A Merry Christmas Lock In

Story Info
A close knit group of friends get trapped in Mall...
30.6k words
4.7
41.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

Dear Reader, this is my penultimate submission, but one that I wrote a year ago. It's one of my favourites and is more of a gentle erotic story than some of my hardcore ones. I wanted it to titillate, but be suitable for a read next to your Christmas tree. I also wanted it to be filled with a little more hope than some of my recent output. Transgender or transvestite or any other label, it doesn't matter; we are a special and wonderful breed of peoplefolk and we should never lose sight of that. So snuggle up, crack open a drink and enjoy. I wish you the very best Christmas cheer and I hope that 2018 brings joy and peace to you all.

Hugs and kisses,

Louise

Xxxxx

*****

A Merry Christmas Lock In.

By

Louise Nichols

Chapter 1 -- Party Time.

"Wow. I look hot." Beth chuckled as she lay a velvet clad arm around my shoulders. She had a strange gleam in her eye as she looked at us both in the mirror. Her cheeks were flush with lust and I'd never seen her so...alive.

"You sure do, honey. You sure do," she replied.

"I'd do me," I said jokingly and Beth laughed, a sudden and pure sound that echoed through the house. She took in my knee high boots, sexy Santa's Helper outfit and kissed my cheek, an affectionate and tender gesture. She handed me her favourite coat, the Karen Millen one that was made of a heavy black satin, tailored perfectly to her slender figure and had large, silver buttons running up the front. I knew how expensive the coat was as I'd bought it for her birthday last year and raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?" I asked. Beth helped me into the coat, the soft satin lining caressing my smooth arms and helped to do up the buttons, the final one at my breasts straining a little at the bust. She looped the belt through and tightened it to emphasise my tiny waist. The coat reached to my mid-thigh and hid the skirt so that you weren't sure if I was actually wearing one. It looked sexy as hell.

"Of course," she replied simply and gave me a light pat on the rear. "Come on, let's go."

She gave me her handbag, insisting I carry it for the night and took my hand, giving me little chance to protest as she pulled me from the house and down the street as a frightful wind chilled the bones.

What the hell am I doing, I thought as my stocking clad legs froze under the assault, the shimmering silk offering little protection against the snow and wind. Making our way to the parked mini bus, being careful not to slip in my stiletto heels, I let my mind wander to the last few weeks when the invitation arrived and Beth gave me a shrewd look that I knew to fear.

Chapter 2 -- The Bet

"Nope. Not gonna happen," I said, trying to ignore Beth's plea as I mowed my way through zombie hordes in Dead Rising 4, chuckling as Mike's voice came through the headset, asking for help.

"I'm in a pickle here Sam. Might've bitten off more than I can chew," came the deep voice.

"Hang on Mike, coming for ya now. Where are you?" Beth stood in front of the TV and folded her arms, determined to block my view of the game.

"Sam," she said dangerously and I looked up at her a little guiltily.

"Sorry mate, you're gonna have to fend for yourself." I clicked off the Xbox, silencing Mike's protests as he was engulfed by the zombies attacking the mall. I grinned at Beth, my wonderful fiancé and reached out my hands to pull her down to me. She relented and came into my embrace, holding the invitation for me to see.

"It'll be fun."

"For you maybe. Your work friends are such a clique. It's no fun for me."

"Mike and Lee will be there."

"That's because they're forced to." Beth gave a frustrated sigh. She was beautiful and I was lucky to have her. I knew I punched well above my weight, but it didn't stop me teasing her gently. We both knew I would end up going and knew that it was all part of the ritual between us. I'd run over hot coals for Beth and she'd do the same for me.

Beth was an inch shorter than me and enjoyed the long distance runs that I frequently went on to keep trim. Long, black hair cascaded down her back and she had blue eyes that were full of mischief. Coupled with her pert nose and impish chin, Beth looked almost elvish and I often told her that she should have been an extra in Lord of the Rings. She didn't mind; it was her favourite film series and often watched all three special editions back to back. She gave a devilish grin and paused a moment.

"It's fancy dress," she said, knowing full well I loved it when she dressed up for any fancy dress event. She always wore something sultry and sexy. The last time had been a superheroes theme and she had gone as Catwoman. I gave a theatrical sigh and made to pick up my Xbox remote.

