A Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined juices flowing into my mouth, sweet, I swallowed, I wanted more!!, I sucked harder, and more imagined juices came, greedily I swallowed again, then searched for more with my tongue, lashing it around this soft, but firm, rod -like -thing in my mouth . .I felt the spasms of this rod, pressing against my lips, but the action itself only massaged my lips into being more sensitive and tender.. I felt a compulsion to bite . . . I had to, and found the ridge of the head with my teeth, and gripped it . .not wanting it to leave me . .I imagined more fluid flowing into my mouth, accompanied by even more severe spasmodic injections of fluid.. I swallowed this even more greedily, then went seeking more!!!, my tongue probing the very essence of this penis/thing?.. all my built - up emotions, anger, torment and frustration's, and . . revenge? . .at what I was/am/could be?.. incorporated into the mirror . . . perfection? . .huh! . .I will show this mirror what perfection is, even if I havta' drain it!!

Somebody gave up . .I think it was the mirror!!!, my reflection started to get fuzzy as I settled in to mouthing this wonderful thing, soft, but hard, both my hands gripping it like a vice, daring it to shrivel!!!. My stomach was doing flip -flops from the imagined fluids being drained from the mirror . .my . . .it certainly gives a lot!!.

Sheer cussedness would not make me let go . .the member finally degenerated to a rosewood handle on the side of the mirror.. I had won!!!..Me . .The perfect woman!! . .and why not? . .I says to myself haughtily!..after all . .I am!!

I sagged to my knees, panting heavily but triumphant in knowing that somehow, I had got the better of the mirror, not only was it capable of giving pleasure?, of sorts, but also able to take it, of sorts!!

I looked at the side I had.. . .u m m . . 'polished'!. .indeed it had!! The redwood was positively gleaming!!

I stood up and faced the Mirror. Challenging its very existence.

"See, Mirror, you think you're perfect, but me? . .try that for size, and see how far ya get",!!

Perfection itself looked back at me, legs wide apart, dribbling from her mouth and vagina, trickling down her thighs, not a hair outa place, her eyes as glaring as mine!!.

I heard the front door latch click . . footsteps . .gulp!! . .hubby!! . . I forgot the time!!!.

I literally threw on my jeans and shirt, perspiration making the task difficult. Grabbing my thong and bra I kicked them under the bed, and ran out into the hallway.

"Whoa . .Young lady . . .you that hungry"! Hubby jovially said, grabbing my hand. . he stopped, looked at me and carefully placed the takeaway on the hallstand; turning me towards him he held me at arms length and looked me up and down.

"Been to the beauty parlour, Hon?" .he sounded sincere, his eyes roving over me.

"Uh, no . .just a quick makeover, why" . .I could not believe the conversation we were having!! ..me, all sticky, in old jeans and shirt . .getting this sort of attention from hubby!!

"Dunno. .You seem, ah, um, different, any chance of taking you to bed now"!

I thought that at first he was joking and was about to give a flippant reply, but when I looked into his eyes I knew that he was sincere, having seen that look when I first started to date him, and he was trying it on. . I didn't think that I would ever see that look ever again!

"Uh, sure Hon, lead the way". I said, my voice trembling with anticipation.

He did better than that!!, picking me up in his arms he whisked me off to the bedroom, all thoughts of the dinner, and mirror forgotten. The whole evening was spent being entranced by a gentle, careful lover as he explored and entered me, lifting me to heights of sensuality that I had only dreamed about like a long lost summer! For hour after hour he caressed, kissed, held, joked, talked, and then did it again, my body responding as if awakened from a long sleep, to finally both of us collapsing from sheer exhaustion, falling asleep upon the bed!

I was awakened by his voice.

"Whadd'ya think, Hon?"..

I was still on cloud nine from the previous evening, stretching like a cat, my hip bones pleasantly aching from when he had gripped them, trying to pull himself in further!

"Think what", I said, sleepdust in my eyes.

"My new tie, c'mon . . look in the mirror"

I shot out of bed as if scalded! terrible things speeding through my head, and literally screeched to a halt, stareing!

Hubby was standing in front of the mirror, fully dressed, his face almost against the glass, adjusting his tie, his reflection was, well. . Him!!. My heart restarted again as I fully expected to see. . What? . . I gathered the tatters that was my mind together into coherent thoughts.

"Looks good, Hon, new tie, eh!?"..I managed to stammer.

He turned to look at me with puzzlement written all over his face. .

