A Memory of Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Route66Girl
Route66Girl
145 Followers

I kept my hands on her face as we kissed, feeling the way the muscles of her jaw moved. The wet sucking of our mouths and the rustling of our coats as we strained to be closer drowned out all the other sounds of the night, and that sweet vanilla-lavender scent surrounded me as her arms did. I was getting quickly aroused again, but didn't care if I'd have to walk home with the discomfort of an erection; I wanted to kiss Sarah until my lips fell off.

We'd been seated Indian-style, and she surprised me by sitting up on her knees and scooting forward until she could settle on my lap, her limbs completely enfolding me. I clutched to her tightly; it was the most intimate embrace of my life. I'd never felt a woman pressed against me like that, with soft breasts crushed by my chest, fingers entwined my hair. The bliss that drifted over me mixed with electric shocks of desire when she sucked on my lower lip with a whimper. Hearing Sarah like that sent shivers up my spine, and I moaned quietly, my hands squeezing her against me even more.

She took her lips away from mine and kissed the corner of my mouth, and then my cheeks, making a trail of moisture up to my ear.

"I want you," she whispered, planting another kiss below my earlobe. "Do you want me?"

"Yes, Sarah, oh yes," I groaned, trying to comprehend what she said, and overcome a state of mild disbelief. Suddenly a wave of panic swept over me as I realized how little I knew about making love. "There's something you should know."

"What is it?" She drew back.

"I'm…" I swallowed, trembling. I could speak four languages, yet couldn't utter this one sentence. Finally, I spat it out. "I'm a virgin."

There was a long pause.

"Really?"

"No, I usually tell lies to embarrass myself." I forced a smirk.

"Oh, David," she giggled, every lyrical note in her voice a thing of beauty. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm just a little shocked, that's all. I can't imagine someone like you never having made love before."

"You don't mind?"

"Why would I mind?" Sarah leaned over, surprising me again with kisses, but this time planting her lips softly over each of my closed eyes. "I love the idea of being your first," she whispered, taking my hands. "Stand up, David. If this is going to be your first time, let's do it right."

We stood up together, and her hands dropped away from mine. Several moments later, I heard zippers being undone and sleeves being pulled off as she undressed a few feet away from me. It wasn't taking her long. I started to breathe heavily in anticipation, and heard her bare feet on the grass, sounding much softer now.

"How far have you been with a woman?" she asked quietly, just in front of me. I reached around and lightly touched a cheek of her soft rear end, drawing in a quick breath before I drew it away.

"About that far."

Another stunned pause.

"Okay," she breathed. "I want you to stay still. Don't touch me until I say so."

I nodded, wondering with heady anticipation about what was coming.

Sarah's hands slowly crept up my chest and over my shoulders, pushing my coat off. She crouched down and I felt her take one of my ankles in hand. I lifted my feet so she could remove one shoe and then the other, socks following. She was moving slowly, but deliberately.

"There's the trunk of a tree about five feet behind you," she said. "I'm going to put your clothes there at its base."

"Okay." I trembled, licking my lips, which had gone dry. I was nearly panting, so aroused that my cock was straining, trying to break free of its confines. It was damp at the tip, leaking pre-come. The anticipation was electric, knowing that she was mere inches away, bared, only feeling her hands as they undressed me I lifted my arms up as she removed my shirt, the cool night air washing over my body. Her hands trailed tantalizingly back down my arms, lingering on my shoulders and chest before her fingertips lightly raked down my flat belly. She deftly unsnapped my trousers and brought down the zipper, and I felt the breeze against my chest as she moved down, crouching again to remove them. She also hooked her fingers under the elastic of my boxers and brought down both pieces of clothing at once, completely exposing me. My cock sprang up, and I swore I felt her warm breath against it as I stepped out of the trousers. As she stood, her hands swept slowly up and around my legs all the way from my feet to my thighs and hips, teasingly avoiding my groin.

Sarah stepped around me, putting my clothes under the tree as she had said. And then I sensed her standing just a few feet in front of me again. I could feel her gaze on me, drinking in the sight of my nakedness. Suddenly I felt self-conscious, and the far-off music and droning traffic seemed too loud.

"Are you sure we're alone?"

"Yes."

"Do I look all right?"

"David, you're gorgeous," she said softly, coming up to me. I could feel her breath on my chin… she was so tantalizingly close.

