A Memorable Night

Story Info
The first time I shared my wife.
3.1k words
4.04
110.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been happily married for 12 years. I am 41 and she is 38. My wife is beautiful and the sex has always been great with her. The only problem was for some reason, just me having sex with my wife just wasn't enough. For some reason, I have always had this fantasy of watching her have sex with another man. Just the mere thought of this happening would give me a raging erection. Any time I masturbated, the only thing I would think about is her with another man.

Finally this fantasy got so strong, I decided to approach her with this and see how she reacted. I had always heard that any couple thinking about sharing partners had to be in a very strong marriage in order for it to work. I felt like we were in a strong marriage, and could talk to each other about anything. The only problem I was facing was how to approach her with this. Seriously, how does a man approach his beautiful wife of 12 years and tell her that he wants to watch her fuck another man?

So we went out one night like we do sometimes and had a few drinks. Once I had a little liquid courage in me, I decided to tell her about my fantasy. Granted I didn't just blurt it out, but I was pretty straightforward in telling her that I had this very strong urge for her to have sex with another man. Of course her reaction was as expected. Although she didn't seem too outraged by the notion, she definitely was shocked by what I had told her. She told me that she didn't see how watching her fuck another man would be a turn on. I told her that I can't describe it, but the feeling I get when I think about it is one that can't be compared to anything else that I have ever felt. The way my blood starts boiling and the overall feeling I get when I think about it is unreal. Of course I was getting an erection as I was telling her about this. She asked me if I had cheated on her and this is my way of getting rid of the guilt. I completely understand why someone would think that, but I told her that this has nothing to do with me wanting any other woman. I told her that she is the only woman that I want. We decided to call it a night. When we got home, there seemed to be some sexual tension in the air, so we went to the bedroom and had some amazing sex.

A few weeks went by, but nothing was said about our conversation. We were both slightly intoxicated that night, so I was wondering if it ever sank in. All of a sudden one evening, she told me that although she really doesn't really understand why a man would want to see another man fuck his own wife, she would do it if it was really what I wanted. I told her I definitely wanted it to happen. She told me that she had a couple of rules that she wanted to get straight before we continued with this. First of all, she told me that it could not be with anyone either one of us knows. She said she felt it would create too weird of a situation socially. This was fine with me. I figured unless she had someone specific in mind, I never thought it would be with any of the people we personally know. She also said that she didn't feel comfortable with me watching her, and didn't think she would be able to go through with it if I was just sitting right there staring at her. Although I was a little disappointed by this, I definitely understood. I man really, who wants to be watched like that regardless of what they are doing?

A few days had passed, and I heard about a convention that would be in town over the weekend. I figured this might be a good opportunity for her to meet someone. I figured any convention worth its name is going to have horny guys around the local bars looking to hook up. When I got home, I told my wife about the convention, and she thought it was a good idea. I told her I had an idea about the fact that she didn't want me to watch. I told her I understood where she was coming from, but it seemed to be a big part of this fantasy. I asked her if she would be ok with us renting adjoining rooms at a nice downtown hotel and leave the adjoining doors open while she was in the other room with the man. I told her that I would just stay in the other room, and at least I could hear them. I assured her that she wouldn't ever know I'm there. After a short pause, she agreed. We agreed that after she was done, I would join her in her room and the other guy could clean up in the adjoining room.

My wife and I were able to reserve adjoining rooms at a nice hotel downtown. We decided we were going to get ready there. As usual, I got ready fairly quickly and was just waiting for my wife to get ready. After a while, I heard her come out. My God she looked gorgeous! She had a black dress with black stockings and some heels that were to die for. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She didn't say so, but I could tell she put on a little extra makeup to give her just a little added sex appeal. (Not that she needed it!) I always knew she was gorgeous, but I don't think I have seen her look this sexy in a long time. I wanted to throw her on the bed right then and start fucking her, but I knew we were there for another reason.

