A Miner and a Lady

Story Info
A guy on a break at the sea finds luscious Lana.
2k words
4.37
14.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Set in Queensland, Australia)

Walking along the main street late Saturday morning and carrying a shopping bag in each hand, lanky blond Australian Pete Rutter pushed his sunglasses back over his curls with his right wrist.

That gave clearer vision of the approaching nubile woman in white shorts and wearing an eye-catching multi-colour top knotted above the waist to display a band of flat and tanned tummy.

Her tits were dancing under that loose and light fabric.

Pete fell helplessly, his face about to slam into the pavement of the North Queensland town. He'd tripped over a black and white cattle dog that he glimpsed scurrying away.

Someone's firm arms caught him and he thought great catch.

The impact of arresting his fall had bent the woman over.

As she straightened and released him, Pete recognised the tits of that same female, aged around thirty.

"Hi we must stop meeting like this," she smiled with the wide mouth revealing great teeth.

"You saved me," he blurted inadequately.

She looked at him with interest and teased, "Yes and I assume you're not naturally clumsy."

Pete pointed but the dog had disappeared.

"The dog..."

"I know, I saw you trip over it. You were gaping at me."

He spoke before thinking: "I'm a bit of a tit man from way back and yours hit me between the eyes."

"God I hope not; I'm large but not that big and shouldn't you be referring to them as breasts?"

Pete back-pedalled to extricate himself and said softly that he had started off badly with her.

"Yes and perhaps no."

Encouraged he said, "Good morning miss, I'm Pete Rutter, new in town."

"Hi I'm Lana Simpson and live in this community. When did you arrive at Airlie Beach?"

"I came into town about an hour ago. I left Isa yesterday after my shift finished and stopped for a kip on the way."

She gasped.

"What you drove 700 miles after finishing your shift?"

"Yeah but I had that sleep of about three hours."

"What was the rush?"

"To meet you Lana."

She proved to be up to the challenge.

"Omigod is that wit or lust speaking Pete? I heard about you miners rushing off on a break from a mainly male environment with only one thing in mind."

"Yeah perhaps you have Lana but alas I'm one of the Priests at the mining community."

"Stop lying to me Pete," she smiled. "I didn't come down in the last shower. I'm on my way for early lunch. Come with me as my guest. Some of us in this resort town, the gateway to the fabulous Whitsunday Islands, are known for our hospitality."

"Great."

She said, "Great what? Don't you mean great and you promise not to hit on me?"

"Yeah and all that too."

"Oh Pete you've been so long in mostly-male company you've forgotten how to socialize verbally."

Lana's mouth fell slack when he said gravely, "I thank you enormously from saving me from that nasty fall. It was Providence that you were so close and eyeing me. But please pass on because you cannot be seen with unshaven me, dishevelled after such a long road trip and I've yet to shower. Thank you Lana and have a beautiful day."

She retrieved his fallen shopping bags, took his arm and turned him toward a nearby café.

"God I'm picking you up and knowing I'm doing it."

"You must be between boyfriends."

Pete's new friend sighed and said, "How did you know that?"

"It was a guess; you're an interesting lady Lana."

He said that flatly, continuing to look straight ahead, anticipating she'd be nonplussed.

"God I'm blushing. I can't recall ever been dubbed a lady."

As they entered the café he rocked her again.

"You're obviously a bright personality Lana, great-looking and a bit of a tease and exude friendliness. What's more you gallantly saved me and in my book that makes you a lady."

Lara muttered, "Oh god."

He pulled out a chair for her, pushed it back in and patted her shoulder briefly and that appeared to impress her.

"Obviously you grew up in a good home. What does your mother do?"

"She flies an eight-seat twin-engine aircraft for a charter company that also offers scenic flights."

"My goodness; and your father?"

"He's a partner in a small law firm."

"And you Pete are not just a coalface miner are you?"

He laughed and said the mine produced ore, not coal.

Lana giggled without attempting to explain her use of the term coalface.

He beckoned to a waitress and said, "I'm an engineer and head a small team responsible for ensuring the integrity of underground structure."

"Like cave-ins and spotting wall weaknesses?"

.Pete looked at her sharply and claimed such things weren't allowed to happen on their patch.

The waitress greeted them and Lana ordered a glass of Italian light sparkling wine and Pete named his larger beer.

Eyeing his host, Pete said he was glad they'd met and she held his gaze and said likewise.

"What happened to the last boyfriend?"

She stiffened and Pete knew he'd blundered.

"Sorry."

"No it's okay or rather that was like a left hook I wasn't expecting. He now lives with my former best girlfriend."

Pete reached for her hand and she cooperated and after the light squeeze made no effort to pull away from his sympathetic grasp.

"Sometimes life sucks."

She nodded and he looked away when seeing the frown.

Lara changed the conversation in a surprising turn.

"I don't mind you calling them tits, I really don't."

He looked up and caught her soft smile.

"Thanks."

She asked could she tell him something privately.

He nodded and she confessed, "I rather like being admired."

