A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam lay back on my chest and I reached for her full breasts while my shaft remained buried in her body. This obviously allowed full contact to her G-spot. She reached down to her clit and vigorously rubbed it as the sensations reached a boiling point inside her. Her orgasm arrived and her lungs left her with only short shallow gasps.

Pam squirmed and rubbed her clit even harder. Her free hand covered mine and forced it into her left breast. I could feel perspiration running off her face as she squirmed and moaned ever louder.

Her moaning suddenly stopped and a guttural scream signaled her total surrender to the orgasm she coveted. The involuntary twitches continued but, when my explosive release began, she leaned forward, off of my chest and rammed her pussy down as hard as she could on my erection. She sat upright, straddling my legs. My semen shot straight up inside her vagina and another orgasm slammed her as the spurting continued. Her back was glistening with perspiration.

The pilot came on the intercom and announced we would be landing in five minutes. We separated and I walked to the toilet and brought a handful of tissues for us. We laughed and cleaned ourselves as quickly as we could before putting our clothes on. We were now official members of the Mile High Club.

As we left the plane, the pilot asked if the flight met out expectations and we assure him it most certainly did. We all smiled. I wondered later if there was a security camera in the cabin.

The End of Chapter 12. The final chapter will be posted shortly.