A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 06

Story Info
But we've been getting a lot of sexercise.
6.1k words
4.72
30.1k
7
1

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous chapters before this one to understand the story up to this point. None of these chapters are stand-alone. This chapter does contain erotic scenes.

Enjoy.

I woke to the sound and movement of Pam coming back to bed. She crawled under the covers and I reached for her chilled body.

She snuggled back as close as she could to me. "You're so warm."

We lay there for a few minutes before she said, "Can we go out jogging this morning? I just weighed myself and I've gained three pounds since a week ago."

I responded, "Wonder how that happened?"

She moaned and admitted that she had been eating a lot since we met.

I tried to help, "But we've been getting a lot of sexercise."

She giggled and said, "Maybe, but it's not enough."

"Jeez Pam, you're going to wear the skin off junior. I'm actually sore this morning."

She launched into baby talk, "Awww, poor baby. Can Pammy kiss it and make it better?"

"Well, if you think that'd help."

She turned and crawled under the covers. Just her lovely firm butt and legs were sticking out. Her hand raised my flaccid cock and she started kissing it and talking baby talk to it. "Now you be a good wittle boy and let Pammy see what's wrong. Awwww, you've got a wittle scuff spot right were daddy rubbed you against Pammy's teeth last night. Shame on daddy! Let me kiss it and make it all better."

She kissed it all up and down the shaft and rubbed it along her soft face. She reached with her other hand and started gently massaging and pulling on daddy's balls. I could feel junior French kissing Pammy and playing with her tongue. Then he must have decided to go visit her tonsils and check out her Adam's apple. It was a tight squeeze but he made it. Pammy locked onto daddy's balls and squeezed, as junior couldn't decide if he wanted to be in or out.

Since Pam was squeezing, I thought I might get in on the action. I reached for her butt and squeezed one of the cheeks hard enough to be reprimanded by a swift punch to my leg. We each eased off a little. As she deep-throated junior, I fingered an adorable ass. Of course, it wasn't long till junior erupted in Pammy's mouth much to my pleasure.

Her head come from under the cover. "Now is that all better?"

"I think so but you'll have to check it again later." She curled into my arms and looked directly into my eyes.

"You make me a very satisfied woman. Now, let's get our jogging clothes on. I'm going to run your ass into the ground."

****************************************

It was only 7:00 when we left the backyard, went through the gate and began jogging toward the barn. The sun was up, but not by much, and a very pretty mist hung suspended a few feet above the ground. The cold morning air was refreshing as we rounded the barn, through another gate and out into the pasture toward the creek we had visited the day before. We had to dodge the cow pies in the pasture but none of them appeared to be too fresh.

As we approached the creek, I was winded but Pam was going strong. I asked if we could stop for a minute.

"You must be out of shape old man. We haven't even gone a mile."

I struggled to catch my breath. "You're right, I haven't jogged in several years. But you'll get me back in shape, I'm sure."

She reached up and pulled my mouth to hers for a quick kiss. She must have looked behind me because she screamed, "TOM, THE BULL'S COMING!"

I looked around and he was about 100 yards away but headed straight for us at a steady trot. "Oh damn, let's get to the barn."

Winded or not, we both headed up the hill and straight toward the gate as fast as we could. I thought my lungs would rupture. I took a quick glance behind us and he was still coming, now only 50 yards behind. We could hear the pounding of his hooves on the ground and the snorting from his hard breathing. We made it to the gate with only 10 yards to spare.

Pam opened the latch and we squeezed through. I jerked it closed behind me but it didn't catch and bounced slowly open again. The bull just waited till it opened enough for him to get through. By then we were in the barn and headed up the ladder to the loft. I could hear the very loud sound of his hooves pounding the ground as he entered the barn. He snorted several times. I glanced down but he was looking around and not up. To him, we had just disappeared.

We collapsed on the floor of the loft. It took a few minutes for me to begin breathing normally. Pam and I glared at each other, trying to figure out who was to blame for our near disaster. Then we just laughed hysterically.

I pleaded, "Pleeease don't ever take me jogging again in a cow pasture."

