A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 08

Story Info
I always wanted to meet a Playboy model.
6.5k words
4.73
31.1k
5
5

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous chapters before this one to understand the story up to this point. None of these chapters are stand-alone. This chapter does contain erotic scenes including a mild anal scene.

Enjoy.


Early Sunday morning, I awoke to an empty bed. Normally, I'm the first up but not today for some reason. I put on a robe and headed to the kitchen. Pam was sitting on one of the counter stools, sipping coffee and reading a book.

She looked up as I walked in. "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, young lady. So you learned how to use the coffee machine."

"It took a while but I figured it out. I've never used a Jura coffeemaker but it's kind of like the commercial units in restaurants where I've worked. It makes very good coffee."

I walked over to the machine, pressed a button and listened to the grinding of the beans. The coffee was dispensed in just a minute.

"What are you reading?"

"I strolled through the library early this morning and found many interesting books on childhood education. This one caught my eye as it was written by Lydia."

"She wrote it on home schooling practices and it was published only a few months before she died. She was very pleased with the way it came out."

"I imagine she was. It's very readable and the illustrations and resource references are wonderful."

"I think it's still selling on Amazon. The publisher sent her 50 copies that are down in the storage area. Why are you up so early?"

She looked at me with a concerned expression. "I had another dream last night. I woke up in the middle of it and couldn't get back to sleep."

I pulled out the stool next to her and sat. "What was the dream about?"

Pam paused and was obviously upset. "Lydia appeared and told me she was very happy I was with you. She knew that I had named her car 'Angel' and she said that you and she had sex in it one time."

I suddenly felt flushed and light headed. It had been four years before and I'd almost forgotten. No one knew we had sex there.

"Yes, we did. It was just after I bought it. But it was so cramped in the car that we had to get out. She sat on the trunk lid while I held her legs up. Is that all she said?"

"No, she said that I should be your biggest supporter and helper. She said that your love has no limits but there will be difficult times ahead that will test us both. That was when I woke in a cold sweat. The difficult times prediction scared me."

She smiled, "I wonder how she knew I had named her car?"

"Remember what I told you her last words were? She said she would never leave me. She must have been with me when you named Angel."

"So she has been with you since we met?"

"I've no idea. Maybe she comes and goes somehow."

"Were you thinking about her while we were talking about the car?"

"Yes, you asked me if Lydia had given it a name and I was thinking about her when I answered."

"Is it possible that her spirit comes to you when you think about her?"

"Now that's a good question. I don't know. Where you thinking about her before you went to sleep last night?"

"Yes. After I saw her photo, all the other things you told me about her suddenly had a face and I thought a lot about her, this house, her clothes and her car. I suppose I fell asleep thinking about her."

"And then she appeared to you in a dream."

"Yes."

"The same thing happened to me the second night in the cabin. You had asked me about her and what she was like. After I went to bed, I continued thinking about her until I fell asleep. Then she appeared to me in the dream. Maybe this means that if we are thinking seriously about someone before we fall asleep, we will dream about them."

"And as I think about it, I was thinking about my dad that night he later appeared in my dream to tell me he was worried about me. But just because I thought about him doesn't explain his prophetic warning."

I responded, "Maybe you're right, our spirits somehow connect with our departed ones when we think about them? Is that possible?"

We stared at each other. Pam responded, "With God, anything is possible, I suppose."

I continued, "That would explain how Lydia knew I had continued to mourn her death for the last two years. She begged me in the dream to let her go. Maybe by me continuing to mourn her, I was causing her spirit to remain with me at least part of the time."

Pam finally said, "I'm going to continue reading the books we bought on dreams. Maybe someone else has thought about this or there are other examples of it. This whole subject is new to me and I'm fascinated by the possibilities."

*****************************

Before breakfast, we decided to take a jog.

"There's a nice circular route we can take that's about two miles. You want to do a lap?"

"Sounds perfect. Let's go."

It was a beautiful, but very cool, morning and we enjoyed the run and watching the sunrise over the valley. Pam was impressed that I didn't beg for a rest stop this time.

