A Midnight Break In

Story Info
He saw here through the window and could not resist.
3k words
4.3
45.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been watching her for quite some time now. Her upstairs bedroom on the corner stayed lit until just after eleven pm. It was then that she turned off the light. But I was not fooled. She wasn't sleeping. Not yet. Not until she was satisfied. Her roommates most likely didn't know, but it was summer time and her windows were open all day and at night they stayed that way too, letting the cool air flow through her room.

When eleven came around it was windows closed and lights out for Alexa. But not on Tuesday of last week. No, on Tuesday Alexa started with the lights on and the windows open. I could tell because there was no darkness in between the blue glow of a monitor and the last flash of light from her lamp as she flicked the switch and jumped into bed. No Alexa had started watching whatever it was that she watched when she masturbated. I could only imagine it was the filthiest of pornography. From gangbangs to bukakke listening to her scream that Tuesday I knew it was something horrible, something disgusting and raunchy. And she loved it. My kind of girl.

No, on that night she had started earlier, realizing the light was still on as she touched her dripping, aching pussy, flicking her clit with her finger, yearning for a hard cock to fill her up the way she wanted to be filled. She continued to touch herself before realizing the blind light emanating out her windows was giving away her yearning to the world, she jumped up, startled by her own eagerness and turned off the light, only to sit back down, not wanting the pleasure to stop. She didn't realize it at the time, but she had left the window open.

It was always on that night that I just so happened to have worked late, not getting home until almost 11:30. It was also on that night that I heard Alexa cum for the first time. It wasn't until the following night, when Alexa, unfortunately, remembered to close her window, that I got the pleasure of watching Alexa cum.

I had lived across the street from a freak this whole time. She had brought me cookies when I moved in. I had fantasized about fucking her only god knows how many times, and here she was masturbating a mere 50 yards away from me every night for the past year, yearning for a hard cock. Little did she know, she need only ask.

I stared up into her window on this night from closer than usual. After the light had gone from bright white to soft blue, I had climbed the tree next to her window and stepped off the branch onto the ledge outside her room, only to put my face up against the glass and watch her from closer than I ever had before.

There she was in all her glory. Her beautiful breasts heaving up and down as she breathed heavily stroking her clit with one hand and fucking herself with a dildo with the other. I was getting hard watching. I felt the most nervous I had ever felt in my entire life, yet at the same time as turned on as I could ever remember feeling.

I thought my dick was as hard as it could have been. I was wrong. I looked at her screen to see what she was watching. And there on her screen was a beautiful woman, her large breasts bouncing to and fro with each thrust she received from our co-star. She had her legs pulled into her chest, her arms wrapped around the back side of her knees pulling her legs up exposing her beautiful ass. It was in that moment that I saw the dick thrusting and penetrating her was ramming straight into her ass. Alexa, was watching this with immense pleasure.

As she was fingering her clit, her dildo moving in and out of her pussy, something changed. A look of determination swept over her face. She pulled the dildo out of her and shoved in into her mouth, deep in her throat, practically drooling over it. She pulled the dildo out, now covered in a mixture of her juices and her saliva. She moved in back down, back to her aching pussy, and then lower. Staged right at the entrance to her puckering asshole.

She pushed in slightly, still moaning in pleasure from her finger stroking vigorously at her clit, she pushed in harder, making her ass begin to spread. She winced in pain as the first inch disappeared up her ass. She slowly began working it in and out of her ass, all the while fingering herself, filling herself up. She took an inch, then another, and another, and before I knew it her entire dildo was moving in and out of her ass. The look of her face was of pure ecstasy. She had her dildo filling her ass, two fingers in her pussy and her thumb vigorous flicking her clit. She was moving closer to orgasm.

Now is the time I thought to myself. And so it was. I pushed the window open and in one quick leap I crossed the threshold into her room. The noise was loud enough that she heard me, too close to orgasm to stop herself she looked over not realizing the full scope of what was about to happen. Our eyes meet, just for a second, but long enough for my look to tell that she was going to get what she wanted. To have every single hole filled, worked and fucked, and to cover my cock in cum, only to find that she would be drench in mine. When I was done with her she would be satisfied.