"Well, I used to think it was safer than being on the road."

I peeked down the ladder opening. "He's still there. Do you have a cell phone?"

"No."

"Neither do I. It's 7:40 so your mom and Jerri will be looking for us soon."

"At least I left a note saying we'd be jogging. I just didn't tell them where."

"The bull will eventually give up and go out."

"Yeah, but when?"

A few minutes later, we heard a vehicle drive down the lane and a man yelled at the bull. I looked downstairs again and saw the bull leave quickly.

We waited a minute until the engine cut off and I climbed down to take a look. I yelled back up to Pam that it was safe to come down. Two men were walking back to the barn after securing the bull in the pasture. They saw us coming out of the barn.

Pam knew one of them, "Hey Bobby! We sure are glad to see you."

"Pam, how in the world are you young lady? I haven't see you in four or five years."

"I'm fine. Thanks for saving us. Let me introduce my friend Tom."

We shook hands and Bobby introduced us to his buddy Fred who was about Jerri's age. We then explained what happened and that the gate latch didn't catch. Fred said he'd noticed before that it wasn't working just right and that he'd change it.

I asked, "Is that bull as mean as he acted with us?"

Bobby responded, "Not usually. He was probably more interested in you than angry. We've not had an issue with him till now. I'll keep an eye on him and if he becomes too territorial or aggressive, we'll talk to Ruth about replacing him."

Pam asked, "So what are you two doing here?"

Bobby responded, "We come every Thursday at this time to check on the cattle and do all the odd jobs that Ruth needs done. Since Richard died, we decided to help out as much as we could. Fred and his parents have a farm just up the road and, of course, you know about my small spread."

"Mom mentioned that she had some help but I didn't know the details. Thank you very much for helping her." Pam walked over and hugged them both.

Fred replied, "That's what neighbors are for. Richard was always quick to help my family and Bobby."

We shook hands again; then Pam and I headed to the house. Over breakfast, we recounted our adventure but Pam made it more exciting than I remembered it. She asked Ruth about Fred since he seemed to be new in the area.

"His dad, Jonathan, bought that farm about five years ago. We didn't know them very well but we heard from another neighbor not long after you left that he had been injured in a fall at their barn. Richard went over and talked to him and his wife and got to know the situation a bit better. Then your dad and some other neighbors went over quite a few times to put up hay and move the cattle to fresh fields, do repairs, that kind of thing. The ladies of the church just adopted his wife Mary. We took food over and visited a number of times. Jonathan was laid up for a couple of months and we got to know them really well. They are great people.

"Fred is their youngest son but, unfortunately, his wife left him for someone else. Fred then moved here and has been helping out on the farm, which his parents really appreciate."

Pam replied, "He's a very nice looking guy. How old is he?"

"I think he's around 26 or 27. But he sure doesn't look that old."

Ruth had baked cinnamon rolls and made very tasty Spanish omelets. To her credit, Pam only ate half of her roll and gave the rest of it to me. Maybe she was serious about loosing a couple of pounds.

During breakfast, Ruth brought up Pam's discussion about Lydia's dreams. "I was thrilled to hear about Lydia and how God sent a message to her. I'm even more thrilled that God has brought you two together.

"Jerri and I talked this morning about all of this. We both feel that God brought our husbands and us together but we don't know that for sure. We just have faith that He did. With you two, it's certain and that's both a blessing and a burden."

Jerri continued the thought, "You've only known each other a few days and there's a lot more you need to know before you can truly say that you're in love and are willing to commit to each other. But what if you two decide after a while that there are just too many differences? Will you feel so burdened by the fact that God brought you together that you're afraid not to be together? Will you end up making the wrong decision because you feel that you must please God and get married anyway?"

I responded, "That's also our concern. Pam and I've talked and we want to take it slow and not rush any decisions about marriage. We must be certain of our love and willing to make that total commitment. If the correct decision is that we need to go our separate ways, I don't think God would want us to make a stupid decision and get married. Our children would suffer and I don't think that would be the will of God."

Pam took my hand and said, "I really believe in my heart that Tom is the one I've always wanted to find. But, he's right, it's too important to rush. We really would appreciate your prayers for us. We'll also be praying for you two and your marriages."

