A Mid-Twenties Night Dream

Story Info
A young couple experiments with extra-marital sex for her.
2k words
4.2
41.5k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a story about a couple that decides the wife can pursue sex with a male co-worker. It is a little twisted. You have been warned.

---

"What do you think?" Stephanie asked, patting the area around her crotch with a towel.

Her skin was smooth. Her husband Bryan stood by the dresser, his boxer shorts tented out with his stiff cock. He looked at her slightly puffy and red pussy, much more visible now that she had shaved most of her pubic hair off. He walked up to her and cupped her damp quim, his middle finger slightly penetrating between her lips.

She kissed him and moaned. Bryan stood back again and asked her to turn around. He knelt down and spread her ass cheeks. Her pussy stretched out in front of him, distorted and she looked back at him and grinned. He smiled as he stood up again and slapped one of her ass-cheeks playfully.

"I think he'll like it. Remember to be aggressive." He said.

"You really think so?" She asked. "What if he doesn't like it?"

"If's he's a man, he'll like it. Dennis will get this pussy next if he has any balls."

Bryan crawled into bed, his cock stiff. Stephanie turned off the lights in the bathroom where she had just showered and threw on one of his t-shirts and some panties. She flicked off the main light as she slid in next to him.

"Are you sure about this?"

Bryan paused, thinking how to answer. "Honey, I've never been so turned on. Just tell me everything that happens."

"Everything?"

"Everything. That's the only way it works for me, and trust me, I'll love it." He replied. He started feeling his cock, the rhythm under the sheets obvious to her.

"My God, again? Look at you!"

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. You want me to go to another room?"

"No," she answered, "here, let me help."

Stephanie reached over under the covers and grabbed his cock. Bryan relaxed and adjusted to her hand-job. It was good, but he did it better. He closed his eyes and murmured, "Oh man, I hope this works for you tomorrow."

"Me too. I can't believe we're doing this."

He was silent as she pumped his cock.

Bryan thought back to sex with Stephanie the past couple of weeks. Almost every day she would come home from work, and she'd be horny. She'd kiss him as she entered the apartment and guide him to the bedroom. She'd usually lay on the bed in her work clothes, raise her legs together and he'd peel off her panties and hose first, then the knee high skirt. She was always so wet when he'd put his fingers between her legs to finger her. No real foreplay was necessary, just a straight shot to her hairy pussy. It was so unlike her usual self to be this wet.

As Stephanie continued with the hand job, he remembered back to that first day, how she was reluctant to admit why she was horny. Finally during sex and pestering from Bryan, she came out and admitted that one of her co-workers, Dennis, was turning her on. He'd asked how long this was going on and she admitted for a couple of weeks. She'd only recently started working with him.

Each day after, Bryan would have sex with his wife while she described how she'd flirted with Dennis. How she sat in a booth in a half empty diner and he made a crack about being on a date with her. She complained about stress and he massaged her feet and legs under the table.

The next day during sex she admitted that he sat by her and guided her hand on the computer mouse as she feigned ignorance with some computer issue. She admitted that she started to call him "darlink" like Zha Zha Gabor. She had also asked him about his personal life, and he admitted he didn't have a steady girlfriend.

Every day it was something new, and today was very interesting, because she said that tomorrow there was to be a small company get-together at a downtown hotel bar. Some honcho had flown into town and they were to entertain him with dinner and drinks.

She mentioned this as Bryan was in the middle of fucking her.

"Oh, that sounds interesting." He panted as he hunched over her in full penetration.

"Why?" She coyly asked.

"You know, you two, together. Drink a little too much, make some bad decisions."

"You want me to make bad decisions?"

"Yes."

He'd quickened his pace.

"Are you sure?" She'd asked. "You really sure?"

"Yes. Just see where it goes. Tell me all about it afterward." Bryan couldn't make himself be more direct. He was embarrassed to admit his feelings.

"Okay. I'll try." She had said.

With that thought, Bryan returned to the present, his wife giving him a hand-job in the dark, and he spurted again. His sex life seemed to be circles within circles.

"Woah big boy." his wife cooed, and she laughed as she wiped her sticky hand on his boxers. He had feelings of remorse, wanted to talk her out of it, but he suppressed them. It made things more interesting. He felt alive.

The next day was nerve wracking for both of them. She tried on various combinations of underthings, with his input. It felt strange to be dressing for a third person. Stephanie was excited and nervous, wondering if Dennis would even see the clothes, Bryan wondering if he was crazy, trying to make his wife as attractive as possible for another man. As they both went to their cars that morning, he kissed her hard and grabbed her ass.

At 5 pm he got off work. He'd barely eaten lunch, and drove home, horny. In the apartment he nervously cleaned up, watched TV, and cleaned some more. He got a call a little after 7 pm from Stephanie.

