A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 04

Story Info
It sure didn’t take long for you two to hook up.
7.3k words
4.71
33.3k
12
2

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous chapters prior to this one to understand the story to this point. None of these chapters are stand-alone. Remember, this is fiction.

Enjoy.

I heard the alarm scream at 6:00am and struggled with the bedcovers to reach it. Pam turned to me and opened one eye, trying to focus on what just happened. "Damn, that alarm's loud."

We both collapsed back into our pillows and stared at the ceiling. The room was dark at this time of the morning. She asked, "Do we have to get up yet?"

"Why don't you lay here a bit longer and I'll turn the coffee on."

I donned my robe and house shoes, headed to the bathroom and began to empty my overloaded bladder. Pam must have heard my water running as she came quickly. "Hurry, I've got to go." She began fidgeting and kind of dancing from one foot to the other as she waited. I watched her breasts bouncing up and down and took my time.

"Hurry Tom!"

I finally got out of her way; she quickly lowered the seat and let it fly. She looked at me and I grinned. She asked, "I suppose this is not too romantic, is it?" All I could do was laugh. We had only known each other four days and she was already comfortable enough to pee in my presence.

While she was wiping, I walked to the kitchen and hit the "on" button. I always prepared the coffee for brewing the night before. Just as the brew cycle was ending, Pam walked in. She again had on that beautiful robe that'd belonged to Lydia.

We finally kissed and she wrapped one arm around my waist and laid her head on my chest. I handed her a cup. She reached up and kissed me again. "Thanks sweetheart."

I asked, "Did you have any dreams last night?"

"Not that I remember. Yesterday was mentally exhausting and I just collapsed into a deep sleep, I suppose. What about you?"

"No. I thought about Lydia for a long time before dozing off. I was surprised she never told me about confiding in Susan. We talked about everything, I thought, during those last two years but she never talked about those dreams."

"You said that she seemed happy and unconcerned about her pending death."

"Yes, she was. I attributed that to her faith and trying to put up a good front for me. I knew she was concerned about me and worried about what I'd do after she was gone."

Pam conjectured, "Maybe by doing it the way she did, she was making sure you knew it was for real and not just some hallucination caused by the chemo. Both of us know there's no way this could be faked. For some reason, God brought us together. I don't know why He chose me, I sure wasn't being a good little girl."

"And I certainly don't know why I was allowed to meet such a wonderful young lady."

Pam thought for a few moments, as if trying to make sure she wanted to say something. "Tom, do you really, really think I'm all that wonderful? I mean, I've slept around with several men, disobeyed and dishonored my parents and hardly even have a family because I chased them all away. I probably was the major cause of my dad dying so young. I was selfish and egotistical and, to be frankly honest, I was dumb as shit."

I could see tears welling in her eyes. I wrapped both arms around her and pull her head to my chest again.

"I admit, you've probably had your moments, but we all have in one form or another. What matters is the future. I think God sees in you some of the things I see in you. You love people. You have a great compassion for others who are struggling. You realize you did make mistakes and are working to move past them. I think you've asked for forgiveness in your own way and He forgave you."

"I truly hope so. I've done a lot in my past that needs forgiveness."

We kissed again and walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom to shower and dress.

*********************************

As soon as we reached Interstate 85, we started looking for a place to eat.

I asked, "Any place special you like?"

"Not really. Cracker Barrel is usually pretty good if we can find one."

We finally saw one at Exit 129 and pulled off into the parking lot. It was fairly busy but we were seated right away.

Pam opted for a western omelet and I had the Old Timer's breakfast with turkey sausage, scrambled eggs and grits.

As we sipped coffee and waited for the food to come, I said, "You seemed very quiet in the car this morning. Are you worried about going home?"

"Yeah, I am. The last time I was there, my mom and I got into a really big argument about my lifestyle and my future. She was right and I was wrong, that's what hurts so much. I have to look her in the eye and apologize and tell her that. She didn't deserve any of the abuse I gave her."

I reached across the table and held her hand. "She will forgive you and love you unconditionally, Pam. I remember some of my rebellious periods and how I put my mom and dad through hell with my words and actions. Thankfully, that stuff is behind us and we learned from it. Moms and dads seem to have an infinite supply of forgiveness."

