A Memory for a Lifetime

Story Info
He knew she was memorable when he first saw her.
3k words
4.16
12.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was John's regular seat at the bar. Not that it was an everyday kind of thing. He was only here when he was consulting and that was only about three or four days a month. One thing he hated about the consulting gig was sitting around alone. This bar was a good one. Not one of those meat market kinds of places. He almost always met a few interesting people. Plus Andy, the barkeeper had gotten to know him. Andy was always good for a story or two. John guessed it was what made a good barkeeper. He was at his usual seat. From his vantage point, he could see just about everyone in the bar. John was a consummate people watcher. Plus, there was a more than average chance of a couple of attractive women visiting. Even if he never met any of them, it was something he could enjoy watching.

John noticed her as soon as she walked in. He noticed something different. She did not have the same look as many of the business executives did when they came in. Particularly the women. It was that attitude that said, "Don't mess with me." She definitely did not have the look of a bar floozy, that woman who was just here for the convenient pickup. The look in her eyes, on her face, was different. She seemed to be asking herself the question, "what am I doing here and do I really want to be here?" She scanned the bar, not as if looking for someone, but getting the lay of the land.

John never would have made a good police detective though. He rarely noticed details. His friends would often ask him to describe his latest fantasy girl. John could only say, "Oh she was so tall and had brunette hair." Or maybe he would notice she was short. But remember the color of her eyes? Or what she was wearing. This was where John always seemed to fail. But tonight, he seems to take every detail in. He noticed her because she was attractive. He also noticed her because she seemed just a bit out of place. She was wearing dress pants, certainly not too tight, but fitted enough to compliment her figure. She had a sleeveless top on, with thin straps. Just enough to get your attention, without being downright flaunty! She carried what appeared to be a short jacket in her arms. She was definitely attractive. Blonde hair. Obviously fit.

As she scanned the bar, she noticed John noticing her. He smiled at her, and it must have put her a bit at ease. She smiled back and walked over to the bar. She asked the classic question.

"Anyone sitting here?" she asked.

John used one of his lamest replies. "Nope, I was saving it for you."

She chuckled and John chuckled and she sat down. John hollered at Andy, and then looked at her and asked, "Let me guess, a chardonnay?"

She chuckled again and said, "Nope, Merlot here. But nice guess."

"I am a beer guy tonight," John replied, "but if I drink wine it is usually a Pinot Grigio. By the way, I am John."

"I'm Sarah, glad to meet you," she replied and held out her hand. John took it softly and then they settled in with their drinks and began chit chatting. John was amazed how easily this had happened. It was a rare occasion. He knew that a lot of women had their guard up when entering a bar. How many guys had the reputation of being interested in only finding a one night pickup? Not that John was opposed to the occasional hookup, but he was naturally a bit shy, and a true romantic. He also had a real respect for women. He found that he truly enjoyed talking with a woman. While he enjoyed the normal guy stuff, he found that women were much more personal.

So they enjoyed their drinks and chatted about the usual stuff. He found out that she was a real estate agent. She was in town for a few days for a conference. She was married to a great guy who was a banker and had a couple of kids. She enjoyed running for exercise and for that feeling of getting out on her own. She even was running some road races. She also enjoyed music, particularly jazz, although she rarely got to really listen to it.

John was a good conversationalist. He knew how to ask questions and really listen. He also noticed the little things in a conversation. He noticed how Sarah was leaning in to talk to him. She kept playing with her hair and made several soft touches with her hand on his hand. When she first entered he thought she was not at ease, but she had quickly gotten comfortable in his presence. At least that was the way he was reading it. But then he asked maybe the first wrong question for the night. She had mentioned that it was the first time she had ever come to a conference without her friends and her peers.

"Why did you come alone to this conference?" he asked her.

He could sense immediately that it struck a nerve. She regained that ill at ease feeling. She got quiet. John found himself quite uncomfortable.

"I am sorry, I did not mean to ask anything too personal," he replied to her hesitation.

"It's okay. It's not you. I... I'm just not sure how to answer it." She got immediately quiet again.

"Hey it's no big deal. Forget I asked," John replied, trying to put her at ease again. It did not seem to work.

