A Menage Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the back of her neck, nuzzled behind her ear, then whispered "Have you ever been fucked by a dog?"

"Of course not!" as she raised her head. "What on earth made you ask that?"

"Well you've done just about everything else. I've heard that women do that and like it."

"Everyone says they've heard about it, but it's hard to find anyone who really has, or will admit it. It's like the donkey show, you know, a girl and a donkey. They say that men go down to Mexico and pay to see it, but I've never met a man who's actually seen it. Although I must say that I don't usually ask men about it. But, you know, you're sitting with a group of guys drinking beer and this sort of thing comes up, and everyone talks about it, but when you pin them down none of them have been down to Mexico and seen it. But hey! Get off my back, you big oaf."

She raised up, I slipped out, she grabbed my hand and: "Let's get in the shower." She said, turning it on full force. Another wonderful experience. She took soap and wash cloth and thoroughly washed my cock and balls.

It's enough to be in the shower, naked, while she washes your back, but to have her wash the rest of you, cock, balls, asshole, it's a five star event. But then it's your turn, and you wash her back, naturally, then those two lovely globes in front, maybe kiss her nipples while you're at it. Next it's that lovely groove between her legs that starts at her anus and nearly reaches her navel. That needs washing with a soaped up hand, and needs thorough washing, because it's where the nasty and wonderful parts are. Maybe a little penetration is needed as well, just to be sure it's clean, not too far in back, that might be nasty.

When you're both sparkling clean, you hold each other under the hot water, as hot as you can stand. This might cause an erection and you might have to bend her over and sock it to her (your choice of holes) if it hadn't been that you've already fucked this luscious creature. Actually it was getting late, I dried off quickly and ran back to my room to get dressed.

I grabbed a quick breakfast of cold cereal, had a cup of coffee and a piece of toast. I grabbed my books, my bike and I was off.

That evening we had dinner together and then sat in the living room reading until it was time to go to bed. I wasn't sure what to do, go to my own bed, or would she invite me into hers again. Jackie solved the problem for me. As soon as everything was done in the kitchen we walked down the hall, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

I was instantly hard, it seemed. Jackie went into the bathroom while I walked back to my room to put on my pajamas, washed up and went back to find Jackie already undressing. As I came in the bedroom she was standing there in just panties and bra. I gasped, what a lovely sight! And as I looked she took off her bra and her lovely breasts were there, right in front of me as if nothing was happening.

"What's the matter, haven't you ever seen a naked girl before?" She laughed.

"No, not one who looked like that. My God you're lovely."

She dropped her panties, looked at me, then turned to face me. There it was, all that any man could want: her lovely face, small but fine breasts, a small triangle of hair sheltering her pink cunt. I ran to her, grabbed her in my arms and started to cover her face with kisses. I grabbed the soft globes of her bottom in my hands and pulled her toward me. When I let her go she turned and bounded into bed.

"Come on, take those silly pj's off and come fuck me!"

I had the pajamas off in a second and jumped, naked, into bed beside her. I didn't know where to start, but my hands were drawn like a magnet to the patch of hair between her legs as I kissed her on the lips but next my lips found a breast, kissing it then sucking on the nipple that became rock hard and stood tall. My cock was hard and she was holding it in her hand, gently stoking it.

"I can't get enough of you. I don't know where to start. There must be something I'm missing, is there?"

"You could lick me for something new and different." She said with a smile.

"Should I? That's something I haven't tried, oo yes"

I kissed her nipples, and moving down found her soft belly. I kissed the hard mound covered with pubic hair. She spread her legs slightly in anticipation as my fingers found her soft, pink labia. I smelled a distinctive odor as I spread her lips and my tongue flicked out to touch them. She gasped. I licked again and her legs flinched, and again, this time licking with my whole tongue, not just the tip and Jackie groaned. I spread her cunt wide open and started to lick everything, from the bottom, near her anus, to the top and her clitoris, and when I touched that with my tongue her hips jerked. I was licking in earnest now, licking everything, even touching her anus but licking her clit hard.

"No, not so hard there, on my clit, it's too sensitive."

