A Midnight Snack

Story Info
Erotic liaison between 'lady of the night' & her lover.
1.5k words
3.56
31.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered with the cold, and pulled her cloak closer to her body. How she hated the cold winter night and would not be out in them if she had a choice. She would much rather be in front of a roaring fire, watching the flames leap & dance than be out on such a night as this. Still, needs must when the devil drives as her kindly old Nurse used to say.

There were not many people on the Streets on this cold frosty night. She could feel the nip in the air and knew that by morning there would be at last a thin layer of snow on the ground. Any sensible person would be tucked up in bed, with either a warming pan or another human being to keep them warm. She wished they were her options, but they were not.

She also wished that her clothing was more substantial, but it was all she had for now, so it would have to do.

The cold gnawed at her skin, but it as not as bad as the other pangs gnawing at her. The cold she could live with, the other she needed to resolve. The longer she left it, the worse it would get, she had to find resolution soon, but where?

Then, she saw a likely Alehouse, she might find what she was looking for there, maybe a young buck out on the town, looking for fun or even a comely young lass who she could befriend, who would solve the pangs.

She opened the door to the Alehouse, and the heat escaped almost like a person, rushing past her. She walked in looking around to see who was likely, not many people were in the bar, but as her eyes searched she saw him.

A young buck on his own, looking sad and miserable, obviously a Landed gentleman from his clothes, the manner in which he sat, and in fact his whole demeanour. What he was doing in this Alehouse she had no idea.

He was handsome as well, which was always good, she had lately been looking for someone to share her burden and he could be the one. He had long auburn hair tied in the style of the gentry, a frilled white shirt & velvet britches on, and his velvet jacket was thrown on the seat next to him. He had a large jug of Ale in front of him, but was staring into space. Maybe his love had left him, she did not care, and she would make him hers before the night was out.

Her next problem was how to approach him, she did not want to scare him off. She brought a jug of beer and a gin and went over to his table. Smiling she said that she thought he need cheering up, so she had brought him a jug of Ale, and asked if she could join him. He did not look up, which would have made it so much easier for her, but life was never easy.

He affirmed that she was welcome to join him, so she sat next to him. She hoped that he would look up soon, the night was drawing on and so was her need. At last he raised his head to thank her, and her eyes looked deep into his for a few seconds, that was all she needed. He smiled and her, and told her that she was a very comely wench. She said that he was handsome, and that she could also be a very accommodating wench if he wanted.

He thought on this, and said that he was unsure what she meant, she responded that shewouldshow him how accommodating if he had a room. He said that he had an apartment about to streets from there, but wanted to drink his Ale first. She replied that she would wait, but he would have to be quick. Looking deep into her eyes, his blue eyes glazed a little. Then, he said that he would not be long, and drunk down both jugs of Ale within 10 minutes, telling her that he needed an accommodating woman to warm his bed on this cold night.

She made the pretence of blushing, and said that they would see. He rose, putting on his jacket, told her to follow him and they would go to his apartment. As she walked close to him, she could smell the sweet smell of the thing she desired most, almost tasting it. But, not yet, she must control herself, it would not do to leap on him in the street and take it. Her pangs would have to wait a while longer to be quenched.

He said as they walked, that she reminded him of his lost love Annebelle, who had recently been killed, and she realised that he was the son of Lord Fitzwarren, whose intended had been recently killed under the wheels of a carriage. She had chosen well, he would welcome what she had to offer with open arms.

He lead her to a cleaner looking building than most and taking her hand lead her upstairs. Opening the door, he led her in to a warm room, which was furnished in red & gold. There was a large four posted in the centre of the room, she made a beeline for this and sat on it. Patting the bed next to her, she motioned for him to sit by her.

He seemed reluctant, but one look into her powerful eyes, and he sat meekly next to her, looking at her with an almost hangdog look as a puppy looking at his mistress. And she certainly WAS his Mistress this night.

She slowly undid the ties on the front of her dress having removed the cloak when they entered the building. Her full breast fell free and he reached out to touch them. Rubbing them gently, almost as if afraid to hurt her. She put her hands over his and showed him that she liked him to be a little rough, so that he began to squeeze & nip them hard with his fingers.

That sweet smell was in her nose again taunting her now that he was so close to her. She could also hear the rushing noise, and beating which was making her juices flow. She wanted to cure her pangs now, but knew she must wait a little longer, not much longer, but a little, she always found it so hard to resist the urgent need at this time.

She pulled at his shirt, exposing his chest to her, seeing the motion, and hoping that he had not noticed what was missing from her. It was taunting her, as she ran her hands over it, feeling it, wanting it, needing it.

She ran her nails down his chest, they came away red, such a beautiful color. The red was on his chest as well .She put her fingers to her mouth and licked greedily at it, he was now too much hers to notice her actions.

She ran her fingers across his lips, and he licked a little of the blood, as she leaned forward and licked some from his chest.

This was however, not enough for her, she needed something more. She pushed his hands away and standing shucked off the dress, so that her body was revealed to him.

Then, she lay on the bed, spreading her legs to reveal her womanhood to his eyes. He looked at it hungrily as he removed his trousers, so that he too was naked, and joined her on the bed.

He did not need telling what she wanted, as his tongue found her inviting pussy, and began to lap at it eagerly. She grabbed him, making him turn so that his cock was close to her mouth, and it almost became too much for her, that sweet smell, the pulsing sound, she needed to feed and soon.

Her tongue licked the shaft, as she gripped the warm thing in her hand, her need was becoming too much almost. She took the warm throbbing flesh deep into her throat, as she waited for the right moment. Her hand felt his engorged scrotum, pumping the life giving sperm into his penis preparing him for her.

She nipped at the scrotum drawing a little blood, and his cry of pleasure was music to her ears. She sucked at the blood, her now grown canines sinking in deeper. She felt his human teeth nipping her clit, and felt her blood suddenly pulsing as he sucked at it, tasting her. She had succeeded, he was now her, as he had tasted her blood, he would soon change as she was, to spend an eternity walking the night in search of the blood lust hat would drive them.

She bit deep into his sac, his blood flowing into her mouth, not enough to kill him, but enough to stay her hungry pangs.

He turned, pushing her head away from his cock, and turning with a little effort from the loss of blood, he entered her. Soon, he was pumping his hot sperm inside her, mixing with her, mixing with both their bloods. She bit into his neck as they both came, in a massive orgasm.

Collapsing upon her, he sighed and tiredly said,

"Thank you, My vampire Lover," before slipping into the sleep of the almost dead.