"You Ohkay"? he enquires. . I nod my head. . " Pity. . If I had enough time I would race you back to bed right now, boy, you look good!! . . Worth missing dinner for, too!!"

Smiling, I saw him to the front door, getting a real tongue - kiss from him as a parting!

I practically skipped back to the bedroom, and looked into the mirror.

Me/She was there. . Naked as a jaybird, but yeah, did 'she' look good! I had a twinge of perverse satisfaction at seeing 'her' hair was in dis - array, but somehow it still came together as a casual effect, as if purpose coffered by a hairdresser! I looked at 'me', long, slender legs seeming to overwhelm the rest of my body, arms crossed across perfect breasts, a dainty hand in thought under the chin, a pretty frown on my face, eyes thinking. . 'How come hubby didn't change in the mirror reflection. . Doesn't this work for men'?

I thought of calling my girl - friend over to find out, also the urge to tell someone, just to relieve the pressure, or getting them to believe?? . . But what if it didn't work for them? . . I would be considered crackers and they would call the men in white coats to come and lock me up. I racked my brains for a way to prove if the mirror worked for other people, too, goldfish? . . Hahaha . . I came to the realisation that I was. . Well. . 'stuck' with it, and, judging from last evenings, umm, performance from hubby, not that bad a thing . . .I was giggling to myself now!, my dainty hands on my long rounded thighs, bending over, my breasts still refusing to point down!, 'and lets face it', I further thought, 'if hubby can keep THAT up . . .who's complaining?!, I burst out laughing at the thought, never feeling sooo happy for years, and, reaching out, held the mirror frame in my hands.

I must have grabbed the mirrors.. Umm handle, as the immediate sensation of a penis was in my hand. . I dare not look, the momentum of last evening still in my body, dormant, I thought, but now awakened and ravaging my whole being.my mouth went dry, inner sensual feelings bought perspiration to my brow along with hot flushes, I had to have it, I wanted it, my breathing was short, my heart pounding, moving around I put my vagina's lips onto the penis head, the coolness of the object against my hot lips sending me into a tormented frenzy, my juices must have lubricated it for I felt it inside me! but not enough!!.. I moved closer to the mirror, the penis entering me further, but still not enough!! . . I was silently screaming for it to expand, fill me, as much as you can! I was now panting very heavily. . Wanting to enjoy the full moment of the supreme climax, but it was not there!! . . In desperation, for the first time ever in my married life, I began to play with my clitoris, squeezing and stroking it . . . still not enough! . . My head felt light. . Lights flashed behind my tightly closed eyes. . I screamed. . "AAAAAAAAAAH", and fainted!.

I awoke on the floor, shivering all over and very cold. . I crawled into bed, my head spinning, thankful for the electric blanket under me and the warm blankets on top. My loins were on fire, throbbing. . My vagina was aching from the Disappointment of not climaxing, my whole body seemed to be against me for not satisfying it, I felt a sense of incomplete loss as to not being a whole woman, the feeling remained throughout the day, as I was just paying token effort to the daily chores of the house, avoiding the bedroom and mirror until necessity drove me into it to clean it up.

The mirror faced the door, it was unavoidable to not look into it. I purposely had put on the daggiest piece of clothing I could find, volumous. . Torn, Faded, . A typical washerwoman. . Paying homage to the housework, and what had to be done. I had eaten the takeaway from last evening for lunch. Full of grease and oily, now that it had got cold, reheating adding to the mess, blowing my tummy out. I had put on no make - up. . Feeling totally depressed at the experience which was not to be, all -in - all, I must have looked dreadful.

The mirror 'greeted me'. I stood in the doorway and looked at my reflection, dropping the mop and bucket into a watery mess on the floor. If I looked beautiful before, or even lovely...I was now a Goddess!!! The clothing was still there, nothing material had changed. . But the image was one of a supreme female being. . Totally serene, almost ethereal in appearance!! The statuesque woman who looked back had, in her eyes, the wisdom of a thousand galaxies and suns!!. The Gods of Creation itself must have 'sat on the board' and designed her!!, she was absolutely faultless, even her skin, of what I could see, glowed with a golden ethereal light. I/She ..moved . . Inanely to pick up the mop and bucket!! . Her movements alone were not movements at all! . Like water flowing over a dam, a motion that was fluid. Gripping the mop and bucket firmly, trying to keep a grasp on reality itself, I walked towards Her. She approached me, her movements akin to a boat leaving a mooring. . Moving, but not.

I didn't feel afraid. Had no reason. . 'She' oozed confidence and had a gentleness about her, a childlike innocence about her whole being, except when I looked into her eyes, but this was only fleetingly as mine were downcast, marvelling at what one could achieve with a piece of rag as a dress!!!

