A Midnight Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, feeling more confident and more adventurous, my hand moved first to her knee, then over the hem of her nightdress before pushing it back to caress her naked thigh. My eyes darted from my home to Fran's face, waiting for a sign from either, and then down to her leg, showing pale in the moonlight. Fran murmured softly and unintelligibly, telling me of her compliance and encouraging me to continue my exploration. I let my hand wander, my fingers dipping between her legs, stroking the inside of her thigh. Soon I was stroking her skin more firmly, pushing my hand up between her legs until I couldn't go any further, inviting her to open them and let me in. All thoughts of my currently frigid wife were gone from my mind, now I was simply concerned with the lovely lady I whose leg I was playing with.

She knew what I wanted, and that was pretty much the same as she did, and she slid forward on the seat, leaned back and opened her legs wide, draping the nearest one over my own leg to unmistakably give me a full right of entry.

I was nervous. It was so tempting to push my hand up between her leg and to pull her panties aside so that I could play with her pussy, but it was always possible that she would change her mind if I pushed too hard too quickly and so I restrained myself, sliding my hand softly along the inside of her thigh just to where the warmth of her leg and the heat of her pussy became noticeable, and then I returned to her knee. Each time I ventured just a little further along her leg, waiting for her to stop me and feeling my heart begin to hammer as it became clear that she wasn't going to. I knew now that given the right circumstances we would make love, and so in my mind I tried to think how I could arrange those circumstances. But once again Fran was more open about such things than I was.

'Oh, for heaven's sake do it properly.' She blurted out suddenly.

I looked across at her in surprise, but before I could react any further she had slumped further down on the seat, turned my wrist and pushed my hand right up to the join of her legs. My surprise could not have been greater, both from the unexpectedness of her action and from the fact that my hand found warm soft flesh and curly hair. I had no idea she wasn't wearing underwear.

'I didn't bother putting any on when I got out of bed.' She explained quickly. 'It didn't seem to matter at the time.'

I just nodded, too shocked to say anything about it or to tell her I was the same. She pressed my hand hard against her pussy, making me feel the dampness of her arousal and demonstrating exactly what she wanted. Almost instinctively I tried feeling for her clitoris while my mind took in her sudden urgency, but my hand was at too much of an awkward angle. Even so, it was clear that I had turned her on and now she needed release. I came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to be able to arrange to meet and make love to her another time (I couldn't think of it as fucking her) unless I made her come there and then, so I turned to face her, removing the awkward near hand and replacing it with my far one, the one that I could reach across to her more easily with. She turned a little to face me too, keeping her legs spread wide but with her arms coming up and encircling my neck, drawing me tight with her head resting on my shoulder, leaving herself open to my touch.

I quickly found her clitoris now, engorged with arousal and peeping out from under its hood, and I started to rub it, not hard but just very lightly strumming it with the tips of two fingers. I felt her grip around my neck tighten.

'Yes, Matt. Yes.' She whispered into my ear.

My free arm went around her shoulders, holding her close as I carried on playing with her, rubbing her clit and all the time casting quick anxious glances across the green. I knew I was fairly safe, there had been not a sign of movement all the while I'd been out, but there was always the chance of another midnight wanderer, an insomniac who might recognise me, and even that risk had shrivelled to the point of insignificance as far as my aroused state was concerned. I was so turned on and excited that I'd reached the point of not really caring what happened now. How often do you get to play with a wealthy and beautiful woman, with the unspoken promise of more to follow? I couldn't wait to enjoy the thrill of making her come.

It didn't take long before I heard little pleasure sounds in my ear, tiny gasps as my fingers worked their magic. I increased my pace, rubbing her a little more firmly, feeling her clit hard like a little pea beneath my fingers. She was gasping more loudly now and I could feel little tremors running through her body as she got closer to a climax.

'Don't stop.'

