A Mexican Cutie

Story Info
Sam introduced a curious young lady to the joy of sex.
3.6k words
4.44
16.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Mexican Cutie

Sam introduced a curious young lady to the joy of sex

Millie Dynamite

Copyright© 2023 by Millie Dynamite

All rights reserved

This is a work of fiction, not intended to be historically accurate but merely a representation of the times. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental and unintentional. This story doesn't condone prostitution or the use or abuse of sex workers for pleasure.

A Mexican Cutie

Denver, Colorado 1978

When I first got married, I had a hard time with fidelity. See, I did okay with women and girls. And so, it goes, old habits are hard to break. I had been married for about five months and struggled with devotion. The draw of younger women constantly reminded me I liked to fuck, and one woman had never been enough.

Fortunately, my wife was understanding and accepted my little monogamy flaw.

I got married just before I turned 24. My wife was a 22-year-old dark-haired beauty. A more than pleasantly large rack, a thin waist, and a round, but not too big, ass that swiveled around when she walked. I say walked, but in truth, my wife strutted.

After five years of marital bliss, we moved into a large apartment complex. There were ten buildings around a single courtyard. Four apartments per building. At the center of the courtyard was a good-sized pool. Our buildings were just one of a dozen such arrangements.

I worked long hours, starting weekdays at 5:30 am and working until 4:30 pm. When I drove home, I had to fight through Mile High traffic on I25. Sometimes, it took me two hours to travel the fifteen miles home.

Crazy shit, you know, but worth it.

After work, I enjoyed swimming when I got home and relaxed in the water before dinner. This day did not differ from any other, except it was Friday. We might go out dancing, and we would be fucking like rabbits until the wee hours. Most days, I changed into my trunks as soon as I got home.

When I went out the door, Kim said, "Hey, you shouldn't wear those. Change into the loose-fitting ones."

She's stood in the bathroom naked, with a towel wrapped around her head. I knew she'd been down at the pool swimming.

"Why?"

"Well, an 18-year-old Mexican girl was sunbathing when I left a few minutes ago." Kim continued drying her hair with the towel. She smiled at me. "I don't want her seeing your crotch monster, okay? Might scare her. Honestly, wear the less revealing ones."

"She's probably gone."

"Come on, Sam," she said. "Save those for our late-night dips."

"Okay," I mumbled, pulled them off, and donned the baggy trunks.

When I got to the pool, I dove in, heading to the bottom of the deep end. I touched the drain. The pressure on my ears, that pounding of my heart you hear and feel in the deep water, pleased me. I clutched the drain grate for as long as I could, then rose to the top, exhaling as I did.

The absolutely stunning little Mexican teen was sitting on the edge when I broke the top. Her bikini was dry, so I knew she hadn't been in the water. Her hair was curly and dark, her chest small hills, like those that roll on prairies of eastern Colorado, and two fat nipples poked visible through the top.

My darker proclivities were well known to my wife. She realized what seeing this young woman in full bloom would do to me. Her young beauty caused my pecker to swell up nicely. Baggy trunks or not, no way to hide what I had.

"What you doing, little girl?" I said innocently, as I might manage.

"Nutin'," she said, moving her feet in the warm water.

"Join me for a swim then."

"Can't," she said.

"Oh, your mommy wouldn't like you swimming in the pool with an older stranger, right?"

"No, that's not a big deal. Mommy doesn't give a shit what I do. It's that I can't swim."

"You want me to teach you?"

"Maybe," she said coyly as she shrugged her lovely shoulders.

I swam straight to her, placed my hands on the edge of the pool close to her, and smiled at her. She ran her index finger over the middle finger of my left hand and felt my wedding band.

"You married to that beautiful model woman, ain't you?"

"Yeah, but she isn't a model."

"She should be."

"Well, so should you," I told her.

"Yeah," the young lady said, beaming at me.

I bobbed my head.

"Hey, let's go to the shallow end, and you get in the pool with me."

"Wouldn't your wife get mad?"

"I can talk my way out of that," I said, smiling. "You know you're beautiful. Why doesn't your daddy teach you to swim?"

I find it best to compliment young women and move on to another subject as if you don't expect them to respond to compliments. When you put them at ease, they don't believe you're creepy.

"Don't have no, daddy." The girl hung her head. The young woman lifted her gaze to me and smiled mischievously.

"You think I pretty?"