For breakfast, I decided to fix scrambled eggs and a ham steak that I knew Pam would like. She stood near me the entire time studying the controls on the Viking range and then opening all the cabinets to see what kind of cookware and dinnerware we had. She was pleased that Lydia had chosen All-Clad products.

"Tom, I can't believe how well-equipped this kitchen is. You have everything."

"Not really. Lydia loved to cook. It was one of her passions and she deserved to have the best I could give her. But I haven't bought anything new in the last four years so you might find a few things missing that you'll want."

"If I can't make do with this kitchen, then you need to just drop me at the local mental hospital. But why is the island so long?"

"She loved to have friends over to cook and visit. She would invite four or five of her friends over at least once a month. They would cook and talk all afternoon, learn new techniques from each other and then take the food they prepared home to their families. She called it her bonding time with the sisters she never had. I've seen as many as ten people working around this island all at the same time."

"That's a fantastic idea."

"You may want to do the same thing with new friends you'll have."

After breakfast, Lydia headed to the Jacuzzi and I showed her how the controls worked. I went back to the kitchen and cleaned up while she soaked in the frothy water.

At 10:15, we dressed and headed down the mountain to a church that Lydia and I attended. My friends were excited to meet Pam and welcomed her to the service. The message was on forgiveness and how we must forgive others like God forgave us.

After the service, many of the couples that had been so helpful to Lydia and me surrounded us and introduced themselves to Pam. Some of the ladies wanted to take her to lunch and Wednesday was chosen as the best day for everyone.

On the way home, Pam talked about the warm welcome. "I really felt a friendly atmosphere in the church and everyone was super nice to me. They obviously love you, Tom, and were happy for you."

I immediately thought about Madison, one of the loving young church friends of Lydia.

"Many of the ladies you met were close friends of ours. They helped with her care during the really rough times near the end. Only real friends will walk with you during times like that and I'm very happy to say they were for real. They will also embrace you if you let them."

"Of course I'll let them. I need all the true friends I can get."

"We all do. Now let's get ready for lunch. I promised Donna we'd pick them up in about 45 minutes."

"Where are we taking them?"

"I'm a member of a local country club; so we'll go there. The dining is really nice."

Pam touched up her makeup and put on a beautiful light tan knee length dress and a combination of jewelry from Lydia's and her own collection. She was gorgeous and I was very proud to be in her company.

We arrived at Rick and Donna's house a couple of minutes early. The reception they gave Pam was just amazing.

Donna answered the door. "Pam, so very nice to meet you! Tom, you look very happy and I can see why. What a lovely young lady! Please come in."

I formally introduced Pam to Donna as we stood in the entry hall.

"Donna, I'm delighted to meet you. Tom has told me so much about you and Rick that I feel I already know you."

Just then Rick walked in and was all smiles. I introduced Pam and there was a brief awkward moment when they couldn't decide whether to shake hands or hug. Finally Pam took his hand and hugged him at the same time. They laughed. Pam captured the moment perfectly when she said, "Rick, I'm more of a hugger than a shaker."

Donna then said, "Well, I should get a hug too!" They both embraced and smiled.

Rick said they were ready so we walked to the car and drove to the club, which was about 30 minutes away. The car was full of pleasant chatter the entire time as each got to know a bit more about Pam and vice versa.

Once seated at our table, Donna asked, "How in the world did you two meet?" Pam looked at me and the smile on her face told me I should tell the whole story.

"That's what we wanted to tell you in person. It's a strange but wonderful story."

Donna interrupted, "Before you begin, just let me ask. Did you two meet for the first time at the cabin on Tom's birthday?" Pam gasped.

That sudden tingling chill raced through my body once again. She knew about Lydia's dream! We both smiled and Pam reached for my hand.

I asked, "Did Lydia tell you about her dream?"

"Yes. She told me all of her dreams, I think. She also told Susan but I don't think Susan ever knew she also shared them with me." I glanced at Rick but he obviously didn't know anything. Donna also noticed, "Rick, I was her mother and you know how close we were. She made me promise to tell you everything after it happened."

I added, "Rick, don't feel you were the only one left out. So was I."

