A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 07

Story Info
We would have been great friends.
7.6k words
4.76
29.3k
8
8

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous chapters before this one to understand the story up to this point. None of these chapters are stand-alone. This chapter does contain erotic scenes.

Enjoy.

I was the first to wake. After taking a leak and turning on the coffee pot, I slipped back under the warm covers and lay next to Pam. She was sleeping soundly as I studied her face and wondered what the future held for us. In less than a week, I had gone from not even knowing her to being crazy about her. In that same week, I'd been able to set aside the consuming grief of losing Lydia and begin focusing on the future.

After several minutes, I heard the coffee pot beep to signal it was ready. I took the first cup with me to the fireplace and struck a match to the papers and kindling. That reminded me to call the firewood man before we left for Chattanooga.

As the fire blazed, I began thinking about my return to work on Monday. During the last two years, I unfortunately shared my grief of losing Lydia by taking it out on some of my employees. I had not been a very easy person to work with and I needed to make amends. How best to do that was the key question.

Just then, Pam walked out of the bedroom. "Good morning sweetheart."

"Hey, young lady. The coffee's ready."

"I smelled it. Thanks." She walked to the kitchen and came with her cup to sit beside me in front of the fire. We kissed and she laid her hand on my leg.

Pam wore a new housecoat I hadn't seen. It was dark burgundy with black trim. It certainly complemented her natural beauty and long blonde hair.

"That's a lovely housecoat. Is this another of the outlet purchases your mom talked you into buying?"

"It was actually Jerri. In fact, she bought it for me."

"That was nice."

"Sure was. She bought several things for me and I bought her a very nice dressy outfit. Did she tell you that David agreed to go to a resort all next week? They're doing what you suggested."

"Yeah, she mentioned it to me. I hope it works out for them."

"She also asked me what you did that caused me to scream so much."

I laughed. "What did you tell her?"

"I gave her a lick by lick account. What blew my mind was when you put your nose in my vagina and licked my ass at the same time. Evidently, David has never licked her ass so she was doubtful he would."

I joked, "Well feel free to volunteer my tongue if she needs one."

Retribution was quick; she put her coffee down, jumped up and raised her fists into a boxing position. "Come on, get up. I'm going to lick you."

I lunged at her legs and wrapped my arms around them as she pounded on my back and screamed. I stood with her over my shoulder and carried her to the bed as she squealed and continued to hit my back. I flopped her onto the bed and watched her bounce. We were both laughing at her feigned anger. I crawled onto the bed beside her. We hugged and kissed for several minutes.

Once calm was restored, she asked, "So what were you thinking about when I walked in? You looked deep in thought."

"I was just thinking about returning to work and everything I need to do."

"Back to reality, huh?"

"Unfortunately. Maybe you can help me think of the best way to make amends to those employees I hurt during the last two years."

"Why did you hurt them?"

"I was taking my grief out on them and they just took it and never complained. I now realize just how ugly I was to some of them and I want to apologize in some way."

"Maybe you could take your own advice and just sit down face to face with each one and talk through what happened. A sincere apology from you personally will go a long way."

I stared into her eyes and reflected on that. "You're right. I'll call Ron, who's my general manager, and get everyone's schedule. I'll go to the restaurants and the store and sit down with each of them. A few have resigned during that time but I think Ron could get ahold of them."

"Maybe you could call those who left and take them to lunch."

"Great idea. I'll take each of them to lunch and talk it through. Now I know how scared you were to go see your mom and apologize to her."

"It's never easy to admit you were wrong. Ego gets in the way."

"So you were telling me about Nikki Lee yesterday. What's the whole story on that?"

"Let's get your computer and I'll show you."

We Googled and found her on Twitter and learned she had her own website. Modelmayhem.com also gave all her vital stats and lots of photos. She had been inPlayboynumerous times and about all other men's mags as well. Her website even gave an upcoming schedule of appearances, including one forPlayboyin Atlanta in early December as part of some announcement.

"Damn, Pam. You and she are identical."

