silhouette. Her breasts were revealing in her dress and her legs shapely against the moonlight. Her hair caressing her shoulder and shining brightly. He stepped through the doorway and gently closed the door behind him. He silently turned the key and walked over to Alex. He was standing behind her following her gaze out the window. There were two squirrels running and playing along one of the oak tree branches outside the open window and the breeze that flowed through hardened her nipples under the thin material of her dress.

Derik slid a hand lightly up her upper arm and over her shoulder, sliding her hair away and gently kissing her neck.

"Derik?" she asked in a moan turning her head to meet his lips.

He kidded her deeply as she turned around and ran her hands up the length of his back. He broke away, lightly brushing the rest of her hair from her face, barely making contact with her skin.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked softly, his hand now fumbling with the hook on the back of her dress.

"I didn't," she responded touching his throbbing shaft through his pants, "though I was hoping you would follow me up here" she moaned again as he unzipped her dress and ran his hands over her naked back, the straps falling from her shoulders and the dress landing in a pile on the floor.

She moaned louder and pushed her exposed breasts into his chest still covered by his soft shirt. She had undone his pants and they had fallen to the floor. The satin boxer shorts he was wearing soon joining them as Alex quickly bent out of Deriks grip and letting them fall to the floor also. He kicked them off his feet, his loafers next. Alex then stepping out of her dress and black lacy panties, she slowly kissed her way up Derik's legs circling the insides of his thighs and kneeling on the floor directly in front of his throbbing member.

He had taken his shirt off while Alex was removing the last remnants of clothing from her body and now they were equally naked as he took a step to his right and leaned his back against the wall.

"So, D?" Alex cooed crawling forward on the floor.

"Mmmmm?" he responded touching her face lightly.

"So it was me you were happy to see downstairs then?" she concluded kneeling up and licking the bottom of his shaft.

Derik twirled his fingers in her hair and rested his head against the wall moaning out loud. "There's no one else," he paused as she ran her tongue along the length of his 8" cock right up to the tip "that can make little D stand to attention" he whispered hoarsely as Alex took the head of his cock into her mouth, flicking her tongue over and over on it.

He moaned again and looked down at Alex and was surprised when he saw her spare hand buried in her own exposed pussy playing with her clit.

"Oh, Godddddddddddd!!" he breathed as he guided her head the entire length of his throbbing member.

She was now deep throating him and he felt himself expand shortly after as Alex's movements became quicker and quicker. Derik's hands were forcing Alex's head down on his cock as he felt his load release from his shaft and shoot to the back of her throat. She again surprised him by swallowing the lot, her own sticky fingers wiping away the last of his cum from her chin and pushing it back into her mouth.

His legs were weak and he fell against the bed to recover. Alex wasn't far behind crawling up beside him like the temptress she is. She started massaging his shoulders and kissing his neck.

"Holy fuck," he managed to say, his head limp against Alex's shoulder. She tilted her head to the side and purred in his ear, "I've a surprise for you, baby" as she waved her hand behind her.

"This is for all the time you've spent waiting patiently for me" she cooed again sitting back on the bed, slightly spreading her legs, so he could just see the shiny remnants of juice that was lingering on her slick cunt.

As Derik turned around to the fully face her, he saw a movement out of the corner of his eye and then another naked body appeared out of the darkness of the room and walked towards the bed. He felt the bed move as he saw a more clearly naked Lindsay slide on the bed on her belly, her large breasts brushing the clean bedspread as she moved forward toward Alex.

Lindsay turned her head slightly in Derik's direction and winking with a sly smile, "Sit back and enjoy the show, big boy" she hissed, wiggling her soft ass cheeks at him before diving into Alex's wet cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Alex moaned throwing her head back and lifting her legs up towards her chest, spreading them wide for better access for Lindsay's tongue.

Derik was speechless. he had wanted to see two women in action for as long as he could remember and now it was playing live before his very eyes. he sat back against the bed head and moaned as his cock became once again hard. He started stroking it gingerly as he watched in awe Lindsay's head pound up and down on Alex's pussy.

Alex meanwhile had now laid back fully on the bed, one hand rubbing her nipples and the other frantically at her clitoris.

"Ahhhhhhh.... ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she was moaning tossing her head from side to side. "Make me cum Linds," she was now panting, "fuck my pussy!"

Lindsay probed Alex's waiting pussy with one, two then three fingers just as Alex was gasping nearing climax. Derik was pumping his own throbbing cock frantically as he longed to lick the shiny pre-cum running down the legs of Lindsay. "Fuck her harder you slut!" he shouted at Lindsay who was now pumping her fingers well inside Alex who was literally on the brink of cumming a fierce orgasm.

She was rubbing her nipples hard, her other hand pinching her clit up until she shuddered violently and Lindsay dived her head straight onto her dripping pussy, lapping up her flowing juices.

to be continued...