A Midnight Swim

Story Info
A midnight swim turns dangerous.
1.5k words
3.86
114.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kazie finished typing the last of her essay assignment. She stood up from her desk so she could stretch. This essay had been a real killer and she felt it throughout her body. I need a good swim she thought. She looked at her clock and saw it was almost midnight. Too late for a swim but she really needed it. Kazie shared an apartment with her friend Joan. They lived in a large apartment complex that catered to students at the local university.

"Damn it, I'm going swimming," Kazie mumbled to herself.

There was 24 hour security at the apartment complex. There had never been any major problems to her knowledge. She went to her bedroom and picked out a swim suit. She choose a green skimpy thong set.

Kazie had bought the suit because the green matched her eyes. It's a good thing I shaved my pussy she thought. The thong did not leave much to the imagination. She pulled and wriggled to get it on her. She knew she looked good with her long tanned legs. Men had always admired her legs. She tucked her short cropped red hair into a swim cap and grabbed a big towel.

Kazie remembered to leave a note for Joan in case she woke up and wondered where Kazie was. Leaving the note, she grabbed her keys and left the apartment. The air wasn't very cool so that was in her favor. It was pretty well lit along the walkways around the complex. The pool was two buildings away from her unit. She walked along feeling secure in the knowledge that security was somewhere about. The pool area was well lit and no one was there.

Kazie stepped into the pool and immediately felt the magic of the warm water caress her body. She did several laps and then lay floating. When she was completely relaxed she knew it was time to go back to her apartment, take a shower and go to bed. Wrapping herself in the towel, she headed back towards her apartment.

The air now felt a little bit cooler. As Kazie rounded the side of a building, someone reached out and grabbed her. She felt the coldness of something sharp pressed against her throat. She was pulled along side of the building by a man who was tall and strong. His gloved hand covered her mouth and he kept the sharp object right on her neck.

"Scream and I'll open your neck up, understand? Nod, if you got that" he whispered. Kazie nodded. She was crying silently, too afraid to make a sound. He pressed her body up against the wall, forcing her to turn her head. "Open your mouth, don't scream," he whispered in her ear. She opened her mouth and he quickly stuffed a wad of cloth in her mouth.

He then pulled out a piece of tape and ran it around her face and head. The swimming cap would keep it secure. He tied another piece of cloth over her eyes. Kazie felt her legs start to tremble. She could not see or scream for help. Pulling her roughly, he told her to walk. They walked side by side with his arm around her. She stumbled a few times and he pulled her up. They came to a stop and she could hear a key being inserted into a door. He pushed her through a doorway and she heard him lock the door back. Kazie immediately realized she was in one of the laundry rooms. The apartment complex had four. It was hard to tell which one because she was so disorientated.

The man steadied her and pulled off her towel. "Take off your suit,"he said. Kazie tried to plead, but the gag prevented that. The man pressed up behind her. "I'll do it for you." He pressed the sharp blade to her neck again. "Don't forget," he whispered in her ear.

He used the blade to cut through her top and slit her thong. With one hand he pulled the suit from her body. Kazie felt like she was going to faint. Her moans were becoming louder. He was taller than her by several inches. He reached around her and caressed her breasts.

"Nice. . .very nice." His fingers caressed her nipples better than her old boyfriend ever did. He made soothing sounds in her ear as he continued to stroke her. Kazie was fighting to stay focused. She knew she was in a dangerous situation but her body was betraying her. His body was pressing hers and she could feel his growing cock in the small of her back. Bending slightly, he reached down and cupped her hairless crotch. He kneaded his fingers between her slit and found her nice and wet.

"Ohh. . .mama's pussy is nice and wet for daddy."

His fingers were making Kazie lose her resistance. She began to feel dizzy and stumbled forward. "Hold on there, baby," he said as he grabbed her back. He urged her forward and she felt something on the floor. It was a mat. "Get down on your knees." He helped her down and got behind her. "I want you on all fours, baby. I want some of this good wet pussy of yours."

Kazie leaned forward and put her arms down to support herself. He began to caress her again. His hands were all over her now. Kazie was so ashamed that she was enjoying the feelings raging through her body. Her nipples were rock hard and aching. His fingers were sending shockwaves through her.

He pushed her shoulders down so that her face was on the mat. There was the audible sound of her pussy making a popping sound as he gapped her legs wider. Her gapping pussy was now fully exposed to this stranger.

He put his face right up to her hole. "Hmmm. . . something smell good. Let's see what it tastes like." Kazie felt his hot breath and then felt his tongue.

She held on as he aggressively ate her out. He gripped the sides of her hips and pulled her pussy to his face. The dark laundry room was full of the sounds of his slurping and Kazie's loud moaning. She was totally out of control now. Her only thought was to cum. His tongue found her clit and gave it a slow lashing. Kazie legs started trembling and the stranger untongued her. He moved to the side of her and jammed two fingers up her hot and slippery snatch. He finger fucked her bucking wild pussy. Her breath was becoming more and more ragged. The rag in her mouth was blocking much needed air. Finally, she exploded on his fingers. Her pussy muscles gripped his fingers trying to pull them in further.

Before Kazie could catch her breath, he got behind her and she could feel the head of his cock poking at her sopping slit. She reached back trying to make him stop, when he slammed into her. Even with her pussy dripping wet it was still a shock. It felt like a hot poker was shoved in her. She screamed through the rag. His nutsack was right at her pussy lips.

Without a word he started slamming back and forth. He stopped every few seconds and ground his cock into her. With one hand he reached under her and tweaked her nipples, pulling and stretching them. Kazie could no longer scream. After awhile she felt him stiffen. She felt his hot cum spreading throughout her pussy. He continued to pump into her until his dick got soft and plopped out.

Kazie fell forward and lay there trying to catch her breath. Her nipples hurt and her pussy was on fire. He lay beside her breathing heavily. After a few minutes he turned her over and started caressing her gently. His fingers soothed where they had just hurt her. Her nipples got hard and her sore pussy began to pulsate again. He crawled between her legs.

"I'd like to have my cum back if you don't mind," he said.

He put her knees up and started eating her gently. Kazie felt her loins again betray her. His tongue was taking away all the pain he had just given her. Her hips bucked uncontrollably as his tongue slurped up his cum. With a loud moan, Kazie felt her second orgasm roll through her. When it was over, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She woke up later and listened for a few minutes. The laundry room was quiet. Kazie sat up and felt around until she found her suit and towel. She wrapped the towel around herself and peeled the tape away from her eyes and mouth. The laundry room door was unlocked. Kazie made her way back to the safety of her apartment. There's no point in calling security she thought, after all she had cum two times. She took a hot shower and went to bed. No more midnight swims for her.