A Misanthrope and Artichokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can see without them?" Penelope asked, surprised how much more attractive he became.

"Th-th-they d-d-dull, n-n-n-not e-e-e-en-enha-enhance," he replied, Penelope was going to respond in turn, but he held a dripping finger in the air as a sign to wait.

"I-i-it w-wa-was t-t-the d-da-da-day y-y-y-ou h-h-h-hit m-mm-ma-me i-in c-c-c-ollege, t-t-the d-da-day I-i-h h-h-hit th-that k-k-kid."

"That was you!" Penelope's eyes were wide, purple, she couldn't believe it. She had felt so bad for smashing into that person, but was completely freaking out at the time. It was the day the rumor was out and spreading. Wilbert nodded in reply.

"Iy-i m-mm-missed m-m-my c-c-cl-class c-c-cause I-i-f fain-fainted. Ou-out-t f-for a ww-wh-while." He was breathing hard, but smiling at her.

"Mm-ma-m-maybe th-this aw-aw-all w-wa-wa-was m-mm-meant-t-to b-b-be?"

Penelope had stopped circling Wilbert at the beginning of his last statement, but she slowly approached him now. As she arrived closer, her right hand came out of the water, aiming and landing on his chest above his heart. She continued to move nearer still, until her bent arm was pressed between their entwined soaked bodies. Slowly her free hand landed on his hip as he encircled her with his. For the first time, Wilbert Powers kissed a woman while she pressed into his hardness, and it was his Penny Alvarez.

Penelope felt shocks, stirring, and urges that were entirely new. She felt them through her lips and tongue and panties - entirely because of Wilbert. She knew he did not have a clue about women, that didn't matter. She instead assisted by moving her hand from his hip, to his hand, and putting the pair on her left breast. She squeezed his hand that now squeezed the rise, just over the nipple with his warm palm.

She felt and heard him groan into her mouth as she did the same into his. She took the hand from his chest, placed it on his other on her back, moving it down to cup her butt. He squeezed again without warrant.

Wilbert had never felt this way, nor a thing like this. Inevitably, he lost his balance and slowly pushed the pair of bodies to the tile edge of the pool. Penelope grunted at the impact, but only rubbed harder against him, not breaking the kiss.

"Oh Billy..." Penelope finally spoke, now away from the kiss. She felt his eighteen years of pent up lust about to force its way out, and she was going to make it special for him instead of abrupt. Wilbert had made her feel special, and she wanted him to know the feeling.

Her hand was on his chest again, and he cradled her while she spoke.

"We should get out of the pool. If you want to, that is, you know, I'll give you something special, something I'm pretty sure you want. It's all yours, just show me where and I'll make it special. I'm unprotected, but I'm clean, I swear. I don't ever want to lose you, not now, not this. Your choice. Anything you want." Her face was beautiful, serious, and questioning.

Wilbert's eyes scrunched and his head shook for a few seconds. He kept them closed as he breathed deep, stopping all movement, but still squeezing her steady. He was contemplating, thinking against his body's lust to what she had said. It was almost a minute before he spoke.

"F-f-fo-fol-follow m-me-me-m... c'mon," and he grabbed her hand and lead her to the steps out of the pool, in a hurry without rushing, equally ecstatic at what was to come as much as for not fainting and for what she had said.

***

"I'm calling the police and telling them there is a 'Peeping-Tom' "

The voice was soft and loving and coming from the bed.

"Good for you, lad, good for you. Give 'em hell. Way to go, Billy, good luck." The Old man spoke to the window in his bedroom, the one he was now turning away from. It was where he had been watching the couple, one his best friend, one his best friend's Penny. Soon after, he climbed into bed with his mostly-sleeping wife.

"Pervert," she said to him as he got under the covers.

The Old Man laughed at her. "Back at you, Dee."

***

Wilbert lead Penelope around the side of his workshop, to the small square of yard hidden from all prying eyes. This is where he meditated, and relaxed, when stress got to be too much. This was his special, peaceful place he had built. He used it year round, with a bench on either side in front of the landscaping or workshop, and a birdbath in the center, against the tall wooden fence.

He turned to Penelope when they arrived, taking both her hands in his own, and staring at her, as if to say "what now?" or something close to it. Wilbert had no idea what to do next except get naked, and he was not going to start anything in his awkwardness.

Penelope picked up on his vibe. She was the lead. She was going to give the gifts and cure the woes this time. She moved for the button of his pants, softly pulling both her hands from his while at the same time moving into him to restart the kiss. She let the soaked fabric fall on its own weight, wrapping one hand around his shaft, but not stroking.

