A Mentalist Sexual Conquest

Story Info
Beautiful Lena walks into my coffee shop.
4k words
4.39
46k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She probably never fully comprehended what happened. She made a choice to come into this particular coffee shop, I made all the rest of the choices that day for her. This particular coffee shop is the one I love, near the college campus, where I find some of my favorite young conquests.

Her name was Lena and I saw her right away from my strategic chair that was stationed perfectly to see anyone coming in either door before they saw me. I saw right away she was chesty and slim, wearing tight jeans that highlighted her curves and black heels. Even though she was wearing sunglasses, I could tell she was beautiful, with full lips, perfect teeth and dark olive skin.

I made sure she noticed me the second she walked in and I made sure no one else noticed her enter or walk to my table. I have that ability, I have forever, I assume, but when I was six I realized this mental power I had over people. My dad went to spank me that night but I could sense that he really didn't want to. I mentally reached into his head and attached his emotional desire to not spank me to his cognitive understanding that he needed to and was able to change his mind.

I wasn't really sure what had happened but the next day I was able to "reach into" my mom's brain and convince her to buy me the expensive baseball glove I wanted and I knew I had discovered. Soon I had my big sis opening her blouse to show me her hidden treasure inside and my mean big brother peeing his pants and I knew what I had was "a gift" however it came to me.

The amazing thing was that I was able to make people very happy to please me and even though they seemed to know I was manipulating their minds, it made them so happy they never protested or got angry later. The secret was tying my desires into something they emotionally wanted to do, then connect it to their intellect, which would control their actions and wrap some bit of happiness and pleasure around it. Now at the age of 32 I had absolutely perfected "The Gift". I was independently wealthy, married to an amazing woman, friends to every celebrity and mover and shaker I could imagine and still chasing college girls after all these years - of course, my wife was all too happy to let me have the "fun" my gift provided.

So, there was Lena, already feeling my mind enhancements before she entered the door. She was breathtakingly beautiful. I had hit the jackpot. I quickly found out she was 20 years old, pure hearted and in love with the young man sitting to my left. He never noticed her entering and she never knew he was there. Her eyes were only for me.

Now I am not an evil man, I didn't turn her young man homosexual and make her hate his guts (although as I scanned his mind I know that there were things I could have used to make that happen). In fact, I made him committed to being the guy she wanted him to be with a pure love for her that would last as long as she wanted. I also added that he would understand that she occasionally needed to please an older man.

Lena was heading to sit down but I pushed into her brain the idea of buying a drink for herself and a specialty drink for me, as well. This gave me a chance to watch her walk by and get a look at that amazing view from behind. Yes, it was official, Lena was quite possibly the most attractive woman I would mind manipulate to date.

I saw she was a volleyball player in high school but now just liked to work out in the local health club. This gave me a great mental picture of her in a tight jog bra and yoga pants. She was also a daddy's girl which is always a useful tool for someone gifted like me. Finally i ascertained that there had been two sexual trysts with boys in high school and two in college, including Frat boy here in the coffee shop.

She carried over the drinks and sat at my table, staring with a smile and a deep look of interest in her eyes - eyes I was finally able to see with the removal of her sunglasses. Although of some hispanic heritage, she had beautiful emerald eyes and the bit of Latina in her gave her a skin tone that didn't require much makeup, just the hint of green eye shadow she wore.

"So, why did I sit down?" she asked as matter-of-factly as if making a comment about the weather.

"You know why," I responded calmly, although my heart was beating inside with excitement for what was to come with this damsel.

"You wanted me to?" she responded inquisitively.

"And because I wanted to, you wanted to," I completed the thought.

"Oh," her eyebrows crinkled in thought for a moment as she reasoned this through, "Ok." She took a drink on the straw in her tea as the thought was fully implemented inside of her. Lena now knew I wanted her and because of that, she wanted me to have her.

With that in the bag, I began to work on her desires, probing her mind for the things that excited her. She loved dark-eyed, dark haired guys with taught bodies. Now, I wasn't exactly Homer Simpson, but the life of luxury I led did tend to cause me to have some bit of a gut. So I could use to lose a few pounds. But I found that Lena had very fond memories of a dad with similar weight issues so I tied her visual desires in a male to her memories of her dad. As i did this I saw her eyes roam over me.

