A Midnight Rose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her fingers fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, Luke chuckled. Gently prising her hands away, he ripped the shirt in two and threw it away. It's not like he didn't have any more.

Rowan bit her lip. There was not an ounce of fat on him. Here before her was the well-muscled body of a man who liked to keep in shape. The smooth planes of his broad chest sloped down into the ridges of his abdomen and his tapered waist. Her eyes continued downwards. She bit her lip again, this time more out of worry than pleasure. If the tell-tale bulge in the front of his jeans was anything to go by, she was in huge trouble.

Luke watched her drinking in his body with interest. He noticed her eyes darken to the colour of a stormy sea as her gaze slowly wound down.

"Take my jeans off," he ordered quietly, his voice still husky. Luke felt his chest constrict as Rowan slowly undid the clasp and the zipper on his jeans and made to tug them down. He lifted his hips slightly to allow her to remove them more easily. She was still biting her ruby red lips in a way that Luke found impossibly erotic.

"Take it out," he managed to whisper. Rowan met his gaze as she slid her hand under the waistband of his underwear to grasp his swollen member. It twitched under her touch.

Luke let his head fall back onto the silken sheets as he felt her warm hand grasp his cock firmly. He felt it twitch and groaned as she freed it from the restrictions of his boxers. What happened next caused his head to jerk up wildly in surprise.

Rowan was fascinated by his erection. Seeing that his eyes were closed in the heat of the moment, she leant forward and lightly brushed her lips over the engorged head.

She was rewarded with an involuntary hip thrust and a startled cry. She slowly smiled as she used her tongue this time to trace a slow line across his heated skin.

Luke felt like he could spontaneously combust at any point. He had never known a woman to affect him so badly. He hissed as she suddenly enveloped the tip of his cock in her moist mouth and sucked hard.

Rowan released his member from her mouth with a soft pop. She trailed her tongue up one side, before repeating on the other side, every so often flicking her tongue against the sensitive skin on the underside. From Luke's strained expression, she guessed he was enjoying himself.

As she took him in her mouth, Luke's fingers bunched in the sheets beneath him. His hips jerked up and down slightly, wanting desperately to bury his cock deep in her throat.

Rowan retreated away from him again with a slight smile. Luke's eyes shot open again and his head jerked up. Oh no, you don't, he thought hungrily, drinking in her semi naked form.

With a muffled roar, he flipped her onto her back in a move that knocked the breath from her lungs. Before she knew it, her jeans had joined the pile of ruined clothes on the floor.

Luke almost collapsed when he revealed the tiny scrap of lace she was wearing. If he hadn't have been on the bed, his knees almost certainly would have buckled.

"That cannot constitute as underwear," he whispered, his throat suddenly incredibly dry. With a slow, sexy smile she slipped her fingers beneath the band and shimmed them down her silky thighs to uncover her shaven sex for him.

Luke could smell her arousal. Musky, with a hint of sweetness, the scent hit him with the force of a freight train. His head swimming, he gravitated towards her moist slit, dragging his tongue along it from top to bottom.

Rowan squirmed and whimpered in anticipation.

Luke sucked on one puffy outer lip, lavishing it with his tongue before moving to the other. He parted them, his tongue snaking out to sample her moisture. To him it was like nothing in the world; tangy and yet sweet with that ever present cloying vanilla. Good god, this woman was enough to drive him to insanity.

She held her breath as his lips moved antagonisingly slowly to the top of her heated core. There, they quickly sought out their target and latched onto it.

Rowan bit down a scream as he sucked hard on her swollen clit, alternating between flicking it gently and grazing his teeth against it.

She wound her hands in his hair, pressing him against her sopping pussy, anxious for more. Luke knew that if he wasn't inside her soon, he would pass out with excitement. For him, there was no time for foreplay. He needed her, and he needed her now. Swiftly, he spread her smooth thighs and reached under then to caress the silken skin of her ass for leverage.

Her breath was coming short and fast as she felt the head of his cock brush against her heat. She had her eyes closed; each movement was magnified to her senses.

Luke couldn't wait any longer. Grasping her hips roughly he sank into her with one thrust. They both groaned simultaneously as his length slid deep into her slick tunnel.

Sparks went off in Rowan's brain as she felt him fill her completely. She felt him pause, all nine inches of him buried to the hilt inside her.

Her eyelids fluttered open just in time to see Luke smile wickedly. She barely had time to breathe as he drew out slowly before thrusting deep into her again.

Her back arched, "Fuck!" she cried. She clasped his hand tightly as he did it over and over again, drawing out frustratingly slowly before plunging back into her depths again. She rolled her hips in impatience, jerking upwards to greet each downward stroke.

"Luke," she growled through a haze of passion.

"Yes my dear?" he said, punctuating the last word with a downward stroke that took her breath away.

"Fuck me."

Luke was more than happy to oblige. With a feral snarl he slammed back into her, driving deep and fast into her tight pussy. He felt her clench around him exquisitely, the walls of her slick channel pulsating lightly around his plunging cock.

He smiled with male satisfaction as she arched her back towards him, her lips formed in a silent 'o'. He felt her nails dig into the muscles of his shoulders as he brought up one hand to fondle a straining nipple.

A light sheen of sweat covered the couple as their hips ground together in the soft light of the room. Rowan's infrequent whimpers had turned into sexy moans that increased in magnitude every time Luke's cock drove back into her. She could feel a wave of lust building from her core, starting with the sensations there and slowly spreading outwards.

As he pounded into her, with each stroke trying to go deeper, she strained for release. She could feel it, creeping up on her: a lurking, growing presence in the dark. She thrust her hips up to meet Luke's with renewed vigour as the sensation grew and grew.

"Come for me sweetheart," Luke grunted as he felt her spongy walls tighten around him like a vice.

Luke felt his balls contract as Rowan exploded beneath him with a strangled cry. Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her, sending sporadic spasms through every muscle.

The rippling of her internal walls throughout her orgasm was enough to undo Luke completely. He too, came with a sharp cry, shooting his load deep into her pussy. Their hips met jerkily as they both ground through undulating ripples of pleasure that streaked through them both like a line of fire.

Luke slowed his movements as gradually his orgasm subsided. He couldn't remember the last time he had come so hard. Regaining some level of control, he looked down at the woman sprawled beneath him.

Her ebony ringlets, blending into the dark silken sheets beneath her, were spread in a wide halo. Her chest rose and fell in shallow, irregular breaths. A fine sheen covered her body, highlighting her golden skin in the flicking, dim light of the room.

Luke slipped his softening cock from her body to prop himself up beside her. He gazed at her beautiful form lying there on his bed and all of a sudden felt incredibly pleased with himself. He honestly felt like one of the luckiest guys in the world.

"Rowan," he whispered, nibbling gently on her ear lobe, "Are you okay?"

She groaned and rolled over to face him slightly.

Luke recoiled in horror as her eyelids lifted slowly. Her cerulean orbs had completely disappeared. They, along with the whites of her eyes had been replaced by an impenetrable midnight sheen that was wholly inhuman.

He stared on in shock as her entire body convulsed and with a piercing scream that was not of this world, she collapsed back onto the covers; she had fainted clean away.

Luke trembled in disbelief. What the fuck had just happened?

To be continued...

Yes, another cliff-hanger... you should be used to them by now! Please let me know what you think, your votes and comments are invaluable to me.

Until next time... mochadesire.