A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 10

Story Info
Knowing may be worse that not knowing.
8.3k words
4.74
25.2k
7
5

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous chapters before this one to understand the story up to this point. None of these chapters are stand-alone. This chapter does contain erotic scenes.

Enjoy!

*

Pam was standing in front of Cheryl's desk and gesturing with her hands while describing our run from the bull and scrambling up the ladder in the barn. Cheryl was roaring with laughter.

"Oh, hi Tom. I was just telling Cheryl how we almost got our tails kick by the bull."

I added, "Cheryl, I thought we were goners. Pam had already run me to death but then I had to immediately turn and run up a hill and several hundred yards to escape certain death."

I continued, "Is Ron about ready?" Just then he walked in and I introduced him to Pam. They shook hands.

"Pam, it's great to meet you. Tom has kept you a bit of a secret until this morning but now the world knows about you. I am very happy for both of you."

Pam replied, "It's been kind of a whirlwind relationship. We only met two weeks ago and I'm still trying to learn what I got myself into. Maybe you two can tell me all his secrets and things I should know."

Ron replied, "Tom doesn't have secrets as far as I know. There are no skeletons in his closet because he dumps them all on me and Cheryl every day." Everyone chuckled.

Cheryl added, "Tom is not shy about telling you what he's thinking, good or bad."

I broke up this "bash Tom" session by asking if everyone was ready to go.

As we drove the fifteen minutes to the Rusty Rudder, Pam gave Cheryl and Ron a little of her background and they shared theirs with Pam. Ron had worked for our company for 30 years and was hired by dad shortly after the first restaurant opened. Cheryl joined us 23 years ago and was also hired by dad.

The lunch was really good. Pam had the grilled flounder. Cheryl and I had the sea bass and Ron had the jumbo Georgia wild-caught shrimp. A number of servers stopped by the table to meet Pam and she showed a genuine interest in them as they talked. I was very proud of the way she interacted with everyone.

After coffee, we all walked back to the kitchen to meet and greet the cooking staff. Because of health regulations, we did not shake hands with anyone but the greetings were all enthusiastic and personal. Pam was really impressed with everyone and told them how much she enjoyed the flounder.

I then drove back to the office to drop off Ron and Cheryl. I told them I'd be back after we picked up the turkey.

"Pam, bring Angel and follow me over to Gino's. It's only a couple of miles."

"Sure. But let me fill you in on a couple of things. The bank interview went well and Jason offered me a job for three days a week so he wants me to be part-time. I will have to work some Saturday mornings. Is that OK with you?"

"Absolutely. That would leave you time for the volunteer work you're talking about."

"That's what I was thinking but Saturdays are our time and I just wanted to be sure you're OK with me working some of the mornings."

"Yes, we can work around that. Thanks for being concerned. What else is going on?"

"I called mom and they're planning to come tomorrow evening and spend the weekend with us."

"That's fantastic, sweetheart! It'll be great for them to meet mom and dad and maybe we can get Rick and Donna over one day to meet them also. I'm a little surprised Rudy could get off with such short notice."

"Mom said he was off this week anyway plus the plant is shutting down from Thursday through Sunday. Something about inventory control and giving employees the holiday off."

"Yeah, with this slow economy, all the car companies are taking down time. Even the VW plant here is going down for a few days. Did you call Wendy about lunch tomorrow."

"Oh, yes. That was the other thing I wanted to tell you. She's invited me and several women from the church to her house for lunch. I promised to take a pasta salad."

"That's wonderful. It'll give you a chance to really talk and meet a lot of new friends. You'll probably be there all afternoon."

"I hope so. The ladies seemed really nice when I met them Sunday."

"Oh, I just remembered. Tomorrow is Wednesday. We have cleaning ladies that will come around 2:00 and they are usually there a couple of hours. They have a key and the security code so you don't need to be there."

"Tom, I was planning to clean everything later this afternoon. What a treat to have someone else do it. I see more reasons to love you every day." I just laughed, got out and walked around to open her door.

She walked around to the parking lot behind the office and pulled Angel around to follow me.