Ruth changed the subject. "Now tell me about your house in Chattanooga. You know, of course, that we're all coming to see you."

"Y'all are welcome anytime. The house is a ranch with five bedrooms and seven baths. It has a pool, a home theater room and all the other rooms you would expect. We have a good scenic view of the valley, which I really enjoy. I have an office there but will also convert one of the bedrooms into an office for Pam. With her school work, she's going to need a quite place to study, research and prepare assignments."

"You really mean that I'll have my own study and office?"

"Absolutely. I also do a lot of work from home so we don't want to get in each other's way."

Jerri said, "That's a good idea. Just make sure you lock her in and make her show you her school work before you let her out."

Pam made a ball out of her paper napkin and threw it at Jerri. Both girls then scrambled to find other napkins to throw at each other. Ruth finally restored order by threatening to send them to their rooms.

After cleaning the kitchen, Pam and I retrieved the remaining black walnuts and bagged them for the trip. We did leave another gallon for Ruth to use for Rudy's treats. I volunteered to ship some to Jerri but she didn't want any.

Ruth gave Pam the sour dough starter, which we put in a small cooler.

After packing, we kissed and hugged each other and promised that we'd be together again soon. I was amazed at the difference in Pam versus when we came. She no longer carried the burden of guilt and she knew for a fact that her mom and sister loved her very much. Their parting hugs and kisses were very emotional.

As we headed back to the interstate, Pam asked me to stop at Furman University. She wanted to talk to someone in the records office about transferring her records to another university.

We parked in a visitor area in front of the administration building and the receptionist directed us to the correct office. A very nice young man looked up Pam's records and printed a transcript for her. He also provided written instructions for the new university to use for the official records transfer.

After leaving the office, Pam and I walked around the beautiful campus for an hour or more. Many of the young men smiled at her and, had I not been holding her hand, probably would have tried to strike up a conversation. One of them did speak to her but he called her "Nikki."

She looked at me and seemed almost embarrassed as she explained, "That happens sometimes. I get mistaken for an adult movie actress named Nikki Lee. She's been in many men's magazines and is all over the internet. I do have to admit I'm almost her identical twin but she's four years older." I made a mental note to look up Nikki Lee and see for myself.

We passed one of the jogging trails. Pam stopped. "This is where I was almost assaulted one night."

"What?"

"I'd left the dorm with a couple of other girls and came here for a late night jog before bed. The other two girls decided to stop off and see their boyfriends before coming back. I jogged on alone toward the dorm.

"When I ran past the few trees over there, I heard someone running behind me. Just as I turned to look, he hit me and tried to tackle me. I really don't know why I didn't fall; but he grabbed my shorts as he fell. Of course, they came down but I was able to step out of them and kick him in the stomach while he was trying to get up. He was not a big guy so my kick knocked him over. That gave me an opening and I kicked his groin as hard as I could. He screamed and I kicked him again but only hit his arm. Then I took off running as fast as I could. It was only after I got to the dorm that I realized I was in my panties. I'd completely forgotten to grab my shorts."

"Well, I can understand that. The adrenaline must have been racing through you."

"Yeah, I probably could have set a new track record."

"So did you call the police?"

"Sure, my dorm mother was on the phone immediately and the police came to the dorm and interviewed me. While that was going on, the campus police picked up a suspicious individual but I couldn't identify him in a line-up. It was so dark under those trees that I never got a good look at his face."

"I bet that was the end of your late-night jogging."

"Yep, never again."

"Now you just jog in cow pastures patrolled by a mad bull."

She laughed and said, "I don't think a kick to his stomach would have made a difference."

"Maybe he was just being friendly and wanted to get a closer look at you. I bet if we had stopped and waited for him, he would have been like a big lap dog."

She grinned and shook her head. "Thankfully, we'll never know. Now let's go home."

We walked back to the car and made our way to I-85 South.

During the drive, I asked, "Do all young women have such a libido as you? Maybe I was very sheltered and just missed this trend somehow."