As our eyes meet, I could see the fear in hers, the uncertainty of what was going to happen. She recognized me, and from what she could see I know she understood what my intentions were. I was here to have my way with her. No matter how many times she had fantasized about this exact moment, no amount of fantasies could have prepared her to actually have a relative stranger break into her window while she was masturbating naked. He moans had stopped by now, and she paused, opening her mouth as if to scream, not quite in fear, but almost as if she wasn't sure what else she could do. I leapt on top of her, my hand covering her mouth.

Her scream came out muffled and quiet, maybe the sound of a dryer cycle ending three doors down. It could have been anything, certainly not identifiable as a girl about to be forced upon. I shoved her backward forcing her to lay back on the bed, legs spread apart. Her other hand had left her dildo, still in her ass, and was now pushing at me, attempting to swat me away, but it was only a halfhearted attempt. What she wanted, what she truly wanted she was begging me for with her eyes, her hands were simply at the mercy of her fear, her eyes were ruled with her passion. My hand still covering her mouth, my forearm holding her head down, my other hand was free, free to move down her body I cupped her pussy, her wet puffy lips cover by my fingers, as I took my middle finger and ran it up her slit. Smearing her juices along her lips up to her hard clit. She looked at me and moaned, she was enjoying this. Her hands started to relax their upward pressure, they feel backwards, now laden against the bed she began to grab handfuls of sheet as my finger was working her clitoris.

"Do you want me to fuck you Alexa?"

She shook her head up and down as if to indicate a yes that her mouth couldn't speak at the moment.

"Do you want my rock hard cock to fill you up?"

She shook again, more sure of herself, her eyes burning with passion.

"I am going to take my hand off of your mouth and fuck your brains out. Are you sure that is what you want Alexa?"

She was begging me starring into my eyes, asking to be fucked. I moved my hand off of her mouth.

"Dan, please get inside me now. I cannot wait another second longer, I want to feel you inside me, I need to cum. I need to feel you inside me filling me..."

I did not need to be told twice, this whore was going to get the fucking of a lifetime. Before she could even finish her sentence I shoved my rock hard cock into her waiting, soaking pussy.

She cried out and winced in pain as I filled her up in one thrust, the tip of dick penetrating back into her cervix. The look I her eyes was of pain and pleasure. I could barely fit all of my cock and into her and she felt it. I thrust into her again, hearing her soft moan, her wince in pain was my encouragement. I kept thrusting in and out of her, faster and harder. I looked into her face and all I could see was pure ecstasy. She had been waiting to be filled up by my cock for months, and now she finally had it. Her tight pussy was tightening down around my cock, and I could feel her getting closer to orgasm.

"Don't stop, oh god please don't stop. Don't stop fucking me, I'm so close." She screamed out.

I looked down at her with a wicked grin across my face. I slapped her across the face, not too hard, just enough to scare the girl. I grabbed her around her throat, all the while pounding my cock into her pussy, "Bitch, you will cum when I let you cum, and not a minute before then. Is that understood?"

I saw the tears starting to well up in her eyes, she could barely choke out the whispered yes, that came from her lips. She shook her head at me.

That was exactly what she needed. With my hand around her throat, my dick pounding in and out of her, faster and harder now than ever, she asked permission, like a good little slut.

"Dan, please let me cum."

I said nothing, but looked into her eyes and smiled. I picked up my pace, pounding her as fast, and as hard and as deep as I possibly could. Her hips bucking and thrashing against my trying to get me deeper into her tight cunt. She couldn't take it anymore, she started to spasm and shake in my arms, her hot juices gushing out to cover my cock as she cam hard all over my dick. Harder that she had ever cum in her life. Little did she know, we were only getting started...

I leaned down, my cock still inside her, I could feel her spasm around me, her pussy squeezing my cock tight. A soft moan escaped her lips, her eyes were closed. I lean downed and whispered in her, I'm going to fuck your ass Alexa. Her eyes opened, just a glint of fear. I'm going to be gentle at first. And then I am going to enjoy that sexy ass of yours. She gasped, looking up, nodding at me. She knew what was going to happen. My rock hard dick was going to be inside her tight little asshole whether she wanted it or not didn't matter anymore.

