A MILF Neighbor Shows Her Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine said to me that Janet's marriage would end soon.

Catherine teased me saying "I know you want to get your hands on those tits of hers. And I want to see you fuck her senseless. She needs it, badly." ****

So, that morning in Scottsdale, in the privacy of the suite, on her call with Janet, Catherine said to her "Jack and I are happy to host you and the girls. No strings attached. But if you want to do this, this other thing, and I think you do, you need to be aware of what our rules are. Nothing may happen because the kids will be with us but I want to cover them anyway. Maybe you should get the girls going so we can talk."

With that Janet said to her daughters "Take quick showers and get dressed and packed, we are heading to the airport in two hours. I need a few minutes to finish this call."

Catherine heard Vickie ask "Where are we going mama?" and Janet replied "We're going to fly to Phoenix this afternoon and spend time with Mr. Colton and Mrs. Colton and Marie and Natalie. We're going on vacation until school starts. Now get moving, please."

Catherine said she heard the girls scream and laugh and Janet came back on the line.

"Sorry Catherine, I needed to get the girls going. Can I say something?"

Catherine said "Please."

Whispering into the phone Janet said "I can't wait to eat you again. I am so grateful to you. You have no idea how much I appreciate your help. And Jack's."

Catherine said she got goose bumps then replied "I am already looking forward to it. Tonight well put the girls to bed and we'll take a bath together. And, just so you know Janet, Jack loves to eat pussy."

Janet laughed and said "Its been years since my poor excuse of a husband did that to me."

Catherine asked "Are you still bushy?"

Janet laughed "I'll shave this morning if it will mean getting my pussy licked tonight."

Catherine laughed back "Jack loves shaving pussies. Let him do it. Let him work for it. He thinks you've been teasing him for months. He can wait a little bit longer."

"Sounds good to me!"

Catherine said "Jack does not play with married women so when are you planning to file for divorce?"

"I think tomorrow. Maybe today. I will need to speak with the attorney Jack said you used before I can say I am separated."

Catherine asked "Do you want Jack to provide the retainer?"

"Yes." Silence. A sob. A second sob. "Please ... Catherine that would be very helpful and thoughtful. Thank you both."

Catherine replied "I'll arrange for the transfer of funds and the paper work from the lawyer will be here for you to sign when you arrive today. You'll like her. We'll fax back the retainer agreement and I'll have you speak with her later today."

Janet replied "That will work, thank you Catherine."

Catherine followed that with "Are you still wearing your wedding ring?"

Janet replied "Yes."

Catherine followed that with "Are you on the pill or some other sort of birth control?"

Janet said "Yes, I took care of that right after you and I talked before Thanksgiving."

"Good, Jack won't wear a rubber."

Janet followed with "Does Jack know about this? Me? Us?"

Catherine laughed and said "Janet, Jack is the best husband in the world and when I surprise him with wonderful gifts like this one, well, let's just say it makes him very, very happy. So, yes it will be a surprise although you did come up in a conversation we had around Thanksgiving."

Janet asked "Where are you staying?"

Catherine said "We're at the Royal Palms in Scottsdale. You and the girls will love it here. It's first class, private, quiet and close to everything."

Janet said with a smile in her voice "I know we'll all have fun. We need a change of scenery."

Catherine said, "Jack is a back door man, how are you with that?"

"It isn't my favorite thing to do but I'll do it."

"What don't you like about it?" "I've tried it a few times and it was painful."

"Janet, I know you will have a much better experience with Jack than you ever had before. I love it when he fucks me there. I always come and it feels incredible. He'll go slowly with you and you will love it. Be prepared, he'll want to fuck you all night long tonight. And believe me he'll come in all three holes."

****

The girls were in their rooms for the night and we told them lights out at 9:30, no exceptions.

We collected their iPhones and iPads and took the TV remotes too.

Catherine, Janet and I sat in the living room of the suite for a bit, talking quietly as the fire burned in the fireplace.

I hadn't been drinking since Christmas when Catherine shared the news about the baby but she asked me to open a bottle of champagne because she wanted a sip and she assured me it was fine. The doctor had said a small glass every few weeks would be okay.

I popped a bottle and poured us each a flute.

