A MILF Neighbor Plays All Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine grabbed a towel and told Dorrie to do it in front of us in the cabin.

I videoed Dorrie getting off with her fingers and then Catherine had Dorrie eating her to an orgasm, all during the short time we were in the air.

We took a limo back to the hotel.

After a quick dinner in the room and after a short session on FaceTime with her daughters, Catherine hit the sheets.

She was exhausted.

I stayed up with Dorrie.

Not late, just late enough to make her a three hole woman.

Three times and the promise of more butt fucking in the future.

So, patiently, slowly, I worked my cock into Dorrie's virgin rosebud, about a quarter inch at a time.

We were able to work our way through her fear and then her pain and I ended up actually coming in her ass three times.

The last time we fucked anally she actually instigated it (!) which was fine by me.

I was hoping for a return engagement while Dorrie was with us on this short vacation but apparently tonight was not going to work.

So, while I daydreamed about that night in Beverly Hills, Dorrie brought me back to the present with "I'd spend the night with you if I could Jack, but ..." she turned to the closed bedroom door and pointed then finished her sentence with "but Catherine wants me to wean Janet off of your cock."

I nodded in understanding. Catherine was concerned that Janet was getting a little too comfortable, a little too familiar, with my penis and wanted Dorrie to educate Janet that there was more to lesbian love than just licking a pussy.

"Is there anything special you want me to do to Janet?"

"Yes, make sure she is begging you to come before you let her orgasm. Make her wait an hour and don't let her play with herself. I want her to fall in love with your tongue, your hands, your lips and all the toys."

Dorrie took me by the hand and we walked to the bedroom door.

Opening it, Dorrie looked in to see Janet nude, on the bed, her arms up by her head, and her breasts up, nipples clamped and her legs spread wide. Janet's amazing clit was still standing at the top of her pussy.

They took each other in, both seeing each other nude for the first time.

Both knew what was going to happen that night and Janet unconsciously opened her legs a bit wider and Dorrie licked her lips.

Standing to the side of Dorrie, I could see that this was another lesbian love connection my wife had cooked up.

In my mind I saw the possibilities of these two fit, sex starved women writhing on the sheets as they played and then satisfied each other, over and over again, all night long.

Without looking, Dorrie's right hand found my tented shorts and she gently rubbed my erection through the thin material.

Dorrie smiled and Janet smiled and Janet said "I wish you could join us Jack ..." and Dorrie stopped rubbing but kept her hand on my cock and said "Janet, I will talk with Catherine and let's see what she will approve of but for now, for tonight, we're together ..."

I was sort of mesmerized as I watched these two MILFs size each other up and then I came to my senses, hard on and all and said "I have to leave, as much as I want to stay. I expect for the two of you to take care of each other tonight and if I hear any complaining from either one of you, I will be personally punishing both of you. Is that clear?"

They both said, almost in unison "Yes Master."

I turned and left the suite, and went back to where I was supposed to spend the night with my wife Catherine.

****

Our suite was dark with the exception of a small lamp that was on in the living room.

The door to the master bedroom was closed.

There was a handwritten note for me on the dining room table.

It read:

"Jack, Natalie and Annie are in bed with me. They were scared with the thunder and lightning so they are sleeping with me tonight. I need for to you to sleep in the other bedroom. I don't think you'll mind. I may join you later but I am very tired. Love, C."

There was a long postscript: "Since it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow, it will be snowing up at the ski resort so I need for you to plan on taking the girls out to breakfast (they want pancakes); then bowling, the movies and then ice skating. I set up a full spa day for our female guests and we will see you around 5pm for an early dinner. If it keeps raining and we can't get up to ski day after next, let's go back to Scottsdale and maybe home."

There was light coming from the second bedroom; the door was ajar and I went in.

My phone was on the bed, right in the middle where I wouldn't miss it.

I picked it up and saw that I had two text messages.

I didn't recognize the telephone number.

It had a 702 area code.

The first said simply: I am in room 412.

The second text, which had been sent earlier than the first, read:

Catherine said you could give me a massage tonight and more if you are up for it. Julie.

****

I got back to my suite about 5am, having fucked Julie in about 15 different positions in all the rooms of her suite.

She never got that massage, but she did massage me; something she said she picked up while she was in Las Vegas.

I came in Julie's tight pussy three times and twice in her mouth and she swallowed my load both times.

While I was pretty sure she was on the pill, I didn't care.

She was, simply put, a great fuck.

I'd had a lot of great fucks in my life and this vacation was turning out to be the Super Bowl of Fucking for me.

Catherine, Janet, Julie.

Was Dorrie on the list?

How about Dana?

Being with Julie, I hadn't gotten any sleep.

Normally I can nap between bouts but Julie wouldn't stand for it.

Julie was a woman on a mission.

To get laid, as often as she could, while she had me alone.

We'd fuck, she'd come, hard; then I'd come, and as soon as I pulled out she'd be on my still stiff cock to lick me clean and get me ready for another round.

I loved that she didn't mind tasting her own juices or my juices either.

Julie was waiting for me, nude, when she opened her door to my very light knocking.

Before this encounter I had spent two nights with Julie.

The first was right after I had met Catherine.

If you read my story "The CFO Gets Her Assets Worked Over" you will learn that Julie was a divorcee who I had initially hired for some physical training in the spring of last year.

Then she became one of our swimsuit models and then, not at all intentionally, I slept with her when she stayed late at my house one early summer night. That was quite a night in my new cottage.

The second was the night I babysat Dorrie and Lourdes in Las Vegas while Catherine, Julie, Dana, Kim and Jennifer went out to dinner and a show.

Catherine told me before she left "Save some energy for me tonight and don't eat dessert because I will be bringing it back to the room for you."

It turns out the ladies went to see two shows that night.

The first was a dinner show and the second was 'The Thunder Down Under,' which is where a bunch of male strippers do their thing to a room filled with women who want to see buff bodies in tiny shorts bounce their grapes and stems around.

What it does is get the female customers quite horny; hence the dessert that Catherine was going to bring me.

Her pussy.

What ended up happening is that Catherine came back to our suite, kissed me very warm hello, handed me a room pass and said "Julie is waiting for you in her room. I love you, have fun, and I will see you in the morning. You can thank me later."

With that she went into the second bedroom of the suite and woke up Dorrie, bringing Dorrie to the master bedroom where they played all night. Meaning, Catherine had Dorrie eating pussy all night long.

I wandered down the hall to be with Julie, who had not been laid since that night at my house, months before.

She was tight that first night and felt even tighter that cold, wet January night in Sedona.

Julie loved having my cock inside of her but her ass was off limits.

I had plans to change that but I didn't push it.

As I mentioned before, Julie was sort of a gym rate with meat on her bones.

Her breasts had grown and were substantial as a result of the firming cream I was importing from Mexico.

I knew that Julie would do the homework six ways to Sunday on anything she put on or in her body, so if she was using this

Julie was someone I could get used to sharing a bed with more often, and as it turns out, I had the opportunity to do just that, which I will explain in my next story.

****

Thanks again for your views and your votes.