A Memorable Morning By The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He appeared overcome with emotions and was gasping for breath. Mimi grinned and nodded in assent.

"And what does your boyfriend think of this?" Theodore asked.

Mimi shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know," she said, "and I will never know either, because I'm not gonna tell him."

"Unbelievable," Theodore roared, "you're cheating on him in the most shameless way imaginable and you don't give a shit."

Mimi did not reply, but judging by the naughty look in her eyes she was not in the least ashamed of her behavior.

"What do you think your boyfriend would do, if he found out?" Theodore went on.

"Oh, he'd make a dreadful scene," Mimi answered with a smile on her face, "these young guys are always so damn jealous, they get upset real easily."

"When I was young, you'd simply have gotten a beating," Theodore muttered, "we didn't need to talk to our girlfriends long."

To Herman's surprise, Mimi reacted with enthusiasm to Theodore's words.

"Oh, yeah," she cheered in excitement, "if he'd gimmie me a good spanking instead of nagging all the time, that would be great. Because that's what I deserve, don't I?"

Theodore looked pleasantly surprised. "I'm glad you agree," he said, "but it's unfortunate that you'll avoid your due punishment. For I don't think that young milksop of yours is gonna deliver it to you, particularly if you don't tell him anything."

"Oh, no, on the contrary," Mimi said, radiating joy, "I will definitely get punished."

Theodore gave her a puzzled look. Without any further explanation, Mimi walked over to Herman, who had put his swimming trunk back on and was sitting in his lounge chair again. She knelt down next to him and then draped herself over his lap, perching her ass in the air in a provocative way.

"In lieu of my boyfriend, Herman will give me a spanking," she said, "on my bare butt."

Herman was quite bewildered. He did not like corporal punishment. He had rarely smacked Matthew as a child and by the age of twelve, thirteen he had stopped beating him altogether. Violence does not solve anything, Herman believed, it is better to resort to reasoning, especially when children are older.

And now, all at once, he had a twenty-one year old girl lying over his knees and begging to be spanked, on her bare ass.

Not surprisingly, Herman was having great reservations about this. The few times he had punished Matthew in the past, he had allowed him to keep his pants on. A spanking is humiliating enough by itself, Herman thought.

A further complication was that Mimi had not done anything wrong in Herman's eyes. On the contrary, this morning she had given him the best sexual experience of his life. And she had done things to him that he could have never imagined possible.

Reluctantly, Herman raised his right hand and let it come down softly on Mimi's bare behind. He was reprimanded immediately.

"Are you a man or what?" she protested, "you should spank me hard. I wanna hear your hand slapping against my ass cheeks. And I wanna feel that I'm being punished."

Herman sighed. He understood that he had no alternative. With slightly increased force, he gave another swat on Mimi's peachy buttocks.

"Oh, yeah, that's better," she said, "please, go on."

Slowly, Herman got going. Soon he was landing resounding smacks on Mimi's bare bottom. Each time he took a different spot in order to spread the pain. The whacks made Mimi's butt cheeks jiggle seductively.

"Just spank me a little harder and faster," Mimi moaned, "simply imagine that you're my boyfriend and that I've never given you a blowjob. And that a few minutes ago I sucked off two fat old guys, not once, but twice. And that both times I swallowed their spunk. Wouldn't you be mad at me?"

Herman could not conceive how terrible he would feel, if he were Mimi's boyfriend. He slightly increased his pace and landed swats over the whole lower half of her ass. Her booty began to turn a tempting shade of pink.

"And, actually, it's much worse than that," Mimi continued, "I haven't only sucked cock, I've eaten out one guy's shitter as well. He had the hairiest ass crack I'd ever seen and his brown hole had traces of poop. And you know what, I simply lapped it all up! While, at the same time, I refuse to kiss my boyfriend's penis, even after he's washed it."

Herman remembered the scene that Mimi described very well. For him it had been a wonderful experience. But from the perspective of Mimi's boyfriend it was, of course, disgusting. Unwittingly, he further upped his pace and started to apply more force. Throughout the garden, one could hear the sharp sound of flesh hitting flesh.

"And that's not all," Mimi continued, "I also allowed these two fat old men to fuck me in the ass. It wasn't even their idea, I had to propose it myself."

This too had been delightful to Herman. But by now his perception of events no longer mattered, it was all about Mimi's unfortunate boyfriend.

"And after that I took both of them up my butt at the same time," Mimi went on. "Man, that was great, I had my pucker stretched to the max. And when they had filled my asshole with their jizz, I took their cocks deep into my mouth and sucked off all the ass juices. Then I squeezed their goo out of my ass into my hand and licked it all up."

As Mimi was confessing her wrongdoings, Herman relived the amazing events of that morning. He felt his excitement grow once again, despite his two recent ejaculations.

But Mimi had not finished her unbosomings yet.

"I do such filthy things to complete strangers," she said, "but I don't permit my boyfriend to even fuck my pussy."

This was a complaint Herman had heard before, from Matthew. Apparently, there were more Mimis around who made their boyfriend's life miserable and refused sex. However, this Mimi seemed to be remorseful.