I put a few colorless, odorless drops of Ambien into Catherine's flute so she would get a good sleep.

Catherine was true to her word, she only had a few sips.

Janet said she liked champagne. She had two flutes. I could sense she was nervous.

At 10:15 the two ladies checked on their daughters and came back announcing that everyone was asleep.

Catherine said she was going to take a bath and Janet said "Me too" and they went into their separate bedrooms.

In about two minutes I heard Janet's door open and she said "Jack?"

I replied "Yes?"

Janet said "Don't turn around okay?"

I said "Okay."

She said "I have to go to Catherine's bedroom for something. Can you promise me you won't look?"

I laughed and said "Sure."

She laughed too and said "I'm serious Jack."

I said "Janet, I promise not to turn around and look at you."

What Janet didn't know is that without shifting my head I could see a mirror on the wall that covered the door to Catherine's bedroom.

In a few seconds a nude Janet walked over the door, her ass to me, and knocked on it, asking "Catherine, can I come in?"

I enjoyed the view.

Janet had a nice figure from the backside; I could tell she worked out and I could see that she had an impressive set of large hangers from the back.

And it was obvious she had quite a bush too.

She was tattoo free and had nice legs.

I heard Catherine call out "Come in" and at that, Janet wiggled her ass at me and said "Did you enjoy the show Jack?"

I laughed -- it was a set up. Janet knew all along I could see her in the mirror.

Another minute or two later, after I heard some laughter, Janet came out of Catherine's bedroom with one of my tee shirts held up in front of her chest, covering her to mid-thigh.

She smiled at me the whole way.

Janet got larger in the mirror the closer she got, until she was standing behind me as I sat on the sofa.

"Do you like what you see?" Janet whispered into my ear as her head dropped down.

"I sure do" I replied. "It's very nice; very, very nice."

She kissed me on the cheek. Then she ran her tongue around my right ear which was an electric shock from my head to my cock.

Very erotic.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm going to take a quick bath with Catherine. No peeking in on us." "Okay." This was an interesting development.

It was a Very Interesting Development.

"Jack, I have a favor to ask you."

"What's that?"

"Well, two favors actually."

"Ask away."

"When you finish massaging Catherine tonight will you give me a massage too?"

"I'd be delighted. And the second favor?"

"Tomorrow, after Catherine and the girls head out to the movies and we finish our call with the attorney, will you shave my pussy?"

****

After her bath, wearing one of my oversized tee shirts and I am not sure what else, Janet slipped into the oversized king size bed in Catherine's room and a nude Catherine soon joined her after calling for me to come in.

I turned out all the lights in the bedroom and left the door open just a crack to allow some light in.

Catherine was tired and when I finished rubbing her back, butt and legs, I helped Catherine put my tee shirt on.

I kissed her goodnight.

I turned down the air conditioner to make the room cooler for Catherine to sleep.

Janet was lying face down on the bed on top of the covers.

I started massaging her neck and shoulders standing by the side of the bed but that didn't work. The bed was too low and I was too tall.

I tried to kneel on the side but there wasn't much room so I ended up sitting by her side, and I started in on her neck, shoulders and shoulder blades over the tee shirt.

Before I began I leaned down and kissed the side of her face and whispered to her, "Be as quiet as you can."

By the time I got to her lower back, I could hear Catherine's slight snore as she started into a deep sleep.

I stopped, quickly but quietly got off the bed, rubbed Janet's ass and left the room.

Silently Janet got off the bed and followed me.

****

The living room of the suite was dark.

The only light came from a small lamp and the burning logs in the fireplace.

Side by side, lying on the sofa, the fireplace crackling, Janet and I hugged and kissed and fondled each other.

My goal was to relax Janet, to make her nervousness about having sex with me disappear with my kisses, physical closeness and caresses.

Of course I wanted to kiss her and touch her, hell I had wanted to do that almost from the first moment I laid eyes on her.

Janet thought she just wanted me to fuck her.

I knew she needed more than just sex.

We'd get to the sex.

Janet needed to be reassured that she was desirable.

Her husband had just walked out on her, probably for another woman.

That had to be devastating.

And just because I could fuck Janet, it didn't mean I had to be in a hurry to do it.

I wanted to string this out, to let her hunger rise, to tease Janet sexually like she had never been teased before.

