A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 13

Story Info
The difficult times foretold by Lydia finally arrive.
5.7k words
4.72
28.8k
25
51

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congratulations! You have reached the final chapter of my story. Difficult times foretold by Lydia finally arrive. DO NOT read this chapter unless you have read all the other chapters in order. It will only confuse you and you will not like yourself!

Enjoy!

Conclusion

Monday morning, we returned to some normalcy with a jog before breakfast and then cereal with fruit before heading off to work. I had several meetings scheduled with suppliers and our insurance company before going to the restaurants to continue meeting with employees.

Pam began her second week at the bank and was dreading the comments about the photos and article in Sunday's paper. We decided over breakfast to just tell the truth if someone commented or asked. We would say that one of the models was Pam's sister who had been adopted at birth. They met for the first time on Saturday and got along great. There was conversation, not confrontation as reported by the local paper. And finally, Pam has never appeared inPlayboy.

Pam did receive the credit card linked to my account and I transferred $5000 to her checking account later that morning.

When I arrived at the office, I checked with Cheryl and most people had responded positively to our party invitation. We had invited roughly 90 people and only two couples had sent their regrets so far. The Bistro would be catering it so that Pam and I could spend all our time with the guests. She was already worrying about what to wear.

I checked with Ron and he had sent my response about the article to all the restaurant managers. They were covering all the employees in small meetings as they arrived for work. He said that on Sunday, only a couple of guests asked or made comments while dining. Their servers responded by asking, "Do you believe what you read in our local rag?" More importantly, there was no discernable drop in guests.

When I arrived home that evening, Pam was in a very good mood. Jason did ask to meet with her when she arrived. She explained the entire story to him. To his credit, he then called in all the tellers and customer service personnel and explained to them what had happened. It ended up being a non-event as everyone knew how reporters exaggerate. They were all happy that Pam had found her sister.

We were siting in the library talking when Pam's cell rang. It was Janie. I could tell from Pam's words and her expressions that things were going well. They talked for several minutes.

As soon as the call ended, Pam reviewed it for me, "She is having a great time. She said that for the first time in her life, she felt like she really was home. She and mom had spent most of the day talking about their experiences and life in general. Janie even cooked lunch and dinner with mom. She said she loved to cook, which surprised me.

"They are going shopping tomorrow and she will call again tomorrow evening. Of course, you heard me say we would drive over on Thursday."

Tuesday and Wednesday just flew by. Pam and I were both very busy. There was still no apparent fallout from the article and very few people even commented on it. I did have to take a little ribbing on the Tuesday morning call with my team. It was all good-natured and we had a robust laugh over it. The sisters talked every night and the visit could not have been going better. Janie was obviously impressed with her mother.

*******************************

We arrived at the farm around 3:00pm on Thursday. Ruth and Janie met us on the porch. After hugs and kisses all around, we sat in the living room and visited until dinnertime. Janie mentioned that she would be returning to LA Friday evening. Her jet was going to be in New York that day with several models doing a shoot. It would fly to Greenville and pick her up at 7:30pm.

Pam and I were pleasantly surprised when Ruth announced that Janie had prepared dinner for us. She had done individual beef wellingtons with asparagus and risotto. I concluded after the meal that cooking ability was genetic. How else could all three daughters be so good at it?

I didn't know if it was my wishful thinking or not, but it appeared to me that Ruth and Janie had bonded completely, almost like they had never been separated. They deferred to each other. They helped complete each other's sentences. Janie was starting to use Southern slang words and some of that New Jersey/California accent was even changing. Maybe her years of drama classes were showing results in her ability to speak with different accents.

That evening, Janie joined us in our bedroom and we sat on the bed and talked for a long time.

Pam asked her about the transition from student to model and how that happened.

Janie told us the whole story. "During my first year at school, my girlfriend and I were at a bar one night. I know, we were underage but we had great fake ID's. A very nice looking young man was hitting on me and I was interested. I've always loved sex and previous lovers always told me how beautiful and sexy I was. That gave me a lot of self-confidence and some guys really like that.