"That's just so mean of me," she continued, "oh, Herman, you should make my ass cheeks glow for this."

After all these revelations, Herman really began to sympathize with Mimi's hapless boyfriend. He let his hand come down hard on her bare butt, turning it deep pink.

"Oh, Herman," Mimi moaned, "this spanking is turning me on."

Herman was perplexed. How in the world could a whacking invoke lust in the spankee? If anybody was to get excited, it should be the spankor!

Not surprisingly, this was exactly what happened. And Mimi did not fail to note.

"Oh, my God," she said, "you're enjoying it too! I feel an enormous bulge in your swimming trunk."

Mimi was right; Herman had once more grown hard.

"Oh," she sighed, "I gonna go down on that boner of yours in a minute. Come on, give me a couple of hard licks on my ass for cheating on my boyfriend again, because I gonna suck you dry now."

Herman noticed that Mimi had indeed gotten highly aroused. At the level of her pussy, his swimming trunk had a big wet spot. He had been trying so hard that morning not to spill any sperm and now he had a stain on his trunk all the same.

"Go lie down on your back in the grass and pull down your swimming trunk," Mimi suddenly said, "you really got me horny with this bare ass spanking. Now I want your cock in my mouth."

Herman did as he was asked, but this time he also had a wish of his own.

"And you should hold your pussy over my face," he said, "because you urgently need to be licked dry."

Mimi did not object in the least. The next thing Herman knew, they were in a 69 and he felt her lips closing around his penis. By now, this had become a rather familiar sensation.

A new element, however, was Mimi's bald pussy near his mouth. Herman let his tongue wander her smooth pussy lips. What a great experience that was!

Herman had hardly ever performed cunilingus. His wife, Harriet, kept her vagina hidden under a thick layer of pubic hair. On top of that, she was opposed to the use of soap in her crotch area. The vaginal flora should be left alone as much as possible, she believed, and substances like soap could only disturb the ecological balance. The dense coat of hair and the penetrant odor had always discouraged Herman from pleasing his wife orally.

Mimi´s pussy, however, was something completely different. Judging by the smell, she kept it perfectly clean and also there were not any hairs in the way. Herman traced her pussy lips a few more times with his tongue.

Then, he shifted his attention to her clit. He had read somewhere that this is one of the most sensitive spots of the female body. Gingerly, he licked around it a couple of times, repeatedly hitting the little metal ring with his tongue. This aroused him tremendously.

But what Herman was interested in most, were the pussy juices that Mimi had produced while getting spanked. He therefore quickly moved on and brought his tongue to her slit. He stuck it in deep and started lapping up the vaginal fluid. It tasted slightly bitter, yet fresh at the same time.

In the meantime, Mimi had not been idle either. With her mouth, she had brought Herman's penis to another ejaculation and was draining the last drops of sperm from it.

"It's about time for me to get dressed," Mimi said, after she had sucked Herman dry completely, "my boyfriend is coming soon."

She let herself roll off Herman and landed in the grass. There she remained lying. She clearly had to recover from all the excitement.

"You don't need to get up," Theodore said helpfully, "I´ll go get your clothes."

"Oh, thank you, Uncle Theo," Mimi said, "I´ve put them in a plastic bag. It´s in the bathroom, because that´s where I changed into my towel."

"Well, then I'll certainly find it," Theodore said. He got up from his lounge chair and walked into the house.

"I must say, that you're very, very tough on your boyfriend," Herman said, "you don't allow him anything."

"You know," Mimi replied, "young men are such dupes, they only care about looks and they are terrible in bed."

Herman silently agreed. Matthew, for example, always seemed focused on a girl's appearance. Herman often chided him for being so superficial. And, of course, if you compared these young guys to experienced men like Herman, it was not difficult to imagine who performed better between the sheets. Nevertheless, he felt the urge to parry Mimi's words.

"Their obsession with looks can only work in your advantage," Herman said, "and if they are good or bad in bed, you really can't tell, because you won't even let them try."

"There's no point in trying, I can see right away that they're useless, these smug idiots," Mimi said, "therefore, I always like to humiliate them a little."

At that moment, Theodore came back with Mimi's plastic bag.

"Great," she said, "now I can get dressed. Could you please give me my bikini, Uncle Theo?"

Theo looked at her in surprise. "Have you got a bikini with you?" he asked, "I thought you prefer to sunbathe in the nude."

"I do," Mimi said, "but my boyfriend wants to take me to the beach today. That's where we're planning to go as soon as he arrives. Can you find the bikini, Uncle Theo?"

Theodore rummaged through the bag. After a half minute, he produced a yellow top from it and handed it to Mimi.

"Thank you," she said and started to fasten it.

The top was small, no to say tiny. It barely covered Mimi's areolas, leaving the rest of her breasts for everyone to see.

"There's a bottom as well," Mimi said, "could you give that to me too?"

Theodore combed through the bag another time and after a brief search, he retrieved a jumble of yellow straps.

