A Middle Aged Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance that followed was a lot of fun. The young people asked for fast music and even the older couples got out on the floor a few times. Anna and Arthur were enjoying themselves and her Dad looked like a new man with this young woman with the almost bare tits in his arms.

When the party broke up, she made sure that Jeff followed her parent's car closely. She planned a late evening skinny dip for both couples and then a night of sex exploits. Her pussy was wet and her devious mind chuckling to itself. Jeff didn't know yet that he was going to share Clara with Arthur, and Anna was going to find her way into his embrace.

The night proceeded according to plan. The two couples sat on the patio in the moonlight, sipping on beers, until Clara stood and quickly got out of her party clothes.

"Time for a swim, everyone." She splashed across the pool and eyed them from the far side. Arthur and Jeff rose to the challenge. She could see a panicked look in Anna's eyes, worried about revealing the plug in her to the men. She gestured firmly to get in the water, now.

Anna surfaced in her daughter's arms. "This is so bad! They are going to see!"

"Hold still. I am going to take it out and toss it in the bushes. You don't need it anymore."

Clara waited, still leaning on the edge of the pool, for the right moment and the plastic device sailed back over her head. Anna clung to her daughter's chest, rubbing tits and sighing.

"I can't do this. I can't."

"Sis, what's the matter? You told me you really needed a guy tonight. I'm just trying to help."

The men swam over and formed a fourway tight circle. Art said to Jeff, "These two are getting my blood moving. What if we take the party upstairs?"

Clara used her little girl voice, "Daddy, are you being naughty? Are you going to punish your girls?"

Jeff nodded, "Naked in the pool at midnight? Definitely bad behavior."

Clara began to lose her sense of control when the men sat on the end of the big bed and spanked their cute behinds. The sting hurt. This wasn't in the script. "Enough! Please stop, we will be good."

Both cocks were hard as nails, rising up against their hips. Jeff had his fingers deep in Clara before she could protest. Art watched and speared Anna deep with two fingers. Unlike Clara, she knew about a woman getting turned on by rough stuff. She moaned loudly and complained, "No, you can't. This isn't funny." But her husband and lover was kneading her pink ass and she wasn't trying to get away. The script called for her to be on her hands and knees, taking him all the way and getting more swats on her pretty behind.

Arthur growled at her and she let him lift her to the bed. Clara watched, her ass smarting but Jeff holding her, face up, in his arms. He was taking lessons from the strong male who could end up as his father in law. Arthur might be past his prime, but the cock was big and hard and making a lot of sloppy wet noise as it banged into Anna.

Jeff wasn't ready for rear entry yet, so he lifted Clara and let her down slowly on his rampant prick. She hugged him and whispered. "This is nice, keep going."

The problem was, Jeff didn't feel like following orders. He liked Clara, maybe even loved her, but wasn't taking direction from any woman. His cock felt good in there. Clara had a tight sex and was finding out how to use it. He wondered to himself how Anna's mature cunt felt on Art's sharp spear. Her low grunts were as regular as his thrusts and getting louder.

There weren't any lights, but the moonlight spilled through the open shades. The four bodies were in constant motion, and the volume of moans rising. He rolled forward to take the dominant position over Clara. "How is that, bitch?" he whispered. Clara didn't like that word, but he did feel special, driving hard into her. Maybe she was going to come. Anna was just about there, her wails getting into higher registers. She couldn't let her mom be first!

Clara and Anna didn't understand it, but the two guys came together and took the women with them. The four bodies lay on their backs, side by side. Clara took Art's fingers in her mouth and sucked. "Daddy," the little girl voice said, "you and Mom must have a good time together. She has that great little scream when she comes. Will you make me scream too? Jeff won't mind, he wants to know what an older woman feels like inside."

There was a silence as both men took that invitation in. Slowly, a female hand reached for a cock to see about reviving it. Then the other cock got the same attention. Lips fastened on breasts and chewed on nipples, producing a new round of moans.

Arthur sat against the headboard, with Clara across his knees, face down. His hand worked back and forth across her damaged globes. The pain and tingling was intense. "Oh, Daddy..."

He leaned down, "Clara, honey, I can't put up with your recent behavior. It's not right to lose yourself in nonstop sex. There has to be discipline."

SMACK!, the sound was loud in the room, but not as loud as Clara's scream.

"Honey, is it true you have been mistreating your mother? Making her practice for anal sex? Assuming I will just take her as I did years ago?"

SMACK! The scream was weaker. Clara was out of script. Totally out. "Clara, darling, you must start counting."

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. "Oh my god," she shrieked. A few more and she collapsed, sobbing hard. She was too weak to be mad, but Jeff just sat there. Asshole! Why didn't he do something?

He did. He went in the other room and came back with one of the plugs, a big one, and the lube. Arthur gestured between Clara's legs, where there was a lot of moisture. Her head was down and the tears were flowing. She couldn't see what was going to happen. Her father spread her cheeks and squirted goo on her hole. Jeff gently but firmly impaled her ass with the plug. The scream was loud and long, trailing off. "Nooooo."