"When I first saw her photos, it was like I was looking into a mirror. But notice on her stats that she is two inches shorter and four years older than me. She also has all those little light freckles between her boobs and our labias are shaped differently. Otherwise, except for a few small moles and that tiny birthmark on her thigh, we look just alike."

"I see her hair is also different. She has darker roots while yours are much lighter."

"Yeah, she probably tints her hair. She's likely a darker shade of blonde."

"I also think your nipples and boobs are shaped differently."

"That may be a function of time. Gravity has had longer to work on hers."

"When she's in Atlanta, we could go meet her and have a photo taken. The two of you side by side would be amazing."

"I don't know about that."

"Why not?"

"I'd be a little scared of meeting someone exactly like me. But let me think about it."

"So guys hit on you thinking they might score with a famous porn actress."

"Yeah, it's embarrassing and gets old in a hurry. They just don't believe me when I tell them I'm not her. I'm certainly not going to show them my boobs or pussy to prove it."

"The guys probably wouldn't mind."

"Right, but from now on, you're the only guy that's invited to that party."

"You mean the Rabbit can't even come?"

She giggled. "No, but I can cum with it." Pam grinned and leaned in for another kiss.

"If you had a photo of the two of you side by side, the guys would be convinced."

"That might work. We'll talk about it later. What are we doing for breakfast?"

"With your new diet, I was thinking about cereal with fresh fruit."

"Sounds good. Maybe we can go jogging after we eat."

"There's a walking path around this part of the lake we could use. I don't think there're any bulls patrolling it."

*************************************

We ran about three miles and I was pooped. Pam was still going strong when I begged off.

"You wuss! What am I going to do with you," she asked.

"I guess you'll just need patience while I get back in shape." We began walking back to the cabin.

"At least your stamina in bed is still good."

"You really think so?"

"Absolutely. One of the things I like about you is that when we're having sex, you focus all your attention on my pleasure and on getting me off. You are so unselfish. There isn't a young woman in the world that wouldn't want to share your bed.

"I know you're hard and ready to shoot but you hold back and don't force the issue until I'm totally soaked and quivering with excitement. Many of the men I've had start shooting their load as soon as I'm naked and spread my legs. They just can't imagine that I want to climax too before they're finished and ready to go home."

"The guys were probably imagining being with Nikki Lee."

"You think so?"

"Yep. A lot of guys, me included, imagine they're with someone else while we're pounding pussy. It's just a fantasy world we create in our minds."

"Girls also fantasize when they're fucking. I would often think of another really handsome guy I'd met or a previous lover. Brad Pitt and I got together quite often in my mind while the Rabbit was doing its thing."

"You're a drop-dead gorgeous woman and any guy's heart and cock are going to start throbbing when they see you. I know when I saw your bare breasts that first time, I could have shot my load with just that visual stimulus. Then you gave me the blowjob and it was like torture as I tried to hold back. Thank goodness you let me come sooner rather than later. Have you fantasized about someone else when we're having sex?"

"Of course not. You totally occupy my mind as well as my body."

"Good answer. Speaking of bodies, I notice you don't have any tattoos or piercings. I thought all young girls were into that."

"My ears are pierced."

"Yeah, but I'm talking about other piercings."

"I've never been interested in adding luster, art or glitter to my body with piercings and tattoos. I believe you must either take me or leave me the way I was born and I don't need to permanently change my body to make you feel more attracted to me. Can you imagine all the grannies running around in 25 years with wrinkled tattoos? And I don't think pierced nipples are going to look all that great when they're sagging down to your waist."

"That's a disgusting thought. Maybe I should invest in a tattoo removal business."

"Maybe so. A ton of women and probably some men are going to be looking for that. Do you have servers with ornamentation?"

"A few do but we have a rule that only pierced ears can be seen while they're working. If they have pierced lips or tongues or multiple ear piercings, they must remove the bling before work. Any tattoos must be covered. Some of the girls have tattoos on their ankles and they're required to wear long slacks. A person with a tattoo is not a protected class under employment laws so we don't have to put up with it."

We ran back to the cabin and headed for the shower.

"Tom, can you shave me now?"

"OK, let me get the shaving gel and razor. Now this stuff contains menthol so we need to keep it out of your vagina. It may sting like hell if we get careless."