I also found some surprising sexual desires in her - being a "good girl" most of her life, the freedom in college had led to some sexual exploration and experimenting. I heightened those ideas with my ideas of how liberal we could be together and I began to see the nipples give slight indentations into her tight tank top, which was barely hidden by the unbuttoned blouse of it. Sensing that excitement I gave a little nudge to the pleasure forming between her legs and watched in sheer delight as her legs crunched tightly together and her eyes closes in pleasure.

"Wow," she said, "this is what you do, huh?"

"Yeah, it's my thing," I said jokingly. I was completely able to mute any fears she would be feeling of being overtaken by a complete stranger, while enhancing her loving personality. She was also smart and well-aware of what was happening and the inevitable conclusion.

She reached and braushed my hand that was on the table with her long, manicured finger nail and fixed her gaze on me in a serious manner.

"So, what do we do now?" she asked.

"You live near here and I would like for you to drive me to your apartment," I said and she immediately reached for her keys in her purse. Not a single person in the restaurant noticed up getting up to leave and none thought anything about the two drinks left on the table after we were gone.

Lena slid her hand into mine and held it like a high school teenager and, though I was a veteran of many of these encounters, my heart fluttered just a bit at her touch and the scent of her perfume as she pressed close against me.

As we approached the car she handed me her keys, "you drive" she said, showing a bit of her old-fashioned side, which I loved. In the car, she slid to sit next to me in the seat and put her hand on my thigh as I drove the seven minute drive to her place.

"I have roommates," she stated.

"I know," was my reply and she walked up her steps with assurance that I would know what to do. I decided to put out a vibe for the roommates to not see us at all coming in, but have a "knowing" that Lena was in her room, which was good, and to not disturb her and disregard any noises coming from the room.

I also enhanced Lena's libido as she opened the front door. Without speaking a word to her roommates she nearly dragged me into her bedroom. It was a typical college room, with posters on the wall and pants, books open on the desk and skirts and underwear strewn on the floor. But her pink comforter was pulled nicely into place where she had made her bed in the morning and looked up to the task of taking the two of us on.

I could have taken us to the best hotel in town and had them bring up their finest champagne, but there was honestly something about taking a young college girl in her bedroom that just kept me young.

"I'm very glad you wanted me to bring you here," she said softly and a bit demurely as she turned herself to stand directly in front of me. I gave her a mental push and she leaned in, pressing her lips to mine and slipping her tongue into my mouth as one hand curled into the hair on the back of my head pulling my face to hers and the other hand slid down the front of me, making a full palm inspection of my hardening cock through my pants.

"Oh my you are huge," she said. I was of nice size, but enticing that thought from a girl always made me fell more confident and more powerful.

Lena stepped back from me and I pressed in her mind that she wanted to get naked in front of me. Here I ran into a wall, as for the first time I realized she, like almost all other girls I know, had a body image problem. This amazingly sexy, perfect girl, thought she was too fat. It truly made me sad that these magazines kept beautiful women in this bondage.

I searched her memory and found a magazine cover with Carrie Underwood on it and massaged Lena's belief that she was as sexy as Carrie. A few more magazines of superimposing Lena's face on mag covers with Maria Menousos (whom Lena actually did resemble) and some disney channel girl she admired and soon I had Lena feeling very good about her body. I decided to make permanent changes to her self-image so that never again would Lena fight that battle. Hey, I wanted her to get good things out of our adventure today.

With that accomplished I watched as this twenty year old removed her blouse and tank top. She blushed as she reached back for her latch on her bra - but that blush was not from any fear of not being beautiful enough, but rather that "good girl" in her that made her all the move sexy. It caused her to slowly lower the bra and reveal two luscious breasts that were beyond anything I had ever seen. Perfect, round and firm, with a slightly lighter tint where her bikini hid them from the sunshine, her breasts made my mouth water. With dark small circles around the slightly fat nipples that were now completely engaged. I couldn't take my eyes off of them and watched as they dipped down with the reaching for Lena's waistband to lower her pants.