The waiter came and took our orders. For the next hour, we gave Rick the entire story and filled in Donna on the parts she didn't know. There were a number of tears quietly shed but the joy of how God had worked in Lydia's life and in ours to bring Pam and me together filled us.

After lunch, we drove to our house and I made a copy of Susan's notes for Donna and Rick to read. We sat in the library all afternoon and talked about life and the future. Pam heard about Lydia from a mom's point of view. The two of them spent a long time talking in the kitchen. I was sure Pam would fill me in later.

Rick and I took Angel down the mountain to gas her up. We then stopped by one of my restaurants to say high to everyone. For late Sunday afternoon, the place was busy which is always a thrill for me to see. I circulated among the tables and greeting as many of the guests as I could. Rick and I then sat at the bar and had a beer.

I could tell something was on Rick's mind so I just asked him what he was thinking.

He replied, "Tom, is it possible that Pam has been inPlayboy?She is very familiar looking."

"That comes up often. No, she hasn't; but there's an adult model and film actress named Nikki Lee who looks almost identical to Pam. She's the woman you saw in the magazine. Pam told me all about her and how she's mistaken for her by a lot of guys. Pam is taller and four years younger. Other than that, they could be identical twins."

"Well, I don't know if I'm relieved or not. I always wanted to meet aPlayboymodel."

We both laughed. I knew that feeling.

We headed back to the house, joined the girls and decided to make a pizza for dinner. The girls seemed to have fun deciding on the ingredients and preparing the dough. We had a small commercial-quality pizza oven in the kitchen but I had not used it for several years. Thankfully, it still worked.

I pulled out two bottles of 2001 wine from Tuscany and decanted them ahead of dinner. While I was in the wine cellar, I noticed how short I was on many of the reds that Lydia and I always enjoyed. I made another mental note to go wine buying with Pam.

Donna later saw me and Rick gazing out the window in the library and walked over. She stood beside me and put her arm around my waist. I put mine around hers. She hugged me and whispered, "I love her already. She is so much like Lydia I just can't believe it. Her personality and natural beauty could not be any better. I am so happy for you."

I replied, "It's truly a miracle, Donna. I think Lydia somehow had a role in choosing her."

Pam walked over and I put my other arm around her waist. She asked what we were looking at.

"We were just standing here talking about how wonderful you are," I replied.

"Yeah, I'll bet. The pizza is about ready."

The girls had done a magnificent job. The thin crust was crispy but not tough and the toppings included all my favorites. After dinner, we finished the wine in the library and then Pam and I took Rick and Donna home.

While driving back, Pam was just bubbling over. "I can't believe how nice Donna is. It's like I've known her a long time. She told me stories about Lydia when she was growing up and how she went through the tom-boy stage and the rebellious stages. She also told me how relieved she and Rick were when they first met you. Evidently Lydia had your number early because she told Donna you two were going to be married only a month after you started dating."

"She did?"

"That's what Donna said. Obviously Lydia knew what she wanted, just like I do."

"You do, huh?"

"Yep, among other things, I want you as soon as we get home." She reached over and unzipped my trousers.

"Pam, I'm driving."

"Don't tell me you've never had road head."

"I guess you and I ran around in different circles."

She reached in and pulled my cock out. After being stroked awhile, it came up for action. Her hands were very talented, but the space between the shift lever and the seats wasn't enough for her body. She continued to stroke it until I was parked in our garage. Rather than get out, I moved the seat back and she got on her knees and engulfed junior in her warm mouth.

After a few moments, I said, "That feels amazing; but before I shoot, can we get in the back seat? I want your pussy."

"Oooohhh, you do, huh? At least I'm not a virgin this time."

"And I promise not to shoot early like your first guy did."

We scrambled to the back after pulling our clothes off and laying them on the car hood. I sat facing the front and Pam straddled my lap facing the back as she guided me into her vagina. I began aggressively massaging her clit and butt.

"Ooooh, that feels soooo good." She started raising and lowering herself on my cock as she held onto the seat back. Her full breasts were rubbing all over my face and I began suckling her nipples, which were fully erect.