"Fine," I said, pretending to ignore her. "I'll go, but you'll owe me big time!" Beth gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to change. We were going out for dinner that evening and I was good to go. Jeans and a shirt with a pair of trainers. Beth took a little longer and I played a few levels as she showered and dressed.

Fifty minutes later, Beth came downstairs, resplendent in a black, satin dress and matching heels. She looked stunning and I complemented her as she grabbed a jacket and tossed my coat to me.

"Took your time though," I said, resurrecting a long running joke about the time she took to get ready. "It'll be another hour before we even get to the restaurant in those heels. I'll be wasting away by the time we get there. All skin and bone, partially corpsified and all icky." Beth loved high heels. The higher the better. Though only a couple of inches shorter than me, whenever we went out, she towered above me in her heels. I didn't mind. I considered myself lucky to be with someone like Beth and counted my blessings every day.

"How about a bet?" she replied casually, looping her arm through mine as we left the house, locking the door behind us and braving the autumnal weather. She loved her bets. Win or lose, they were always fun and I loved her sense of adventure.

"Terms and conditions please ma'am," I said, an old routine harking back to before we'd even started dating.

"I walk to the restaurant in less than ten minutes."

"In five inch heels? Deal. My reward for your failure to complete this task?"

"You can choose what I wear to the fancy dress party." An image of Beth dressed as Catwoman flashed through my mind and I recalled the great sex we'd had that evening. I was sure I could come up with something similar.

"A fool's bet! I'll take it!" Beth stopped on the street, gave a stiff bow and then shook my hand formally.

"You sir, are the fool!" she turned on her heel and darted down the road.

Bugger, I thought and raced to catch up, glancing at my watch to check the time. Beth, hair streaming behind her, coat tails flapping, laughed as she sprinted in her heels, easily keeping her balance and making it to our favourite restaurant in six minutes. She gave a triumphant shout as I declared her the winner.

"I am a fool!" I cried so that the whole street turned to see us, bemused as I picked Beth up and kissed her deeply. "So how would you like me at the event? Aragorn perhaps? Gladiator or even the mighty Thor himself!" Beth gave a snort of derision and looked pointedly at my slender physique.

"It's Christmas," she said simply as we were ushered to our usual table and offered the menu. Looking at the list and not at me, she made some tutting noises. "You can go as a little elf, or even a snowman!" I knew she'd made her mind up about what I was going to wear, so let her tease me as I ordered us a bottle of House Red. Eventually, she reached her conclusion.

"Santa's little helper," she said. There were two ways that could go, so I gave her a puzzled look. She made a show of appraising me slowly. "A nice dress, some heels, I reckon I might have something to work with," she said, her eyes sparkling with humour. I gulped a little, but couldn't back out. A bet was a bet and we'd never reneged on a forfeit. I couldn't start now.

Chapter 3 -- an amazing idea.

Leading up to the fancy dress, Beth teased me constantly. Her office was in the building opposite mine and she frequently came in to loudly discuss what I should wear at the event. I had set up a small company with Mike and Lee, the three of us having known each other since University. We'd met at the running club in the first week and had been firm friends ever since, deciding eventually to start our own business together. It was an internet based company where clients paid a subscription fee to get a magazine each week. The system used a complex algorithm to use the clients' browser habits to pull together different articles from thousands of paid on demand authors, journalists and bloggers. Whatever their interests were and however varied they were, the magazine tailored itself to the customer. It was proving to be a big hit and our numbers were increasing exponentially each month.

Lee provided the tech support and wrote the complex programmes. He constantly moaned that we would need to start hiring more staff and had forced me to advertise for more. I ran the design side, helping with the creative ideas and the look of the magazine. Mike was the people person, engaging and warm. He provided the face of the company and used his extensive array of contacts to build up a vast network of clients and advertising revenue. Together, the three of us had equal partnership and were proving to be quite the team.

I'd bumped into Beth when I moved to London and we'd hit it off immediately. She drove me to constantly better myself and so gave me the impetus to approach Lee and Mike with my idea. Seeing the office space up for rent opposite her Law firm was too good an opportunity to miss and Beth was able to use her influence to secure us a good deal. Inviting us to one of her parties, Beth also introduced Lee and Mike to their current partners. Frankie and Lauren both worked in the same law firm and the six of us often spent our time together, the banter gentle and the company relaxed.