Down everything went; Lena kicked off her heels and let her pants slide to floor. Lena and her two amazing breasts stood up before me in nothing but a white thong panty. She was a vision - my mouth, which was watering before, was now dry at the sight of her.

My fantasy was now playing in my mind, pushing the images into hers and she played along like I was writing a script and she was playing her part. She sat back onto the bed and pulled me to her by my belt buckle.

She unbuckled my belt and undid my pants as I stood before her. I quicklyI sensed an aversion to giving a good blowjob. I found some other sexual acts that Lena did find exciting; she once had sex in a car and found it very naughty and arousing. I tied that feeling to blowjobs in her mind and soon Lena was reaching for my cock to fish it out of my boxer briefs.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. Her forehead crinkled again in that cute way as she processed the information forced into her brain tissue folds and then she realized how much she loved to talk dirty to turn me on (at my mental suggestion, of course).

"Oh baby I want to suck your cock, it's so big..." and with that, Lena devoured my manhood, seated on her bed with me standing in front of her. Her right hand worked my member from the base to her lips and her left hand wrapped around my ass, pulling me into her.

I worked her muscle controls and was able to relax her throat muscles and soon she was taking my entire length easily into her throat. This was another change in her I decided to leave in place.

Looking down on Lena as she continued to massage my manhood with her lips and tongue it wasn't long before I felt my impending orgasm arise. And, as much as I wanted to teach Lena to swallow a load, which she had previously not been willing to do -I had another fantasy laid out.

It only took a simple "now" and Lena pulled me out of her lips and jerked my cock as fast as she could allowing my cum to shoot over her neck and upper body. A few more shots rained down on her breasts and she pulled my cock to her chest as she squeezed out every last drop onto her bodice.

"That was wonderful, Lena," I said gently smoothing her dark hair, "now why don't you dress in something sexy for me.

It didn't take but a moment for Lena to understand her next role and she moved to her dresser. As she searched through her fineries I removed the rest of my clothes and lay back on the bed. Wow, what an ass she had. I watched that thong string running up that cavern and could do nothing but grow immediately hard again.

She held some clothing in her hands and turned to me.

"Close your eyes," I heard her moving about and the sound of silk slipping on and shoes hitting the floor, I could only imagine what my eyes were about to behold.

"Ok, open them now."

Lena struck a pose for me,hands on hips, breasts offered forth. It was a victoria secrets collection I assume, with a light brown silk top that came down off her shoulders in a tube-top type of effect and ended in the lace just above her belly button. The lace did nothing to hide the beautiful breasts underneath.

Under that belly button was a dark brown garter belt that held up two garters attached to thigh high hose with flowered pattens in them. There was a matching thong that was tied on each hip with a bow and the entire outfit was topped off with sexy high heels.

"Come here," i beckoned, and she crawled into bed beside me. Now it was I who wanted to treat her like a high school crush. Holding her close to me and kissing her, letting my hands roam up and down her smooth skin and tight body. I added a heightened love for working out and wearing sexy clothes to help her stay in this body mode, even after children someday.

I let my hand slip between her legs and feel the silk hiding her pussy. It was hot and moist and her breath caught as I felt her treasure there.

"You very much want me to touch you and tease you, you've wanted my touch for so long." I didn't often use audio to get girls to do what I wanted but sometimes it just turned me on to add words to my brain work.

"Slide open for me," I ordered, to which she quickly complied, "let me take you completely."

"Yes" she whispered in a puff of breath and her legs parted, allowing me free access to slide the panty aside and enter her love canal with two fingers. I kissed her deeply as i probed her and loved the feeling of making her squirm and squeal into my mouth.

"Take off the panty and climb on top of me," I said in a soft but commanding voice. She stood and grasped the ends of the bows on each hip and slid the bows untied, causing her thong to drop to the floor. She walked slowly, with sexy turns of her hips towards the bed.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked as she slid onto her knees onto the bed.

