A Mission Of Mercy?

Story Info
An act of compassion by my girlfriend goes a little too far.
1.7k words
3.78
73.9k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those moments that looking back, you were sure you would've done something differently but at the time - well, either I was too horny, too shocked, too scared or a stupid combination of all three do anything but watch.

My sophomore year, my roommate was Brad. He was a good young football player whose knee got all messed up his first year and so a once promising career got shot down the toilet. Still Brad was a pretty good guy despite his misfortune. Plus given his size and good looks, he wasn't a bad guy to hang around with as he tended to draw a fairly good crowd of women wherever he went. Brad was about 6'3", 230 pounds and had a linebackers mentality when it came to women - hit em' hard and fast and then move on. I guess that's why I was so surprised to see him so well...dropped in his tracks by Jenny. She was a stunner for sure but I just had never seen the big guy taken so completely by one woman before.

At this time, I was dating Tina. She was cute and smart, 5'2", eyes of blue, the whole nine yards of adorable. Perky 34C's on a tight little athletic frame. She usually kept her soft brown hair in a ponytail and her smile would send me grinning stupidly from ear to ear. Tina and I would go out on occasion with Brad and Jenny, to the movies or a bite to eat anything to get out of our too-small-for-words dorm room.

I guess I shouldn't have been real surprised but I was when I heard that Jenny had dumped him. Seems Brad had gotten drunk at a frat party and fooled around with another girl and the word spread back to Jenny. He begged and pleaded with her but to no avail. No second chances, no nothing with her. Brad was devastated, a total mess.

One night, Tina and I were in my room. We had just made love and were cuddling together when Brad staggered in drunk. I quickly surmised that it was pointless to try to tell Brad that it was my night for the room as he stumbled his way towards his bed. I don't even think he noticed us in the dark. He kicked off his shoes, left a trail of clothes and fell onto his bed wearing only his boxers. I saw Tina's eyes widen in the shadows as she looked up and down his muscular frame. I had never seen Brad this wasted. I guess he was trying to drink away his broken heart as he started drunkenly moaning "Jennyyyyyy....." over and over. I was quickly dreading a long night of hearing his sad-hearted ramblings but his pain seemed to have touched Tina. "That's so sad," she whispered. I like Brad but I quickly whispered that he knew what he was doing and shouldn't have messed around on her like that.

Brad continued his pitiful drunken whines for a good ten minutes with Tina and me starting to get more than a little restless when Brad starting fumbling in his shorts. "Oh great" I muttered as I watched as Brad proceeded to pull out his cock and attempt to jerk off as he called out Jenny's name. I was almost hoping he'd just beat off and fall asleep in a post-orgasmic bliss but he was too far gone to be of any success with his hand repeatedly falling off his shaft. Tina couldn't take her eyes off the event though. Brad's cock, even in its current condition was a good eight or nine inches and pretty thick. There was a reason he didn't have any complainers in the bedroom. Tina never seemed to mind my six inches but Brad's was in a different class. She fixed her glaze on his hand pulling haphazardly up and down his cock and whispered "Poor thing.... He just needs a little help."

I wondered what she meant when she slid her body out of the bed and slowly crawled over to Brad's bed. "What are you doing!!" I whispered aloud. "Just helping the poor guy out..... I feel sorry for him.....he just needs a little help" she whispered back.

"But Tina....." I whined. "Do YOU want to do it!?!?" she quickly fired back.

Well, she had me there. So I watched in helpless disbelief as my girlfriend, clad in her t-shirt and panties silently crawled over to Brad's bed. Rising up next to him, she watched from point blank range Brad's seemingly futile attempt at jacking off and then slowly wrapped her hand around Brad's hand, tightening her little hand around his. I half-expected Brad to come out of his stupor, but he didn't and my sweet little girlfriend proceeded with her task.

Slowly and steadily, she stroked her hand with his up and down his cock. I hoped and prayed that this mission of mercy wouldn't take long and Tina would be back in my bed but I have to admit the whole scene was starting to get me more than just a bit aroused especially when she put her mouth over the tip of his cock and let some of her saliva drip down on his head for lubrication.