The other hand landed on his chest as a sign to break the interlock. "You should lay down, or sit, or something. I don't want you fainting, now." She suddenly had a devilish smirk upon her face, she was serious, and she was playing.

Wilbert could only nod 'ok' with his mouth ajar in response.

He chose to sit cross-legged upon the grass, in front of her, and directly between the benches, with the birdbath a short distance at his back. He stayed that way until she said, "lean back and put your legs out," a moment later with her voice husky and scratchy in its natural tone, only quiet.

He nodded in reply, and leaned back on his hands with arms back-stretched for support. Wilbert left his knees bent in the air. His flexing chest, arm, and ab muscles set her off. His bobbing erection made her coo. "Oh Billy, that's a great cock you have there, it's quite big... Did you know that, handsome? Did you know you had a big dick?" She was rubbing her body as she danced in place, bending at her knees and repeatedly lowering herself. She played into it as much as she could, as much as she used to, though for once telling a man the truth about his size.

Wilbert could only move his head side to side in a silent 'no' in reply to her question; most of his speaking trouble and silence came from his open mouth refusing to close. He was in awe, this one something he had never witnessed.

He sucked in a breath when her bra hit the ground, scrunching his eyes and shaking his head for a few seconds before returning them to the round globes of flesh.

"W-wo-wo, oh m-m-mmy..." he said as he watched her hands pinch her chocolate candy nipples, and pull, as she continued the tease him in show.

"What do you want first, perfect man? Rub it for me, Billy... stroke that cock while you look at me." Wilbert obliged her command, moving his hand slowly, not caring as much about it as the sight before him.

"Do you want me to suck your big dick? Is that what you want? For me to kiss it, mmm," Penelope made a kiss for the air, "and lick it, ooo, to lick it..." Penelope licked her lips with those words, "...and swallow your hot stuff? Do you want me to, Billy?"

Wilbert stopped stroking, letting go of his member, and just nodding once in gaped response, totally lost to her sexuality. He let out a small sound when she touched her panties at her lower lips. Penelope dropped to her knees on the grass, well timed and planned to go along with her dance. She was an exotic beauty dancing for a man she believed she loved, and always would from this point on.

Wilbert finally spoke as she began to crawl across the short distance of the lawn to between his legs, closing the separation.

"I-i-i-th th-think, I-i mmm-ean, I-i-"

"I love you too, Billy Powers," she interrupted and grasp his rod firmly in her hand. "I wish I had found out sooner, too bad I missed my chances until now." She smiled and kissed him on the lips when she finished speaking what they both felt. A moment later she engulfed his tip, followed unwaveringly by the shaft.

Wilbert had never felt such a sensation as oral pleasure, let alone deep-throating. He broke the virgin record though, with three full length bobs of Penelope's mouth and throat along his shaft, base to tip. He had pretty good stamina for his condition, and especially professional considering the vision and the circumstances.

Then with the lifelong pressure, he came hard enough to go blind and fall off of his supporting hands, letting out a howl on his back. At least Wilbert didn't faint.

He lay in the grass panting as Penelope swallowed his load, milking and pumping him into her starving mouth with her hand, lips, and tongue. She was tickling his sack with her free hand the whole time. Dogs were barking in reply to Wilbert off in the distance.

***

" 'Bout time Billy, now you know, now your a man," the Old Man said, his head on his crossed arms on his pillow. "Uhh, just like that honey... You'd better be nice to her... Awww... Or I'm kicking you out..."

The Old Lady, his wife, Deloris, slurped in reply and agreement to her husband, her gray hair bobbing out of time with her head, her hand sneakily squeezing his boys too hard when he finished ordering her around.

***

"Th-h-that w-w-wa... was..." Wilbert was staring at the star filled, cloudless summer sky as he spoke from upon the grass. For the first time in his life, he had had an orgasm without doing it himself. The gift-giver, Penelope, was still stroking his hard tool with one hand as she curled around his side, lightly nibbling at his nipples, chest, and side. His arms were behind his head, and on occasion, she would slowly rake her teeth across the underside of his arm, making him shiver.

"I'm glad you liked it, you tasted great... I'll do that for you whenever you want..." She nibbled his pectoral, next to his nipple, all of her movements sensual and slow, her voice a husky whisper.

"Do you want to lose your virginity? I know you are, so don't you lie." Her tongue darted out on the skin of his nipple for an instant.

"Do you want to make love to me, Billy?" She raked the front of his shoulder with her teeth, biting down slightly, and still moving her hand.

"Do you want to put your big dick inside me?" Penelope licked the length of his collar bone and up the skin of his neck, stopping to pull his earlobe with her lips.

