A Midsummer Night's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their lips locked, Allison held Martin tight against her, close enough that he could feel the press of her breasts against his chest. At the same time, she took hold of his hands and moved them down to her ass, inviting him to feel the soft flesh beneath her robe.

"Shall we adjourn to the bedroom?" she asked as she finally broke their embrace.

Still surprised by her uncharacteristic aggressiveness, Martin could only grunt his agreement. Yet her sudden change was only half the shock. The expression on her face at the moment was one he was well familiar with. It was a look he had seen before on his wife. One of sexual hunger.

Taking his hand, Allison led him through the apartment and into her bedroom. Martin could see that the large wooden-frame bed had already been turned down. The older woman stopped in the center of the room and turned back to face him.

"Let's get you more comfortable, shall we?" Allison said as she took hold of the bottom of his T-shirt and pulled it upward, lifting it over his head.

Now clad only in his shorts and sneakers, Martin took a deep breath as Allison ran her fingers across his chest, giving him a sensuous thrill as she brushed aside his light hairs. She leaned forward and kissed both of his nipples, giving the tip of each a playful lick with her tongue, causing them to become hard enough for her to close her lips around them and suck for a few seconds.

"What was it I was thinking before about having to take the lead?" Martin asked himself as Allison's hand slid down the length of his chest, down across his stomach. Not that he was about to complain.

By the time her hands had reached the growing bulge in his shorts, Martin realized that a lot of his misconceptions about older women were about to get blown away. Blown being one of the key words.

In that same post-game drinking session with his father, Jim Bishop had also bitched that in the forty years that he had known Martin's mother, she had never once gone down on him. Brought up in an earlier age, she believed that such practices were the purvey of women of ill repute. Even within the confines of marriage. Up until this moment, Martin believed that a view held by any woman of that generation.

Running her hands across the now erect cock straining against his pants, Allison smiled broadly. Bending her knees, she kissed it through his pants, starting at the top and working her way down. When she reached the bottom, her fingers slipped under his waistband and peeled down both his shorts and briefs, letting them fall around his ankles. Unrestrained, his cock now stood at attention.

"It's very different," Allison said as she admired his manhood from only a few inches away.

Martin didn't understand at first what she meant. Then remembered that his was only the second cock she had ever seen. He wondered for another moment how his was different from her husband's.

The question didn't last long in his thoughts as Allison took that moment to lean forward again and this time slide his cock deep into her mouth. With a skill that Martin had to admire, she had no problem taking his entire seven inches. Her tongue washed back and forth across his sensitive flesh, causing tiny ripples across his body. Her lack of hesitation told him that this was hardly the first time she'd had a cock in her mouth. It seemed that there was yet another reason his father had to envy his late In-law.

After a minute or so, she let his hardness fall from her lips, moving her attentions to his balls. One at a time, she sucked them into her mouth, tickling the equally soft skin with her tongue. Then she moved upward once more, the tip of her tongue running up the underside of his cock, finding the tiny spot just under the crown. As she massaged it with her wetness, those small jolts flashed down its length, increasing in strength.

Allison took a firm grip on the base of his cock and began to pump it in and out of her mouth. With her other hand, she reached around and caressed the cheeks of his ass. Then, with a firmer touch, she pulled him closer to her and pushed his manhood even deeper inside her mouth.

"Oh God," Martin thought as he felt the effects of the powerful suction she was putting on his cock. If such talents were hereditary, she could see where Jennifer had gotten her skill. The mature woman was attacking his manhood with all the vigor of a high school girl.

The pressure building up inside his cock soon reached critical and the twenty-five-year-old knew it was only a matter of moments before he lost it. Falling into his familiar pattern, he began to pull his cock out of Allison's mouth. As sexually adventurous as his wife was, one thing she drew the line at his coming in her mouth.

Martin had only gotten half way out when Allison suddenly pulled him all the way back inside of her. He opened his mouth to say something but the words never formed as his cock exploded at that very moment.