"Well, truthfully, you are way more than pretty. I'm sorry to hear you don't have a daddy." I pushed off into the water. I turned toward the shallow end.

"Come on." I swam to the shallow part of the pool and parked my back against the pool's wall.

The girl entered the water, using the stairs, and wadded to me. She, too, stood with her back to the pool wall. She glanced at me smiling, and her grin made me stiffer. I reached down and shoved my hand inside my trunks, adjusting myself. Pulling my hand out, I smiled at her, a big, stupid, toothy grin.

Her attention had been on my hand, but returned to my face as soon as I pulled my hand out of my suit. She grinned. This gave me all the permission I needed. So, I caressed her, ran my finger over her shoulder, down her arm. Gooseflesh rose on her despite the warm air and water.

Watching her eyes, analyzing the slight dilation of her pupils, her gaze shifted just away and then back. I realized the young lady enjoyed how my touch made her feel.

"Do you like older guys? What's your name?" again, keeping two questions going to reduce the chance of her feeling creeped out. Oh, and I kept touching her and smiling.

"Maria," she said, added, "I don't know about older guys other than you, but I like you. I've seen you from my room swimming late at night."

"I'm Sam, Maria, and I really like you too," I said.

She nudged her body closer until her body nested against mine. Slowly I snaked arm around her, leaned down, and kissed her cheek. As I moved away, I realized she had closed her eyes. She opened them again. The look wasn't hurt, not precisely more like a surprise.

"What?" I said.

"I thought you were going to kiss my mouth."

"Have you kissed a lot of guys on the mouth?"

"Only silly boys," she said, looking down again and away from me. "I never done nothing, though."

"How old are you?"

"Almost 19," she said.

"Yeah, when do you turn 19?"

"Oh," she said, looking away again. "June."

"Honey," I said, using my first pet name for her. "It's July 10th, so that's almost a year away, but that's cool. Even so, sweetheart, you're the sexiest girl I have seen at 18 or 25. I'd have to admit you're as sexy as my wife, and let me tell you, that's a whole bunch of sexy. Why aren't you at home with your mom right now?"

"Can't go home till after midnight." she sounded sad. Her mood perked up. "You think I'm sexy?"

"Made my dick stiffen, being close to you."

She reached down and touched me. Her eyes grew wide.

"God, that's ginormous."

"Why can't you go home?" I asked as her hand lingered on my penis. I glanced around to ensure my wife wasn't about to walk down to the pool and call me to come home, clean up, and take her out to dinner.

"Her boyfriend gonna be there till after midnight. I got to stay away till he's gone."

"Why?"

"They do sex stuff and be all touchy-feely and do the nasty things in her bed."

"Oh."

"He married like you, but he does Mommy," she said.

"God, you're a real hottie. You don't like him?"

"No."

Our banter continued, and I worked on her until I finally encouraged her to jack me off in the pool. Her small hands moved up and down on my poll without knowing what to do or how. Putting my hand over her hand, I guided her. Had her hold her little finger out like she was drinking high tea.

I told her to start up when she felt her pinky touch my balls. I taught her to go on the upstroke until her index finger felt the ridge of my cock head.

She settled into a pleasant rhythm, and I let loose her hand. Tenderly, I squeezed her, and her body quivered. Slightly from excitement, somewhat from her exertions on my cock.

Looking around, I satisfied myself no one was around; I massaged her firm, small bobbies, then ran my hand down inside her bikini bottoms. When I felt her snatch, she let out a long, low moan, closing her eyes. She quivered in my arms but kept pumping.

"You're all hot and pleased inside, aren't you?"

Maria nodded.

I continued rubbing her clit with my thumb and sliding my finger into her tiny unfucked hole.

"Faster," I said, seeing Kim coming around the corner. I felt it building deep in my balls. The first surge tried to make its way up the shaft. I shot my load as my wife walked down the sidewalk toward the pool.

Blast after blast drifted away from us, swirling in the pool of jet streams that rushed between my legs.

I lifted my hand, waving at my sexy wife, letting my arm slip from around her. Maria pushed off and tried to swim, but sank. She came up, wiping the water from her face.

"I'm still not getting it," Maria said.

"That's okay, you're doing well, Maria. We'll have another lesson later."

"Well, I guess you can give it to her tonight," she said, a sad look on her face. "My dad's back in the hospital. We won't be going out, Samuel. I have to go be with him."