Her voice was urgent, sounding frightened that I might leave her high. But I had no intention of stopping; I wanted her to orgasm probably as much as she did. I was rubbing her as fast as I could now, my fingertips moving back and forth over the tip of her clit, making it almost vibrate beneath them. She was hanging on to me, her fingers grasping at the leather of my jacket, clawing at me as her orgasm approached. And then it was there and she buried her face in my shoulder to muffle her cries, her whole body shaking for what seemed like forever from the power of her climax. I held on to her, still rubbing her clit but more slowly now, winding down as her climax began to pass.

'Thank you.' She gasped eventually. 'I bloody well needed that.'

That, as far as I remember, was the first time I'd ever been thanked for making a woman come. My fingers came to a halt, still resting on her pussy but no longer moving. I was wondering what to do from there, still trying to phrase my "can we meet again" question, but once again Fran had other ideas.

'Can you keep going?' She asked, pulling her face out of my shoulder to look into mine. 'I know I'm greedy, but I need to come again.'

I nodded, smiling into the gloom. 'That sounds good.'

It was good; for one thing it gave me more time to think of what to say and for another, my hand was resting right over her pussy and I wanted to explore her - it had been so long since I'd touched a woman other than Ellie.

Now I began gently stroking her pussy, letting my fingers comb lightly through her curls and then down over her labia. She sighed softly, burying her face back into the shoulder of my jacket as I gently played with her. She was wet, very wet, her slit was slippery to the touch and her juices were making a noticeable rivulet down from her entrance to her vagina. I guessed that the back of her nightie would be a little uncomfortable afterwards, but right then it didn't matter. Her wetness attracted me and I slid two fingers inside her, pushing them deep into her very slippery passage, hearing her groan softly into my ear as they went in.

'Do it hard.' She whispered.

I didn't need a second asking; I pulled my fingers back and pushed them in again as hard and as deep as I could. She groaned again, holding me tight. I let them stay deep inside her, just wriggling them around, enjoying the moist warmth of her passage and listening to her breathing becoming ragged.

'God, I'm glad John snores.' She gasped out suddenly, groaning again as my fingers writhed and jiggled inside her. 'Make me come again.'

I smiled at her words because I understood what she wanted. I might be enjoying playing about inside her, but she wanted a straightforward fingering, something to bring her to orgasm hard - and soon. My fingers slid back and thrust forward, setting up an increasingly rapid rhythm until I was ramming them into her as hard and as fast as I could.

She was getting close again, breathing faster and louder, clutching me as tight as possible with her face pushed into my neck, kissing and nibbling at me. I was busy finger fucking her with my two fingers, but I managed to move my thumb around so that I could reach her clit at the same time, the ball of my thumb colliding with her button each time I thrust into her.

'Oh, that's so good.' Her voice was tight with arousal.

Suddenly her hands were scrabbling at my jacket again, nails scratching at the leather, and once again her body began to shake as a climax flooded through her. She gasped and grunted, muffling her noises in her throat and pushing her face into my neck to keep herself quiet. I carried on plunging my fingers into her hole, slamming them in so hard that my hand crashed into her pussy, hurting it but sensing that was what she wanted. Slowly her orgasm subsided and she began to relax, and I slowed my fingers until they were just resting inside her while I listened with smiling satisfaction to her breathless panting.

She pulled herself away, sitting back upright so that my fingers slipped from her. I sat back so that we were just sitting beside each other again, although now her nightdress was pulled up to reveal her dark bush, something she had either not noticed or didn't mind. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply, while I took the chance for a cautious taste of my fingers. She tasted good too. Then, still with her eyes closed she blew out a deep breath through pursed lips, and then her hand came across and rested on my thigh, and there we sat until she regained her breath.

'We've got to meet up again.' She said suddenly. 'If you want to?'

'I'd love to.' I told her, glad that the subject had been broached so abruptly and so easily.

'We'll arrange it. I'd forgotten how good that could feel and I want to do it again.' She looked at me, her face a pale shape in the moonlight. 'But right now there's something else I want to do.'

I wondered very briefly what she meant, but almost before my mind had formulated the query her hand found its way to my zip and was tugging it down. She fumbled her way inside and then gasped in surprise just as I had.

'You're the same as me in the underwear department.' She giggled.

'I didn't expect anyone to find out.' I told her. 'I just pulled my jeans on and came out.'