I had a disconcerting impression that I was not fully 'in control' of the image being reflected back at me via the mirror, my logical thinking processors appealing to my total sense of awareness that there WAS such a thing as TOO much of a good thing! Steeling myself, I looked at the reflection. . Remorse showed in her eyes. The total remorse of a thousand years of seeing sooo much . . . torment? . . Love gained and lost? . . Battles for her favours, that were, and I faltered at the word, won, but lost, the victor claiming the woman, and the victor claiming the prize, but not the true women herself.

Tears came to my eyes, looking at this supreme female goddess, I sank to my knees, sobbing uncontrollably, reaching out my hands to the mirror. . Touching nothing but cool glass. . Wishing terribly that this mirror was truly magic, and I could reach out and comfort this oh, sooo perfect Goddess, to hold her in my arms and to absorb the imagined thousand years of her tormented heartache into mine, so that we could share the pain together.

But it was not to be. The glass remained impregnable to me, only glowing a soft bluish hue to my reflection. It was not a cold hue . . No, I had a strange feeling that the glow were feelings, I stood up, and shook my head violently to clear it.

I dropped my cloths that I was wearing, and looked upon myself as only the Gods had seen. . The mirror began to glow a bright red hue at my reflection. . Utter perfection. Wiping the mascara from my tear-stained eyes, I approached the handle. I closed my eyes, and grasped the handle.

Utter bliss!! . . The handle/penis was alive in my hand. Long, throbbing, probing, searching, the thing was enormous, full of energy, and a felt longing to be satisfied! I placed my vagina over the thing, my lips feeling the hot member. I reached forward to find the rounded buttocks that I knew were there, finding them, grasping them, and pulling them towards me. I gasped. 'Oooaaahhhh', as the member entered me, swollen, awfully long, throbbing uncontrollably as it search for its destiny. I instinctively tensioned my muscles as this thing entered me, making the mistake of drawing it in even more!!.. I couldn't help it, but had to open my eyes, and looked into the mirror, from side on!!.

I couldn't see my reflection, of course. Not that I wanted to! As, Well, It wouldn't have seemed right anyway! but the mirror was now glowing a very deep purple, so much so that the light brightened up the whole bedroom.. The thing/member inside me gave another thrust, instantly blotting out my vision with the reaction of this inside me, the sensual climax of this being coursing through my very bones and nerve endings, electric bolts of lightning zinging to my toes, fingers, tongue and hair itself!! . . I didn't scream. . It wasn't necessary..I just opened my mouth and out the words came!!

"OOOH - MY - GOD - THIS - IS -UNBEEEELIEVABLE - OOH - MY - GOD - YES - YES - YEEEES - AAAAAH!!"

I felt? .. as if hot bolts of fire were being injected into my loins.. A fullness of manhood, filling up my tummy, the thing felt as if it was completely inside all of me, as if I was standing upon a very sensuous pole, spearing into my body. My breasts were solid with ecstasy, my hands feeling nothing but firm solid flesh as they gripped them. Again, a thrust from the member.

"AAAAAAAH - PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - NO MORE!!"

The fire again entered my loins. .jeeze!! . . The pain/pleasure was unbearable; my breasts ached from the sheer emotion and tension of my muscles trying to achieve the ultimate. My loins twisted and heaved at the intrusive thing, trying to reject it, but the spasms of my body subconsciously drew it in even more!

"AAARGHHH - I -BEG -YOU - PLEASE - STOP"

I had no idea if I was talking/yelling/squealing? At anybody! Again, another thrust! . As if by pulling a curtain..A coolness.. And calmness, overcame over me!! . . I could feel the member inside me, filling me. Throbbing gently against my inner body. Stable. I opened my eyes and looked askance at the mirror. And looked in wonder at what I saw.

The whole bedroom was lit in a golden sun - glow being emitted from the mirror,! The light bouncing off the walls, floor and ceiling, the room itself looked as if filled with gold!!.. I placed a hand in front of the mirror, the reflection being returned as if from deep within a smoke - filled chamber, fuzzy, and indistinguishable from the reality of the true image!

I lifted myself off of the member/handle . . .feeling no pain, agony, aches.. Just a sensation of total satisfaction that at last, I had competed, achieved, and won, total nirvana with the mirror!!

Confidently, I approached it, and stood with legs akimbo, my hands on my hips. Ready to question, and if necessary, to argue with the Gods themselves!