"He invited me back to his apartment and I went. We had a great hookup and I really liked him. After another date, he asked me about being an escort. Turned out he was recruiting for an executive escort service and wasn't so interested in me as he was my body as a business opportunity. The kind of money he promised me just blew my mind. I had no idea people were willing to pay that much for sex.

"Several days later, I called him and said I would do one date just to see what it was like. The next day, he called me and told me where to meet the gentleman. He then asked me to pick a professional name as he didn't want to provide my real name to anyone. I thought for a few seconds and picked 'Nikki' and I changed 'Li' to 'Lee.' I just always liked that name.

"Well, I had a great time. The gentleman was so nice and gentle with me. We fucked for two hours and he told me I was the best he ever had. I must have cum three or four times. As I left, he surprised me with a $2000 tip and the service paid me $7000 for my work. So in one night, I made more money than I had made cumulatively in my entire life.

"That was the beginning of my career. For the next three years, I went to school by day and fucked very rich men at night. Many of them were Hollywood stars or studio executives. I never had a problem with abuse or any of the shit prostitutes normally encounter. I guess when you're paying $10,000 and up per date, you don't abuse the merchandise.

"I was really in demand and I saved everything except what I needed to spend on sexy clothes. By the time I was 20, I had more than two million in the bank."

I asked, "How did you come to own a production company?"

"When I was 23, I had about six million in the bank and started to look for opportunities to invest it. By then, I was doing photo shoots and fuck scenes on camera. That was lucrative also and I enjoyed using my acting skills. The executive escorting was winding down as the service only hired girls between 18 and 22 so I was getting too old for them.

"I learned about the business by being on the sets and listening to the director as he gave instructions to me, the cameramen, sound and lighting guys. Some of the dicks I had to work with were just awful. They looked like the idiots they really were. The camera work sucked on many of the shoots and some of the hands were so amateur all they could do was stand there with their cocks hard and their tongues hanging out. It was really a two-bit industry making millions.

"I met a young director on one of the shoots who really knew what artistic porn should be. He insisted on professional cameramen and lighting guys and used only the best HD equipment. And he hired really sexy male actors. I loved working for him. He was freelancing and I made him an offer to invest in his business; and he took me up on it. He and I had a great relationship and he was really good in bed. I eventually bought him out and we expanded like crazy in 2008 and 2009. We put a unit in Eastern Europe and doubled our net. The girls over there are really beautiful, love sex and work cheap.

"My companies specialize in high definition glamorous sex. We use only the most attractive actors, both men and women, and we try to put the consumer so close to the action he or she could almost smell it. We want our consumers to hear the actual sounds of a cock pounding her and their actual moans and groans. Many of our models will have an orgasm on camera. But only an expert can tell a real one versus acting with most of the ladies we shoot.

We don't do enhanced models unless the girl is really gorgeous and can put on a great show. We really prefer her boobs to be reverberating like crazy when the guy is pounding her cunt. Guys like that. We also insist on realistic sex. All that crap of yelling 'fuck me, fuck my sweet little pussy with your great big cock' while a guy is trying to concentrate will not be seen in our work. We also put a lot of effort into beautiful settings and backdrops.

"My companies shoot for at least thirty different websites but they each add their names to our work. As long as we get paid, we don't care which website is the buyer. We do enforce our copyrights so nobody messes with us.

"I started the third company in late 2009 to focus on older models that still sold. We have one model whose pussy has more mileage than the LA Freeway but she still sells. Some women just have it and it's hard to describe. Pam and I have it. Men love the way we look on camera and our bodies are perfect for porn. We could both sell well into our 30's maybe longer."

I looked at Pam and said, "Don't get any ideas." She just smiled.

Later than night, we did practice artistic porn just in case both of us needed a job some day.

Friday was another beautiful day and we walked over the farm again. Janie mentioned that she had met Bobby and Fred on Thursday morning. She thought Fred was really cute.