"I really can't answer for all women but many of the ones I knew in college and in Charlotte were more addicted to sex than I am. To me, sex is better than a drug could possibly be but many of my friends were addicted to both sex and drugs. I don't know if it's been an evolving trend or not but I imagine it has. With free internet porn so available and with all the dorms housing both sexes now with no curfews, it probably is in the mind of most women. The women's mags really glorify sex and every issue tells you how to please that special man or woman. Am I more into it than Lydia was?"

"Yes, but she had a pretty strong libido as well. When we were first married, we had sex often, sometimes several times a day. I guess most newlyweds do. It did slow down over the years but up to the time she got really ill, we still made love several times a week. She loved doggy and also me lying behind her. She also liked to be on top. But she never did blow jobs or foot jobs. What are your favorite positions?"

"As long as you can get a cock in me, I'm fine. I guess doggy is my favorite because I don't have to do any of the work and a cock hits all the right spots. Missionary is also good as long as the guy doesn't put all his weight on me. I'm also into experimentation with new positions, different rooms of the house, showers...."

I interrupted, "Bath tubs."

She grinned. "Yeah, especially bath tubs. But I've done it in parking lots, movie theaters, on a park bench after dark. I even did it once in the back of a police car with that butthole who beat me up."

I suppose I had a negative look on my face because she asked, "Does it bother you that I've had so many sex partners?"

I didn't know whether to honestly say what I thought or be nice. Probably I waited too long to respond.

"I take your silence as being a yes."

"Most of my experience with sex partners was with Lydia. We together learned how to make love. We taught each other everything we knew and we were totally committed to each other. After her death, I dated a very nice woman for a few months and we did enjoy many sessions before we broke up. Does it concern me that you've had a lot of different partners? I have to be honest and say it does."

"Do you think I can't be committed to just one guy?"

"That thought has crossed my mind. What do you think?"

She reached and took my hand. "I honestly think I can. This is the first time I've even had to think about it. Sex with you has been fantastic. In fact, it's been some of the best I've ever had. But I know there's a demon named addiction still living in me. I'm addicted to sex and orgasms. I admit I've not been as discriminating as I should have been and I did it with some guys that I shouldn't have. But I really want to put those days behind me. I want to grow into the person that you will love and respect. I know I can never replace Lydia in your heart. But maybe your heart is big enough for me and her."

"I believe it is, Pam. In the last week, I've met a fascinating young lady that I never dreamed of meeting. How could a person like me ever imagine being with a woman like you? I want to earn your love and respect so that you will never again be tempted to have someone else in your bed. But I need your help and patience. I have a business to run and I'm not going to be there every time you have a desire. I work crazy hours sometimes and your bed may be lonely when I'm away. When you go back to school, there's going to be temptation everywhere you look. You're so beautiful and have such an outgoing personality that every guy in your class will be hitting on you, especially if they think you're Niki Lee. I'm an old man compared to their 21-year-old rock hard bodies and cocks."

"I understand your concerns Tom and I promise that I will not betray your trust in me. Even though I freely admit to be addicted to orgasms, I promise not to have them with anyone other than you."

I responded, "How did that addiction begin?"

"Since I was a little girl, I knew how to excite myself. My mom caught me rubbing on the arm of the sofa one day. I must have been five or six."

I looked at Pam and frowned. She reacted, "I wasn't naked! I had on panties and shorts but it felt soooo good. I learned how to do that by watching Jerri. She rode that sofa arm every time mom wasn't looking."

"What did your mom say?"

"Only that she knew it felt good but proper young ladies don't rub themselves in public."

"When did you have your first orgasm?"

"My period began when I was 11. It was a few months after that."

"Did your mom give you the birds and bees discussion?"

"You betcha. That happened shortly after I got my period. It was an awkward discussion and it took a while to understand everything but mom finally just laid it all out and showed me pictures from some girlie magazines. The thought of a huge hard penis in my tiny hole was scary. I had no idea where she got those photos but maybe dad had a secret stash somewhere."

I joked, "They probably were from a underground lending library that all of the ladies at church used with their daughters." Pam laughed and admitted that was a possibility.

12