'Lucky me.' She said, quickly threading my erection through my fly. 'That makes things easier.'

I had assumed that she was about to do for me more or less what I had done for her, but I soon discovered differently. She took a quick look around, including, I noticed, a glance across towards my house, and the clambered onto the bench, straddling me and then kneeling above my cock, carefully lowering herself onto it. That night was full of surprises, but that was probably the most unexpected. It was the last thing I thought could happen, not that I was complaining. The feel of my cock sliding into Fran's beautifully wet and warm vagina was absolute bliss. She let it go in full depth and then adjusted herself, her knees a little further apart and her hands resting on the back of the bench so that her face was looking down into mine. I put my hands on her hips as she started to move up and down on me and just sat there, too turned on to say anything. Any thought that we were both cheating on our respective spouses had been completely pushed away.

At first she moved slowly and sensuously but then, as she could see the effect she was having on me and as she too became hotter again, she began to speed up, rising and falling more and more quickly until she was bouncing on my lap as hard as she could. My arms went around her properly, pulling at the back of her nightdress so that I could find her skin, and then pushing it and her jacket out of the way until I could move around the front and cup her breasts in my hands. They felt wonderful, not as large as Ellie's and probably not as firm, but I could hold them easily, grasping them and pulling at them as she moved on top of me. Then I was gripping them tightly, my fingers digging into her soft flesh, holding them still while she moved so that she was pulling at her own breasts. I could tell by the little moans and gasps that she was enjoying the sensation, and so was I.

Before she had mounted me I'd been playing with her for quite a while without anything in return, so I knew it wouldn't take long before I came. Even so I was surprised how quickly I felt myself building towards a climax and how powerful the sensation would become. It seemed only a very few minutes before I could feel a welcome tightening in my balls and the familiar hot pressure began to build there.

'I'm coming.' I warned her, not sure if she wanted me to come inside her.

She nodded and smiled as she bobbed up and down. 'Good, let it happen.'

I could hardly stop myself from crying out when my dam burst, I know I groaned loudly with each spurt I shot up inside her, and I know she "mmm"ed with pleasure every time. I'm not sure if it was down to her, or the fact that I'd been without, or even simply the perilous situation, but it was the strongest and longest climax I had enjoyed for a very long time. Each spurt seemed to send a torrent of pleasure flooding through me right down to my fingers and toes. I pushed back at her, my bottom lifting from the seat, slamming myself up against her as she came down on me. Then ultimately I was spent and I just slumped back, looking up at her face, seeing her smile with contented fulfilment as she came down and rested, sitting on me with her pussy still around my cock.

She gazed down at me, smiling and waiting until I'd got my breath back, and then she leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips - remarkably our very first kiss.

'Nice?' She asked.

'Fucking gorgeous.'

I felt myself redden at my own language to a lady, but if she noticed in the dark it didn't seem to matter because she just chuckled her amusement. She leaned back to kiss me again, a brief kiss before she sat up, still impaled on my rapidly softening cock, and looked at me with a serious face.

'Are you any good in a garden?' She asked.

I must have looked puzzled at the possible double entendre, because she rephrased it.

'I meant, are you a good gardener?'

'Not bad, why?'

'Because tomorrow I'm going to put an advert for a gardener in the newsagent's window, and you can apply if you want to? Do you?'

I could see, I thought, where this might be heading, and I could see both good and bad in it.

'Well, yes.' I said doubtfully.

'Good. If you apply I'll make certain you get the job. John will pay you cash in hand and I'll give you a little bonus now and then. How does that sound?'

It sounded good, very good. She must have been thinking along similar lines to me while we were making love.

'I take it the bonus would be paid in kind?' I asked sexily.

'Oh yes. Very much in kind. Come up for interview Thursday afternoon when John's in and we'll make it official. We'd better do it that way, because he'll like to think he's the one who took you on, but I'll make sure that he does.'

It must have been the first time in history that an application for a vacancy has been processed with the prospective employee's cock still softening inside the soon-to-be employer's pussy, but who the hell was I to argue.

12