After leaving the restaurant, we made our way up I-85 and finally saw an exit for Greenville. Pam said, "Take the next exit and then turn left."

I followed her turn-by-turn instructions for another six or seven miles as we drove farther into the foothills. The mountains here aren't as tall as the Smoky Mountains but are still stately. Finally, we arrived and she directed me up a long gravel lane to the house.

Her mother heard our car coming and came out on the porch as we drove up. She waved as I parked the car.

Much to my surprise, Pam burst from the car and ran at top speed to her mom. They stood on the porch, hugged and kissed for several minutes; exchanging whispered thoughts that I couldn't hear. I gave them the privacy they needed but Pam finally turned and yelled for me to come.

Mrs. Davis started greeting me as I walked up the steps. "Welcome! Thank you for bringing Pam home." Both had tears rolling down their cheeks.

Between sniffles, Pam formally introduced us, "Mom, this is Tom Sumter. Tom, this is my mom Ruth." We briefly hugged.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Tom."

"Ruth, I am very happy to meet you. Pam has told me a lot about you and this farm. It certainly is a pretty place." I glanced at Pam and she appeared to be very relieved.

"Thank you. Please come in out of the cold." We walked into the living room. This was obviously an old and very traditional farmhouse. The ceilings were quite high which helped cool the house in the summer before air conditioning was invented. There were fireplaces at two locations in the large living room. Just beyond and to the left appeared to be the kitchen. I could smell various spicy fragrances from the lunch Ruth was preparing.

"Please have a seat Tom. I have some cooking on and just need to check it." Pam and her mom walked together to the kitchen.

I walked around the room and looked at photos, mementos and all the little knickknacks that tend to find their way into our lives. Several photos were of the two girls at various ages. Both Pam and Jerri were beautiful, even as young girls.

Only one of the fireplaces was burning. I stood with my back to it and the flames warmed my trouser legs and hands.

Occasionally, I could hear snippets of the conversation in the kitchen.

"Well, he sure is handsome."

"Chattanooga?"

"Oh, I'm so happy for that."

"Share a bedroom?"

"She's flying in from Houston tonight."

"We can go together."

I decided to join them so I walked to the doorway and knocked on the open door.

"Come on in Tom. Sorry for the mess. Pam was just telling me a bit more about you."

I joked, "So does that mean I have to leave now?" Both laughed.

"No, of course not. It sounds to me like she thinks a lot of you. She says you can even cook."

"Not me! I enjoy puttering around the kitchen but I just stand back and watch when Pam takes over. You did a wonderful thing by teaching her to cook."

Ruth stood at the range and stirred whatever was in the pot. She turned and smiled, "Both girls spent time in the kitchen but I had the impression it was more like a jail sentence than a classroom."

I smiled as Pam said, "MOM! You know we loved to be in here with you."

"Yes, but that was because the alternative was out in the fields with your dad."

Pam replied, "Well..."

I commented, "So she learned to cook by default." I smiled as they laughed.

"Tom, do you like vegetable soup?"

"I love it, and my mouth is watering as I stand here."

"I always add some steak and sausage and let it simmer for several hours so all the flavors blend."

"Mom is also baking her wonderful sour dough bread. Wait till you taste it.

"It's going to be about 20 minutes before the bread is out. Let's unload our luggage."

"Sure, please excuse us Ruth." She smiled and turned back to her soup.

As we walked to the car, Pam put her hand inside my arm and said, "You were exactly right. It was like our last argument never happened. I can't believe she was so happy to see me." I just smiled.

As I unloaded the two overnight bags we brought, Pam asked, "Is it OK if we stay an extra day? I was thinking we'd just stay tonight and go back tomorrow afternoon. But I think I want to stay longer. My sister is going home on Saturday."

"Sure, I just need to wash a shirt and underwear. The jeans will be fine for another day."

"Do you have to wear underwear?" I glanced and saw that devious grin I was learning to love.

"I suppose not."

"Good, you never know when this sex-starved lady will attack. The fewer layers I have to remove, the better." She leaned into me and we kissed.

I carried our bags upstairs. There was a long central hallway with bedrooms on both sides. Whoever designed the house planned for maximum ventilation during the summer months. There were windows at each end of the hall to create a nice breezeway. Pam led me to one of the bedrooms.