"Lauren and Frankie have come up with an amazing idea," Beth declared as she handed me a burrito, earning a reproachful look from Lee as I tucked into the pulled pork delight. Beth patted him on the shoulder as she tucked into her own. "Don't worry Lee, Lauren is bringing your lunch. She'll be here in no time. She's bought you a salad." Taking a large mouthful of food, she sighed with delight before divulging the "Amazing Idea."

"As Stan lost his bet with me, we thought it would be a good idea if you all went as Santa's Helpers."

"Not going to happen," called Mike absently as he flicked through a spread sheet on the computer.

"Frankie says no sex for a month if you say no," replied Beth smoothly.

"I'm in," he replied, not missing a beat.

"What did Lauren say?" asked Lee, knowing full well the answer.

"No sex for a month and no Zombicide, Descent or Mansions of Madness ever again." Lee loved his board games and we'd all spent many a happy day playing them and laughing ourselves silly as we drank the hours away. He pretended to give it some thought.

"I think I'll acquiesce on this occasion," he said and Beth grinned.

"Us women rule the world chaps." She hopped off the table, her burrito demolished, and accepted a brief kiss for payment. "Never forget it!" she cried over her shoulder, leaving the office and allowing Mike and Lee to glare at me in frosty silence.

"What?" I asked. Mike shook his head sagely.

"This is your fault."

"There will be pain," taunted Lee from his desk.

"Lots of pain."

"And suffering,"

There's suffering, all right, I thought as I bent my head into the snow storm and cursed as I nearly slipped in the heels, the thin stiletto and leather sole providing no grip on the icy pavement. The corset I wore gripped me tightly in its satin and steel embrace and I reflected that there was indeed pain as well. Reaching the mini bus, Beth flung open the door and laughed at what she saw. Mike and Lee were dressed as I was and looked fabulous. They'd been made to put every effort into their outfits and Beth was delighted at how feminine and wonderful they looked. I expected them to be surly and annoyed, having chided me incessantly for the last two weeks, but they grinned with pleasure at the compliments they were receiving.

The dress I wore was too tight to allow me to step into the mini bus as I normally would have done and I had to grab onto the rail to stop myself face planting. Frankie guffawed with laughter as she helped me into the van, slamming the door closed and blocking out the stormy weather as I staggered to a seat next to Beth.

Chapter 4 -- 21st December.

It's all worth it.

"You lost a bet. That's the same as making a promise and breaking it!" declared Beth, anger flaring her nostrils and colouring her cheeks. I could see that she was genuinely mad as she brandished the razor menacingly at me.

"I promised to go as Santa's Helper, not shave my entire body," I replied. Beth relented and gave a hurt look.

"I just wanted you to look good," she said, her voice subdued. "You always have a go at me about how long I take to get ready. I thought you could see for yourself how much work it actually takes to look good for you."

It was my turn to relent. As soon as she put on the sad, puppy dog eyes, she knew I would. I hated being manipulated by her but couldn't help it. Anyway, it was all a bit of fun. I'd lost the bet and my hair would grow back. It was no big deal. She squealed with delight as, with a heavy sigh, I plucked the pink razor from her hand and stepped into the scalding shower.

"Use my shaving foam," called Beth as I set about removing all traces of hair from my body. It took an age and the shower had started to cool as I finished the task and quickly soaped with Beth's shower gel. Beth was waiting, sat on the toilet with the seat down, as I stepped from the shower, shivering in the cold. She smiled as she saw me and appraised by hairless body openly.

"I like you like that," she said, her voice slightly husky. I grinned in return, her smile infectious. It felt strange to have no hair on my legs and my whole body tingled in the steamy room. The sensation was curiously arousing. Beth tossed over a pot of her body crème and I snatched it from the air.

"Put this on all over your body. It'll keep the skin soft and stop you getting spots. Also, it'll be super itchy for a day or so when your hair starts growing back after your first time shaving, so the crème will help ease that." I kissed her on the forehead as I put a hairless leg between her thighs and rested my foot on the toilet seat.