I felt sorry for Kim's dad but welcomed having more time with Maria.

Kim turned toward the lovely young girl, Maria.

"Hey, I'm Kim. Is Sam teaching you to swim?"

The girl nodded at her.

"I bet he is. Yes, ma'am, I just bet he's teaching you," Kim said, a twinkle in her eyes.

Kim returned her attention to me.

"Dinner is on the table, baby. Can I use the Trans-Am to go to the hospital?"

"If you promise no dents," I said, joking with her.

Kim bent down, playfully ran her hands through my long, tangled hair, and kissed my cheek.

"I'll be home at midnight or so." She whispered in my ear, "When I get home, I'll fuck you until you can't get off the bed."

She sauntered away, her ass dancing under her tight, short skirt. I waited until I heard the Firebird's powerful engine firing up, then turned back to Maria.

"Do you want to go to my apartment with me?"

"What we going to do?"

"Dry off, eat, and then I'll teach what it's like in the deep end," I told her, an evil grin on my face.

"Will it hurt?"

"Maria, I won't lie to you. It will hurt at first, but you'll like it, anyway. When the hurt goes away, you'll really like it."

I raised her to my chest.

"Roll over and kiss me," I said.

Maria wrapped me in her arms, gazed into my eyes. We kissed, a deep French kiss, our tongues mingling. I stopped kicking and let us go upright in the pool. We slipped underwater, drifted downward, kissing and clinging together. Then, with little effort, I swam us back to the surface.

Shivering with fear and excitement, the girl clutched me. I could feel Maria's heart pounding against my chest. I let one arm loose and swam us to the edge. She crawled out, spun, and looked at me.

"Oh, my God," she said, her body still shaking. "Like that is the most exciting thing I ever done."

Swimming us to the stairs in the deep end, I exited the pool, my cock as hard as a rock. Maria followed me out of the pool. I led her to an empty apartment patio and shut the gate behind us. Guiding her to her knees, I pulled my cock out of the trunks again and laid the cock head on her lips.

"Open wide and treat it like a popsicle," I told her.

She couldn't get much more than the head in her mouth; her lips stretched wide. Out of some instinct, she combined the hand job she had just learned how to do with her mouth. I guided her head by holding her hair at the back. I pushed her down on my cock and pulled her off. In no time, the little bitch got the hang of it.

After quite some time, I blasted my next load into her mouth. I gave her encouragement in a soft, kind voice.

"Just swallow it, baby doll," I told her. She drank down every drop of baby batter.

When we got to my apartment, I got her towel and dried her desirable body with loving attention. I peeled the wet bikini off her womanly body and took in the view. That tiny brown body was hotter than Arizona sand in the summer.

I'd worried she wasn't ready for what I wanted, but I was oh so wrong.

Her tits were perfectly small mounds, big brown areolas, and fat darker nipples mounted on top of those pint-sized tits. Maria's flat, toned belly was lovely, and her ass was shapely, petite, and round, with only a dusting of sparse hair about her pubes.

I wasted no time. I kissed Maria's lips, picked her up, and carried her to the dining room. We had a large air mattress there. My wife and I often made love on it. It would be the perfect spot to take her cherry. Easy to clean the blood from its plastic surface. As the gooseflesh spread, my hands roamed her tight, tender, petite body.

Laying my young conquest down, I put my head to her belly, kissing her belly button and exploring it with my tongue.

Maria let out a low, long moan as her body quivered. I licked around, let spit run over the skin, then sucked it back into my mouth. She said something in Spanish, which took me a minute to realize, "Oh, Dios, and Oh, Dios mio," was, "Oh God, oh my God."

I went to work on her tits, licking and sucking them, biting tenderly as her language grew more graphic. She would alternate between English and Spanish. Her happy, excited expressions, sweet as honey, rushed from the girl as Maria repeated she loved me in two languages.

Her utterances in English and Spanish with profanities flourished as she neared the edge.

Her body was hot, not just in its shape, either. Her heat rose as I worked mouth magic on her. Her hunger for what was to come overwhelmed her. I wondered if this kid girl watched her mother fucking men, sucking them, had that affected her and increased her curiosity about how it all felt. Maria found that she liked it. Maria undulated underneath me. She wouldn't be still and uninvolved, she'd be fucking me back.

Yes, sir, she'd be an excellent fuck. Yes, sir, I knew she'd be great.