"Mom was concerned that I wanted us to sleep together. So I told her you'd be here in the guest room and I'd sleep in my old room. Jerri will be in her old room. Of course, I can visit you at night, just to make sure you're OK." Again, that devious grin I found so charming.

"You're cute."

She replied, "If you think I'm cute, wait till you see Jerri. You'll probably want to do nightly visits to her room."

"You're more than I can handle, plus she's an old married lady."

"Yeah, but she loves sex as much as I do. I'll bet anything that you'll hear a lot of buzzing in her room after she meets you. Maybe I should lay a spare set of batteries on her nightstand." She grinned again.

"When does she arrive?"

"Her plane lands at 5:00. She's on Southwest from Houston. The airport is only 45 minutes from here and I told mom we'd all go together to pick her up. Maybe we can have dinner somewhere."

"Absolutely. We don't want to be a burden on your mom."

"There's a nice restaurant named Soby's on Main St. They have really good Southern style food but with a contemporary twist. Lots of different food combinations and really good."

"Sounds great. I always like to check out what other good restaurants are doing."

"I'll call and make a reservation for 6:00. That should give us time to get her luggage and drive to the restaurant."

We walked down to the kitchen and got there just as Ruth was ladling the soup. The loaves of bread looked fantastic, as good as any bakery bread I'd seen. We took our bowls and a basket of the bread to the dining room, which was next to the living room and on the front of the house. The large front windows let in a lot of sunlight. Ruth had made ice tea and we each had a large glass of water.

We sat down and Ruth said she wanted to ask the blessing. We bowed our heads and held hands.

"Our Father, thank you so much for bringing Pam home. It means the world to me that she and Tom are here. I ask that Jerri have a safe trip in and that this family reunion will be perfect in every way. Bless this food and us to your service. Amen."

I looked over at Pam and saw her wiping a tear away as she said, "Thank you, mom."

The soup was very flavorful-a little spicy but with a rich vegetable taste that comes from using the best ingredients and simmering a long time. The sour dough was one of the best I've tasted. I was amazed she could get such a wonderful hard crust using a home oven.

"Pam, could you learn how to make this bread? I'm blown away by its taste and texture. And the soup is delicious." I looked at Ruth and added, "You madam, are a marvelous cook." She beamed and thanked me.

She looked at Pam. "I can give you some of the sour dough starter if you'd like."

"I'd love that, mom."

After lunch, Pam and I washed the dishes and the pot while Ruth put the leftovers away. Once everything was in its place, Pam called the restaurant and made the reservation. That time was fine.

Ruth said, "Let go to the living room and enjoy the fire. I want to get to know you a little better Tom."

Pam and I sat on the sofa facing the fire and Ruth was in her favorite chair to our right. Pam took my hand.

"So Pam tells me that you two recently met and that she's really impressed with you."

"The feeling is mutual. You raised a wonderful young lady."

"She's a wonderful daughter. We've had our rough patches, like all families do; but that's all behind us now. Pam is a very passionate person. She and Jerri can be the sweetest people in the world but they can also fight like two wildcats."

"MOM! That's all behind us. I've changed my ways."

"I'm sure you have, sweet. So Tom, she tells me you live in Chattanooga."

"Yes, just outside the city on a hill overlooking the valley."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I own a few restaurants and a retail store that sells kitchen equipment and supplies."

"Pam, why didn't you tell me I'd be cooking for a restaurant owner?"

"Just because I own them, doesn't make me a food critic."

"OK. I don't want to embarrass myself too much."

"I was serious earlier. You're a great cook. I'm just thrilled that you taught Pam."

"Pam told me that you're nine years old than her."

I thought that might come up so I prepared myself for the speech.

"That's exactly the same age difference between her dad and me. I'm very relieved that she now has a more mature, experienced and settled guy in her life."

Wow-instant relief.

"Ruth, I'm glad you think that. I was concerned that you'd think I was too old for her."

"Of course not. Richard and I had a great marriage. He was a wonderful husband and provided well for us. He worked very hard both on and off the farm and I miss him. We were married almost 25 years before his heart attack. Have you been married?"

"Yes, my wife died from breast cancer two years ago. She was 29."

