A Midnight Bride

Story Info
Dale takes Christina at Halloween's Midnight.
1.2k words
4.03
39k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you lying there, dear Christina, in your pale pink negligee. Your breath in measured rhythm as you lie sleeping in your very elegant four poster bed... with the exception that you're all alone in that mansion of yours. For some obscure reason, you left your window open on this very warm summer night... and it is the right time to take you as my bride. I become mist and float up through the air, appearing at your bedside in moments.

With the exception of my cloak, black as midnight and lined in satin as red as blood, I am naked when I appear. You open your eyes and see me standing there... and you smile, for I have appeared in your dreams and know you from them. You want me to take you as my wife... and you want some satisfaction out of it as well. Placing two fingers against your lips before you speak I say, "This is only the beginning my love... on Halloween, you will be my wife forever. But when I come, I will give you sweet rapture before I take you with me..."

You remove your sleepwear and your panties and appear before me, naked as I am, and place your lips, coated with color as crimson as blood, on my own. Our tongues fence for dominance in our mouths as we kiss each other with an inborn passion that is like fire.

You then turn us around and push me onto the bed before wrapping your candy-coated lips on my shaft, licking it before you begin deep throating my member within your hot mouth. You torture me by working it slowly in your mouth, making it precum over and over until you begin to speed it up... and my moans quickly rise in pitch until I scream your name as I cum deep into your mouth, sending large spurts of jism down your neck.

You then turn around, placing your pussy over my waiting face... and as a smile forms on my lips, you resume your slow torturing of my dick. I lather my tongue over your thighs, leading up to your twat which is slowly seeping sweet cream over your clit... and once I hit that, your scream is unbearable as you suddenly cum all over my mouth and tongue, letting me taste your sweet secretions as you cry while continuing your many orgasms...

Finally, you pose your pussy over my hard cock and with a gasp plunge it deep inside. You move your twat over my dick with slow thrusts of your body, your cries building in crescendo as you keep cumming over my rod all through one thousand loving thrusts of your body.

It's then that you slide us around so that I am on top of you... and I repeat the slow thrusts that kept you pleased. Now you tell me that you're ready for the first bleeding by wrapping your arms around my body and moving me closer to your heaving chest, my head leaning towards your silky smooth throat.

I feel your pulse as my lips move along your neck, finding the right vein to draw from this night. As I begin to cum deep inside your twat, my fangs bite deeply into your neck... your blood erupting onto my tongue like hot lava from a volcano. Fueled by your orgasm, the nectar is especially sweet as I drink from you... but before I take your lifeforce, I withdraw my fangs and lick the wounds closed. After a passionate kiss from you, I disappear into the night... but you know that it has begun.

The moon is full in the night sky as I rise from my coffin this night, the one known as Halloween. Knowing that you had trick or treaters visiting you, I wait until 10pm to appear beneath your window... and once the street is dark, I become mist once again to appear at your bedside, a second cloak like my own draped across my arm for you when the change is finished.

I kiss your sweet lips as I lean in, feeling the burning sensation in your body as you wake from your dream filled slumber. You already know why I'm here... and the smile on your face proves to me that you're ready. "But first," I tell her, "we shall make sweet love to each other before I transform you into what I am now."

Pulling the covers from your bed, you are already naked... you knew this night would come and so you didn't wear anything when you went to dreamland, and I smile at what I see.

I immediately cup your tender breasts, the nipples hard from my mere touch of your skin... just like last night. My fangs want to sink into each one of them and take a little of your blood- but I keep my hunger abated for when Midnight comes around.

I wrap my lips around the nipple of one and circle my tongue around it and the areola, my ministrations making them hard as pebbles as your moans encourage me to continue... but then I change strategies, and start kissing your abs and stomach- I even wash your belly button with my tongue...

Finally, I reach the target I was headed for... your sweet and tender pussy that's dripping with your sweet juices. I avoid touching it with my tongue immediately, reaching for the space between your wonderful ass and tight twat.

My tongue circles around your hotbox, avoiding the major parts until my moves lead right to your pussy lips... that causes you to scream as your pussyjuice flows like a river from your inner being. It's then that I know you're ready... and I plunge my now hard cock deep into your twat.

"Oh, Dale," you tell me, "take me and make me yours... body, soul and blood! Make me your bride tonight... please!" As the bells throughout town toll the midnight hour, my slender teeth have penetrated your throat that is as smooth as I remember from the night before. This time, I take all of your blood... and your lifeforce- from your body before cutting a deep gash in my left breast and holding your head to it.

Instinctively you drink deeply from the cut, new life flowing into your body as my blood replaces yours. Once you're strong from the rebirth, you seal the wound the same way I did yours... and I see your slender fangs protruding from your lower lip as you smile.

Together, we put our cloaks on and disappear out the window as mist, appearing downtown in an alleyway where we see a homeless couple trying their best to make sweet love to each other. Walking up, they are mesmerized by our sight and walk toward us. 'Tonight,' I tell you by thought transmission, 'we'll make them remember an erotic dream as we feed from them... no one will miss them once they're dead.' By this time they're undressed as they reach up to kiss us.

As they fall asleep in our arms, dreaming of making love to us... we slide our slender fangs into their throats, drinking deeply of their rich, potent blood. We seal up the wounds and then walk away, becoming the mist once again as we arrive at my mansion before sunrise.

We then retire to our coffin to await nightfall once again...