"Now, lookie here", I began to say, and stopped in mid - sentance, open mouthed!

The mirror surface had turned to black . . .jet black. . Coal black . . .just well, plain bloody black!!.

Perplexed, to say the least, I touched the glass and tried to peer into it, but it was like looking at the sky without stars. . Deep, endless black, is if to the end of the universe itself. . A finality. . A peace. . A quietness.

I showered and tidied myself up, the bathroom mirror reflected the me as I knew her. . Nothing special, I finished cleaning the bedroom, the mirror now seeming odd, without the reflections. I covered it with a blanket.

I prepared dinner, setting the table just in time as hubby arrived. He stopped, looked at me and went pale.

"Good Grief"!!!!..he exclaimed. ."You're just absolutely lovely, how did you do it"! ..He held my hands, his whole body trembling as he looked at me.

I was confused. . what WAS he talking about? . . Nothing special about my appearance that I knew of? . .I kissed him lightly on the cheek and smiled, he almost fainted!!.

"YOU are not cooking tonight", he said . . "only the best for you"!.. and with that before I could so much as grab my purse or change or check my lippy I was in the car being driven to a posh Italian restaurant. . my favourite food. ..

Throwing his jacket over my shoulders to ward off the chill evening air he escorted me into the restaurant. .it was packed, as usual, the queue behind the rope almost up to the door. We headed to the bar for a cocktail. . And the strangest thing happened. . The whole restaurant went deathly quiet. . Nervously I looked around to see what had caused it. . Perhaps a holdup?

I practically almost fainted, grabbing my husband's arm at the sight before me. Everybody was looking at me!! .. I mean EVERBODY!! , customers, bar staff, even the waiters!!

A portly man broke the silence, running up from the depths of the restaurant, stopping, almost bowing!!, in front of me. Puffing, he said,

"We are more than honoured you have chosen to dine here ma'am . .my name is Luigi, at your service ..a table?"

I dumbly nodded my head, to be met with another response from him.

"Boy's, quickly now, don't keep the lady waiting. the best table . .NOW"!!.

As at one, waiters started to rush everywhere, elbowing aside waiting patrons, and seated people, a space magically appearing in the centre of the room . . a table being whisked over the heads of the seated diners . .white cloths appeared, candles were lit, chairs placed!! .Luigi held out his hand . .

"Allow me, ma'am, to escort you" . .I gracefully placed my hand in his, he trembled and visibly wilted as I did so, stammering,

"Th.th.this way..p.p.p.p.please"!

Somehow through the deathly silence and stares of diners, staff and onlookers I managed to grab hubby's hand and allow us to be seated.. Luigi clapped his hands.

"Waiters".. he yelled, the spell was broken . .!! people started to cough, murmuring amongst themselves, the women giving me sidelong looks, as if sizing me up at a meat shop!!.. the men were openly staring at me!!, the occasional cry of 'Ouch', as their womenfolk gave them a kick under the table at their legs and shins! bringing some normality back to the restaurant. A menu appeared, cocktails arrived, I quickly looked around, it seemed as though every waiter in the restaurant was at our table!, as nobody was getting served!!

"Er.. Shouldn't you be waiting on the other's, too", I said, looking at one particularly good -looking Italian.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said that, in fact, in retrospect, I have now learnt to keep my mouth shut unless I have something to really say!!

A scuffle broke out amongst the waiters, table - napkins being flicked at each other, slapping each other with menu's!!

"She looked at YOU..", one of the waiter's shouted to the good -looking Italian, "So . .GO .. this is MY table"!!

"No..No.. not true", the good -looking Italian shouted back, "She is sitting on MY chair, so this is MY customer"!!

I looked at hubby.. totally perplexed.. he was grinning from ear - to - ear!

"Umm . .do something", he said to me .. "try and stop this"!

"Like what"?, I said sarcastically, barely able to hear myself speak above the commotion.

"Umm . .hold yer hand up or something", he had to shout that back, the noise was getting worse, I heard a smack, as a punch landed on some poor waiter!

I stood up . . Immediately the silence was deafening!!.. the waiters stopped in mid punch, or whatever they were doing, a dozen pair of eyes bored into me . .I felt naked, and blushed from head to toe..!

"Ooooooh"!!! ..the sound came from all the waiter's lips in unison!! I had to say something to stop this!!. Summoning up courage I said.

"Boy's.. is it ohkay if only he serves us?!" ..I pointed to the good -looking - waiter. Luigi thankfully intervened at this point, shuffling amongst the throng of waiters to the forefront.