A Mexican Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast was again in the grand solon with the table spread with pancakes, bacon, eggs and fresh fruit. There was no syrup but the honey and jams took its place. There were hot coffee and chilled juices too.

The captain made an appearance to lay out the day's itinerary; they all could swim in the bay where they were anchored, they could lounge out on deck or go ashore and explore until 2PM. Lunch would be served at two and they would depart for the journey back to the home port after lunch.

After breakfast everyone raced back to their quarters to change; swim suits were the dress of the day. Ginger appeared on deck wearing her silver mermaid bikini, Carol was in a slightly more conservative blue bikini but she was equally stunning; Dan and Tom were in their flowered swim trunks, the two gay men wore Speedos and the rest of the guests were in various other forms of swim attire.

Ladders had been positioned around the ship extending down to the water and a large rope was hanging from one of the yard arms. Extra lounge chairs were on deck along with a stack of beach towels. Ginger was the first in the water, leaping overboard with a shrill cry, Carol followed then in close order everyone else jumped ship.

Tom was the first to make a Tarzan swing from the deck into the water using the rope the crew provided, Dan was next; everyone was hooting and hollering as they let loose their inner child. After a bit Ginger settled down on a towel and let Dan rub in the sun screen. Carol put her towel next to Ginger's Tom massaging her with oil.

Dan and Tom soon settled nearby with chilled bottles of beer; discovering that they both had served time in the Army they swapped war stories and told lies. Dan discovered that he liked this young man better than most because of his mature attitude and sense of humor; Tom seemed to enjoy the old man too.

Carol engaged Ginger in small talk and soon Ginger's embarrassment was no more, allowing her to chat openly about their lives and loves. Carol did not have to pry but soon she knew all about how Ginger and Dan met. Ginger just opened up to the older woman and it all spilled out because she had wanted to tell someone about how happy she was and brag about all the new things she was able to do, so out it came.

"Dan is my magic man." she said having recalled a phrase from an old rock and roll song by Heart.

For her part Carol was quite open about her relationship with Tom, she told Ginger how they met, how she seduced him and how she had paid for all the expenses on this trip. She even proudly called herself a cougar.

Soon it was back into the water to cool off and a swim to the beach. Carol and Ginger walked ahead of the men as they explored to one end of the beach then the other. The guys made sly comments about the girl's sexy walk and slim figures; the flattery made the girls accentuate their wiggle and flaunt their bodies shamelessly, everyone laughed a lot.

As they were returning to the center of the beach Dan motioned to Tom and they charged at the girls at the same time each sweeping their woman up in their arms caring them out into the water where the girls were thrown unceremoniously into the surf then attacked before they could regain their feet.

Dan had Ginger by the waist and was thrashing her about as she laughed and screamed, Tom likewise had Carol in his strong grip and was nuzzling her neck as he slipped his hand into the top of her bikini to enjoy her tits. Dan put his hand down to Ginger's crotch with one finger in her pussy. Both assaults ended as the couples began to kiss.

Once the men relaxed their grip both girls broke free making a dash for the ship. Ginger seemed more like a mermaid than ever as her shapely figure sliced thru the water with ease. Carol was close behind using a powerful stroke. The guys didn't put much effort into the chase knowing that the girls would be waiting for them on deck. Sure enough the girls greeted them with dry towels, cold beer and a peck on the cheek when they topped the ladder.

The rest of the morning was filled with sunning on deck, swimming in the bay and reapplying sunscreen. Carol stayed close to Ginger and always seemed to be whispering some secret in the younger girl's ear. They soon adopted a shorthand way of speaking to one another and they giggled a lot.

Lunch was cold cut sandwiches, chips and beer. The regular crew brought it all out on deck after they rigged one of the sails for shade, setting up little tables and deck chairs. The sandwiches were piled high on the trays and the bowls of chips were full yet everything disappeared in short order because the guests had worked up huge appetites playing in the water. Once everyone had had their fill the deck was cleared and the first watch was told to change into their work clothes. Ginger and Carol added only their deck shoes deciding that their swim suits were OK for the trip home. Dan and Tom followed their lead and soon the anchor was raised, stowed away and the sails set as they turned for home.

Popeye remained with the watch because they had to tack back and forth against the wind. The ship changed course many times and the sails had to be adjusted each time the ship swung about. The work was not hard and the watch quickly learned the routine. When it was their turn to be at the wheel Dan let Ginger have it all by herself while he helped with the rigging.

Dan found himself staring at her as she confidently stood her watch reacting to each of Popeye's commands with ease and grace. He wanted to remember this moment for ever, burning this vision into his brain again and again.

Carol touched his arm lightly and wispered. "she's lovely, isn't she!"

Dan couldn't speak and only nodded in agreement.

Their watch over the four friends moved near the bow to sit in the deck chairs and chat quietly, each realizing that this trip was almost over and they would have to go on with their lives without the Sea Witch. There were more porpoise as the sun began to dive toward the sea and the ship sailed on.

Dan had his arm around Ginger as she rested her head on his shoulder; even the irrepressible mermaid had seemed to run out of steam as they all relaxed and enjoyed the moment. Dan thought of how much she had changed since he met her. She now had an incredible tan; her hair was even more the color of fire, she was confident, capable and most important to him she was sexier than ever.

Every time he looked at her now his dick stirred, his heart skipped a beat and he had an overwhelming need to hold her. A deep dread flashed through his thoughts when he wondered what his life would be like when he had to return to California... without her.

The moment was shattered when the two gay members of their watch joined them and wanted to chat loudly about their day. The two couples moved back to their cabins as quickly as was possible to get away from the annoyance.