"Mmmmmm," Martin heard Allison moan as she continued to furiously pump his cock, sending streams of whiteness into her mouth. Streams that splashed against her open lips, dripping down her chin.

"Damn," Martin thought in disbelief as he looked down and watched his mother-in-law drain his still quivering cock. It was the first time in his life he had ever climaxed inside a woman's mouth.

Even after he had no more to give, Allison continued to pump his cock with all her strength. Finally, with disappointment on her face, she accepted that he was spent. Letting his now softening member slip from her mouth, she looked up at him and smiled. Her hand came up to the side of her face and she wiped the small white droplets that had splashed across her cheek and chin, bringing her fingers to her lips where she licked them clean as well.

"Was that okay?" Allison asked, a hesitation in her voice.

"Okay?" Martin thought in disbelief, thinking how could this woman not know how good she was. Then he remembered she had never had anything to compare her performance against.

"That, was the best blow job of my life," Martin said with all sincerity as she rose back to her feet. "Don't ever tell her I said it, but you were even better than Jennifer."

The comparison made the fifty-seven year old smile. She took a few steps back from Martin and began to undo the sash of her bathrobe. Martin wasn't sure what he expected her to be wearing under the old wrap, thinking that she might just be naked. If he had to make a guess, it would've never even come close to the truth.

Allison was wearing a strapless corset that highlighted her already impressive breasts. A matching pair of panties was all that covered her womanhood, and the final piece of the ensemble was a sheer wrap that hung over her shoulders and down to her waist. One that did nothing to conceal what it covered.

"Wow!" Martin said under his breath as he looked at her. Despite her years, Allison had retained most of her figure. A figure that filled out the outfit almost as well as the original owner. In fact, if you only went by bust size, the older woman filled it out a lot better than the daughter she had borrowed it from. "You look fantastic," he said out loud.

The compliment caused Allison to both blush and again smile. Martin stepped forward out of the clothes down around his ankles and took her in his arms. Gently he kissed her, putting as much passion as he could into it. She responded in turn, pressing her body hard against his. An act that produced a reaction in his recently depleted manhood.

Martin brought his hands up and cupped her breasts through the material. He was surprised at how nice they felt. For some reason, he thought a woman Allison's age would feel different, but they were just like Jennifer's. He leaned down and kissed the soft flesh of her cleavage through an opening in her wrap, causing a quiet giggle from her lips.

With a gentle caress, he took hold of the almost transparent cloth and slid it off her shoulders. As it drifted to the floor, he ran his fingers across her shoulders and kissed her softly once more.

Slowly, he undid the small snaps that held the top in place, kissing more of her skin as it became exposed. Finally he reached the last one and the garment fell free, exposing her mounds in all their splendor.

It was obvious that Allison hadn't totally escaped the ravages of time, but she had done better than the majority of women her age. At least for someone with breasts large as hers. Martin's eyes were drawn to the thick nipples that capped each mound. He had seen them many times over the years, but always covered by at least a bathing suit. Filled with the excitement of the teenage boy who once admired them, he reached out, rubbing his fingers against the erect tips.

"Oh yes," Allison said softly at his touch, closing her eyes for a moment to enjoyed the sensation. "Play with them. Oh Martin, please play with them."

The younger man continued to rub his fingers against her wide areola, extending his massage to the supple flesh around them as well. An action that produced quiet moans from Allison. Moans that doubled in intensity and volume as he replaced his fingers with his mouth. He lowered his mouth to a dark-nippled breast, slipping one of them between his lips. Allison pressed her hand to the back of his head, urging him on. It was a gratuitous gesture because he needed no urging.

"Oh God, yes," Allison gasped as she felt the wetness of his mouth on her and pulled him even harder against her flesh. "Suck me, suck my nipples!"

Martin couldn't believe the level of excitement he felt as he sucked on the breasts of a woman old enough to be his mother. It was more of a thrill than the night Donna Fuller had first taken her bra off for him back in the tenth grade. And all of this was just foreplay.