She took a look around the bar. John set back. "I hope I am not boring you?" It was typical of John. Even though he was an attractive man, he always seemed a bit passive around women. He never felt comfortable pushing himself on someone and if they gave any indication that they were not interested, he would immediately back off.

Sarah smiled at him, and seems to gain that feeling of being comfortable with him. She said to him, "No, not at all. I guess I just have some extra energy for, some reason. I am a bit keyed up tonight."

John replied, "So, let's go for a walk. There air is good outside and perhaps the walk will help you burn off some of that energy. Besides, I know of a way cool fountain that sits near a piano bar. We can listen to music outside."

Sarah took stock of John, or so it seemed to him. She smiles again and says, "Yeah lets go."

John realizes that he is getting attached to that smile of hers. He pays the tab and they head out. The walk was not very far, and it was a perfect spring evening. John could not help but notice Sarah's good looks as they headed out. She got a few steps ahead of him while he was paying. He began to admire her terrific ass and then shook the thought aside. Behave yourself, he thought to himself. Still, it was a great looking ass.

They hit the sidewalk and began walking. It was more of a stroll. Sarah moved close to John and put her arm in his. It took him by surprise, but he did not complain. Walking arm in arm was not always easy, so her hand slipped down to his and they continued walking, holding hands. John definitely was reminding himself to behave. But he realized that he was really enjoying being with this woman.

They came up to the fountain. The Piano Bar was in full swing. There was a decent crowd, but they did not have to go inside to hear the music. The fountain was in the middle of the square, and there were already a few people sitting along the side enjoying the music and the night air. Sarah was still very quiet, although John had continued to chat about things as they walked. He did notice, but he was also astute enough to leave it alone. He knew that she would come to it in her own time.

Sarah was obviously enjoying the music and she turned and said to John, "I never get to do this kind of thing."

"What?" he replied? "Listen to music?"

"No," she said. "Time to just enjoy myself. There is always something to do or someone to take care of. The laundry. Shopping. Homework. We, my husband and I, talk about getting out more, but it never seems to happen. He is too tired to go out. Or the kids have something. To be honest, I am enjoying this, yet I still feel a bit guilty."

John thought a moment before replying. "You know, it is okay to take some time for yourself. In fact, it can be important."

Sarah smiled that smile again and John felt another stirring. She stood up and took a look at him, and said, "You know, you are right. She bent down and grabbed his face and planted a big long kiss on his lips. He moved so that she could sit on his lap, which she did, without ever breaking the kiss.

"Whew!" John said, finally taking a breath.

"Yeah," said Sarah. "That was nice. I have wanted to do that all evening."

"Well I am glad you did!" "But, um...." John stammered.

"Shush" Sarah said. "If you say too much, well.... Let's just go back to the hotel."

"Yep and John jumped up. They grabbed hands and headed back to the hotel.

It seemed that the pace was a bit quicker on the way back. Sarah seemed to have lightened up. Her flirty nature came back. A few times they had to stop to wait on a light, and she would turn and kiss him. He didn't mind. The trip back to the hotel seemed to fly. They waited at the elevator for a bit. They got on, and she pushed the button to the fifteenth floor. As the elevator door shut, she turned to him and kissed him again. This time, she thrust herself into him. There was no way she would not have noticed the bulge in his pants and they kissed. It was a long deep kiss, full of passion and lust. His hands moved down her back to her ass.

The doors opened on the fifteenth and she grabbed his hand and headed out. They were soon at her room. She swiped the card key and pushed the door open. They stepped inside. She stopped and put her hands on his chest. She looked into his eyes. She leaned into him and kissed him gently. He put his hands on her sides, running them under her blouse. He lifted it over her head. He got his first glance at her breasts. Her nipples were hard. He found the zipper to her pants and slowly dropped them to the floor.

He stood back to take her in. He admired how she looked. He moved close to her and lightly brushed his fingers against her lips. He ran them down her chin and neck. He used the lightest of touch. It sent shivers through her body, but she stood still. She enjoyed the rapt attention he was giving her. He continued down her breasts, softly touching each breast and nipple. He continued to look at her body and to run his fingers along it, as he circled her. When he got behind her, he leaned in to nibble her neck.