The day went quickly and when it was time to take Janie to the airport, Ruth and Pam came also. There were lots of hugs, kisses and tears shed before she boarded her Citation Sovereign for the trip home. That was a beautiful plane. Pam got a text message in the middle of the night saying she was home and would be talking to us soon.

We headed home on Saturday morning. Ruth told us that Jerri was planning to come for Christmas and that she would tell her about Janie at that time. We committed to be there also.

******************************

The next week was work, work and more work. Even our sex life cooled off a bit. Pam volunteered at the shelters two days in the mornings and worked at the bank three full days. The rest of the time was planning the Christmas party and getting the house decorated. The final count of guests was 78 but we still hadn't heard from one couple.

The party was on Saturday, December 17th and everyone arrived starting at 7:00. It was wild. The Christmas outfits some of the ladies and guys wore were works of art-bad art. Pam wore a stunning dark red pants suit with lots of gold jewelry and a scarf that made her even more beautiful than normal. Every man at the party wanted to talk to her and she was the perfect hostess. We glanced at each other several times during the evening and she gave me her now famous mischievous grin. I could tell she would be great in bed that night.

About 11:00 the party was still loud and exciting as some people danced and others gazed out the window onto the lights of the city. Still others were in the kitchen snacking on the remaining desserts and drinking everything in sight. I looked around but didn't see Pam. Maybe she had gone to freshen up.

I walked to our bedroom and heard voices. I cracked open the door to see which of our guests were there. My heart broke.

Pam was there with Brady and they were kissing. Her belt and pants were open and he had his hand down her panties and was massaging her clit. She was moaning with pleasure. It felt like the whole world just fell in on me.

I was stunned and debated what to do. Should I just close the door? Pam and I were not married, thank heavens, and she was not breaking any vows. Yet, she had given me her word. She betrayed me and I was devastated. I felt an uncontrollable anger and hurt. The anger suddenly took control. I quickly opened the door to confront them.

Brady and Pam jumped and he quickly pulled his hand out. Total shock and fear showed on both their faces.

"How could you, Pam?"

"Tom, uh, uh. I'm sorry." She began wailing and, in her anguish, dropped to the floor.

Brady was muttering something about being sorry but I couldn't focus on him. The love I had for Pam just seemed to die instantly. I was numb but the pain was still overwhelming. I had a terrible lump in my throat and fought to hold back the flood of tears.

"Brady, gather your stuff and leave immediately. You are to break up with Wendy and get out of her life or else I will tell her what happened here. You do not deserve her love. You understand me?"

"Uh, yes."

"And if word of this ever gets out and I hear of it, you are a dead man. I have a lot of friends in this town and I will make sure you never draw another breath. You understand me?"

"Yes. I'm sorry Tom."

"I am too. Now leave my house."

He walked out of the room and I stood looking down at Pam as she bawled uncontrollably on the floor. A small part of me wanted to console her but I turned and walked out. I suddenly could not stand the sight of her.

I went back to the party but immediately everyone knew that something was wrong. I apologized and said that Pam was not feeling well and that we needed to call it a night. Everyone understood and began gathering their coats. Each stopped to thank me for such a wonderful party and to wish me a merry Christmas. Brady and Wendy had already left.

While the team from Bistro cleaned up the rooms and washed all the dishes, I went back to the bedroom. Pam was still lying on the floor and crying her heart out.

I sat on the floor beside her but didn't say anything. What could I say? After a few minutes, I walked out and thanked the guys for their hard work and gave each of them a nice tip. They finished up in about fifteen minutes and I glanced at my watch. It was midnight. Now I knew how Prince Charming must have felt when Cinderella just disappeared.

I went to another bedroom and collapsed. For the second time in my life, the one I loved with all my heart was gone. Just gone. At least I had some time with Lydia to prepare for that. I took two sleeping pills and wept till I fell asleep.

********************************

The next morning, I walked to the master bedroom. Pam was not there and her suitcases were missing, along with her clothes. On the nightstand next to my side of the bed was a note.