"Maybe if I insert a tampon, it'll help block anything that runs in."

"Great idea. In fact, let me do it. I've always wanted to know how a woman puts one in. If you can help me pee, I can put your tampon in. Right?" She giggled.

"Well, let me show you how to do it but I need to be lubricated first."

"I can take care of that."

I pushed her back onto the bed and stripped off her jogging pants and panties. I nestled between her warm spread legs, inhaled her pussy fragrance and went to work on her clit. I began rolling it with my tongue and nibbling with my teeth; then sucking gently as it became hard and red with excitement. When Pam began to squirm and moan, I dipped a finger into her vagina and found it was flooded with her lubrication.

"You're ready sweetheart."

"Damn right I am but I was talking about using K-Y jelly."

"Oh, my mistake. Sorry."

"I bet you are." She grinned again.

I brought a tampon to her and she showed me how to use the insertion tube. As she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, I held her vagina open with my fingers and slowly inserted it as she directed. Finally, only the white string was hanging out and the job was done.

"I'm amazed at the design of a woman's vagina. How can it accommodate my cock, which is several times thicker than a tampon, with such ease and then hold a small tampon in so tightly it won't slip out?"

She smiled, "It's even more extreme than that. Women can push an eight-pound or bigger baby through it and it will recover to normal size in just a short while. I don't know how that works but, thank God, it does."

I reached for her hands and pulled her up and off the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and we passionately kissed and hugged as I cupped her firm bottom.

The shower felt great after our jog and we enjoyed washing each other under the flood of warm water. Since the shower was quite large and had a seat built into the molded stall, Pam was able to sit and spread her legs while I applied the shaving gel and started to work.

As she watched, I began by shaving the area above her Mons until it was totally smooth with no stubble. I asked her to raise a leg so I could reach the hair on her labia. Of course I had to hold and stretch each labia to reach all the hair and watch for those little bumps and moles she mentioned. After a few minutes, she was totally bald and smooth. Her pussy was beautiful and I could tell from the vaginal flow that she was really into my touching her.

"Sweetheart, I need to shave your ass now. Can you stand up, bend over and spread your cheeks." I don't think I could ever tire of looking at her small ass and her dainty fingers pulling the cheeks open. I applied some of the shaving gel to the hair in her crack but tried to avoid getting any on her anus. The menthol would cause a problem, I thought, with the sensitive nerve endings there.

I pulled up on the skin inside her crack while I shaved downward and away from the hole. The job was finished in just a moment and I flooded the area with shower water. Pam stood, put her foot on the seat and felt her pussy and ass.

"This is wonderful. I don't feel any stubble and the smoothness is amazing. My skin is very sensitive. Here, rub my cunt and see what I mean."

Now I was grinning, "I'll be glad to." I reached down and cupped her pussy and rubbed it gently as I slipped a finger into her vaginal opening. However, there was a tampon in the way.

"Can I remove the obstacle sweetheart?" She smiled and opened her legs a bit wider as I pulled the white string down and watched the clean wet tampon slowly emerge from her vagina. She was really wet and the glow in her eyes told me she was ready to rock. I replaced the tampon with two fingers that searched for her special spot but the angle was too severe for me to reach it.

"Stand up on the seat. I won't let you fall." I held her hand as she stepped up. This put her pussy at a much better height for me to reach her G-spot and nibble her clit at the same time. I could feel the squishing viscous liquid in her tunnel as she started moaning and pulling my head into her pussy. With my available hand, I reached up and supported the weight of her right breast and lightly pinched the nipple.

Pam reached down, grabbed both sides of my head and forced me to look at her face. Her eyes told me she was serious when she exclaimed, "FUCK ME NOW!"

I reached behind to her bottom and lifted her body above my waist. As I stood erect, she wrapped her arms around my neck and locked her feet behind my back. I lowered her onto my rock hard cock. It sank immediately into the depths of her vagina as we gazed into each other's wild eyes. I began to lift and lower her bottom as I thrust over and over into the warm tunnel suspended in the air. I could feel my cock head hit her cervix as it tried to enter her womb. She moaned and let out sudden gasps and grunts. Never had I been this deep inside a woman's body and I knew I couldn't last long.