I stripped out of my swimsuit and moved down her body. I spread her legs open. Kissed her little, hotter-than-hell pussy, and devoured it. Her legs thrashed around, and her hips bucked into me as I munched on hairless twat. When I thumbed her little clit, she gagged my body, running her hands over me.

My cock had been hard, but when those dainty little hands felt my muscles, my pecker grew demanding and large. I felt Maria's heat with my cock. Pre-cum seeped out and dribbled over her sublime mounds.

Her body went limp without warning, and Maria lay there moaning and calling my name. I positioned myself between her legs. Maria gaped at my cock, cried, and with sad eyes, she looked up at me.

"It won't fit. You're too big."

"It'll fit, baby. It won't all go inside, but I can get a lot in you." Maria looked scared, and when they were that frightened, there was only one kind way to start. You get the hurt out of the way, fast. I ran my cock over her wet, swollen pussy lips, slicking up the head. I jabbed just the head in, moving just past her tight opening.

Maria covered her mouth, screaming a silent scream into her hand. I let the head sit there for a few seconds. She cried, but her tension slipped away as I jabbed deeper further. The second push ripped the cherry, and blood gave me additional lubrication. The hurt and fear were vivid in her eyes, so I reassured her and stabbed deeper.

By my fourth thrust, I hit bottom. Knowing Maria could only take about 5 or 5 and 1/2 inches, I got into a rhythm, fucking her with just what she could handle.

The desire was strong to jab through her into her womb, but I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't hurt her, my little Mexican princess. I felt her juicing and picked up my pace. The blood and her pussy butter leaked out of her. I knew it was running down the crack of her ass on the air mattress.

Maria's expression transformed. Her lusty look from earlier returned. Kissing her, I wrapped Maria in my arms and rolled us over, still stabbing my dick as deep as I could, fucking her sweetness.

I knew the pain hadn't gone away, but pleasure overtook her. The prostrations of profanity-laced love began again. The fantastic, sexy body writhed on top of me as we wrapped together until you couldn't tell where Maria ended and I started.

Soon, I let loose a good blast inside her tight, willing cunt. We rolled over until my now limp pecker fell out of her with a loud plop as it withdrew from her tight snatch. I lay atop her.

She kissed me. Working her way from my lips to my neck. Maria snuggled against me and thanked me in a hushed whisper. Her kisses encouraged me, and soon my limp cock hardened. I entered her for the second time, the third, and a fourth encounter.

The last time she was under me on her hands and knees as I fucked her doggy style for the first time. I resisted the urge to pull out of her tight cunt and plunge into her asshole. It seemed as if I kept fucking for an hour. My cock has to stop way short of balls deep. Still, it was a good fucking.

At last, my cum blasted inside her. Some sprayed out over my legs as fucked into her until I had spent every drop. With a loud slurping plop, I withdrew my limp dick, cum streamed out of her tight twat.

She collapsed. She curled up in a ball, sucking her thumb. Maria drifted off to sleep in a few moments, still sucking her thumb. It was sure as shit, damn sexy. I checked the clock just after midnight and knew Kim would walk into the apartment in a few minutes. I ate the steak she cooked for me and watched Maria.

At 12:20, as I took my last bite of cold steak and potato, Kim walked in, glanced at the girl sleeping on our air mattress, and gave me a knowing gaze.

"Hadn't you better get her home?"

"Yeah, her mom's jerkoff boyfriend should be gone in a few minutes. Next time, we get her together." We exchanged a look, and I gave her a grin.

She nodded to me.

"Wake her up, get her dressed, and let her know you're okay with her being my girlfriend."

"I'll always share you, sweetheart, as long as I'm the one you're with at the end."

Once Kim helped Maria get dressed and explained our relationship to the girl, they hugged. Kim kissed Maria, sticking her tongue into the girl's mouth.

"I shouldn't get you all worked up. We can play next you're here, okie dokie?"

"Sure," Maria said. "Wow, you guys are the best."

Afterward, I took Maria in my arms and carried her to her building. Setting her feet on the second step so she was not quite at eye level with me. Maria and I kissed.

"I love you," she said and ran upstairs. She peaked over the edge of the landing and stared at me.

"Thank you, Sam." And like a morning mist, she was gone.

Kim wrapped her naked body over mine when I walked into the apartment. She put her mouth next to my ear, kissed and tongued my ear. Then whispered.

"Tell me about fucking her while you fuck me."