A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
Her blue eyes seemed to look into my soul.
7.3k words
4.71
36.5k
17
5

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first two chapters prior to this one. Otherwise, this chapter will not make sense to you. None of the chapters in this story are stand-alone.

This story is fiction intended to entertain the reader. This chapter does contain erotic scenes.

Enjoy.

A Miracle at the Cabin -- Chapter 3

The sofa suddenly became a more interesting place. As we kissed and I gazed into Pam's intriguing blue eyes, I unbuttoned her blouse. She smiled as I reached in and cupped her warm bare breast. It was very soft, yet firm and projecting upward; and it was more than my hand could cup. I slowly brushed the back of my fingers across her nipples and could feel them harden. She sucked in air through her teeth. Her nipples were obviously sensitive.

Pam focused on my eyes and smiled as I toyed with each one, gently squeezing, rolling the nipples between by thumb and finger and stretching them. She then stretched out and lay with her head on my lap. She whispered, "I bet I know what you're thinking."

"What?"

"You're wondering what size they are."

I'm sure I looked sheepish. "I suppose you're right." I continued massaging the nipples and tracing the areolas with my fingertips. I couldn't believe this was happening at the invitation of such a beautiful woman.

"All men I've ever met want to know."

"So?"

"So what?"

"So how large are they?"

"Between a C and D, depending on the time of the month. Why is it that men always want to know?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's the trophy mentality. Maybe it's our love of breasts and the bigger the better, up to a certain point." I switched my massage back and forth between each, just to be fair to both.

"Do you like my breasts?"

"They're wonderful and perfect for your size and body type. I'm getting really turned on as I massage them."

"I know. I can feel junior poking the side of my head."

"Sorry."

"I'm not. Now tell me, how big is it?"

"What? Junior?"

"Yes, Junior"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's the trophy mentality. Maybe it's our love of cocks and the bigger the better, up to a certain point."

"Touché. Well, it varies between around 5 inches and 7 inches depending on the woman."

"How big is it for me?"

"Probably 8 inches."

"Is that a compliment?"

"You can take it as one."

"I'd rather just take it." She sat up and slipped her blouse off. Those magnificent breasts stood firm and proud with just a slight downward sweep. Her pink nipples were long and hard. The weight of her breasts caused them to jiggle as she turned to open my pants.

I interrupted, "Let me just slip them off." I quickly undid the belt and slid my pants and underwear down past my knees and over my feet."

"Ooohh, lovely and perfect for your size and body type."

"Thanks, I deserved that."

"Let me see what I can do with it." Pam knelt on the floor with her body between my knees. She wrapped one hand around the shaft and slowly slid it up and down using her saliva for lubrication. With the other hand, she cupped and gently massaged my balls. She slowly licked them and the underside of my cock several times, watching my eyes the entire time. The warm wet sensation was amazing. Her blue eyes seemed to look into my soul.

I whispered, "Lydia never did this."

Pam responded, "You poor underprivileged guy." As she gazed at me, her tongue circled the head several times and tasted the pre-cum. Her mouth eased gently down over the head taking in the first three or four inches. I could feel her tongue pressing against it and the light touch of her teeth as she moved up and down. She continued to massage my balls. This went on for at least a minute interspersed with licking the shaft and sucking my balls as her eyes locked onto mine. I was awestruck as I watched this beautiful young woman make love to my penis. Gradually, she took in all of my erection and I could feel the restriction as the head entered her throat. Even though women, other than my wife, had given me blowjobs, none could deep throat like this.

"I can't take this any longer. I'm going to cum." I began breathing rapidly and that uncontrollable tingling sensation started.

She paused long enough to say, "Cum on my breasts." She picked up the pace and seemed to suck the semen from my balls on each stroke. Her lustrous blonde hair covered her face and my cock. She pulled off as the pulsing began. Stream after stream exploded from my cock as she aimed it at her nipples. One errant shot hit Pam's cheek just below her eye. She flinched and giggled. The creamy gel stuck to her gorgeous face, breasts and nipples. Pam smiled and I moaned as she continued hand-milking my cock to empty its load.

Finally she sat back with her bottom perched on her legs, covered with semen, and smiled, "How was that?"