He beamed and replied he could deliver on that and added, "There's something going on, isn't it?"

She touched her left cheek and said yes, it was as if they yearned for company of the opposite sex.

The drinks arrived and they held them up in a silent toast staring at one another. The stare continued as they took their first sip.

"Is this what you want Lana? In six days I head back to the mine 700 miles to the west."

She said grandly it was her duty to entertain him.

"I know what; my dad who is an ex-miner and now skippers a tourist boat out to the reef and is not working this weekend. Tomorrow my parents are taking me on a long day at sea. Sea Dancer is a 48ft cruising yacht that dad had built to mark their 20th wedding anniversary," Lana explained. "I hope you are into sailing?"

"Yep I've done a bit"

"What on?"

"I used to race competitively in 16 and 18ft skiffs and Lasers -- you know, small stuff but I still sail with my uncle and aunt on their 39ft timber cruising sloop."

"Oh harbour sailing?"

"Mainly but I've shared time at the wheel with Uncle Dick on cruises to coastal ports up from Sydney involving several days' of sailing and that counts as blue water experience."

"In that case after tomorrow's sail I could take you to sea for two or three days as we have pristine sailing conditions here; the Whitsunday Islands are known to yachtsmen all over the globe. I'm a schoolteacher and can get away because it's school holidays at present."

Pete eyed her with the hint of a wicked smile.

"We'd need a chaperone if we did that because you're a lady."

Lana replied no way and added he might be in for a little surprise by her behaviour when they were sailing alone.

Peter muttered something.

"What was that?"

"I mumbled 'Bring it on'."

She giggled and the waitress was back to take their food order.

Two hours later they entered the bedroom at the motel where Pete had booked for a night before looking at other accommodation options.

Lana must have anticipated something like that.

"When you return from sailing you may stay with me at my apartment if you wish."

"Oh you have painting you want done and other handyman jobs attended to?"

She raised an eyebrow and said he was a clever thinker and took the initiative: "I need to be kissed."

Their first kiss was slow and soft, just two dabs really.

"Hmmm," she sighed and pulled his hand resting on her right shoulder over her left breast.

"God what a great two-pack," he breathed, fingers working and she then began kissing him with lips slightly opened.

"That's enough," she said and pulled away. "I don't wish to have you go to sleep on me from travel fatigue to leave me to collapse emotionally."

"No way would I do that."

She pushed him away and said mummy knew best.

"Have a quick shower and then sleep. I'll return about 6:30."

"You can't leave me like this," he complained.

"I can and I will and don't you dare whack off in the shower. I'll attend to that later."

* * *

Pete tossed and turned and didn't think he would get to sleep but he was tired and after the umpteenth yawn the next thing he knew someone was kissing him.

Lana felt the return kissing commence and whispered, "Good boy, you've had a long sleep. Go brush your teeth and come back and undress me."

Pete bolted to the bathroom.

He returned nude to find Lana on her back on the bed, legs wide apart and swinging her panties with her left hand.

"Pete I have a confession to make: I'm no lady."

"Thanks for that revelation; I had my suspicions," he leered.

He snatched the panties and sniffed them and Lana witnessed the sight of a floppy dick rising into an erection and licked her lip approvingly.

"Omigod you animal," she giggled.

"If you don't like my lewdness I'll leave."

She laughed and reminded him it was his room and said firmly neither of them was going anywhere for the time being. She grabbed his erection and introduced herself to it by delivering some friendly tugs.

"Those tits, let me at those tits." Pete said hoarsely and waited for the green light.

"Hold it buster; first remove my dress carefully and fold it neatly."

The dress was removed with care but then tossed on to the floor.

Sighing, Lana pulled out a breast and watched fascinated as Pete moved on to it slowly, eyes focused and he appeared about to dribble. He hovered a few inches away from the proud nipple and grunted, "Gotcha" and slammed on to it, scaring her for a moment thinking he was about to rip at it with his teeth.

But no overall he was gentle and patient.

Finally she had to say urgently, with supressed emotion, "Pete please slide it in; I feel I'm about to burst.

"Wait for the condom."

"Oh yes but please hurry," she whimpered.

Rolling on the protective membrane, Pete thought Lara so far had been a great chance discovery and he was about to test her sexual worthiness and how they related post-sex. Well after a few days at sea of sex and relaxation perhaps their future relationship would become clearer. He knew he could come to love this bright woman.

"I'm coming," he said to indicate the short delay had ended.

"Oh Pete no, it's too soon for that."

Yes Lara was worthy of cultivation, Pete thought as he reached for her and turned her to face him and she lifted her upper leg high. He wondered what her interests were apart from sex and sailing, oh and teaching kids. Those 700 miles of separation between them would be tough if she were really interested in him.

"Push it in sweetie; I'm nicely moist."

Pete switched his mind into single channel focus to give Lara his maximum attention.

"Oooh Pete you must be thinking you're the perfect fit; it's so tight. I confess that already I rather like you and I reckon you'll impress my parents. Please don't tell them that you love my breasts."

---