A Million Bucks, Baby

Story Info
Talking about paid infidelity leads to a hard fuck.
1.1k words
3.72
40.5k
7
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
culloden
culloden
20 Followers

Jack and Catherine Roberts had come down from Boston to Johnson and Wales for an off-season conference. After the day's sessions, it turned out that there's not a lot to do in Providence, Rhode Island on cold spring evenings mid-week. Jack and Catherine ate at the Westin, had a few beers at the Union Station, and then hurried back to the Marriot. It was only half a block, but the wind off the harbor bit into their faces and hands, and both were shivering before they reached the lobby. Once in their room, Catherine disappeared in the bathroom to warm up in the shower. Jack stripped to his boxers and climbed into bed. He heard the shower come on, and began to flip through channels to kill time.

Catherine came out of the shower clad in a thin white nightgown. She hung up her skirt and put her bra, panties, and blouse into a dirty laundry bag and then into her suitcase before slipping under the comforter next to Jack.

"Warmer?" Jack asked.

"You'd know if I wasn't," Catherine grinned. "What's on?"

"Not a lot. Remember this movie? Some rich guy offers a couple a million bucks for one night with the wife."

"There's a word for that."

"Yeah," Jack said. "But it doesn't seem as tawdry for a million as it does for a hundred."

"Would let somebody sleep with me for a million bucks?"

"Catherine, I love you. But yes, in a heartbeat."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"That would make you a pimp."

"A rich one."

"Hmm. I'm not sure I could do that."

Jack feigned surprise. "Really? A million bucks baby. We'd be set for life. It's not like you were virginal before we got together."

"You either."

"No."

Catherine went on. "There was always a relationship at some level. It was never sex for its own sake."

"I can't say that."

Catherine continued, "And even that changed with you – got more important. After our first couple of dates, I turned down other offers. It would have felt like cheating."

"Wow. I'm not sure how I'd have felt about that. It might have been hot to know you were fucking someone else. Kind of a competitive thing."

"Really? It wouldn't have made you crazy?"

"It might have. But you know, sometimes I think about you with someone else, and it makes me so fucking horny. I might be alright with that, as long as you came home to me. Or maybe if I were watching."

"That surprises me."

"Well, what would you think of me with another woman?"

"I never thought about it. I don't think I could stand it," Catherine said.

"Even if you knew it wasn't a threat?"

"I don't think so."

"What about if you were watching?"

Catherine bit her lip, then replied, "Could I touch you at the same time?"

"No."

"I don't think I could sit still. I'd want to touch you. It would drive me insane."

"But not totally in a bad way?"

"No, I guess not. I'd really want to fuck you."

"See? That's kind of how the idea of you with another guy makes me feel."

"I don't know. Maybe I could. Maybe if you wanted it. It's not something I think about. And I could figure out what to do with a million bucks."

They were quiet for a few seconds, then Catherine said, "Let's turn that around. Would you fuck a guy for a million dollars?"

"That's not the same thing."

"No, but if I let you fuck another woman for a million bucks, there wouldn't be any downside to it for you. It's different for women – guys have a horny switch. You'd fuck anything that twitched if you could get away with it. There's got to be some sort of bigger connection for us. So I was just leveling the playing field."

"Fair. Still, hell yes. A few hours with a dick in my ass in exchange for the rest of our lives getting easier seems like a deal to me."

"We are different. It's like a mechanical thing for you. It's emotional for me. For most women."

"Tell you the truth, the idea turns me on."

"What? Fucking a guy?"

"No. You with somebody else." Jack's cock had been hardening throughout this conversation, and now he moved to rub it against Catherine's hip.

Catherine's tone changed slightly. "Does it, now?"

Jack picked up on the change in Catherine's voice. "It does. Lay on your side."

Catherine obliged, facing away from Jack. He moved to lay next to her, his chest to her back and his arms around her. With his mouth against the side of Catherine's neck, Jack started to caress her breasts.

"What would you do?" Catherine asked.

"When?"

"If something like that happened, you know, the million dollar thing, what would you do while I was with him?"

"I'd go nuts. I'd be awake all night. I'd be hard the whole time. I'd wonder what you were doing, if you were enjoying it."

"Would you want me to enjoy it?"

"Yes." Jack pulled down his boxers, his cock stiff as granite.

"Would you want me to tell you about it?"

Jack was squeezing Catherine's breast, her nipple hard as a pebble through the thin cloth of her nightgown. Both their hearts were speeding, and Jack felt a little light-headed as he ground his cock between Catherine's ass cheeks.

"Yes, I'd want you to tell me."

Catherine gasped as Jack pinched her nipple.

"You'd want the details? How he sucked my tits and made me wet?" Catherine rarely talked like this.

"Yes." Jack was biting the flesh on the back of Catherine's shoulder, her white skin bruising between his teeth.

She gasped from the sensual pain, aware he was leaving a mark, loving that he was leaving a mark. When she could talk, she said, "You'd want to hear how I looked into his eyes and sucked his cock and made him cum in my mouth?"

Jack groaned and said, "I'd want to hurt someone, but yes." His cock hurt from rubbing it against Catherine's cotton nightgown.

"You'd want to know how his cock felt in my pussy? If I liked how it felt like to have him cum in me?"

At that, Jack rolled Catherine onto her back and sank his cock deep within her. They fucked wildly but quickly, Catherine drawing Jack to her with all her strength. Jack's vision went to black, and he drove his cock into her like a weapon. Catherine went rigid as she came, and Jack followed a few seconds later as his cock pulsed repeatedly into Catherine. Both orgasms seemed to last for minutes.

When breath came normally again, Jack spoke into Catherine's hair. "I think I'd just fuck you before I got the details. I think I'd grab you and throw you on the bed and shred your dress and fuck you like an animal I wanted to hurt. After that you could tell me about him. And I'd want to spank your ass red and fuck you again after that."

"I think that would be okay. I think I'd deserve that."

culloden
culloden
20 Followers