A Mid-Day Activity

Story Info
A stranger publicly takes control of Misa's life.
2.9k words
4.15
38.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long hot day as Misa sat on her balcony reading her book. It was a great book about a young girl and her 7 lovers. Misa could feel her arousal growing by the moment. Having the urge to touch, her already wet pussy, she decided to put the book down for a moment and compose herself. Taking a deep breath she tried to get her hormones back under control but it wasn't working as she planned. After a few moments of feeling the wetness of her panties she decided she needed a booty call. Thinking quickly she ran into the house and made a few phone calls but was receiving no replies.

Bummed out about not getting laid she went back out to her balcony and decided to continue her book. Just as she was picking it up a guy walked by and waved at her. She innocently waved back but something in her eyes made the man stop to talk to her.

"Nice day, today." He said.

Misa nodded as she studied the guy intently. He was about 30 or so and a body to kill for. His biceps bulged under his thin T-shirt and his shorts fit like a second skin. She could see tattoos decorating his arms and a mischievous smile crossed her lips. She loved tattoos, she seem to always be drawn to a man with a lot of tattoos.

"It's really hot today." She said in her sexy voice. The man arched a brow at her and nodded.

"Yes and I must say your not making it any cooler." Misa giggled and looked down as if shy, of course she was anything but.

"Would you like to come in for a drink?" She asked. At first the guy shook his head as he looked up at the hot sun burning bright in the sky.

"Non-alcohol?" He asked. She gave a quick nod and turned her back hoping he would follow.

"As you wish Sir." She said seductively giving him that extra incentive to follow her into the house. As she opened the refrigerator and pulled out a jug of ice cold water he came up behind her.

"What do ya got?" he asked his voice like silk trailing across her neck. Misa shivered as she could feel her insides clench up tightly.

"What ever you want." She answered softly as if not trusting her voice. Slowly the stranger pressed his rock hard body against Misa's as she could feel his excitement as much as her own.

"Hmmmm," He moaned softly in her ear as he slowly pulled her hair to the side and placed soft succulent kisses down the soft curve of her neck.

"Anything I want?" He asked as his hands traveled around her sides to her stomach. He let his fingers slowly fondle her belly button ring as he kissed her neck. Hearing the rhythm of her breathing change, his hands then traveled in different directions. One came up to gently cup her breast, while the other went down to slide between her legs. Pulling her back towards him as he grind is hardening cock into her round firm ass. He felt her nod as his fingers played with her erected nipples through the thin fabric of her bikini top. Her breathing increased as her body began to wiggle against him.

"Mhhmm." She moaned as she ground her ass back into his stiff cock.

"Anything I want?" he asked again with a slightly more demanding tone as if he wanted an answer and wanted it that moment. Slowly his hands fondled and gripped her soft hot flesh harder. His fingers twisting her nipples as his fingers, on the other hand, tightened around her hot mound.

"Oh, yes!" She yelled out feeling her hormones heating up beyond the turn back point.

"Beg me." He said nibbling on her hanging earlobe and twisting her nipple causing her back to arch and a moan to crawl out of her lips. His fingers pulled on the button of her shorts and they opened instantly. She pushed back as her zipper slide down letting his hand slip into her shorts to rest on her shaved mound. The moment his fingers touched her sweet hard nub she moaned out,

"Oh please, um, I don't know your name." She moaned not letting a little thing like a name ruin her fun. His fingers slowly drew small circles around her sensitive clit as she moaned and grind back into him, her legs spreading widely for him.

"You can call me Sir." He instructed her as he bit down on the soft flesh of her neck. Misa cried out with pleasure as her knees buckled and she slowly slid down his body. She hoped he would catch her but he let her fall softly to the ground as he towered over her.

"Oh your such a good girl. Kneeling for me like a good little slut." He whispered to her. The lust in her eyes showed him that she didn't really mind the degrading remark as her soaked bikini bottoms showed her that she truly enjoyed it. Slowly he pulled his rock hard cock out of his shorts. Misa gasped and actually sat back to get a good view of his Massively huge cock. A rough estimate she guess he was at least 8 inches long but he was as thick as he was long. She felt her mouth water as she moved closer and licked the head of his massive meat. Sir reached down and gripped a handful of her long hair and pulled her head away from him.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me yet. Now did I?" He asked his eyes narrow and his face set in an angry pose. Misa gulped and shook her head.