I hesitated nervously.

"And this?" I whispered, quivering, putting my hand against my stiff cock. I was embarrassed to ask, but desperately wanted to know. No one had ever seen it in the course of my entire adult life.

She touched me again, running her fingers down over my pecs, past my navel, and gently pushed my hand away. I felt wisps of her hair hanging down against my chest as she looked down at my erect penis.

"It's perfect, David." Sarah pressed her hand against my cock and then delicately wrapped her fingers around it, massaging the wet glans with her thumb. "Ohhh, absolutely beautiful," she sighed.

She moved her hand around the shaft with long, firm strokes, and suddenly the stiff buds of her nipples rubbed against my chest. Her tongue and lips starting dancing on my neck, making delicious, wet sounds as she subjected my entire body to this sensual assault. Her other hand came around and gripped my rear end, cupping a cheek and massaging it in wide circles. My ragged breath evened out into deep, loud pants and soft moans. I couldn't believe the intense currents of pleasure undulating through me, centering in my cock. The way she stroked was driving me wild, and I had to resist the desperate urge to touch her by clenching my hands into fists.

"Touch me now," she said, as if reading my thoughts. Her voice was low and husky, melting me.

I hardly knew where to put my hands on this beautiful, wonderful girl first. I was so hungry to feel all of her that I wrapped my arms around her and nudged her head back, meeting her lips ravenously, plunging my tongue insistently into her mouth. She welcomed me with a throaty moan, her body now pressed against mine so that my cock that she still stroked was compressed between us. I didn't have to worry about where to put my hands after all- they were moving without conscious thought up her back, my fingers spread wide, slowly running over and lightly gripping every inch of the delicate curves and muscles. I wanted to memorize Sarah's entire body, and took my time touching her- shoulders, arms, the curve of her wide hips and slender waist. She was so soft and warm, and smelled so sweet.

I moved my mouth away from hers and tasted the salty essence of her skin for the first time as I kissed her neck, trailing down to her shoulder. At last, my hands found their way between us to her breasts. She gasped as I cupped her full mounds, lightly running my fingers over the swollen nipples. More jolts of aching need shot through me as I felt the suppleness of the flesh in my hands and the responsive jump in my cock. I squeezed her breasts tenderly- they were perfect handfuls- lightly rolling my thumbs and forefingers around the hard little nipples.

"Oh, yes, David. Like that… that feels so good." She started to stroke my turgid erection a little faster, reaching her other hand down to cup my sac. She rubbed it, kneading gently.

Suddenly I knew I was getting too close. The seething heat rushing through my veins was building to screaming levels, my hips beginning to move of their own volition. I was going to come, and soon.

I tore my mouth away from Sarah's shoulder and snapped up straight, my hands freezing, still deliciously full of soft female flesh.

"Sa-Sa…Sarah… I'm going to come…"

"Yes," she whispered. "It's okay… do it, come for me, David."

My cock swelled as she continued to stroke; I felt a rushing, throbbing pulse jet through it, and suddenly I was coming. I cried out with a shudder when a series of explosions tore through me. I pumped hot sperm all over her hand in spurt after spurt, devastating pleasure suffusing my body, my hips jerking in short, erratic spasms. I collapsed against Sarah's shoulder as I grunted through my orgasm, and her hand was so slick that I was able to thrust through her grip, my cock drooling.

I don't know how long it took me to come down from the sexual euphoria of my first climax, but I was lost in it for a long time. I'm not even sure I had a chance to come down, really.

I'm not certain how we got there- either my knees buckled or she guided us- but before I had regained my senses, Sarah and I were lying on the fresh, cool grass. She was snuggled up, facing me, small sounds of licking and sucking coming from her. It took me a moment to realize that she was cleaning her hand with her tongue and mouth. The idea of her licking up my sperm was incredibly sensual, and I leaned over to kiss her. We ended up with just our tongues intertwined, a string of my sticky fluid connecting us as I drew my tongue back in to taste the spicy cream. Then her lips covered mine tenderly, and she touched my hand. Our fingers danced with feather-light tickles against one another until she held it firmly and brought it between her legs.

I sucked in my breath upon feeling the intense heat emanating from her core. Her hand abandoned mine then, leaving it to rest on a small triangular mass of fine, curly hair. I'd read descriptions of women's bodies and heard my share of locker-room talk, but this was different. I had no idea what to really expect.