"Unbelievable. Let me grab some tissues." I held a hand under my cock to catch any drips and ran to the bedroom. I watched as she wiped her face, breast and nipples which quivered and reverberated with her touch. As I used the tissues to wipe my limp cock and empty balls, I could see her lipstick come off with the saliva and semen residue. I threw the wet tissues into the fire.

"Pam, I'm speechless. I have no words to describe that sensation."

She had a naughty smile as she stood and crawled into my lap. We kissed and I began sucking her nipples as the fire crackled. In a moment, she stretched out on the sofa once again, with her head in my lap. I ran my right hand down her warm toned stomach, under the belt holding her pants and under the elastic of her panties as she held in her breath. As I reached her Mons, she unfastened the belt and unbuttoned her pants to give more room. She was all natural with lots of pubic hair. I felt her warm damp clit and eased my finger down to her vagina where I felt the hard end of the tampon. I began gently rubbing her clit as she rubbed her breasts and pulled on the nipples. In just a few minutes, her breathing quickened and I could see the flesh of her breast rising and quivering with each deep breath.

"Right there, right there, oh god, don't stop Tom, harder, harder, HARDER TOM, don't stop. OH GOD! OH MY GOD!" She arched her back and moaned loudly when the orgasm hit. Her hand then grabbed mine and vigorously stroked while pressing it down on her clit. She moaned and moaned while writhing on the sofa. As she relaxed and laid back in my lap, I bent over and nursed her nipples while the climax eased.

Finally, as she breathed through her mouth and gazed wide-eyed at me, she moved to sit in my lap again and wrapped her arms around my neck. We held each other.

Pam whispered, "I really needed that."

We hugged in silence for several minutes as the fire crackled and warmed us.

***************************

Pam eased out of my embrace and said that she needed to get busy. "I'm going to bake a cake for your birthday. What's your favorite kind?"

"I like them all but my favorite is carrot cake."

"Let me see if we have the ingredients." She walked to the kitchen, still topless, and looked up the recipe. After a few minutes of reading and searching through the fridge and cabinets, Pam determined that we were short on several ingredients. I wanted her to keep bending over and looking in the fridge so I could watch her breasts dangle and swing freely.

"Can you drive me to Publix again? I need sugar, pecans, cream cheese, and carrots."

"Wouldn't it be easier just to buy a carrot cake mix?"

"That's cheating. I don't ever use mixes."

"You want to go like that or do you want to get dressed?"

She glanced down at her bare boobs and smiled, "We might run into someone you know, so let's get a quick shower and dress." We laughed and walked to the large bath in the master bedroom. We showered together for the first time and my eyes and hands couldn't get enough of her lovely body. It took quite a while for me to make sure Pam was properly clean.

On the way to the grocery, she mentioned, "By the way, I invited Susan to lunch at the cabin tomorrow."

"Oh?"

"Yes, she told me their diner is closed on Mondays so I thought it'd be a good opportunity for us to visit."

"That's fine. It's been several years since they've been over."

"Carl is going fishing with a buddy, so it'll only be Susan."

"Was this part of the girl-talk you had at lunch?"

"Part."

"In addition to which vibrators you each prefer?"

We both chuckled again.

"I was thinking about lamb chops. I didn't see those on her menu and thought it might be something a little different."

"Sounds good to me. I could grill 'em, if you'd like."

She thought for a second, "Yeah, that'd be good. You like to grill?"

"I really do. And I brought a new bag of charcoal this week."

"Then let's do it. I'll concentrate on the side dishes and salad. We could offer carrot cake for dessert."

*********************************

On the way home, I suggested hamburgers for dinner. "I could grill 'em while you work on the cake. We could use up the rest of the potato salad and we have a can of baked beans if you want."

"Lovely. It's going to take a while to put this cake together so you doing the burgers would be a big help."

Once back at the cabin, I couldn't resist giving her a lingering kiss as she emerged from the car. It was obvious she didn't like French kissing and I respected that. Lydia had taught me to love it but this was a whole new ballgame.

Pam immediately sorted the ingredients and measured the proper proportions. In about 15 minutes, she was mixing the batter while the oven was warming.

I decided to clean the fireplace. There was a huge bed of residual ashes so I used a metal bucket and small shovel we had for that purpose. Should there be any hot coals remaining, the metal would contain the heat and prevent an unwanted fire.