Pam squeezed my cock as I bounced her up and down. Her eyes told me she was about to have a big one. She whispered, "Don't dare stop." She squeezed her legs tighter and hung on for dear life as her orgasm arrived. I could hear her pained breathing but mine was just as ragged and loud. It was like I was in a trance as my orgasm mated with hers and we erupted together. With a small growl-like scream, Pam ejaculated at the exact same time I did and we looked into each other's eyes with totally wild passion as the tingling sensations consumed our bodies.

I stopped and held her close with her legs wrapped around my waist. Her vagina continued to spasm and massage my cock, as we remained locked together. Her head was on my shoulder and I could hear her whimpering and feel her body shaking.

I raised her slowly off my cock; she released her legs and both of us collapsed onto the floor of the shower. We sat there totally exhausted under the warm shower water; both speechless while we each tried to catch our breath.

***************************

Pam and I dressed for the day in jeans. We planned to drive to Chattanooga the following morning and I needed to do some minor maintenance at the cabin before we left. I called the firewood supplier and he promised to bring a cord over that afternoon. I then called Ron and asked him to email the employees work schedule for next week. He was curious about why I needed it and I explained my plan. He was very pleased and thought the employees would be also. He then asked about my vacation. I just said it was great, that I think I have a new outlook and I looked forward to seeing him. We agreed to meet Monday morning and lay out my schedule for the employee meetings. I decided not to mention Pam just yet.

Pam spent the morning cleaning the kitchen and arranging food items in the cabinets. I changed the pilot light nozzle in the hot water heater, vacuumed the entire cabin and resealed one of the windows that had been leaking air.

For lunch, we drove to Susan's Place as promised. When Pam and I walked in, we were met with a chorus of greetings from Susan, Carl, Tony and Jack, one of my dad's other friends.

All except Tony walked over and shook hands with me and hugged Pam.

Susan asked, "Tom, when are you headed home?"

"We're going tomorrow morning. Pam needs to get settled in and I need to get a lot done before Monday." Susan smiled and nodded. I suppose she had guessed Pam would be going with me but this was the first confirmation.

Pam added, "We did go visit my mom this week and also saw my sister. They are very excited for us."

Carl responded, "All of us are excited for you two. I can't wait to hear your parents reaction."

"Did you, Gene and Bill make it to Greenville the other day?" Carl looked at Susan.

Susan replied, "They're just all talk and no action." I had a feeling that other words were said about that after we had left but it was between them.

Carl then pulled a chair out for Pam and seated her while I went to the kitchen to congratulate Tony on the purchase of the diner.

When I returned, I heard Pam say, "Susan, I've decided I'm going back to college and finish the degree I started a few years ago."

"That's great. What do you want to do longer term?"

"I want to be involved somehow with children. Maybe teach or work with challenged kids."

"That's wonderful. There's a big need for great teachers."

Susan then said to me, "After our talk this week, I sent your mom and dad an e-mail to let them know we'd seen you and that you were doing fine. I did not mention Pam or anything else we discussed so that will be your story to tell."

"Thanks Susan. This is going to take a while to explain and we need to do it face to face. I'm not sure when they're arriving back in Miami but I think it's early next week. I also want to introduce Pam to Lydia's parents as soon as possible."

We then ordered lunch. Pam had a chef salad and I had a club sandwich. I stopped by Jack's table and filled him in on my parent's doings and he asked me to give his best to them.

We bid farewell to everyone and wished all a Happy Thanksgiving that was just a week away.

While driving back to the cabin, Pam asked if she could take a few of Lydia's clothes with us. I assured her that anything she wanted, she could have. Lydia had always been a clothing addict and many of her outfits were stunning. Pam was thrilled.

She again brought up a previous topic. "Tom, I want to find a job as soon as possible and start earning my way. I can't get into the university until next semester or maybe even the fall of next year. What would you think about me working at one of your restaurants? I'm a good server. But I don't want you to give me the job. I want to apply for it like everyone else and interview like anyone would have to do."