As their cabin door close Dan embraced Ginger, kissing her with more passion than he ever had before, he kept standing on the deck kissing her, pouring his soul out for her to have. She kissed him in return moving slightly against his body enjoying all the sensations rushing to her brain.

It was she that broke their kiss to begin her descent to her knees, pulling his shorts down as she descended. His hardened dick sprang out as the garment released it and she captured it immediately with her lips. She now knew very well his penis in all its states. She had memorized its moods and had fondled it soft and hard; she liked the feel of its skin and reveled in the smell that rose from his balls. There was not one thing she didn't like about her man's cock.

She knew what she liked, this was it and she slid her lips down around its shaft. There was one thing she didn't know for sure and that was if she could deep throat Dan like she saw Carol do to Tom the night before... she didn't know but she was going to find out, right now. With a couple of strokes in and out of her mouth to get her juices going she relaxed and began to work his dick all the way down her throat.

She just visualized what she wanted and let it happened, no gagging, no pain; she found that she could slide her face all the way down his member until her nose was buried in his curly short hair. She pulled back and did it again, then again, she found that she had no trouble breathing and could swirl her tongue around the head when it was almost out of her mouth then use a swallowing motion of her throat when he was all the way in to stimulate him.

She had to grab hold of his ass with both hands to steady herself when she allowed him to start fucking her face. Dan was beyond being surprised by his sexy lady but her talents were always finding new ways to turn him on and he needed to have her, all of her, not just her mouth so he pulled himself out and he pulled her to her feet.

Spinning her around he untied her bikini top, removed it and gently put it away. Then he slipped his hands around her smooth body to cup and caress her tits, tracing his fingers lightly around her new tan lines; she leaned back against him and tilted her head back and they kissed once more.

His hands moved down and untied the strings to the bottom which he removed before caressing her buns; standing, her ass was tight and smooth to his touch. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed and he played with her butt. That was still not enough so he lifted her onto their bed where he laid her gently down; kicking his shorts from his ankles he crawled in beside her. They embraced and caressed one another in a building, mutual passion.

Dan began growling, it was a low sound from deep within his chest, when he found himself on top of Ginger he slid his dick into her in one violent thrust; he kept on thrusting and vocalizing as his passion grew. He called her his cum slut telling her she was going to be fucked so hard she wouldn't be able to walk off the ship.

"Fuck me old man, give me your best!" Ginger growled, returning his taunts.

They grunted and groaned as they thrashed about on the bed. Changing positions to doggie Dan grabbed her hips, pounding away while telling her how tight her pussy was and how his cock could feel her cervix every time he shoved it into her.

She in turn shouted. "FUCK me harder... I need to CUM... Make me CUM!" as she thrust her backside onto his cock.

Another change brought her on top of Dan where she pounded her cunt onto him as she rained insults about his manhood into his ears. He grabbed her tits, pinched her nipples, pulled them up and away from her chest he called her a common whore... swearing that he would fuck her just like the slut whore she was.

Ginger could tell that Dan was close to exploding so she told him in no uncertain terms that he was not to cum before he made her cum then she redoubled her efforts at grinding his dick into her now sloppy hole.

They came together grunting and cursing until finally she lay beside him, cum oozing from her pussy, his dick covered in their juices, lay shriveled on his thigh. It was only then that they could hear the couple next door making similar noises. Carol had quite the potty mouth when she was worked up and Tom was always demanding more, more... more!

Ginger and Dan lay cuddled together listening to the other's carrying on and realized that everyone would have heard them too. Ginger blushed a little when she visualized what Carol and Tom might look like as they fucked away just inches from her head; Dan was impressed at Tom's staying power as their session went on and on. Finally there was quiet only after a huge orgasmic scream was heard thru the bulkhead.

Dan cuddled Ginger and they snuggled... caressed... and whispered back and forth.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly.

Giggling, she said "I'm too much a woman to be hurt by an old man's little dick" ... a dick that she just happened to be holding and caressing at the moment.

Dan pinched her tit for that remark.

The sounds of the sails being furled and the ships engine starting told everyone that they had returned to port so they began their preparations for leaving. Popeye made sure that everyone's gear was accounted for and brought up on deck. Ginger thought he looked a little funny at her and Carol as he busied himself with the last minute details... but that only made her smile, inside of course.

Carol was more direct when she got the chance to talk to Ginger alone she said that the sounds from Ginger's cabin had turned her on so much that she just attacked Tom and well... they heard the result. She thanked Ginger for the inspiration and offered to return the favor some day.

Leaving the ship was a quiet affair; everyone thanking the captain and crew for a marvelous time before they took their meager belongings with them to board the bus for the ride back to their hotels. Ginger and Dan were pleasantly surprised when Tom and Carol got off at the same place so they offered to meet the couple for breakfast in the morning.

Ginger was please that their room had been cleaned in their absence with mints laid out on the pillows. There were other surprises too; the maid had left them two fresh robes in the bathroom and more little bottles of shampoo and conditioner by the sink.

Ginger puttered about making herself at home and getting ready for a shower and bed; in the shower Dan joined her and he managed to be helpful, scrubbing her back and washing her hair, a real treat for Ginger.

Dan also had her sit on the little bench as he kneeled down and shaved her pussy clean as a whistle. She just scrubbed his back but as soon as they were out of the shower she took great care to rub him dry, everywhere, then pulled him buy his dick onto their bed where she proceeded to give him a world class blow job... letting him cum on her tits. After that they settled into the big bed and slept soundly.

12