A Midsummer Night's Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun delivered several more blows before telling Larissa to open her mouth. He then stepped forward as Larissa obeyed, sliding his hard cock into her waiting mouth. She took as much of it as she could, until he grabbed the back of her head, making sure she could take no more. In his grip, her head remained motionless as his cock slid in and out of her mouth. It wasn't her giving him a blow job, it was him fucking her face. He was in complete control. Larissa was just a tool. She slurped and gagged as he fucked her, doing her best to take all he could give. She seemed excited by it all, eager to please him, eager to have his huge cock deep in her mouth.

He fucked her mouth for several minutes, but he never came himself. When he finally stopped, she was gasping for air, but she remained resolute and steadfast in her position on the floor. Eventually as she returned to normal as he stepped away. Then, almost as if it had been rehearsed, she got up without him saying a word and sat down on the edge of the bed.

It was obvious she was about to get fucked. I knew it and she knew it. But as he took a step forward I expected her to stop him, but she never did. With me, she had always insisted I wear a condom, even though she had been on the pill. But now Shaun and his massive dick were about to enter her with no such protection and she did nothing to stop it.

Shaun moved toward her as if on a mission. His purpose was clear, to fuck her, and to fuck her hard. Larissa was on her back with her legs dangling off the edge of the bed. Shaun simply spread her legs, took hold of her hips with both hands, and entered her. The first thrust seemed to surprise her. It was both hard and deep and she yelped as she took it. Then he withdrew and entered her again, slamming his pelvis into hers. Like a jackhammer he fucked her. He pounded her without mercy. I watched from the doorway as Larissa made sounds I didn't know she could make. It was a fury of grunts, squeals, and screams. Shaun just pumped away, oblivious to Larissa beneath him.

I know she came as he fucked her. That much was obvious. Her screams were like nothing I'd heard before. Watching her cum excited and aroused me. To see her in such a state, to watch her endure such pleasure, was a sight beyond belief. But that didn't blur his determination to fuck her. Instead her pleas just seemed to urge him on.

After five minutes of intense pounding, he finally stopped and pulled out, allowing both of them a chance to catch their breath. But it was clear he wasn't anywhere close to being finished. He moved to reposition Larissa, looking across the room directly at me as he did, letting me know he hadn't forgotten that I was still there. By the time he was done moving her, Larissa was up on the bed and down on all fours. But instead of turning her so she faced the headboard, he positioned her diagonally across the bed, so as she was perched on her hands and knees, she was looking directly toward me.

She stared at me like she was a ghost, as if she was too overwhelmed by the situation and too overcome with pleasure. As he mounted her from behind, her mouth dropped open and her eyes rolled back in her head. Impaling her with his cock seemed to put her in a state of bliss. She seemed delirious, as a bizarre mixture pleasure and pain crossed her face. Instead of pounding her as he had done before, the way Shaun fucked her now seemed almost gentle by comparison. He worked slowly and deliberately, establishing a smooth and easy pace and he slid in and out of her. His hands remained on her hips as he fucked her, pulling her close as he finished each stroke, making sure he was as deep as he could possibly go. And each time he did, Larissa's face grew taught, and a low groan escaped her lips.

His eyes alternated between her ass and me as he fucked her, smiling at me each time he looked, almost laughing as me as I watched him fuck my girlfriend. And watching Larissa get fucked was strangely mesmerizing. The slow rhythm lulled me into some sort of trance. It was quite different from the intensity with which he fucked her earlier, when everything seemed so urgent. Now I watched their bodies move in unison as they fucked and the intensity of Larissa's face was exquisite. Lost somewhere between delirium and pleasure, she seemed overwhelmed by the depth of her pleasure. Watching her get fucked was intensely erotic for me as well. My skin tingled and my muscles ached. It felt like my cock was about to explode.

As I watched I couldn't help myself. I wanted to experience the pleasure that was so obvious in her face. Before I actually thought about what I was doing, I had pants undone and lying in a heap on the floor. As I rubbed my hard cock through my underwear, I knew I needed more. I was so aroused I couldn't help myself. Soon my underwear was around my ankles and my right hand was wrapped around my hard cock.

With her eyes shut tight and her mouth hanging open, I knew Larissa was about to come again. She was doing everything she could to stop the inevitable from happening, desperate to prolong her pleasure as it was, before succumbing to pleasure of an entirely different kind. But she wasn't able to hold off long, and as she came her face screamed in agony, but no sound escaped from her lips. I stroked myself as I watched her. With her eyes tight and her jaw clenched, she bit her lower lip. In that moment, she seemed so beautiful, so exquisite, and so erotic. As I watched her cum, I couldn't help but cum myself. I felt my balls tighten and my back arch. I felt the warmth of my body shoot up the length of my cock, whimpering as it came. My eyes closed in delight, I stroked myself furiously with my own cum shooting out and onto the floor, the intense pleasure passing with it. I kept stroking as I came down, unwilling to let the sensation end. My eyes opened to see Larissa in front of me, still getting fucked, and still trying to recover from the pleasure that had just overwhelmed her. Shaun looked at me as he pumped her, my tiny limp dick still in my hand, and a pool of my own cum at my feet.

It was then that I finally realized the depth of my humiliation and embarrassment. Here was some random guy fucking my girlfriend right in front of me. Bringing her pleasure in ways that I knew I never could. And all I could do was stand and watch as I stroked my own cock.

Then it dawned on me that I had probably lasted less than minute pleasuring myself, yet there was Shaun still going strong after fucking Larissa and her tight pussy for at least twenty minutes, with still more to come.

I watched as he flipped Larissa's now limp body like a rag doll onto her back. Now it was Shaun's turn to cum. In no time he had Larissa's ankle pinned on his shoulders and her ass cupped in his hands. He proceeded to fuck her even more furiously than he had before. The position allowed his thrusts to penetrate deeper and more furiously than before, and there was no holding back now. He grunted as he fucked her, she groaned in return, repeating "please, please" over and over and over again.

Larissa was cumming in waves now. Before what had seemed to be single solitary events were now happening one on top of the other. Her cries were more urgent now, the moans of "please, please" echoing across the room. It was hard to tell if she wanted it all to stop, or if she never wanted it to end. Shaun just kept pumping as Larissa begged, his own grunts growing more and more intense. His pace was frantic now, his thrusts wild, and I could sense the desperation in his voice as he began to cum himself.

I watched his body tighten, and his back straighten as the pleasure began to mount. Larissa's nails dug into his back as his huge cock was buried deep inside her. His body was frozen as he finished. His cock impaled in her pussy. They held that position for at least fifteen seconds, squeezing out every ounce of pleasure and every ounce of cum that they could.

When it was over, Shaun and Larissa collapsed in a heap. Beyond exhausted, he remained on top of her, his cock still inside of her. Neither said a word, but instead they simply looked at each other as they tried to recover. No words were necessary.

I watched as they lay intertwined although the connection didn't last long. Shaun crawled off the bed, and turned toward me. I looked away, desperate to avoid his eyes. Instead I turned toward Larissa, staring at her spent body lying exposed on the bed. I saw her pussy, swollen and alive, overflowing with his cum. I tried to avoid her eyes but I couldn't help myself. She looked back at me, and I knew what needed to be done. I bowed my head before crawled up on the bed. I didn't have to look to know that Shaun was watching. Larissa spread her legs wide and showed her world to me. I buried my face between her legs and tasted cum for the very first time. It was obvious to me in a way that it have never been before. I finally knew my place. My humiliation was complete.

12