She was so overcome by the pain in her rear that she didn't notice being tied face up to the headboard. She grimaced and said, "This isn't supposed to happen."

Jeff grinned at her and said, "Best laid plans..."

He sat at the foot of the bed and sucked on her toes, which had just been finished perfectly at the salon.

She was hurting and didn't feel like sex anymore, but his tongue was turning her on against her will.

"Stop that," she said weakly.

He grabbed Anna's foot and licked it too. She looked at him with a warm smile. "Come and give me a kiss, lover."

The bed was a different picture than Clara had intended. Jeff and Arthur had Anna between them with the sheet pulled up. They were taking turns giving her gentle, light kisses. Her hands, under the sheet, were busy on their limp equipment. Clara, on the other side of the big bed, lay uncovered and still writhing to find a place where her behind wouldn't sting. Her fingers were going numb from the restraints. She was thirsty and hurting.

The others curled into each other and slept. Clara cursed. She cursed the world, she cursed her boyfriend, she cursed her nasty parents, she cursed herself for being so stupid. She collapsed and slept, the pain in her body slipping away.

Anna held the breakfast tray and her eyes were full of forgiveness. "Honey, have some coffee."

Clara's hands were free and she looked around. Jeff and Arthur had their eyes open, but weren't moving yet. Her mother had on a terry robe and was smiling down at her. She hurt in a bunch of places, but had to go. Shaking her head, she walked carefully to the bathroom, saying, "I'll be right back."

When she returned, everyone was sitting up and there was a place in the middle for her, between Anna and Jeff. She started to say something about being sorry, but Anna put a finger to her lips. "We aren't going to talk about last night right now."

After the tray was put to one side, Anna held up a tube of ointment and gestured to Clara's backside. Feeling like a little girl, Clara lay her bare self across all three bodies and put her head down, crying softly. The ointment felt good. Real good. Shit, this was awful.

Three pairs of hands massaged gently. No one talked. She was drifting away. They drew the sheet over her.

It was much later when she woke. There were voices from the patio coming in the window. Anna's voice said, "That wasn't very nice of us to lead her on. She's smart, athletic, and has a great personality."

She could barely hear Jeff's lowered voice, "I'm going to be in the doghouse for a long time, I think."

Her father cut in, "Hey, you are the best thing ever happened to her. She's just suffered a dose of finding the world doesn't revolve around her. Be her tough friend first, and her lover second."

Clara had her head buried in a pillow, crying again, when Anna sat down next to her. Clara looked up, "Damn, Mom, how could I be so dumb and self-centered?"

Anna leaned down and sucked on a perfect, pink nipple. "Ohhhhh." Clara shivered all over.

"Look at it this way. You are still going to university in the fall. You are going to make the field hockey team. You are finishing your hot fling with Jeff. You are jumping me any old time. You just aren't having everything your own way."

Anna smiled at her gorgeous daughter laid out before her, almost smirking.

Clara closed her eyes and sighed. "Shit, shit, shit..."

"Unless you tell me not to, I'm closing this window and sending Jeff up here."

Clara jumped up and exclaimed, "Really? But I'm all smelly."

"You smell like a woman. Put some of that cologne on my dresser between your boobs and under your arms. Maybe some between your legs too." She added another suggestion in a whisper.

A few minutes later, Jeff quietly opened the bedroom door. In the middle of the room, his naked girlfriend was doing a headstand with her legs entirely split level with her hips.

"See something you like?"

He whooped and rushed her. They collapsed into a tangle, wrestling and calling each other names. He sat against the foot of the bed with her tightly bound to his chest, facing away.

"I think I am supposed to say I am sorry."

He kissed her neck and said, "You got a terrible beating last night. I think the rest of us owe you an apology."

"I deserved it. Trying to force you into sex games."

He pinched and pulled her nipples. "Maybe we would have been interested if you weren't trying to be Dominatrix of the Night."

"Do that some more, you are making me wet. Are you telling me I'm not cut out for Dom?"

"Maybe we should go to your room and check to see how Dom or Sub you are?"

She turned around and frenched him madly. His cock stood stiffly between them. She slid down and sucked on it. The grin was wide, "Maybe we don't have to go to my room..."

Even with the window closed, her scream minutes later carried to the pool, where Anna had Art back against the edge, rubbing her whole body on him.

She kissed him everywhere her lips could reach and said, "Our sex life isn't going to be the same, is it?"

He smiled and laced his fingers under her bottom. "My coed girlfriend has new ideas, I think."

She whispered, "I'm so happy that stick in the mud wife of yours has gone on a cruise with the bridge club."

"Did you say your younger sister needs a home while her divorce goes through?"

"Yes, but she is incorrigible. I'm not sure I can keep her out of our bed."

He rubbed her front, "Is that a problem?"

12