Gino was there and working hard on Thanksgiving orders. He did stop long enough to greet us and ask about my mom and dad. He also asked if we were still doing the turkeys for the homeless shelter lunch. I replied that we would always being doing those. The turkey was already packaged to go and I carried it to Angel.

"I'll be home around 6:30 tonight. I need to meet with a couple of employees at 4:30 and 5:15."

"Sounds good. I'll have dinner ready for you. What about lasagna and salad?"

"That'd be super." We gently kissed and went our separate ways.

On the way back to the office, I stopped at the bank and signed the forms to add Pam to my credit card account. They assured me she would have a card within a few days. While I was there, I also picked up the form for her to open a checking account. My plan was to move a significant sum of money into her personal account so she wouldn't have to ask for money every time she needed some. She would also need to direct deposit her bank salary into that account.

As soon as I returned to the office, I called dad.

"Hey son, thanks for calling."

"So are you all unpacked and settled in?"

"A little. I think Sarah has washed two loads of clothes already."

"I just picked up the turkey and Gino said to give you his best. He was busy, to say the least."

"I think he's always busy. Good quality always trumps low price with people who can tell the difference."

"What was it that you wanted to bounce off me?"

"Tom, I've had a lot of time to think during all the cruises these past two months. One thing I've been mulling over is a concept for a new restaurant."

"Oh, that's interesting."

"Here's the 'Cliff Notes' version. It would be a restaurant based on the cuisine of the premium restaurants on big cruise ships. I've been impressed with so many of them that I think we could put together a theme restaurant that simulates that experience. I think it would sell well year round."

"So this would be a more upscale restaurant-a jacket and tie kind of place?"

"Yes. The whole experience would be one of elegance and ultra fine dining with table side preparation by servers in formal attire. It would be one that's worthy of a special trip, even from Atlanta."

"Would you create the menu?"

"Yes, but I have a good start on that. Most of the cruise lines sell cookbooks that feature their offerings along with the recipes. What I would like to do is to develop the concept and a business plan and then go meet with reps from the cruise lines to explain my ideas. If they agree, we would use their recipes and note on the menu which cruise line originated it. We could also give out a loose sheet in each menu giving the websites for each cruise line so people could check them out."

"But wouldn't that look like we're advertising them?"

"Well, that is a risk but I think we can work around it."

"What if the cruise lines say no and we can't use their recipes?"

"Then, I'll develop them using their recipes for inspiration. The food will be great, no matter which way I have to go, but the concept is what I need you to think about."

"You know, the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking is next April. You want to do a specialty dinner at Bistro serving some of their menu items? We could dry run your concept and dress all our servers up in formal attire and ask guests to wear jacket and tie for a change."

"I think you're on to something. Let's do it. The last meal served before the collision is well known and I think I already have all those recipes somewhere."

"I think the overall concept is an intriguing idea. There's nothing like it anywhere as far as I know. What location are you thinking about?"

"That's what's really interesting. You know the old Signal Mountain Lodge property up near you?"

"Yes, but it's not on the market as far as I know."

"Not officially. I got a note a few days ago from a loan office at their bank. It has been foreclosed and the bank now owns it outright. He said the owner had passed away and the estate refused to pay off the balance. They want to do a deal quickly."

"How much do they want?"

"One million dollars."

"How much land is there?"

"Almost five acres and, as you know, it has a perfect view of the Chattanooga skyline and the whole valley."

"That seems to be a good price. It's already zoned for a restaurant, and with five acres, there would be plenty of room for parking and a nice garden. Maybe we could develop an upscale place for weddings, anniversaries, corporate events and the like."

"Exactly."

"Why don't we put in an offer for $900,000 and see what they say. Even if we don't build a new restaurant, that land alone is worth the money."

"I agree. I'll give them a call and see what they say. But you're willing to go in with me for the full million if they hold firm, right?"

"That's right."

"Now what was this about a contest you want me to judge?"