"Honey!" He answered.

"I'm so nervous." She half whispered into the phone.

"That's okay, it's normal. Are you guys out having drinks?"

"Yes. There was some touching."

Bryan's erection was already hard, but this just energized it.

"I have to go." She said. I'll text you if anything happens.

She hung up.

Bryan pulled out his cock and started to rub. It was showtime.

Stephanie put away her phone and stepped back into the hotel restaurant. During dinner, while sitting next to each other, Dennis had put his hand on her thigh. She had reciprocated and had only meant to rub his leg, but she quickly felt his large hard cock under his slacks. She'd gently rubbed it.

Afterward the small group started to break up for home until finally it was just her and Dennis.

"So," she said, after the last guest had left, "you want to get a drink at the bar?"

"Fuck that, I want to get a hotel room, but I'll settle for the bar." Dennis had thrown out the idea in the form of a joke.

Stephanie bit, "Well, if you want too... I guess I don't mind." She grabbed his hand.

"What about your husband?"

"He doesn't mind. I hope you don't."

At 7:45 pm, Bryan was trolling porn on the internet. At the same time, Dennis was kissing his wife in a hotel room. His lips touching hers felt like a hot white path of light from her lips to her tingling groin. She lay on the bed, much like she had done for her husband earlier in the week. Dennis didn't peel off her clothes, but he stroked her legs and massaged her clit through her panties. She was very wet. She moaned as she was overcome with a warm, sexy rush. She felt the release of tension as her orgasmic contractions fell over her in waves.

They lay and cuddled for another ten minutes. Amazingly, they were still dressed. Finally Dennis started to tug her clothes off, and she complied. She lie on the sheets, her bare legs covered only by her skirt, with his hand between her legs again. This time he wanted to see, so he got down between her legs and started to lick, first gently on the inside of her legs, then along her slit, like an ice cream cone.

"Ohhhhh" She moaned. "Just fuck me. I need you."

Dennis smiled. He got up and pulled down his pants. Out popped his cock. From her point of view it was magnificent. Also mostly shaven, a big strong looking member, thicker than her husband, and ready for her to enjoy. He lay down beside her, and asked her to get on top. She complied quickly, straddling him, and she reached down and grabbed his dick as she squatted over him. She positioned herself over it, the head at her entrance.

She lowered herself down, the penis slowly stretching her out, more than her husband could ever accomplish. Thankfully it wasn't much longer. After a little adjustment, her clit mashed with his pelvis. She automatically moved her hips, the cock rubbing her G-Spot. And again she came in mind-bending waves. She felt airy and light and felt something resembling love washing over her body.

His cock felt a tingle, right in the middle, and like a volcano, building up quickly, it spread in a ring around his shaft. His muscles and balls contracted as he exploded into her. He grunted as his sperm, white hot poured forth in a pleasurable fountain. He prayed she had already cum because he felt it was all too short, and was worried he ruined it by being too fast. But she had cum, for the second time that night, and they collapsed on each other in a tight hug, giving each other powerful kisses, their tongues intertwining. He didn't pull out, he just let himself get soft inside her, his this sticky ejaculate bonding them together.

After ten minutes they finally separated.

He got up to use the facilities. She reached for her phone and sent a text.

"OMG, we did it. It was awesome. I had 2 O's"

Bryan was edging himself all night, getting close to orgasm, then backing down. When his phone buzzed with the incoming message, he leapt to read it.

"Are you coming home?" He replied.

"Do I have to?" She answered.

"No. You just have to promise to tell me everything!"

"I will!" She answered. "Thank you! You are the best husband!"

He sat back stunned. He went over to the bed, the one he would share with his wife, but that would be cold and empty tonight. His cock was rock hard and dripping with pre-cum. He had considered doing something he hadn't tried since he was a teenager. Experimentation seemed to be the order of the day.

He lay flat on his back, completely naked. He put his legs up over his own head, his cock point down to him. Somehow the experience made him feel left out. It was time to push the envelope for his own enjoyment.

He tried to suck his own cock, but he barely got his tongue to lick the head. He relaxed. Again he tried, and got it closer. His lips touched the head. Sweet pre-cum dabbled on his lips. So in that position he masturbated. His back ached, but he persevered. When the moment of truth came, he was revolted, but his willpower won out and he spermed into his mouth and face. It tasted disgusting. He swallowed briefly but couldn't do more.

He felt ashamed as he hustled to the bathroom, spitting into the sink. He looked in the mirror and wondered what he had done. He felt terrible, but somehow it seemed okay, like at least he tried. He turned off the lights and hopped into bed. His mind would not stop. Thank God it was Friday and he wouldn't have to work. He got up again and retrieved his phone.

He read the texts again and got hard.