She went downstairs to the crowded bar alone. I waited about 30 minutes and then headed down there myself to see what was happening. Since the bar was very crowded, it took me a while to find her. When I finally saw her, I noticed she was talking to a very tall black guy. My heart started pounding. I could feel my blood start boiling just from seeing her flirting with this guy. We had never talked about what type of man she was going to try to find, but it looks like she hit the jackpot. This guy had to be 6'5, was bald, and man was he built. I grabbed a drink and found an open barstool.

After a while, I could really tell she was having a good time. There were a few other guys around my wife too, but I assumed they were just this guy's friends and were keeping their distance. She was flirting hard with this guy. Every time I looked up, she was giggling and seemed to really be enjoying this guy's company. She even flicked her hair a few times, which is the same flirty move that she did the first time we were together. I don't know how many drinks she had, but I figured she must have had a pretty strong buzz going. By this time, they were sitting close. He had his hand on her knee, just barely below the edge of her dress. Their conversation seemed to be getting serious and then it happened! He slowly moved toward her and whispered something in her ear. As he moved toward her, he slid his hand up her silky stocking and kept it there as he was whispering to her. When he stopped talking, they both starred at each other. A few seconds later, she picked up her phone and started texting me. She said that they are heading back to the room. She said that she had told him about us and that I would be in the adjoining room. Apparently he was ok with it. So I watched them walk away. The sight of my beautiful wife walking away arm in arm with this stud is one that I will never forget.

I waited for a couple of minutes and headed back to my room. When I got there, my wife was in the bathroom. When she came out, I immediately saw that she had reapplied her makeup and replaced her hot dress with a pink babydoll that barely covered the tip of her black thigh highs. She looked as gorgeous as she ever had. She slowly walked by me, told me she loved me, and walked through the adjoining doors into the other room.

I immediately got as close to the door as I could so I could hear them. I heard him come out of the bathroom and told my wife that she looked beautiful. I heard them start to kiss. At this point, I was already as hard as I can ever remember. I still had my jeans on, but I could fell my cock pulsating at the thought of this huge man getting ready to take my little wife. There was silence for a bit, but then I hard him start to moan. I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided to peek through the doorway. I could not believe my eyes. I saw my wife's mouth around this man's massive cock. This was my first glimpse, but I am guessing he had to be at least 8 or 9 inches. My little wife was doing everything she could to get her mouth around it. She was slowly taking his massive cock back and forth in her mouth. No words will ever be able to describe the feeling I had as I was watching this. It had to be the most erotic thing I have ever seen. She probably sucked on him for a good 15 minutes. Slowly taking his cock in and out of her mouth and running her tongue up and down his huge shaft. When she finally stopped, she looked up at him.

He picked her up and gently placed her on the bed. He slowly ran his hand all over her body as she quivered to his every touch. I was worried that she was going to see me watching, but it didn't take me long to figure out that I was the last thing on her mind. He continued to rub his fingertips all over her body until he slowly spread her legs apart. He started kissing her breasts and then slowly made his way down to her belly button and then he slowly started to lick her clit. As he started to run his long tongue around my wife's pussy, her back arched with ecstasy. I don't think I have ever seen her do that before. I had always thought that I had given her all the pleasure that she needed, but it was obvious that I hadn't. He slowly moved his tongue up and down her slit, going a little deeper with each pass. My wife was softly moaning with every pass. After a while, his tongue was all the way inside my wife's pussy. As he moved his tongue in and out of her, I noticed her back arched even more and her moans got louder. He went on and on for what seemed like an eternity. I could hear my wife's moans get more intense until finally she had an orgasm.

Her whole body was quivering as he continued to move his tongue in and out. It was fairly dark, but I could see my wife's juices flowing out of her pussy. When she finally settled down, he pulled his tongue out. He slowly worked his way up so he could position himself inside of her. After putting on a condom, he lined his massive cock up to my wife's pussy and started rubbing the tip of his head around her clit. Each time, he would put a little bid more of his monster inside my wife's tight little pussy. I knew she had never been with anyone this big, and he was about to put me to shame. As he was rubbing his cock against her, she was starting to breathe hard with an occasional moan.