"I've challenged the chefs at each of the restaurants to develop new menu offerings using non-traditional meats or fish. Each team will develop two dishes and the winning team will be given two extra paid vacation days. I want you to judge the contest along with someone else that I'll name later. In fact, I want you to offer up names for the second judge."

"That sounds like fun. Would there be like a points system based on taste, presentation, side dishes and so on?"

"Yes, also wine parings that they must specify."

"Good idea. Put me down for that. Should be fun."

"Now you know that Tim, Mike and Bill are all going to politic with you."

"Of course, I'd do the same thing. But that doesn't work with me."

"Good. That's all I had. Let me know what the bank says."

"I'll give you a call tonight or tomorrow."

After dad hung up, I called Pam. "Hey sweetheart, I've been thinking about this weekend with your mom and Rudy. Has she been to Chattanooga before?"

"I don't recall that she has. Why?"

"I was thinking about taking them to the aquarium downtown and also driving them up to Lookout Mountain. Of course, there's also Rock City and all the shops around here she might enjoy."

"All of that sounds like fun. Let's talk about it tonight and make our plans. By the way, I did call Jason and accepted his offer. He wants me to work Monday through Wednesday next week to start training. I'd be off the rest of the week. That'll give me a chance to take your mom down to the shelters so she can introduce me."

"Sounds like a great plan to me. You might want to call the admissions office at the university to see what they say about an application and when you could begin once you're accepted."

"Good idea. I'll do that right now."

"OK, see you tonight around 6:30 or so."

"I love you Tom."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

The rest of the day went quickly. I met two of the employees that afternoon at Bistro. At each meeting, I asked them to a private meeting room we had and discussed everything that had happened with them. I apologized for my actions toward them and the anger I displayed over some incidents that were not their fault. They listened and said they understood and appreciated the apology. I assured them they were doing a superb job for us and that I had very high value for their skills and positive attitude. Both employees were very pleased.

It was a little after 6:30 when I arrived at the house. Pam had the table set and a nice bottle of super Tuscan open and breathing. The lasagna smelled delicious. She had also stopped at a bakery and purchased a French baguette.

"So you found the wine cellar."

"Yes, it's huge. But you don't have that many bottles cellared."

"I haven't purchased any in four or five years so the inventory is down. Maybe we can go wine buying one Saturday."

"Let's do it."

"What are you favorite varietals?"

"I really like California Cabs and Pinot Noir. I also like Grenache and Syrah. But most any red is fine with me. I'm not so much into whites except with fish."

The lasagna was as good as it smelled. I could really get used to this lady's cooking.

"While I was exploring downstairs, I also saw your office and the theater. Can we watch a movie tonight?"

"Sure, I have a pretty good collection you can choose from. It's also tied into Netflix through the internet."

"I called the admissions office and they confirmed what I thought would be the case. It's too late to apply for entry in the next semester so I'll have to wait until next spring to apply for the fall semester. They are mailing me an application."

"That might be for the best. You have a lot on your plate right now with everything being new to you. I'm concerned about dumping too much on you."

She reached for my hand. "Thanks sweetheart, but don't worry about me. I'm tough!"

After we ate and cleaned up the kitchen, we went downstairs to the theater room. Pam picked "Sleepless in Seattle." It's a story about a man whose wife died and he moved from Chicago to Seattle with his young son to escape the grief. But after 18 months, he was still grieving and couldn't sleep. His son encouraged him to find a new wife even though he had not even thought about dating again. His son convinced him to call a radio talk show on Christmas Eve and he ended up pouring his heart out about his marriage and how much he missed her. A woman who heard the show was infatuated with the guy and fell in love with him based solely on his story. She wrote to him proposing they meet at the top of the Empire State Building. They did and fell in love.

I knew exactly how this guy felt.

After the movie began, it wasn't long before Pam was cuddling up in my lap as we watched the big screen. The cinema chairs were very large and easily accommodated both of us as we cuddled.

I unbuttoned and reached inside her blouse and under her bra to feel the warm soft flesh of her breasts. Since the bra was tight, I asked her to sit up while I reached under the back of the blouse to release the hooks. She leaned back into my chest and sat between my legs as I reach around in front under the loose cups and massaged both breasts and nipples.