Moving from breast to breast, Martin continued to cover them with his kisses, mixing those soft touches with gentle licks and hard bites. At the same time, he slowly maneuvered Allison back onto the bed. Once there, he stretched here out and laid next to her in such a way as to still be able to play with her mounds. By this time, she also had her hands on her breasts as well, massaging them and guiding her nipples in and out of his mouth.

No longer needing both hands, Martin reached down and slid one free hand under the bottom of her panties. His fingers brushed past the small mound of hair he felt there, sliding them as deep within her as their length made possible.

"Oooohhhh!" Allison called out as she felt him penetrate her. The first touch other than her own hand she had felt there in years.

Quickly locating her excited clit, he rubbed his thumb against it as two of his fingers stroked the damp walls beyond. A rhythm quickly developed, one that resonated throughout Allison's prone form.

Her breaths started to come in short gasps as her body also began to heave up and down. Waves of delight washed over her, increasing in intensity as Martin sped up the movements of his hand. He continued to kiss her breasts, frantically moving from one to the other, as well as the deep valley between.

"Yes, yes, yes," Allison murmured softly between breaths as she let her body respond to the forces cascading through her. An expression of pure bliss filled her face.

A bliss that Martin added to when, after taking note of the same expression, he shifted his position and brought his head down between her legs. He was one of those men who truly loved going down on a woman, almost as much as he loved having one go down on him. After the pleasures she had already brought him, he was determined to give her back in kind.

With a quick motion, he took hold of her panties and, with a slight assist from her as she lifted her ass off the bed for the briefest of moments, pulled them off. The light from overhead now illuminated her mound, showing the natural color of her hair. Martin barely gave it a thought, having much more on his mind.

Allison moaned ever louder as Martin's tongue gyrated back and forth across her pussy, tickling her most special spots and sending little quivers that alternated with sharp spikes of pleasure radiating outward. He kissed her womanhood, his tongue darting deep into its center, before whirling up and down it's length once more.

"Ohhh Yesss!" Allison called out as she felt Martin invade her most intimate region with his tongue.

Desires too long suppressed now raged through the fifty-seven year old as she surrendered herself totally to her lust. Faster and deeper, Martin drove his nimble tongue, coupled with the movements of equally talented hands. Experience and desire intermixed to help stoke the fires that had been long absent.

"Fu ... fu ... I ... wan ... yo ..." Allison panted, unable to fully get the words out.

It didn't matter, Martin knew what the older woman wanted. He pulled back from her for a few seconds, taking hold of her body and practically spinning the smaller woman onto her stomach. Reaching out with one hand, he spread her legs, pulling her ass up off the bed at the same time. His other hand was now wrapped tightly around his cock, bringing it back to a full erection.

It didn't take long as he was already more than half way there. He placed the head of his cock between her legs and up against her now saturated pussy. Allison looked back over her shoulder, a look of longing on her face. One that send a tremble through Martin's body. For the first time in his life, he was the one worrying if he measured up to a previous lover.

Well it was too late to worry about that now, he told himself as he ran his cock up and down the outside of her pussy, covering it with the fruits of his labors. Still holding it tightly, he eased his cock past her outer walls.

Allison gave out the loudest moan yet as she felt his large manhood fill her. Martin was once again surprised as he found that while she was nowhere near as tight as her daughter, the walls of the older woman's pussy still felt great as they pressed against his cock. Another old myth dispelled he thought.

It didn't take long for him to fall into an easy tempo as he filled her again and again. With both hands on her ass, he began fucking her with long powerful strides. Each ensuing thrust was more potent than the last as he put more of his energy behind it. It wasn't long before his whole body was swaying in synch with Allison's as she responded to his thrusts.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Allison kept repeating softly, as if it was a mantra. "Fuck me harder!"

Gone for good was the thought that the woman on the receiving end of his cock was the mother of his wife. All he saw now was a lustful and passionate woman, who wanted no more than to enjoy the orgasm he was pushing her toward.