I took a step back off the bed, planting my feet on the floor and let my dick slid out of her soaking wet pussy. Her juices were dripping down her thighs and down to her ass. I grabbed her legs behind her knees, pushing her legs up to her chest, and spreading them at the same time. I knelt down in front of her asshole, looking at her juices glistening at her entrance. I moved my face in, getting closer to her clit, letting her feel my breath against her lips. I reached out with my tongue and flicked her clit sending shivers through her body. I move down, let my tongue slid over her dripping lips, tasting her juices, moving down over her ass. I moved my tongue down over asshole, letting my saliva and her juices combine to lub her up. I pushed into her entrance sending a wave of pleasure through her body. I let my tongue snake inside of her pushing her juices farther back. My finger rubbed over her clit excitedly. She was enjoying every minute of our anal foreplay.

My tongue was deep in her ass getting her warmed up, my finger flicking her clit, and she could not stop moaning, savoring the new sensation of being filled up. My cock was rock hard, waiting to balls deep inside of her.

I stood taking my tongue out her. She looked up at me as if to ask why I had stopped, it felt so good. She knew why. My hand was slit on her clit, stroking her slowly. But now standing my cock was pinned right up against her tight asshole. Pushing against it, warm and wet. She looked up at me and I saw the fear and pleasure in her eyes. I push a little harder and the tip of my cock penetrated into her tight hole. Goddamn she felt so good. I kept pushing into her slowly, our eyes still locked. She gasped in pain and I continued to push my cock into her. I played with her clit focusing her feeling back on her pleasure. She took a breath, relaxing. I continued pushing my cock in and out of her, slowly rocking my dick into her asshole, stretching her out.

She cried out in pleasure as her ass adjusted to my large girth. Filling her up with my cock moving in and out of her while my finger stroked her clit, she felt amazing. She felt another orgasm building.

More, give me more she said through clenched teeth. I want it all. Give me all of your cock.

I push my cock harder and deeper still pumping in and out of her ass, not quite balls deep yet. She grunted in pain, but the smile on her face told me to give her what she wanted. I pushed my dick all the way into her ass, my balls slapping against her ass checks. She screamed, gasping for air trying to adjust to the dick all the way in her ass. She felt so good, so tight and wet. I continued to pump her ass. I didn't know if she was screaming in pain or pleasure but she felt so good I was going to use her asshole.

She felt wave after wave of pleasure as my dick penetrated her, so deep. My finger pleasure her clit as I pounded her ass. I felt like I was going to blow the biggest load I ever had. She must have felt it too because she said to me, I want you to cum in my mouth! I need to taste your cum!

I pulled my cock out of her ass, and grabbed her pushing her down to the floor on her knees. I grabbed her hair and pulled head back. She looked up at me and I gave her one command, open your mouth. She complied, like the perfect little slut she is.

I felt my cock in the back of her throat. Saliva drooling out of her mouth, gagging her every time I thrust my cock deep down her throat, fucking her face. She was loving every minute of it. I was looking down at her, into her eyes, tearing up, her makeup running. My hand were wrapped in her and around the back of her head. I pulled her back, giving her a moment to breath.

She gasped for air as her mouth was free of my cock. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes, a smirk on her face, a devious, devilish grin.

"I want you to shoot your hot load down my throat. I want it, give me all of..."

My hands were still wrapped in her hair. I grabbed her tight, pulling the reigns to a saddle. Her mouth was still moving as my dick slid into her hot wet mouth. Jesus said it best, ask and ye shall receive. And I was feeling quite generous. After fucking her tight pussy, her unimaginably tighter ass, and now having my cock deep in her throat, I had built up quite a load for this slut.

I was pounding her face, my cock moving in and out of her mouth, pushing down into her throat. The slut was swallowing my shaft with every thrust her muscles gripping my cock. I couldn't help myself. I was going to blow my load through the back of her head. Her hands were around the back of my thighs, pulling her in closer, trying to take as much of my dick as she could.

"Holy fuck I'm going to cum!"

I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my rock hard cock into her. Her nose was pushed into my trimmed pubic hair. I was rocking my cock all the way into the back of her throat, spasm after spasm, shooting hot loads of cum into the back of her throat. She couldn't take it I was so deep in her. She was gagging on my load and there was more coming. She pulled back and my cock slipped out of her mouth, still shooting jizz all over her. She was covered, on her face, her chin, dripping down onto her voluptuous tits.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"That was exactly what I was waiting for...."