"Is this what you're looking for?" he asked.

"Yes, that's it," Mimi answered.

"But I don't see any fabric!," Theodore exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah, times change," Herman remarked, "nowadays, the only thing young women are wearing on the beach is a string between their buttocks."

"In this case that's not a very good idea," Theodore said, "Mimi, you really should have a look at your ass in the mirror. Everybody on the beach will see that you've been spanked, and spanked hard."

"Oh, yes?" Mimi beamed, "what an exciting idea."

Herman was struck with amazement. This positive reaction came completely unexpected for him.

"Just imagine," Mimi continued joyfully, "people will nudge and point at my bare butt. 'Wow, ' they'll say, 'this gal got her ass spanked big time, she must have been really bad.'"

Theodore smiled uneasily. "I'm glad you're taking this so lightly," he said, "but there is another thing I don't understand. Isn't a bikini bottom supposed to have at least some fabric in the front?"

"This bottom isn't," Mimi smirked, "it has an open crotch."

Theodore and Herman gave each other an astonished look.

"I'll show you how it works," she said.

With these words, Mimi put the bottom on. The rear strap swiftly disappeared between her still glowing ass cheeks. At the front side, Herman saw three yellow bands: two vertical ones, one at either side of her pussy, and a horizontal one above.

"Look how cute," Mimi said, "the side straps are pushing my pussy lips together. This makes them stand out a little bit to attract more attention. Actually, this is even better than naked."

"Why are you wearing such a naughty bikini in public?" Herman asked slightly shocked.

"My boyfriend insisted that I go with him to the beach today," Mimi answered, "he hopes to see more of my body there, than he is allowed to at home, he says."

"Well," Theodore said sarcastically, "most likely he will."

"Sure," Mimi confirmed, "this afternoon he'll get more than he bargained for. A lot more, I'd say."

When Mimi was lying over his knee, confessing how badly she treated her boyfriend, Herman could not help feeling sorry for him. But now he almost felt like breaking down.

"You really can't do this to him," he said in trembling voice, "I'd be deeply shocked, if I were your boyfriend."

"That may be," Mimi answered, "but he'd better get used to it, the loser."

Now it was Theodore's turn to try to change his niece's mind.

"It will be so much easier for you to wear a normal swimming suit," he said, "because your boyfriend will keep harping on until you put on something decent. Do you really need all this crap?"

But Mimi was not easily deterred. "If he starts nagging about my attire," she said fiercely, "I'll just remove my top."

Herman thought that Mimi was really crossing the line now. He decided to give it one more try to bring her to reason.

"Look, Mimi," he said, "that's not the way people should treat each other, you simply can't humiliate a person the way you're doing."

"I understand," Mimi answered, "and I won't be surprised if he decides to break up. But then I'll just find myself another loser."

Suddenly Mimi's cell phone rang.

"That must be him," she said, "from here we can't hear the door bell, that's why he's calling me on my phone."

"Shall I go let him in?" Theodore asked, "or do yóu want to do that, in your revealing bikini?"

"No, you better answer the door," Mimi said, "then I can get myself dressed quickly, before he comes into the garden."

Herman scratched his head. Although Mimi had already explained him a lot, he still could not fully comprehend her logic: first, she spends half the day naked as a jaybird, in the presence of two strangers, but as soon as her boyfriend shows up, she all of a sudden wants to get dressed.

Meanwhile, Mimi had taken her clothes from the bag. When Herman saw them, his amazement grew even further.

Unlike her bikini, Mimi's clothes looked old-fashioned and conservative. Herman saw a long dark skirt, a grey opaque blouse with long sleeves and a pair of oversize knickers, clearly designed to conceal as much as possible. But Mimi did not put her clothes on yet, she was obviously looking for something else.

After scrabbling through her clothes for a half minute or so, she finally found it. It was a dark, hairy piece of cloth. Herman had no idea what its use was.

"What the heck is this?" he asked.

"Oh," Mimi said, "that's my genital wig. I can easily attach it to my pussy ring."

Herman looked at her sheepishly.

"Sometimes I don't want people to know that I'm completely bald down here," she explained, "at the gym, for example. Therefore I'm wearing this little wig."

With these words, Mimi hooked the piece of cloth to her clit ring and quickly put on her knickers. Herman was quite surprised by the result, because with her knickers on Mimi appeared to have a massive bush.

He could not watch it for long, however, as Mimi immediately slipped on her pantyhose and her long skirt. Then she let her tiny bikini top disappear under a spacious bra and donned the opaque blouse. Finally, Mimi stepped into a pair of heels. Before Herman stood a classy lady.

Mimi had just finished in time, because behind him Herman already heard the patio doors slide open.

"Ah, there they are," he thought, "Theodore and Mimi's boyfriend. I finally get to meet this loser."

He wanted to turn around to take a good look at him, but that proved to be unnecessary. His curiosity was satisfied even quicker than he expected.

"Hey, dad, what are yóu doing here?" Herman heard Mimi's boyfriend say. To his horror, he recognized Matthew's voice.