He was still going slowly, but he started to get more aggressive with trying to get inside of her. Each time he would push a little further in, she would breathe harder and moan louder. All of a sudden, he rocked himself away from her and then pushed himself all the way inside of her. She moaned louder than I had ever heard her moan before. Her hands clinched onto the bed as he pulled back and inserted his entire length again. Each time he would go in and out, I could see her tiny little pussy being stretched back and forth. He would go slow for a while and then speed it up for a while. I don't know exactly how long this went on, but I have to think at least an hour. The look on my wife's face was that of sheer ecstasy. She seemed to like everything he was doing to her. After a while, his moans were starting to match hers. I could tell he was getting ready to shoot his massive load. He started pumping her harder and harder. My wife's moans got louder and louder until finally she had her 2nd orgasm. As her body started pulsating again, he gave his massive cock one last thrust and started ejaculating. I could see my wife's juices flowing out of her pussy, leaving a huge puddle on the bed. He kept himself inside her for several more minutes while they kissed passionately. He finally pulled himself out of her and got up.

He grabbed his clothes and asked my wife if he could use the adjoining bedroom to shower and clean up. She told him sure and let him know that he could sleep in there if he wanted. He said it might be a good idea if he stays in there for a while since he was tired and had a long drive home. He walked into the adjoining room where I was, and quickly walked by me. Needless to say, I had the most raging erection that I could have ever imagined. I just witnessed the most intense lovemaking session that I had ever seen, never mind the fact that it was my wife and another man. I quickly walked through the doorway and shut both adjoining doors behind me. I saw my wife lying there with a look of pure satisfaction on her face. The bed was drenched with both their juices since he had taken the condom off right after he was done. I walked over to the bed and immediately and started to fuck her hard. Feeling her freshly fucked stretched out pussy around my cock was something that I will never be able to describe. Since I was ready to blow well before we started having sex, it only took me a few minutes to finish. I pulled myself off of her and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A few hours later, I was awakened by the noise of my wife getting out of bed. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn't answer me. She started walking toward the adjoining door and opened our half and started knocking on the adjoining door. Frantically I asked her what she was doing. Again, she didn't answer me. After a few seconds of knocking, the black stud that had just given my wife so much pleasure just a few hours earlier was standing at the doorway in his boxers. She immediately embraced him and started kissing him. Of course I had an immediate erection as I watched this go on. It was obvious that my wife needed more from this stud and his massive cock. I started to move toward the doorway as they walked into his room, but my heart dropped when she closed and locked the door behind her. I was infuriated and started moving toward the door with the intention of knocking it down if I had to. About half way between the bed and the door, I realized that I was just as turned on if not more turned on by the fact that my wife shut the door and needed time alone with this man.

After realizing this, I moved close to the door so I could at least attempt to hear what was going on. I heard the now familiar sound of slurping and him moaning, so I knew his massive cock was in her mouth again. This went on for a few minutes and then all of a sudden I heard my wife start moaning. I figured he was down on her again, getting her good and ready for their next session. I heard her moans get louder and louder until she had yet another orgasm. There was a short silence and then I heard her tell him to lie on his back because she wanted to feel what it was like to be on top of him.

I heard her start to moan again. I could just picture her stretched pussy slowly moving down his massive cock inch by inch. I heard her moans get faster and louder, so I knew he must have been ramming himself inside of her as she was moving down on him. This went on for quite a while until finally I could hear my wife having another orgasm. I couldn't believe what was happening. When we were younger, I would be able to give her 2 orgasms at the most, even on a good night.

I waited a little while, but it was obvious my wife wasn't coming back to our room. So I went back to the bed and eventually fell asleep. The next morning, I heard my wife come back into the room and head straight for the shower. When she got out, she asked me if I had fun watching a stranger with a huge cock fuck her last night. I told her I did like it very much. When I asked her if she liked it, she simply smiled. Needless to say, we had quite a conversation on the way home!