"I'm so wet, Billy, just for you from now on, if that's what you want..." Penelope squeezed his shaft with her hand on the base.

"What do you want, Billy?"

He was silent for quite a while before he answered, in afterglow and thought, only shivering at her lusty actions.

"I-i w-want t-to m-mak-ke b-babies, w-with y-you, P-Ppennny, I'll-l m-m-marr-ryy-y y-ou a-any-anytiiiiiimmmm-"

Penelope did not let Wilbert finish speaking, and he almost yelled the last word out.

Had her mouth not devoured his the moment she fully understood "make babies" along with her name, then he surely would have screamed as she sunk his entire length into her tight, wet opening at the same time.

"Oh Billy... Thank you..." she said as she rose up from the kiss and began sliding his length in and out. Mostly she worked his length from her knees, even, steady, rubbing her sides. Sometimes, at random, she would swivel her hips and rise on her toes while biting her bottom lip and humming to herself in sexual tones.

Wilbert had not known such a thing could be so perfect, so moist and yet wet, so tight and yet soft, so amazing - and so much so, since it kept getting better. Out of instinct, his hands reached for and squeezed the bouncing breasts with her nipples twisting from his fingers. Wilbert was watching her motion, learning the pace with his hands in total silence. Occasionally he would lick his lips, or watch himself sink into her. After a few minutes his fingers slowly left the orbs free, and tickled down her side without intention, landing on her hips.

Penelope finally opened her eyes for the first time since they had begun to make love. She was looking at the stars when she finally did, feeling their reflection against her vision as she ground her clit against his muscles and hairs. For the first time in her life, she truly knew what love could be, and what a travesty it was pursuing anything else other than their future happiness together.

When she looked down at him with open eyes, at the peak of her orgasm, she saw his face.

"I understand," was what she read.

Penelope's hands dropped to Wilbert's chest in support as her orgasm slowed her riding. Instead of up and down, she now swung her hips in circles as well as she could, as only a woman in love can do.

"F-f-f-fuck me..." Wilbert hissed as the breath left his body. Penelope's weight was pushing into her hands, pushing the air out of his body in unison when he reacted to the sensation of her new movements.

The hair that had been tickling his chest and surrounding her face suddenly whipped into the air and cascaded behind her head, unhindered. She had heard him, grabbing her attention, setting her wild streak ablaze as Wilbert watched the fire in her eyes.

"Is that what you want, Billy?"

Penelope started riding him faster, touching her clit with one hand.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Like this?"

Her free hand moved to grope and palm her free bouncing breast on the same side as the arm it was attached to.

"Your big dick really, ugh, fills me up, Billy. I fucking, ooo, I fucking love your big dick."

The fingers that had been rubbing her clit, and the top of his glistening shaft, were now moving to her bottom teeth and lip, her tongue darting in and out to lick them whenever they were in range.

"I know you love to watch me..." Penelope grunted.

"...and to watch me fuck you."

She was looking at his pleasured face and his blinking eyes as she rode him using her feet flat on the ground, as passionately as she could.

"You can fuck me..."

Penelope huffed for breath, she was close to a full on massive multi orgasm, she pushed herself on.

"Or make love to me..."

"Uuuuuhh..."

"Whenever you want, Billy, whenever, mmm, whenever you want."

Wilbert had won the virgin award in her mind, but his mind was lost to thought or reason. For the first time in his life he was going to orgasm in, and with, another person, and at the same time.

These lovers were making babies.

Her rhythms were beginning to overwhelm him, and he lost it when she came, screaming low from her chest and pulling her own breasts with all her strength. He bellowed her full name in unison, equally as deep and un-stuttering, as his life force flowed into the woman of his dreams. His up thrusting hips pressed into her constant down thrust.

"Fill me up, Billy, do it..." she said husky, full of love, while he slowly quieted. He was scrunching his eyes closed as he continued to spurt and flow into her.

Penelope finally relaxed after her extended orgasm, and his hands slid to the tops of her thighs, still hard within her. Her palms, now on his chest, felt his sporadic and frantic breathing for a long moment, before Wilbert slowly steadied his breathing and un-scrunched his eyes.

He had a smooth, slight grin on his face a he lay, suddenly relaxed with eyes closed, still lodged in the woman above him.

"Billy?" Penelope placed her ear to his heart as she asked the question, shortly after laying her full slim weight onto his body, and placing her hand flat on his chest in front of her face. She listened to his steady unconscious breathing and even heart rate.

Wilbert had fainted, again.

"Oh Billy... Artichokes do get a bad rap..." Penelope said into his chest, as she kissed it with her lips, and raked it with her teeth.