A Midnight Pounding

Story Info
He takes her from behind at midnight.
1k words
4.13
30.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: First submission... please leave feedback. Who knows, maybe I'll write another one. ;) Enjoy! (This is a true story.)

***

We spoon, shirtless back to naked front. I feel his warmth seeping through me as we exchange sleepy endearments. Hands linked at my waste squeeze together in wordless affection. I can feel his arms secure around me...his breath on the back of his neck...His cock against the curve of my ass...

His cock... Sleepiness is replaced by a sudden burst of energy and deviousness. I stretch, forcing his legs to straighten with mine. Slowly I rub my legs against his. I had just shaved that afternoon and they were silky smooth on his hot skin. Shivers course through me and I feel my nipples beginning to harden. I notice his big hand resting on the swell of my left breast, and nipple is pressing into his palm now, hard and sensitive. I begin to grind softly against him. Positioning my ass so that it is firmly against him with his cock between my legs, I begin to thrust my hips slightly. I push my breast against the hand holding me, using my other to press his hand harder against me. I need the friction, need him to realize how horny I am becoming. And he is. With a deep breath he begins to regain wakefulness. By now the lips of my pussy are throbbing. I can feel his cock beginning to swell between my legs behind me as he wakes. My clit is on fire and I am wetter than I can remember being in a while.

He places kisses against the back of my neck. I turn slightly so that he has access to my throat and side of my neck. Knowing what I want, he begins to suck at the sensitive spot under my ear, moving towards my pulse point. My breath catches and my core is throbbing, juice dripping onto the cock I can feel between my legs. I want him so bad...want to feel the hard cock now pulsing in between my ass cheeks and against my lips thrusting into me. My pussy has always been on the smaller side, so it is always more intense feeling his cock stretching me wide open. He often bottoms out in me and I can feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of my pussy.

These thoughts cause me to grind faster along his cock, slicking it with my warm juice. He is thrusting his hips now, squeezing my tits in big hands and twisting my dark nipples between his fingers. I reposition myself and manage to lift my top leg over his, opening myself up to him. He reaches down and slides his finger along my clit. It's hot, throbbing and eager for his touch. He rubs it back and forth, finger sliding in my wetness, losing some friction but he just rubs harder to make up for it. I'm moaning now, loud, open-mouthed pants that I don't currently care if the neighbors hear. He moves further back towards the opening of my pussy and only manages to tease me due to our position. The tips of his fingers just manage to graze my opening. I want more...I want to feel four of his fingers plunging into my throbbing hole, stretching it wide open for his cock. I want to feel him slamming into me, pumping in and out...I want to come all over them, squeezing them tight with the intensity of my orgasm.

Instead, I let him tease me. I use one hand to reach down and stroke him, spreading my juices all over his hardness. I move slowly-ha, two can play at the teasing game, you bastard.

I shift his hand away from my pussy with a groan. As much as I want his fingers inside me, I want his cock even more. I move so his tip is between my pussy lips. We move together, him sliding into me and me thrusting backwards into him. I cry out. It's a position we have never tried before and the new angle sends tingles up and down my spine and all throughout my pussy. I move faster, back and forth, feeling my ass slamming into him. He's squeezing my tits, using them for leverage and making me cry out in pleasure. My nipples are throbbing now, from pleasure and the way he is pinching them. He is taking me from behind roughly now, pounding into me with such force that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a hole in the wall behind the bed later. I want him to come deep inside of me, to spray my insides with his come. I want to see how much of his come I can keep in my pussy, how tight I'd have to make my pussy to hold it all. I want to feel my pussy contract around him, squeezing him for every last drop. His cock is hitting my G-spot over and over again, I can hear how juicy my pussy is, can hear the wetness each time he slams into me. I can feel how close I am to coming. I want to explode all over him...

And I do. He reaches down and rubs my clit with practiced ease. It throbs in time with my rapid heartbeat and that last touch undoes me. I scream, shuddering in his arms and feeling powerful contractions deep in my pussy. My muscles squeeze his cock, milking every drop. He thrusts even faster as I feel his come shoot into me. He fills me up just as I had wanted, and I feel our combined juices leaking out from between my swollen lips as he pulls out.

He slides back into his original position behind me, holding me close once again. We drift off, and that night I dream of being taken from behind in all sorts of other places-our kitchen floor...the living room couch with the big bay windows wide open for the world to see...

But that's a different story for another day.