Within the hour, the cake was out and cooling and Pam joined me at the grill. The coals were ready and I gently placed three burgers over the hottest part of the fire. As they sizzled, we sat in lawn chairs and sipped Stellas.

"I really love this place, Tom. The lake is beautiful and this cabin is wonderful. Did your dad build it?"

"He actually bought it a year or two before I was born. I think it's about 50 years old. But he did a lot of upgrades to it and has put a lot into maintaining it."

"What upgrades did he do?"

"He had the garage built and re-did the back porch and screened it in. There was no plumbing in the cabin so he had a well drilled and rebuilt the bedrooms to include baths. Of course, the kitchen is his doing. He loved to cook for mom and he put in the best quality appliances that he could afford back in the early 1980's. They really enjoyed getting away and coming here for a few days at a time."

I turned the burgers and sat again.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"One of each, both older. I think I was an accident. Mom was almost 40 when I was born. My sister is Katherine and she lives in Nashville. Her husband Bob is a music producer. They have twins who are now in college. One goes to Vandy and one to UT. Since they're identical, they decided to split up. I think they got a little tired of being mistaken for each other.

"My brother is the oldest at 43. His name is James and lives in Dallas. He owns a small trucking business that specializes in local pickup and delivery. His company does a lot of deliveries for Home Depot, Lowe's and Sears. His wife is Joan and she's from Dallas. They don't have children."

I took the burgers off and closed the top of the grill. Pam carried the plate and I opened the door for her.

"Let's fix our burgers. While you were grilling, I pulled out the potato salad, pickles and the condiments. The baked beans should be ready."

For just hamburgers, it was a very good meal. She had added some chopped onions and hot peppers to the beans. And they were hot! Thank goodness for Stella and lots of ice water. Even Pam thought they were too hot and apologized for going overboard.

I commented, " That's alright, I'll spank you later."

"Oh boy! Promise?"

I studied her face to see if she was serious. She just stared at me so I couldn't tell.

"I thought you didn't like rough sex."

"I don't mind being spanked if its not in anger or too hard."

"Does spanking help you get excited."

"Sometimes. It depends on who's doing it and if I know great sex is coming soon."

"You really do enjoy sex, don't you?"

"Tom, I think I'm addicted to orgasms. The tingling rush I feel can't be described. It's like my normal world stops and I'm somewhere else in total ecstasy. What about you?"

I thought for a few seconds, unsure whether or not to mention Lydia. But then I took a chance. "Of course, most of my experience was with Lydia. We started dating when we were 19. We had both dated others but just casually. She said that I was only the third guy she'd ever kissed.

"We were both freshmen in college. She eventually let me fondle her and suck her nipples but we never had oral sex. Our first intercourse was on our wedding night. Of course, I had fingered her and I think I must have broken her hymen somehow along the way. There was no blood and she seemed to not have much pain. We were ecstatic and made love several times a day. Over the years, we learned a lot of different positions and just had fun with each other. Eventually, she let me eat her pussy but that was a couple of years after we were married.

"I don't think I was ever addicted to it, but we sure did it a lot and I was always ready to go again. Maybe I was addicted. Our favorite time was in the morning."

"I like to do it in the mornings also. But most of the guys I dated just wanted to get their rocks off and go home. I'm sure they were afraid of entanglements and I'm pretty sure some of them were married so they never spent the night."

"Isn't is dangerous to entertain so many men?"

"It can be but I insisted they wear condoms; and I still douched after each encounter. Some of them wanted just weird things like role-playing, bondage and all that shit. I never got into that but role-playing does intrigue me a bit."

"Lydia loved French kissing but you don't seem to like it."

"Actually, I love it as long as I think my mouth is fresh and he doesn't have bad breath. Are you wondering why I didn't do that with you this afternoon?"

"Well, now that you mention it, those jalapenos in the meat loaf were strong and I hadn't brushed my teeth."

"Bingo."

"I appreciate your honesty."

She reached over and held my hand. "I'm into honesty."

******************************

After I cleaned the grill and put the dishes in the dishwasher, Pam cut the cake and served my piece with a single lit candle. To my pleasant surprise, she then sang "Happy Birthday" to me. Her voice was amazingly good. Is there anything she couldn't do?

"Have you had voice lessons? You're great."

"Not really. I sang in our church choir and some of the musicals we put on in high school and college but never any serious voice lessons."