"No Sir." She whimpered. The handsome stranger grinned down at her.

"Your going to be a good girl and do exactly as you are told aren't you?" He asked but really was only looking for one answer. Misa nodded, something in his eyes told her that her obedience to him would be greatly rewarded.

"Give me your hand my sweet little slut." He demanded of her and she obeyed without question. He took her hand in his firm grip and wrapped her small hand around his massive meat. Slowly he guided her hand into a stroking motion as his breathing picked up. Misa watched her hand stroke the meat her pussy drooled for, her mouth watering as she watched her hand expertly stroke the shaft of his cock up and down applying a small amount of pressure as she slipped down the base. Her eyes wander up his six pack abs to his lickable pecks and to his strong face and showed so much pleasure she tightened her grip just a little. He moaned out and looked down meeting her eyes. A smile lifted his lips and it reminded Misa more of a snarl. Misa shuttered as she pulled her eyes from his. His hand suddenly tightened in her hair and she gasped as he pulled her head roughly back to look back up at him.

"Open wide." He commanded. Misa breathlessly hesitated but he was having non-of it as he cupped his hand around her jaw and applied pressure forcing her mouth open. Misa whimpered.

"Do as you are told and you will be rewarded, disobedience will only make things hurt." He said sternly. Misa relaxed her face in his hand and lowered her eyes showing her submission to him. He smiled and loosened his grip as he guided her mouth to his rock hard cock. Misa hungrily sucked him into her mouth. Her eyes staying glued to his as he guided her head up and down at his speed. Her lips sucked deeply lick a straw in a thick milkshake. He moaned and she closed her eyes helping her to concentrate on pleasing this stranger that has her captivated.

"Hmmmm." She moaned letting the small vibrations travel down to his balls. Suddenly he slammed hard into her throat causing her to gag.

"Open those eyes. I want you to see your Master." He said with a wicked chuckle. Misa watched his face and wondered exactly what had she gotten herself into. Finally as Misa's jaws began cramping up and she was losing her suction. He pulled her roughly from his cock and tossed her back letting her crumble to the floor.

"Do you want my cock?" He asked. Misa nodded looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Beg me." He ordered. Misa knelt up and reached for his hard cock.

"Please Master fill me." She begged.

"Find me some rope." He instructed. Misa blinked suddenly as if she was afraid.

"NOW!" He raised his voice. Misa jumped to her feet and ran through the house looking for rope. She could hear him shuffling around the kitchen then hammering something somewhere in the living room. When she returned with the rope she looked around nothing seemed different.

"Come." He commanded her as he would a dog. She started towards him but he stopped her.

"First strip." She looked around at all the windows that surrounded her front room design so that from the couch you could see the sun deck and the VERY busy beach where she had just met her new friend.

"NOW!" he demanded harshly. Misa jumped and quickly untied her bikini letting her perky 36c-breast fall free. Her Master licked his lips as he eyes traveled to her still unbuttoned shorts. Embarrassment burned her cheeks as she hooked her fingers into her shorts and suddenly realized just how wet her cunt was. Her eyes rose to meet his and he smiled as she pulled them free of her body letting them crumple to the floor.

"Good girl now come." He ordered standing right in front of the big glass sliding door. Where everyone could see everything. She lowered her head letting her long hair fall to hide her face as she crawled to him and stopped at his feet. He reached down and roughly grabbed her tit rolling her nipple between his fingers as she arched her back and closed her eyes. He reached down and turned her so that she was facing the outside. She began to shake thanking god no body was looking at the moment. Suddenly she was plunged into darkness as he blindfolded her. Sensing she was frightened he reached down her back and caressed her soaking wet cunt. He chuckled.

"I thought you were scared you're just a horny whore."

"I'm scared too Sir." She whimpered.

"Shut up." He ordered as he then began tying her wrist up tightly then he led her outside the house and onto the rough wood of the porch. He pulled her to her feet by her hair and then forced her to bend over the railing and hooked the rope onto something to keep her in place. So that her ass was exposed and opened to her front room and her bent top half showing the entire beach what she was allowing. Her Master seemed very quiet for a few moments but finally Misa could hear his footsteps.

"You hesitated in completing an order from me that is the same as disobeying me. You never will again. Do you live here alone?" He asked. Misa shook her head.