Her head was leaning back against the top of my chest and the fragrance of her perfume excited my senses. Her moaning began as I played with her nipples, gently rolling them between my fingers and tugging them.

I slid my hands down her sides and across her toned stomach. She moaned louder as I slid one hand down under her trouser belt, under her panty waistband and down over her Mons. The smooth hairless skin of her vulva was very soft and warm. I slipped a finger down across her clit and into the opening of her moist vagina. She released the belt and unzipped the trousers to give me unfettered access. Pam's clit was hard and her entire vulva was very moist and hot.

Her moaning became louder as I inserted two fingers into her opening and used my thumb to rub her clit. She turned to me and smiled, then leaned into my neck and kissed it several times. She began to squirm and her breathing became more erratic and shallow.

"Stop just a second and let me get more comfortable." She stood, shimmied off her pants and panties and then sat spread-eagle over my lap facing me. Her legs were supported by the arms on the heavily padded leather chair and her vulva was suspended over my cock.

I reached under and inserted my fingers into her vagina and could feel the heavy flow of viscous fluid. As I gazed into her eyes, I gently caressed her clit and reached for her G-spot with my other fingers. Her eyes and breathing told me she was close. I started to pull gently on her engorged clit and rubbed it while stretching it with my finger and thumb. He eyes showed she was dazed by the sensations and she squirmed and twitched as the nerve endings in her clit and vagina conspired.

"Sweetheart, I want you inside me now." I helped her off the chair arms and rose to remove my trousers and boxers. I turned her and asked her to straddle the chair arm with her butt facing me. This must have brought back ancient memories as she suddenly started humping the chair arm to massage her clit, just like when she was a child. I stood there and watched, fascinated by her focus and intensity.

After a moment, I eased her body back toward me and inserted into her very wet entrance. Pam was still rubbing her clit on the arm but now I was pounding her vagina at the same time. She grunted with each stroke and pushed back in rhythm with my thrusts. Pam moaned and gasped for air. She was very close to cuming.

I licked my right index finger and slid it effortlessly into her rectum as I pounded her pussy without mercy. This took her over the edge into the orgasmic world she loved. She jerked and jumped and screamed her pleasure as it raced through her. I held on to keep her astride the arm and continued to thrust as she climaxed. Her clinched vaginal muscles clamped my cock and that great tingling sensation started in my feet and legs and rushed through my entire body. Now I was dazed by the continuous jets of semen spurting into her body.

She screamed again as another orgasm piggybacked the first one. Her back arched up and she thrusts back into me. My finger was still in her rectum as far as it would go. Unlike her efforts to reach other orgasms, she never gave verbal instructions this time; her only sounds were grunts, groans, moans and screams. Maybe I was finally getting the hang of what she wanted me to do.

As the movie played on, we both collapsed in the chair with my cock still inside her. I held her warm body as her breathing slowed and became regular once again. We lay still for several minutes as the glow from our orgasms faded. I then eased out of her and told her to stay there while I brought tissues from the adjacent bathroom. We wiped up what we could from her legs and the leather chair surface before walking upstairs to our shower.

We quickly showered and slipped into bed, total sated with sex and very, very tired.

****************************

"Good morning sweetheart." I struggled to open my eyes and turned to look at her.

"Good morning to you, I think. Why are you up so early?" She handed me a cup of hot coffee and then slid under the covers next to me with her cup.

"I had another dream."

"Oh, was it Lydia again?"

"No, it was just a weird dream, I think. It was just a voice speaking to me."

"What do you remember about it?"

"A voice told me that I have another sister that was born before dad and mom married. The voice said they decided to give her up for adoption because of the financial poverty they were in and the fact they weren't married. She is four years older than me. Now, as I told you, I knew they had a baby from overhearing mom and dad talking one time. But I didn't know that they gave it up for adoption. I just assumed it had died from the way they talked."

"Maybe your mom told you about it when you were young and your mind is just now remembering it?"