She whirled around and grabbed his hands. She moved closer to him and then whispered in his ear, "We have all night to explore and play. But right now, I want to feel you deep inside me and I want you to fill me up." She reached down and pulled up his shirt. Then she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, letting the drop to the ground. She then pulled down his boxers, and as he stepped out of them, she lightly held his cock in her hand. She then grabbed his hand, turned and led him to the bed.

Sarah lay down and pulled John to her. She spread her legs and reached down to guide his cock into her. He was amazed at how wet she already was. In fact, she too was amazed at how wet and ready she was. He entered her slowly, but she said in his ear, "please, I need you now". He began to thrust and she corresponded, moving her hips to his movement. She had never felt so ready, and he too felt that pressure mounting quickly. He soon was thrusting in and out quickly, and she was moaning to the movement. He said, "I am going to cum, I can't hold it."

Her reply was simple, "Cum, baby, fill me up."

He let loose and she was amazed at the feeling of his hot cum. He came several times, and she loved the feel of it hitting her hot pussy. After he was spent, he laid on her, allowing her to enjoy the feeling of his cock inside her. She rubbed his shoulders, back and ass as he relaxed on top of her. He then rolled off to one side, and put his head on her breast. She played with his hair as he began to nibble on her nipple. His hand moved down to her crotch, and found her clit. She was still engorged and extremely sensitive. As he began to massage and rub her, she felt the stirring again. She put her head back and began to savor the sensation, the feeling. She began to moan and whimper, as John slowly massaged her clit.

She was still very stimulated and his attention just brought her to a fever. She rotated her hips as he rubbed her. He used fingers to explore her very wet and juicy pussy. She simply moaned and felt the orgasm building. She let out a yelp and said to John, "oh, don't stop, it feels so good." John continued as she responded to his touch. She finally let go and experienced a terrific Cumming, an intense orgasm. She breathed quickly as she let the orgasms wash over her.

They dozed off and on all night. Their dozing was interrupted by sometimes slow; sometimes fast periods of love making. The first time he woke up and her head was on his chest. She was playing with his cock with her hand. She moved her head down and took him in her mouth. Soon she was up on her knees, to his side, sucking his cock and playing with his balls. He could reach her ass and found her crack, and began to rub her pussy. She was wet again, and stopped sucking for a moment while he rubbed her. She then reached back and moved his hand, looked up at him, and said, "My turn." She continued to suck his cock, playing with his tip with her tongue, and often reaching down to lick his balls. He slowly felt his orgasm building.

John said, "You better be careful or you will get a mouthful." Her only reply was a un huh. He simply laid back and enjoyed her work on his cock. It grew and he felt the urgency again. He put his hand on her head and as she rocked back and forth on his cock, he let his cum go and she sucked and sucked him up. She licked her lips and lay back on his chest, rubbing his softening cock. They dozed again.

The next time he found them sleeping together. He was next to her back. He reached down and placed his hard cock (again) between her legs. She sleepily opens her legs. He laid there for what seemed like forever. She began to grind her ass against him. He was amazed that he had anything left. She turned on her tummy and opened her ass to him. He climbed over her legs and she lifted her ass up, so he could enter her pussy from behind. Since it had not been so long since she had finished him off with her mouth, it took him longer to cum this time.

This was lucky for her. His thrusting into her brought her to orgasm, but this time she enjoyed the feeling of his thrusts, in and out. She came to her orgasm slowly, but then when it came, she too was surprised by the intensity. He finally came into her and she loved the feel of the hot cum on her pussy.

It was like this the rest of the night. Each time one would waken, begin to play and they would end up in some way making love, cumming and sharing cum.

He rolled over and saw that it was almost 6:30 am. He realized he had to get up and get going to make his morning meeting. He whispered in her ear that he needed to go. She rolled over and put her head on his chest.

"I enjoyed you very much last night," she said, as she started massaging his cock. It did not take him long to respond to her attention. She then did the last unexpected thing. She climbed on top of him, and put his hands on her breasts. He was able to enjoy this last sight of her, riding him, enjoying her beauty, and seeing her cum on top of him. He finished by releasing his cum one time. She leaned down and kissed him deeply and the laid down. He covered her with the blanket, and quietly gathered up his clothing.

He came to the bed, kissed her gently, and simply said, "It was a night I will never forget." He quietly slipped out the door, never to forget Sarah.