"Oh my! That's awful. I'm so sorry."

"I still miss her; but like you said a few minutes ago, that's behind us. Pam and I are looking to the future." Ruth smiled and nodded her head. I continued, "Tell me about your farm."

"Well, we have a little over 150 acres. It's hilly but the cattle don't seem to mind. We have two good spring-fed creeks and some good timber. I only have about 35 head but the calves bring in enough to pay the taxes and provide what little cash I need. Richard's great-grandfather bought this land and built the house in the 1890's."

"Pam indicated that you might want to sell it."

"Yeah, it's getting to be more expensive to operate and the taxes are going up. There have been a few people who indicated an interest so I might let it go. I don't think either Pam or Jerri want it so it's probably time to move on."

"Do you mind if I take a walk and see it?"

"No, of course not. Pam will be glad to show you around. Be careful with that bull. He's a new one and I'm not sure I trust being around him yet."

We visited a few more minutes and then Pam and I put on jackets and walked out the back door.

She took my arm and we walked to the first outbuilding as the chickens scattered in front of us. "This is the tool shed. Dad kept all his farm tools and some of the tractor equipment in here."

I opened the door and smelled the distinctive odor of dried grass, motor oil and grease. But there was something else familiar in the air. "Did he store black walnuts in here?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I can still smell them. They're very distinctive." We looked under several boards and some old empty boxes and found a bushel of hulled nuts still there. "These will still be good. Feel how heavy they are. Why don't we take them back to the cabin if your mom doesn't want 'em."

"I'll ask her."

"I love their flavor and the shelled nuts are hard to find."

As I turned around, Pam put her arms around me and we kissed several times.

"The next spot I want to show you is our barn loft. The hay is so soft and one of my fantasies has been to entertain a young man, just like you, in the hay."

"Show me the way."

We walked about 100 yards down a lane to an old gray barn. As we entered, the smell of cattle and hay permeated the air. There was a ladder built into the structure leading straight up to the loft. Pam started up.

"Hold on right there." She was two rungs up and her butt was at my eye level. "Undo your jeans." She turned and glared down at me. Then she realized what was coming and grinned. Since she needed to hold onto the ladder with at least one hand, she turned so I could help release her belt and unbutton her jeans. She then turned to face the ladder as I eased them off her lovely ass and down her legs to rest around her ankles. Her bikini panties were next. I slowly pulled them down to show her firm round butt cheeks in all their sexy glory.

She separated her legs and that allowed me to work my hand and tongue into her crack and play with her anus while I pushed up on her cheeks. Our senses were overloaded, my cock started to swell and she started moaning. After a couple of minutes, I asked her to turn around so I could attack her clit.

"Tom, be careful. Remember, I'm in my period." She held the ladder with her hands behind her.

I carefully spread her legs again as she stood on the ladder. I parted her pubic hair and slowly licked her clit hood. The musty smell emanating only added to my excitement. With my fingers, I was able to expose her clit and to gently touch it. I alternated between lightly caressing it and pressing hard on it, all with my tongue. I occasionally would stop and blow gently on her pussy. She shivered every time. My mouth was now fully covering her clit as my tongue massaged it. I reached around and clasped her butt cheeks and pulled them apart to let my fingers explore.

"Damn, that feels good. Oooohhh. Oh Tom! Don't stop. Harder. Right there. Oh my god. Yes! Oh Jesus. Right there. Harder, Harder. Holy shit, Tom, I'm cuming. HARDER! Oh my god, Oh my god." She was squirming, sucking in air through her teeth and breathing deeply while her butt cheeks clinched my fingers.

Suddenly, she let out a loud scream and water shot out of her pussy into my mouth and onto my face and clothes. I had never seen that before. I'd heard and read about women squirting as they climaxed but Lydia or the others I dated never did it.

Her ejaculation soaked her jeans and the front of mine. She went limp and her knees buckled. She started to fall from the ladder until I caught her. I helped her down but her rapid breathing through her open mouth continued and her eyes were not quite focused.

I held her close as she came off the climax and regained her strength.

She whispered, "That's only the second time in my life I've squirted. The first time was with a new vibrator called the Rabbit. I've had other guys lick my clit and finger my ass but they never caused me to squirt. What is it about you?"

12