I did as she asked, licking, licking, licking everything, but her clitoris more gently until I felt her hands on my head.

"Oh that's lovely, like an expert, OH, just there, yes..yes..I think I'm going to cum."

I felt her hands pulling my head down between her legs, until, "There! There...just like that ...oh fuck..oh shit..Ah..ah...ooooooooh yeees!" As she had a nice orgasm.

Feeling very please with myself for bringing Jackie off, I moved back up to kiss her, and what a wonderful feeling that was, to kiss her full on the mouth, all tongue, while at the same time touching her breasts, and slipping my hand down between her legs to feel her moist vagina. But I was so hard my cock almost ached and I rolled on top of her. My stiff dick had to be guided into her moist cunt, and as I pushed deep into her she gave a deep sigh, a sigh I was getting used to.

This time I tried to hold off and was doing pretty well. I wanted her to have another orgasm, but after longer than usual she said how nice it was just to fuck, and not to feel the urgency to go over the top.

"I'm just enjoying what you're doing, don't wait for me, I just like to fuck."

So with that release I let myself go and had a very nice orgasm myself.

"Oh that was nice, I love the feeling of a man filling me with his sperm. Maybe I should get pregnant," something I had told her already I'd like to do.

"You know that's what I want to do, don't you?"

"Yes, I remember. We'll talk about it."

I woke early and had to pee. I sat up, then saw her still beside me and my heart seemed to give a jump. I got up and ran into the toilet, closing the door so as not to wake her. I was still going when the door swung open.

"Hurry, I've gotta go." she said.

I'd hardly finished when she pushed me aside and sat down - and farted. I stared in amazement. Women didn't fart, none that I knew anyway.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" She laughed.

"Women don't do that." I said, staring open mouthed.

She ignored me and said we'd got just half an hour, wiped, pushed past me and back into bed. I followed and turning to her held her in my arms and kissed her. Then ran my hand down between her legs.

"NO! I meant another half hour of sleep, but your hand feels so nice. Come on man-child, do it!"

I already had an erection, and without any foreplay stuck it in her still moist vagina.

"OooooooooH, rape me why don't you? OH yes...nice..nice. I'm getting there already. FUCK ME! Fuck me hard, you animal. Harder..harder...harder...Oh God yes, right there, Fuck..fuck..fuck..."

and she got there almost immediately.

I started splattering her insides in reaction to her. She wrapped her legs around me and we both fell asleep, to be woken up a few minutes later by the alarm.

Over breakfast she had a phone call from someone named Jeff who she agreed to meet after work. I asked what it was about and she said an old friend who she hadn't seen in a long time, and who she was going to meet for a drink later.

Later that day, after school, I took a friend, a freshman in college, home to show him my new guitar. We parked our bikes and went in the kitchen door, which flew open as we approached and there stood Jackie just wearing stockings and a short robe, evidently getting ready to go out to meet her "old friend".

"I'll be out a little late and probably have dinner, so don't wait up for me. Can you manage?" She blurted out, and without waiting for an answer closed the door in our faces.

"Who the fuck was that, your sister?" Ken laughed. "She's quite a looker, can I get a date?"

"No, that's Jackie, my step-mom."

"Your what? Does she always walk around half-naked?"

I explained that Jackie wasn't particularly modest, but she was very nice. "And your Dad's away, and you're alone in the house with her?"

"All true." I said.

"Jesus, you must walk around with a hard on. I'm coming over to see you more often. You've never tried to get into her pants?"

"Let's change the subject, shall we?" I said, not denying anything, but almost proudly implying everything.

"You bastard. You? No I don't believe it. You haven't fucked her. Tell me you haven't"

"I've said too much already, let's go take a look at the guitar." I had said too much and felt like an idiot.

Ken sat down at the kitchen table and proceeded to bang his head on it. "You sleazy bastard, fucking your own step-mother, how depraved can you get? I wish I was in you shoes getting into her pants. Isn't that incest?"

"No, it's not really incest. If she was my own mother it would be, but she isn't. She isn't really related to me." I was trying to stay calm. "Now don't tell anyone, even though, in real life, I haven't told you anything."