"Sarah, please… tell me what to do, what will make you feel good."

"Just do what comes naturally, David," she whispered, opening her legs slowly. "Any way you touch me will feel good, but I'll let you know when you're doing something I really like."

Her lips found mine again, devouring me in a hot kiss. I spread my fingers over her mons, pressing through the hair and working down further until I came to two folds of especially soft, pliant flesh with a long slit between them. I cupped her vulva, applying light pressure as she moaned into my mouth- warm juice flowed from inside her as if I'd squeezed an overripe peach,, slicking my hand. I gasped, breaking our kiss, fascinated and thrilled by what my hand was discovering. Running my fingers through those nether folds between the slit revealed even more… I was amazed by the complex maze of sweet, hot flesh. It ran deeply from the top of those outer lips, and I buried my fingers in it, seeking its depth. The smooth, wet folds followed down and culminated in an entrance. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to slip one of my digits slowly inside her.

"Oh, yes…" Sarah hissed, and hungrily sought my mouth once more. I complied eagerly with new levels of passion, my hand buried in her center. The heat from her mouth and pussy was scorching.

I moved my finger in as deeply as I could, relishing the feel of her humid, hot tightness and the myriad of textures. I withdrew it slowly, moaning when I felt her inner muscles clamp down as if trying to suck my finger back in, and stroked it slowly in and out. My thumb still explored her clitoris, and between kisses she would mutter little encouragements when I touched a particularly sensitive spot.

I rose up and knelt over her, my other hand coming to massage one breast and then another. My mouth reluctantly leaving hers, I leaned down to replace her lips with a succulent breast. I kissed the yielding, air-cooled skin with wet lips and smiled, feeling her shudder with delight. I licked over her erect nipples with my rough tongue, taking each one into my scalding mouth to suckle them in turn. Sarah had kept her hands at her sides, letting my exploration continue unguided, but now she reached up and feverishly clutched handfuls of hair as I sucked and nibbled on her heaving breasts.

"David… oh that's so good…" Her hips began to undulate underneath my hand, rivulets of juice now flowing freely, and her breathing becoming more ragged.

My heart swelled at the sound of her enjoying it so much. My cock had grown back to full size, distended with need, but I wanted to focus on the breathtaking experience of making her feel physical pleasure. I loved the taste of her clean, fresh skin, and her sweet vanilla perfume still clung to her. But it was now overpowered by the raw scent of lust coming from the dripping flesh between her legs. I'd heard of "eating out" a woman of course, but now I really had the opportunity to do it, and wanted to… badly.

My lips left her breast to travel leisurely down her taut stomach, my tongue trailing over the skin.

"Oh, yes… keep going," she urged.

I stopped my hands slowly from their caresses and moved them to her inner thighs, spreading her legs a little wider, massaging the crease that separated them from the mound of flesh I wanted to taste. She tensed, her breathing seeming to stop in anticipation. I lowered my face carefully, honing in on the source of the musky smell that filled my nostrils. My lips touched against the smooth lips of her clitoris, and I delved my tongue into her essence, taking a long, deep lick from top to bottom. She moaned out a short "Oh!" at the feel of it, encouraging me further. My tongue lashed out again, this time dipping into her vagina, lapping up the spicy-sweet nectar that had gathered there.

"Oh, my God," Sarah whispered.

Suddenly one of her hands was on my hip, pulling my lower body towards her. Realizing what she wanted, I crawled over, positioning myself with a leg on either side of her. It gave my mouth much better access, and I was able to bury my face into her delectable flesh, kissing and exploring every crevice. Sarah massaged my body from her position; legs, back, hips, and rear- nothing went untouched or unappreciated. I continued to savor her, slurping her clitoris into my mouth as my tongue flicked across a hard nub that seemed to drive her wild.

I suddenly froze- Sarah's mouth was taking in the tip of my cock, her hands pulling me to her. She moaned gently, sucking on the head as I slowly lowered down, trembling, eating her again. The pleasure of being locked with her like this was astoundingly sweet. Her tongue teased my glans as she opened up to take in more, sending shockwaves of searing need through me. I had to fight not to thrust my hips down, and instead stepped up my ministrations on her, sucking her clit with renewed vigor, and I thrust a finger back inside her vagina. Her response was a loud groan as she sucked me in deeper, and this time I couldn't help burying my cock in her mouth even a little further. Her hands grabbed onto my rear, encouraging me to keep going- but almost as if she couldn't help it, her mouth suddenly popped off out from under me and she cried out softly.