"Yes, yes. I love it. Keep nursing me, sweetheart."

She began bouncing rapidly and trying to get me deeper and deeper into her vagina. In her enthusiasm, she rose so high that my cock slipped out. When she slammed back down, the head of my cock penetrated a short distance into her rectum, which surprised both of us. She immediately jumped off and stopped.

"SHIT, that hurt."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

"It was my fault, Tom. I was out of control."

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I suppose. That really surprised me. And I was just a few seconds away from a great climax. Damn it!"

"Oh well. We need to take a timeout and let me clean up. We don't want any bacteria from your bowels inside your vagina."

We crawled out of the back seat, grabbed our clothes and walked straight to the shower. She turned to me and said, "I guess I was wrong. Your did manage to get a cock in my ass and I even did it for you." All we could do was laugh but I could tell it bothered her to be penetrated that way.

Later that night, we were in bed and I brought up the anal sex issue once again.

"Sweetheart, don't take this wrong as I have no interest in anal sex with you. But have you had a very bad experience with it? I just sense that it really bothered you when I accidently entered you."

She turned to me and stared into my eyes and frowned. Tears welled in those gorgeous blue eyes and I instantly knew that something really bad had happened.

"When I was at Furman, I dated a guy for about a month. We did have normal sex a few times and I really liked him. The sex was very good and he always got me off.

"One night he asked if I would let him enter my ass. I said absolutely not. But the next time he had me in missionary position, he pushed my legs up so that my knees were holding my shoulders and arms down. Before I could even react, he rammed his cock into my butt. No preparation, no extra lubrication or anything. He just impaled me and held me down until he came in my rectum. It felt like he had split me in two.

"I tried to hit him or scratch his face but I couldn't get my arms freed up enough to do that. I was screaming the best I could with his hand over my mouth but no one came to help me. Girls were always screaming when they had sex so no one paid any attention."

"So he raped you."

"Yes he did."

"Did you report him?"

"No, I was too ashamed that it happened. I didn't want to re-live it by telling the story over and over to the authorities."

"What happened after that?"

"Of course, I never would let him around me again. I heard he told some other girl that I let him have my ass so I told her what really happened. She wouldn't date him after that. I guess the word got around as he suddenly had a hard time getting dates."

"Too bad he got off without a penalty worse than that."

"Well, that's not exactly right. I was able to hit him in the back of the head with my chemistry book as he fled the room. I also slashed the tires on his Mustang Cobra and put a two-liter bottle of Coke in his gas tank."

I laughed, "Good for you. No one saw you do it?"

"No, I had a friend who helped as a lookout. It was about 4:00am and no one was around. I heard he was really pissed and I imagine it cost him several thousand dollars to make the engine repairs. Plus those were very expensive tires."

"Did he try to accuse you of it?"

"He tried but I just expressed shock that someone would do that to his beautiful car. He probably had a lot of girls looking for a way to kick his ass so he didn't really know who to blame."

"Remind me to never make you mad."

She smile, then squinted and frowned, "You better watch it, mister! I can be a real bitch."

"Yes, but you're an endearing bitch."

"Gee thanks." We cuddled and she gradually fell asleep as I massaged her breasts.

An hour later, I was still very restless and just couldn't get to sleep. Rather than lay there and listen to her sleeping noises, I went to the library. As I gazed out onto the city lights, I remembered a night a few months after Lydia died when I was given my first opportunity for real anal sex.

Madison was a friend of Lydia from church. She was very helpful to us during her last four months of life. A month or so after the funeral, she called and brought over a very nice roasted chicken, salad, some steamed veggies and a lemon pie. She mentioned her husband was away so I asked her to stay and eat with me. After dinner and a nice bottle of wine, we sat and talked a long time. Until then, I really didn't know much about her.

She told me that she and her husband had decided to split. He had moved out several weeks before and she was by herself. I knew she was hinting and flirting; I let it happen and even encouraged it. She was a very pretty sultry young lady with a lovely tan and a very athletic body. She had dark brunette hair, hazel eyes and was about my age. Her boobs were probably a large B or small C. She was built for sex.

12