Ken got up. "By not telling me anything you've told me everything. Let's go take a look at the guitar."

We went up to my room and fooled around with the guitar, and while we did we heard the front door slam and I knew that Jackie had gone out.

Ken left and I had a simple dinner and sat around, did homework, listened to some music but as it got late started to get worried and annoyed. Why hadn't she called me if she was going to be this late, or was she having so much fun she had forgotten me, or just didn't care. I started to get ready for bed, but which bed? I'd assumed I was going to bed with Jackie, so I got into her bed.

I couldn't sleep. What a fool I was, I thought to think that this woman cared about me. She was probably in some other man's bed and he was fucking her. Then I heard the front door open I sat up, should I go out to meet her? I waited, heard her footsteps in the hall, the door opened and Jackie stood there.

"Where have you been so long?" I demanded. "I was worried about you."

"Worried? Why were you worried?" She asked innocently.

I went over the litany of things that could happen: an accident, a shooting, rape, robbery and so on.

She was obviously drunk and came over to me and gave me a kiss - she smelled like a brewery. She took off her jacket and dropped it on the floor, kicked off her heels, and started to unbutton her blouse, while I watched.

"Aren't you going to ask if I had a good time? Well I did, thanks for asking."

"You're drunk, and you've probably been fucking someone else." I said testily.

"Right on both scores. I did enjoy a good fuck. Now it's your turn."

"Maybe I don't want a turn, in fact I think I'll go back to my own bedroom."

"Don't be angry, Will, you know how I am, I can't say no."

But I was already out of bed and going down the hall, pushing her out of the way as I went. "You fucking slut." I said as I went.

"Don't go Will, don't leave me, please come back."

I ignored her pleading and went into my room and closed the door. I got into bed and pulled the covers over my head. The door opened and I heard Jackie padding across the floor. She pulled back the covers and I turned to look at her. My God she's beautiful I thought. She was still wearing her skirt and stockings, but had shed her blouse and bra and her lovely tits were right in front of me. She dropped the skirt on the floor, pulled off her panties and got into bed beside me. I turned my back on her.

"No, Will, please don't. Are you angry because another man fucked me?"

"Yes!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not your personal property. Your father doesn't mind, in fact we made this agreement when we got married, that we could go our separate ways with sex as long as we came home. I'll make the same agreement with you, but love me now and we'll talk in the morning."

"You mean you haven't had enough, you want to fuck some more?" I said in disbelief.

"Of course. I can never get enough."

"You're a real slut, aren't you." I sneered. But I kissed her.

And kissed her, and kissed her, while my hand felt between her legs and found her very wet vagina. Soon I was fucking her hard, the way she liked it, while she gave groans and grunts and deep sighs. But it was going on so long that I stopped for a breather.

"Aren't you going to get there?" I whispered to her.

"It's lovely, but I've cum enough for one night. I'm enjoying what you're doing, but if you're getting tired don't wait for me."

I went on and came pretty quickly, shooting a wad into her already drenched cunt. I fell asleep with her legs wrapped around me.

In the morning I was surprised to find myself in my own bed and with Jackie beside me, naked and sleeping fast, although it was time to get up to go to work. I gave her as shove and told her it was time for work, but she just grunted. I gave her a second shove and it all came back to me. The slut had been out that evening fucking another man and had a hangover.

I was mad at her still. "Get up you slut. You have to go to work."

"Shit! Call in sick for me Will. I am sick!"

I persuaded her to get up and helped her eat something and leave for work.

It was a few days before Dad would be back and we seemed to get back to normal except that I was still pissed off at her. I slept with her every night, though, and we had sex every night and every morning. I was in heaven.

Ken kept on bugging me to meet Jackie but I kept putting him off, until a couple of days later when I had him over to eat with us. He and Jackie hit it off immediately, in fact too well for my liking. He joked about the fact that he'd seen her practically naked, and when could he see more. At least she was wearing jeans, and even though he put his hand on her knee at one point it wasn't too intimate.

12