"I'm coming, David… you're making me come!"

She lifted her rear, mashing her sex against my face as long, tortured moans tore out of her. Her whole pussy seemed to quiver as the orgasm ripped through, muscles clenching over and over, squeezing out a fresh river of tangy juices for me to lap up. She made little circles with her hips, her hands clutching my own hips as if needing something to hang onto. I lovingly licked at the exquisite folds as she came, my finger buried inside, unmoving, relishing the feel of her riding out the climax around it. I couldn't believe how wet she was. The whole region was sloppily coated, engorged… ready.

At last, her body relaxed, breathing becoming slow and easy, and when I felt the time was right, I removed my mouth with one last kiss. I turned around and knelt between her legs, leaning over her face.

"How did I do?" I whispered, smiling, as I was already pretty sure of the answer.

"Mmmm, amazing," Sarah cooed. "I can hardly believe you've never done that before."

"You just told me to do what came naturally. I guess it worked."

"It sure did."

Her hands wrapped behind my neck and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. My lips were a little numb, but it was wonderful, and the sticky texture of our commingled juices was incredibly sexy. The tip of my heavy cock brushed against her stomach and I moaned into her mouth as my hips involuntarily undulated, leaving a trail of pre-come on her soft skin.

Sarah reached a hand between us and grabbed onto it lightly, pushing me down and spreading her legs wide for me. She rubbed my shaft through her slippery folds, my body trembling with raw lust when I felt the hot crown bumping against that sweet flesh. She at last poised me at the entrance to her steamy center and her hand left my erect penis to wrap around my back.

"Oh God, Sarah…" I whispered as she raised her hips encouragingly, just barely taking me into her.

I plunged down, our slick flesh uniting as my cock penetrated her, reveling in the incredible sensation of being surrounded by the tight grip of her pussy. I thrust again, this time filling her completely, buried inside to the hilt. I stayed motionless, practically panting, memorizing this first moment of intense pleasure and the feel of being ensconced within her. Her muscles were clenching onto me, her chest heaving underneath mine, clit grinding against my pubic bone. Instinctively, I withdrew my cock in a long, slow stroke and plunged back into the liquid fire of her heat quickly, beginning to move luxuriously in and out with the ancient rhythm of passion. I was lost in her completely, my head drooping almost involuntarily to seek out something to taste. My mouth found one of her breasts and I suckled the nipple with a moan.

Sarah dug her nails into my back, raking them down my skin and whimpering my name, bringing every sensation to screaming life. Something was happening to me as I stroked into her; it was beyond the intense physical pleasure, beyond the tender, desperate emotions flooding my heart. A single color washed through my mind, flashing each time I sank into her, pulsing with every heartbeat. It was the color of passion, the color of love, and something snapped in my brain; my mouth ripped away from her breast.

"Sarah…" I could barely speak, but I had to tell her, tell the whole world. I cried out softly with pure joy. "I remember red…"

"Oh God… David... beautiful..." she called out my name over and over, and I felt her pulsate around me as our sweat-slicked bodies writhed in our union. She was coming… coming so hard.

I sought her mouth ardently, desperate to feel the passion of her kiss as she climaxed. My cock swelled as our tongues lashed and her hands grasped mine. Determined to ride her completely through her peak, I managed to hold off my own for a few brief moments before it overwhelmed me. When I felt her convulsions start to wane, her body going from violent spasms into smooth, delicious motions, I succumbed to the exhilarating rush and pumped into her with short, jerking strokes that were audibly wet. I grunted as my cock emptied streams of hot sperm into her womb with each thrust, the indescribable feeling of coming into her luscious body beyond gratifying.

I strained hard, delivering everything of me into Sarah with one last shove before I collapsed on top of her, trembling. I came floating back down slowly from the high of the powerful release, my breath slowly returning to normal, her fingers entwined my hair, stroking me lovingly. My softening penis was still lodged within her; I didn't want to take it out. I wanted to stay there on top of her soft, warm body forever with the knowledge of red.

Route66Girl
Route66Girl
145 Followers