"Oh yes, please fuck me!" She answered looking deep into my eyes.

She swung a leg over my thighs and pulled herself forward, grabbing onto my cock and preparing to slide on top of me.

"I bet you do this to all your girls, don't you," she said with a wry smile and I pulsed into her pleasure centers that she was truly the most beautiful girl I had ever fucked in my life - and that was saying something.

That seemed to please her and she wasted no time impaling herself on my hard cock. Now, guys, we've all seen beautiful women riding a man in a porn movie, but imagine the most beautiful 20 year old you've ever seen, really going after it on top of a guy out of pure lust and great love. And imagine than man able to get her to the edge of orgasm and then able to mentally push that orgasm away while pumping up her need to cum.

Lena was hooping up and down on my cock, then she would grind her hips back and forth before lying on top of my and slapping her pelvis to me as fast as she could.

She pulled herself up again, her hands sliding down my chest to where she was in a riding position again. She reached behind herself to tickle my balls and I looked and saw amazing need in her face.

"Please, please I need to cum," she whined, "please let me cum on your big cock."

I felt a twinge of guilt for a moment and decided to give her the release she craved. I pressed the orgasm response into her pleasure centers and she went wild. Lena reached back and grabbed her heels and howled loudly as she slammed her pelvic bone and ground it onto mine. I was happy I had made sounds unnoticeable to her roommates but now wondered about her neighbors.

tears formed in her eyes as she orgasmed for the second and third times.

"Oh yes, thank you, baby thank you," she said as she fell on to me and began to kiss my face again and again in appreciation. "You are an amazing lover!"

I kissed her deeply and rolled her onto her back. I pulled her heels up onto my shoulders and bent her back in half as I plunged into her deep cunt from the front. Her mouth formed an overwhelmed "O" and she moaned and grunted as I pounded her exposed pussy.

"Oh yes, Baby, fuck me," she said with a whine in her voice, "You are so strong, and your cock so good! Take me, baby, take me."

I followed her instructions to a T, fucking her hard in this position, then laying her onto her side and jamming her from my hands and knees. Finally, i pulled her into a doggy style position and began to slowly prob her - moving my hips from side to side and working my way in and out. The "yesses" just kept coming from her as I mentally convinced her no sexual moment had ever been greater in her life.

I wanted to find out if she was on the pill and found no such reference but assumed any pregnancy accidents could be dealt with in a number of ways so I convinced her of her need for me to cum in her - and soon she was pleading for it as she was earlier for her own release.

I enhanced her vaginal sensors to feel me filling her tunnel with semen and she wailed at the feeling. I fell beside her, spent, and we lay for a few moments recovering from our intense love session.

As we started to recover, I caught her looking into my eyes longingly and I knew it was time for me to turn her affections back to frat boy for her own good - and really for mine too. I couldn't have 100 college girls so madly in love with me that I could no longer go around the campus. But just before I set things back to semi-normal, I had a very naughty idea.

We walked out into the living room where her two roommates were watching an episode of some soap opera and both eating cereal (college kids). Of course, we were still invisible to them so I walked over and sat down in an empty chair beside the couch where the girls were sitting.

One of her roommates was also a looker - blonde with big boobs and an even tighter waist than Lena. The other roommate was larger (holding to the rule that two sexy girls needed a more homely one nearby to make them look all the more sexy) but was a redhead and not beyond being "doable" as well.

I had Lena come over and begin to suck my cock again which she now did expertly. I watched the women with impunity, checking them out up and down and allowing impure thoughts of them to enrage my hard cock. soon I was very close to cumming and I instructed Lena to grab their cereal bowls and let me hold them. The girls didn't even notice the bowls leaving their hands and certainly didn't notice when I told Lena to take my cum in her mouth but not swallow it.

I had her hold it for a bit and enhanced her enjoyment of the taste then had her dribble some from her lips over the contents of each bowl of cereal. I sat and watched as each girl spoon fed themselves my seed and then pressed into their brains the love of the taste of cum. Each good would soon excuse herself and masturbate furiously in their own bedroom.

12