Which meant her sexual releases, when she had them, would be more powerful.

Memorable.

After her bath with Catherine, Janet had slipped a tiny black thong on so she wasn't exactly naked under the tee shirt she had on.

She was trying to preserve her modesty. My take was she wanted to be seduced.

Romanced.

Janet didn't want to be seen as a wanton slut, throwing herself at me.

Okay, I could play that game, taking my time to win her over, making sure that I was spending enough time at each stage of the process.

But in the end we would arrive at our desired mutual destination: my hard cock splashing my warm baby batter deep into her tight pussy as we mutually climaxed together.

Okay, that would be the ideal ending. Something to shoot for. No pun intended.

Lying face to face on the sofa, Janet's legs, butt and back became exposed as I lifted the bottom of the tee shirt up over her ass while I fondled her smooth bottom.

Janet had a great ass.

She loved my hands on her.

As we kissed she groaned into my mouth.

My, my, my; this was a hungry girl: hungry for affection, hungry to be touched, hungry to be wanted.

Hungry for sex. Hungry for her pussy to be licked. Hungry for a cock to penetrate her.

My cock. I let her thong covered pussy rub up against my erection but I kept my hands away from her pussy -- for now.

She giggled and commented "My what a big boy you are."

I noticed that Janet was lazily humping her clad covered pussy against my erection.

Between long kisses when our tongues danced I asked her about her dinners with Catherine.

She smiled and said "Catherine told me all about becoming a princess Jack. Every time we went out to dinner we ended up in bed."

I smiled back "And ...?"

"I ate Catherine until I pleased her and then she finger banged me."

"How long has it been?"

"Since what? Since my pussy got licked?"

"Yes."

"Years ago."

"Can I end the drought tonight?"

"Please Jack."

I kissed her.

She kissed me back. My hand, for the first time, wandered to her thinly covered pussy and I cupped it.

It was damp. Her thong was damp. I could feel her bush coming out around the edges of the thong.

Janet groaned into my mouth and she pushed her pussy into my hand.

Out lips parted but my hand stayed right where she wanted it.

"Ask me to lick your pussy."

I could feel her nub.

She groaned and shuddered.

I moved my fingers into her slit.

"Please Jack. I'll do anything for you if you'll lick me tonight. Anything. I promise. Please Jack please lick me."

We stared at one another.

I moved my now damp hand away from her pussy and I smacked her bare bottom and she and I exchanged knowing looks.

She knew what I wanted and she nodded and smiled.

"Only you Jack. Only you can have my ass."

I replied "Tonight."

Janet blushed at my directness and whispered "Yes, Master. Tonight my ass is yours. Please be gentle because it's been a long time and I know you are big."

Janet pushed her pussy up against my rock hard cock again.

I kissed her lightly and replied "I may want your ass every night."

She blushed again and nodded, our eyes locked and she said very softly "Yes Master" and we sealed the deal with a kiss.

As we teased and played with one another I felt her ass getting cold so I broke off our kiss, and got off the sofa, adjusting my hard on under my shorts and whispered to her "Its time for bed."

She put up no resistance to the idea.

Janet kissed me and smiled because she knew what was coming next.

A tongue on her pussy.

A cock in her pussy, something she said she had missed for years.

Filling her up, bringing her the pleasure she had been missing.

The kind of pleasure she had been substituting with a dildo or her fingers.

She also knew I was going to fuck her ass.

It was a price she was willing to pay to be a princess.

She'd had a cock up her ass before so she knew what she was getting into.

Janet got up, pulled the tee shirt down and walked into the second bedroom with a little bounce in her step while I turned off the small remaining table lamp in the living room.

I added two logs to the fire so it would burn for a few more hours.

I figured that when I left Janet to return to Catherine's bed I would add a couple more logs so we could wake up to a burning fireplace.

It would be nice to have the girls enjoy some hot chocolate around the living room fire in the morning.

As I turned to walk the few steps to the bedroom, it went dark.

Janet had turned off the last bedroom lamp, plunging the room into darkness.

I walked into the darkened room and closed the door very quietly behind me.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light and I noticed a lump under the covers near the middle of the bed.

"Got room in there for me?" I whispered.