"My dad also has a great voice and he sings in the choir. A lot of people think he sounds like Kenny Rogers."

"Oh, I love Kenny Rogers, especially the duets he did with Dottie West and Dolly Parton."

"Well, there you go. You and he could cook together and sing together while you do it."

Pam laughed and said, "Now you're really in fantasy land."

Before I could take a bite of the cake, she handed me a small wrapped present. I thanked her and gently opened it.

"It's a magnetic key box. Just what I needed."

"Now you can hide your cabin key in a little less obvious place."

"Yeah, I really want to keep away all the gorgeous young women who would want to move in and have their way with me."

She smiled, "That's right."

The carrot cake was probably the best I'd tasted in years. You could really tell it was made from scratch. The pecans were still crunchy and the carrot slivers still tasted like carrots. The flavors needed a day or two to fully merge but that's true of all cakes.

"Pam, this is outstanding! I'm very glad you hate mixes. The taste is amazing and will only get better tomorrow."

"Thank you. I'm glad it turned out OK."

The piece she cut for me was very large, so we shared it. I made a pot of coffee and we carried our cups to the fireplace.

Pam snuggled into my arms as I maneuvered to keep my cup out of her way. We watched the dancing flames and sat in silence for several minutes.

She reflected, "Life is so unpredictable. Three days ago, I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I was so depressed and angry at the world and myself. Sure, I made mistakes. I knew that a lot of it was my fault. I hated the thought of depending on friends in Atlanta and I don't have all that much money. I'm just amazed that you're so nice to me."

"You said you were planning to leave in a few days?"

"Yeah, I was running out of your food so I was going to look for another house or cabin to use. If that failed, then I was going to Atlanta. I didn't have many choices."

"Well, I'm glad I came here when I did."

We continued to talk until bedtime, really just getting to know more about each other.

"Tom, I think my bed is bigger than yours. Can you join me?"

I grinned. "I think I can manage that." I still couldn't believe this was happening.

We showered together again and she went to the toilet and closed the door while I brushed and gargled. I did not want bad breath! After a couple of minutes, she emerged wearing only a big smile and ran quickly to the bed. Our naked bodies intertwined. She was warm to my touch and her flawless skin was very soft. We kissed, open mouthed and full of energy. Her tongue was delicious and she ran it in and out of my pursed lips like it was a small cock. She nibbled my lower lip and then I tried my best to lick her tonsils. I stroked her back and her butt as we kissed.

Pam decided she wanted to lay prone on my body so she crawled on top of me. She placed her hands on each side of my head and laid her stomach on my chest while her long legs lay across my crotch. My cock was standing at full attention and positioned between her legs and rubbing against them. She raised her chest to dangle her breasts over my mouth.

"You wanna nurse?"

I stammered, "Oh my god."

She dipped each nipple one at a time into my open mouth and I tried to catch and hold them with my lips. As she pulled each one away, I held on as long as I could before it popped free. She giggled after each pop. Stretching her dangling breast, by sucking and holding her nipple, was the most sensuous thing I had ever done. My cock was hard and getting harder.

I reached down and cupped her ass cheeks with both hands. They were very soft and firm but responded to my touch as they jiggled just a bit.

I pulled up on each cheek and eventually worked my fingers into her crack.

"Oh, that feels good. I like ass massages."

So there I was, playing catch a nipple and finger the ass at the same time with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. How could this be?

"While I know you're thinking about it, let me just tell you that I don't do anal. You can finger me or lick me after I shower, but you're not going to put a cock in my ass."

"Yes ma'am, I understand."

"I have another entrance that'll have a welcome mat out for you starting Thursday. In the mean time, I think I can properly entertain you. Have you ever had a foot job?"

"Uh, don't think so."

"I can't believe an innocent little 23 year old girl like me has to teach an experienced 31 year old guy like you about blow jobs and foot jobs."

"I've led a sheltered life, I suppose. And I'm 32 today."

"OK, but let's go to the sofa."

Pam grabbed a towel and some lotion from the bathroom. The fire was still burning and giving a soft glow to the otherwise dark room. Pam laid the towel on the sofa to protect the cushions and told me to sit with my ass on the towel. She then smiled and went to work stroking my cock and licking the sides and head. Within a minute, it was starting to throb as she rubbed lotion on it.

12