"Yes Master this is just my summer rental though." She tried to explain. He laughed,

"Well then my little whore you are going to learn this day that I don't tolerate disobedience, and then we will have a wonderful summer." He stepped around her and she could feel his presence pressing against her, she felt her cunt throbbing with desire. He reached between her legs and stroked her cunt with soft circles around her clit. She moaned out as her hips bucked back.

"How would you feel if I told you that 5 men are watching you fuck my hand as we speak?" He asked.

"I'd be horrified Master." She whimpered but her cunt clamped around his fingers like a vice grip. He yanked his hand from her cunt and suddenly a slap came down across her white ass making it blushing pink. She yelled out with embarrassment and pain. She heard a gasp come from somewhere and she knew it wasn't hers. Another slap came down hard across the other ass cheek as her body jumped and her voice yelps out. Someone coughed and Misa tightened as she struggled to peek out of the blindfold. Her heart pounded in her throat.

"You were a bad girl." Masters voice yelled as if telling everyone else too. Another slap sent a painful tingle through her ass. Tears welled up and slipped down her cheeks from under the cloth.

"I'm sorry Master." She whispered trying to hold back her sobs.

"I can't hear you." He said loudly as he suddenly brought his hand down across her ass again this time feeling her heat from her pussy as he reared back for another slap. She squealed out,

"I'M SORRY MASTER!" She yelled out as her burning ass begged for mercy. She knew it was as red as it felt. Master chuckled and rubbed her raw stinging ass cheeks. His hand slipped between her thighs and played with her wetness.

"Oh she is loving this." He announced to the gathering crowd. She sobbed out from humiliation.

"You want my cock don't you whore?" he asked grabbing her hair pulling her head up as if to face the crowd that she couldn't see.

"Yes." She whispered to where only he could hear her. He yanked her head harder.

"Beg me loud so everyone can hear you beg." Misa cried as she choked out.

"Please Master fuck me. Please fuck me." She yelled out. He let go of her hair and she could feel him move behind her. After a second or so she felt his cock rubbing her wet slit. Her legs opened wider for his entry. He tickled her clit with the head of his cock for a second then rammed deep into her hot cunt. He moaned out as he forcefully fucked her hot sucking cunt, as she suddenly felt no shame only the delightful pain he chose to give her. Her cunt sucked his cock deep inside her as he slammed deep and hard into her inner walls causing her to cry out with every blast of white-hot pain that tingled her insides.

"Oh! YES!" she screamed over and over as he rammed in and out of her tight hole.

"You like that my little bitch? This is suppose to be a punishment." He groaned out as he repeatedly abused her hole. She moaned out thinking he got the wrong bitch if he wanted this to be a punishment. Suddenly his cock pulled out of her throbbing cunt. She whimpered as she tried to push her ass back toward him in search of his hardness. Suddenly she felt the head of his cock, rest on her tight, tight ass hole. Misa suddenly knew what her punishment was. Her head shook fearfully as she begged,

"No, no please god no." She begged loud and clear. He laughed,

"Ha I found a worthy punishment." He said as he plunged his massively huge cock all the way into her slippery ass hole. She screamed as her ass felt on fire as he pumped his cock in and out of her vice grip of an ass hole. He's groans came out as loud growls as he packed her ass with his meat. She screamed out with every pump, he slammed into her as she felt him splitting her in two. It lasted for what seemed like an hour before he finally slammed harder and faster, feeling his cock throbbing against the walls of her pain filled ass. She screamed out as he grabbed her hair.

"Louder my whore those in the back can't hear your pain." He ordered as he screamed out and his cock squirted, filling her ass with his thick white cum. Suddenly he yanked his cock from her gripping hole and slapped her sore ass.

"Now you want to be a whore. You want to be fucked by strangers. I give you to them. I'm going into the house to watch the game while you get fucked by whomever desires it." He said with an evil grin as he pulled the blindfold off her so that she may see the 50 people crowded around for the show. She looked up to her Master with pleading eyes. He reached down and lifted up a sigh that read.

"USE ME AND ABUSE ME THEN CUM IN MY HAIR"

She began to cry.

"I'm so sorry Master I'm so sorry." She begged for forgiveness.

"Not yet my whore, but you will be." He said laughing as he turned to go back into the house. Glancing between her legs into the house she could see her Master sit on the couch with three of his friends as they turned the football game on she suddenly knew she would do whatever she had to, to pleased him as long as he stayed. She found her life mate, her Master. He smiled at her from inside and she knew he felt it too.