Tina continued her assistance, stroking Brad up and down and the results were becoming clearly evident. Brad's thick cock seemed to grow another inch in her hand with Brad starting to moan his approval as she starting moving her hand faster on his cock. Brad must've been dreaming of Jenny because he started moaning "Oh Jenny....Yeah babyyyyy...oh yeahhhhh." Tina was starting to get into it. I could tell as she slowly rocked her hips to and fro as she worked her fist up and down Brad's thick shaft. I heard her quietly whisper "c'mon on baby" as her hand feverishly worked up and down his cock. I noticed that now Brad's hands had left his own cock and had moved down and were now running through Tina's hair and caressing her face as he called out for Jenny. "Oh Jenny...so good...oh yessssss...Oh Jenny...." I even so her start to grope Tina's breasts thru her t-shirt , squeezing her tits as his hips bucked under Tina's workings. I thought that the end might be close when Brad slurred out " Oh Jenn.... oh baby....so close...your gonna make me cummm...oh honey...lick my balls baby...oh so close honeyyy....."

Tina looked over at me for a second and gave me a kinda shrugged shoulders motion that said "in for a penny, in for a pound" and then bent over his large frame. Even in the darkness, I could see her soft tongue start to slowly swirl around, bathing Brad's sac in wetness. I was getting very aroused, my own cock hard inside my shorts, watching my girlfriend kissing and sucking on his balls and she lay across his legs. Her hand would go all the way up his shaft, running her palm over the head and then back down his cock, over and over she continued stroking him. I could tell she was even giving his shaft some kisses and nuzzling his cock against her cheek and she continued to stroke him. Not that she could move anywhere. Brad had both his hands on the back of her head guiding her ministrations as she bent over his large frame. In a way, I felt some stupid measure of pride that she, my girlfriend was doing such a good job of it all.

Brad's moans were getting louder and I could tell he was getting close. He groggily slurreded" Oh Jenny...you're gonna make me cummmm....oh baby, here it comes......." I breathed a sigh of relief as I thought it would finally be over when in a move that belied his state, Brad suddenly grabbed Tina by the shoulders and threw her underneath him. Tina tried to push him off but Brad was too big and too quick and in one swift moment, he had Tina's legs spread and had pulled her panties to the side as he pushed his thick cock inside my girlfriend.

That's when I should have reacted. That's when I should have moved to pull him off her but all I could do was watch as Brad pushed his big dick in and out of Tina. Tina made the good effort...she pushed on his chest and whispered "Please Brad....noooo" but after a few seconds of feeling his hard cock inside her, those moments were gone and Tina was lost in Brad's thrusts. Her pushing hands soon wrapped around his massive shoulders and her struggling legs splayed, her hips working to match Brad's thrusts....All in all, the whole thing probably didn't last 30 seconds till he dug his hands into Tina's ass and pulled himself totally inside her, firing off his load deep inside of her, his hips pumping as he fired his hot cum into her pussy. I watched as Tina's back arched with his orgasm, the expression on her face, one of true ecstasy till eventually the pumping stopped.

Brad fell in a heap on top and had passed out on top of her. Inasmuch we thought, his orgasm was just the trick to get him to fall asleep. Tina managed to push his drunken body off her and stood up, trying to adjust herself as best she could under the circumstances and then came back over to me and laid down next to me, cuddling her body next to mine as we lay in silence till we drifted off to sleep.

We never spoke of that night. Brad never mentioned it and probably thought it was just a good dream. Eventually later that year, we started seeing other people. Brad begged and pleaded and finally managed to get back together with Jenny that is until he screwed around on her the next time. I sometimes think back on if I had intervened, if I had pulled her off him would things have been different. Would we still be together? Would she even have wanted me to "rescue" her? Some things, I guess, you just have to leave to chance and fate or sure enough, it'll drive you crazy in the long run.