"It's ok babes, you don't need to justify everything. I lost the bet, so I'm yours to command. Them's the rules." Beth dipped her finger in the crème and helped to slather my legs, arms and torso in the feminine smelling product. By the time that she was done, I was thoroughly aroused through her ministrations and smelled just like my wife did every time she went to bed. I'd always loved the smell of her and she could see the lust in my eyes as she led me into the bedroom.

"Sit," she commanded and I sat on the bed, noticing how she had laid out an array of clothing on the sheets as I showered. I gulped slightly at what I saw. She picked up a pair of silk stockings and showed me how to put them on. They caressed and teased my smooth legs as I rolled them up and I felt shivers of joy at the strange sensation, embarrassed as my cock throbbed and pulsed in pleasure. Beth pretended not to notice and bade me to stand, turning me around so that I faced the bed and away from her.

"We bought this last year and I reckon your skinny frame will fit." Reaching round, she pulled a bright red satin corset round my waist. We'd had a lot of fun and games with Beth wearing this and I never thought that I would end up wearing it myself. The satin was soft as I helped do the clasps at the front and Beth had me lean forward so that she could tighten the ties. I gasped as the steel lined satin crushed my waist and constricted my ribs so that the air was forced from my lungs.

"You're gonna have to breathe differently," said Beth gleefully as she tightened the strings once again.

"I can't breathe at all," I gasped, straightening up as the restrictive garment forced me to straighten my back. Despite this, I realised that my heart was hammering in its chest, louder and more forcibly than if I'd just done a 10k sprint. Beth leant down to attach the suspenders from the corset to my stockings and she tutted as she saw my arousal.

"This won't do," she admonished and pushed me to the bed so that I fell down with my back on the sheets. Clambering over me, Beth laughed as she saw her fiancé in a corset and stockings. We had a healthy sex life and were always open to new experiences. I reached out to remove her top, but she slapped my hands away, a sign to lie back and enjoy.

It was over a little quicker than we were both expecting.

"Sorry, that was..."

"Quick? That's ok hun. We all have problems sometimes," she teased, a twinkle in her eyes telling me she cared not one jot. "Besides, I'll add it to the list."

"Ah, the list," I replied sagely. "One day, you'll collect." Beth smiled enigmatically.

"Maybe I will," she said. "But first, we need to get you ready. Sit in front of the dresser so I can do your make up and nails."

Beth made me put on her silk kimono as I sat in front of the mirror and she applied some foundation to cover any darkness from my shaven face and discussed how I should apply my own make up. She put on her best New York accent and acted the part of beauty parlour attendee, teaching a client how to fix her face. I let her talk, enjoying how she fussed over me and laughing at her jokes.

What I didn't notice was how realistic she was trying to make me look. I'd assumed she would try and make me look over the top, almost like a drag queen, but as she finished up, I realised that she'd been telling me how to smooth the sharpness of my jaw and make the nose look smaller with a darker tint on the side. She made my eyes a little larger and more alluring and, very carefully, drew around my lips before applying the same shade of lipstick. She then painted my nails a deep red that matched the lipstick and satin corset.

While waiting for the nail varnish to dry, Jade went back to the bed and picked up a box that had I'd barely noticed. She lifted the lid off with a flourish and took out a new set of expensive looking underwear. The knickers were soft and silky, matching the corset, and had a pouch inside that I could tuck my now flaccid penis into. The bra also matched the corset and she had me turn round so that she could put it on, the base resting on the lip of the corset.

"How much did you spend on this?" I asked, a little bemused at how much she was enjoying herself. Beth gave an easy shrug.

"You've spent a lot on buying me nice underwear and I wanted to do the same for you," she replied, her tone of voice making it seem obvious. I raised an eyebrow.

"Hardly the same now, is it?"

"I'm not done yet," she said, ignoring the question. She reached into the box and pulled out a pair of silicone breasts. I made to protest but knew it would be futile. I'd lost the bet, yaddy yaddy ya...sad, puppy dog eyes, yaddy, yaddy, ya...

I waited patiently as she applied a glue to the backs and stuck them to my chest, applying some more round the edges to give a smooth seam.

"These will come off, right?" I asked as I held them in place, waiting for the glue to dry. They felt so lifelike and the experience was especially surreal.

"Of course. The solvent is right here," she replied, brandishing a bottle that she tossed onto the bed. "You can take them off as soon as we get home."

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers
123456...9