It didn't take long for the two of them to form a symbiosis, each fueling the pleasures that ripped across their bodies. Small droplets of sweat covered their flesh as they lost themselves in the fires of lust. Hearts raced and breaths grew short as the world shrank to just these two lovers.

Martin was on an outward stroke when Allison suddenly came alive and rolled out from under him. She came up on her knees and reaching out with her hands, pressed him down onto the bed. Taken somewhat by surprise, the larger man just went with it as, with a burst of energy, she climbed on top of him.

Just as quickly, she reached down and took hold of his cock, directing it once more to her waiting pussy. Euphoria filled her face as she lowered herself onto it and began to ride it up and down.

"Jesus!" Martin gasped as the small woman rode his rock with a vengeance.

He reached up and took hold of her heaving breasts, closing his hands around them. His fingers sought out her nipples once more, massaging them as she continued to fuck him like a woman possessed.

"Yes, yes, oh yes!" Allison now panted loudly as with each downward thrust, she pulled her son-in-law deeper inside her.

Martin slid in and out of her another dozen times, her motions now filled with an animalistic fury as streams of sweat ran down Allison's body. Never in his life had Martin known a woman capable of such passion. Not even on their wedding night had his wife been this hot.

A short heartbeat later, Allison filled the air with an ear-shattering scream. A cry that took the younger man by surprise as the waves of pleasure that had been oscillating through her body exploded with blinding force.

"AAAAAAAAA!!" Allison cried again as her body shook violently, and her pussy closed tight around his cock.

An action that caused an echo of her explosion to resonate through Martin as well, his cock exploding with the same mind shattering force. He could feel his climax filling her, the effort draining all of his energies. It was the most wonderful feeling he had ever felt.

-=-=-=-=-

Martin opened his eyes to see the morning sun filling Allison's bedroom. After their lovemaking, they had fallen asleep in each other's arms. It had been a sleep of contentment, for both of them.

Lifting his arm from where it had been draped over Allison's nude body, Martin slid from under the sheets and out of the bed. Suddenly very conscious of his own nakedness, he spent a few moments looking for his clothes.

"Sneaking out?" said a soft voice from behind him.

Martin whirled around to see Allison sitting up in the bed, the sheet around her waist and her bare breasts hanging free. Last night's glow was still very much on her face. Almost by reflex, Martin covered up his cock with his hands.

"It's a little late for modesty, don't you think?" Allison said as she swung out of bed as well.

Martin realized she was right and let his hands fall free. Allison grinned as she walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to jump your bones again," she said as she ran her eyes admiringly up and down his body. "Or don't they say that anymore?"

"No, some people still use it," Martin replied, somewhat amazed at how different his mother-in-law was this morning.

"Good, I'd hate to think I'd gotten so old that even the things I said were out of date," she said as she walked over to a chair in the corner and picked up the white robe that had been draped over it.

Watching her cover herself with the robe, Martin found himself experiencing a small tinge of regret. Despite his having explored just about every inch of her body last night, the sight of her nakedness was still very exciting.

"Old is the last thing I'm ever going to think of you as," Martin said, not adding the 'especially last night' that he had been thinking.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm starving," Allison said as she tied her sash. "You up for breakfast?"

"That would be great," he smiled.

"Fine, why don't you put on your clothes and meet me in the kitchen," she concluded, acting for a moment as if the events of the previous night had been the most natural thing in the world.

Allison turned and headed for the door. She had only gone a few feet when she paused and stood still. After a few moments more, she turned her head.

"Martin, once I go out that door, we're never going to speak of this again," she said. "So before I do, there's something that I want to say."

Martin nodded his head in understanding.

"I know you really don't understand why this was so important to me, but you went along with it anyway," she said. "I don't know how to thank you for that."

"I don't think you have to worry about thanking me," he grinned.

"Be that as it may," she continued, "I'll always remember what you did for me."

With that she turned again and walked out of the room.

"... and I'll never forget it either," Martin said softly as he watched her leave.

Finding his shorts and shirt, he began to quickly dress. A wicked smile filled his face as a thought that had occurred to him several times during the night reasserted itself.