"Tom, please forgive me. I lost control for just a minute and it happened. Rather than prolong your agony, I have decided to leave. A taxi is picking me up and by the time you read this, I will be out of your life. I am very, very sorry this happened. I do love you with all my heart, Pam.

I sat and cried.

All day long, I was a zombie-more dead than alive. How could I deal with this again? I actually yelled at and cursed God for letting this happen. I stared out the window but the valley was full of rain clouds. The phone rang but I didn't answer it. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

About an hour later, I noticed the message light on the phone and I listened to the recording.

"Tom, this is Janie. Pam is with me here in Los Angeles. She told me what happened and she's totally devastated. I'm really worried about her. Give me a call on my cell phone and let's talk. Please."

I debated whether or not to call. I was just too hurt and mad to consider it. There was a large part of me that was thrilled Pam was devastated. But the very small part of me that still loved her convinced me to at least consider calling.

I prayed to God, who I had cursed earlier, to give me wisdom and help me understand what I should do. Several minutes later, I picked up the phone and called.

"Tom, I am so glad you called. Pam is upstairs in a bedroom and she hasn't stopped crying since she's been here. She called me this morning from the airport and I rushed to pick her up. She was a mess and you know how she is about her appearance. We drove home and she explained what happened. She asked if she could stay here a few days.

"Tom, she loves you and is totally devastated. She really needs your forgiveness. Can you possibly fly out and just talk to her?"

I didn't respond for several moments as I debated what to do. But I was sure Janie could hear me sobbing. But then suddenly, I knew what I needed to do.

"Yes, I can. Let me see if I can get a flight tomorrow and I'll let you know. I'll take a taxi to your house."

"Thank you, Tom. I'm not going to tell her you're coming or else she might take off. She knows she has just killed you and she is so ashamed."

We hung up and I called Delta. They did have a first class seat available so I booked it to LAX. It would arrive at 10:08 in the morning their time. I called Janie and told her I was coming and when my plane would land. She gave me her address in Santa Monica and thanked me again.

*******************************

The taxi dropped me at her house about 11:30 and Janie met me at the door.

"Tom, thank God you came."

I hugged and kissed her.

"She cried all night and I'm really worried about her. When I walked in to check on her during the night, she had found a bottle of my prescription sleeping pills. I took them away from her and locked up all the other pills I have around here. Thank God, she hadn't taken any yet."

She walked me to Pam's bedroom. Pam was in bed and had her back turned to the door. She was quiet and seemed to be sleeping. I quietly walked in and went around to the side she faced and dropped to my knees.

She soon opened her eyes and a look of fear, anguish and total exhaustion stared at me. We didn't say a word for a few moments as her tears flowed again. I reached out and moved her matted hair off of her face. I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. I couldn't help it. I still loved her.

She struggled to speak, "Tom, I'm so, so sorry. I don't know why it happened but it just did." She was hoarse from crying so much.

"Pam, we both knew such a thing was possible. We both knew about your addiction to sex and how it has controlled a part of your life for so long."

"I know. I don't understand myself. But I really do love you, Tom. Can you please forgive me?" I didn't answer. "Please Tom." Her crying became louder.

"I am very hurt. You betrayed me, our relationship and everything we've meant to each other. You betrayed yourself, Pam. But I believe in forgiveness, no matter what happened. I do forgive you but I want you to promised me you'll get help. I think you really need professional help for your addiction." She nodded her head.

"Now, let's get you up and in the shower. I want to see the Pam I really know come out of this bedroom." She finally smiled a little through the tears.

I walked to the door and Janie was standing in the hallway. "Did you hear what I told her?"

"Yes. Had I been you, I would not have been so easy on her. You're a lot more forgiving person than I am."

"Let's give her some time. I want to spend a few hours with her and just talk."

"Good. I've got errands to run and will give you some privacy. Call me when the coast is clear."

While I was waiting for Pam, I called Ron and told him I had to make an emergency trip to help a friend in LA. He had been wondering where I was and asked if there was anything he could do to help. I told him no and that I might be a few days.

12