In response I got a giggle.

I stripped off my shirt and pulled my shorts down and off, and climbed into bed, following my still hard cock to the pleasure zone.

****

Janet still had my tee shirt and her tiny thong on when I climbed into the bed nude with her.

Within a few seconds her hand found my erection.

Janet was a small lady, petite, with small hands and when she gripped me she whispered "Jack, you have a big cock. A very big cock."

I asked her "Are you complaining?"

"Fuck no! I'm looking forward to playing with it all night long."

I kissed her and said "It will be a tight fit and that should work well for both of us."

She giggled and we kissed, her hand wrapped around my member, stroking it, slowly.

As we got situated she whispered that the room was a little cold for her and she didn't want to have her shoulders bare so I got out of bed, found the thermostat and turned up the heat.

Still nude and now very hard, I went out to the living room and got a pair of scissors from my briefcase.

I got back in the bed and trimmed the tee shirt that Janet had on, turning it into a crop top.

In less than a minute all that was left of the shirt barely covered her impressive tits, leaving the rest of her torso and her legs bare for my fondling pleasure but keeping her shoulders and the tops of her arms covered. Janet smiled and kissed me to thank me for being so thoughtful and I got my first look at those world class breasts peeking out of the ragged top.

The best way to describe them would be to say "Kat Dennings" the co-star in the television show Two Broke Girls.

Large, firm, capped with two inch diameter areoles and nipples that stood out about half an inch.

Janet whispered to me "I hope you like them. I had a little bit of work done a couple of years ago. My nipples are very sensitive. Catherine said you wanted to know how big they are. 38 double d. I love to have them touched."

She kissed me softly on the mouth. "Please Jack, touch me. I know you want to. You've been staring at them for months. I want you to touch me, please."

With that our mouths met, our tongues danced and my right hand came up to grasp that delightful bare breast, now mine to play with.

I have fairly large hands, and there was more than a handful for me to hold.

Yes, they were man-made, but I couldn't feel the difference.

Janet's tits felt great.

After some man handling of both of her breasts, Janet whispered "I love to have my titties sucked."

I swear I sucked, nipped, kissed, pulled, massaged and manhandled those firm mounds like I had never touched a bare breast before.

Janet held my head to her breasts and moaned as I played and teased with my mouth, lips, tongue and teeth.

She groaned as my teeth pulled at her large eraser size nipples.

I sucked at her nipples like a starving baby and she loved it.

I knew she was getting wet but I kept my hands above her waist - for now.

Finally, after what must have seemed to be an eternity to her but just a minute for me, Janet gently pulled my mouth from her breast and laughed that throaty bedroom chuckle she had and said "You must have been a breast fed baby."

With that she kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered to me "You can see them, touch them and suck on them anytime you want. Just give me the word."

With a smile I nodded in response and licked my lips and she laughed and kissed me a second time, softly.

"But right now Jack, I want that massage you promised me."

****

Janet got the massage she asked for and I got what I wanted: my hands all over her body.

I actually gave her a real, non sensual massage, starting with her neck and shoulders, then moved to her shoulder blades, her arms, hands, fingers.

I kept the tee shirt on her and worked my magic on her neck and shoulders.

For most of this I sat on her thighs, and as I leaned forward, my erection found its way into her crack.

I was pretty turned on that late evening. Janet was a great gift so early in the New Year. It was unexpected and very welcome.

Moving down to her calves, I took my time on her lower back, and I worked around her thong, giving her great ass a nice massage.

Her butt was surprisingly firm.

Getting off of her calves, I spread the lotion on her lower legs, her feet and toes.

As my hands roved all over her body with the lotion, Janet purred as I explored her. I wiped my hands free of the lotion and massaged her head which she enjoyed. Having finished with her back, I had her roll over so I could finish the task.

It wasn't really a task, it was foreplay.

****

Applying the lotion on the front side of her was just an excuse to play with her fantastic MILF body. I rubbed the lotion on her chest, breasts and nipples, on her belly, her arms, hands and fingers again.

And then, lying next to her, I kissed her, our tongues massaging one another, while my right hand snaked its way south from her taut nipples across her flat belly to her barely covered pussy.

I positioned my legs so that Janet's thighs were spread wide for my access.