A Mission to Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare talk about my husband. Asshole," she screamed.

"But..."

"Just. SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"Emm..."

"I said SHUT UP," Stephanie screamed.

Stephanie quickly put on her clothes, took time to slap Tyrone a few more times and made her way to the door. She looked sternly at Tyrone one last time and showed him her middle finger and stormed out of his apartment.

Stephanie walked out to the road, hauled a taxi to take her back to the casino and started driving back home.

"What have I done? What the FUCK have you done, woman," her mind screamed.

"What a horrible thing I have done today," her mind screamed. She cried all the way home.

The next few days were horrible for Stephanie. Her mind was lost. She had loved the sex with Tyrone and yearned for more, but was afraid what implications it could have on her marriage. The condescending manner in which Tyrone had spoken had made her feel very disturbed. It was during one of those days that Brad had noticed her being depressed.

James had told Stephanie that Brad thought she looked depressed and that's when Stephanie realized that she could trust Brad. However, she had to test him first.

**

Brad was amazed. "Wait, is this the same Tyrone you met today?"

"Yes."

"I thought you hated him after what he said?"

"I did, but he didn't know anything about the situation I was in. He was just trying the usual bragging that men do after fucking another man's wife I suppose. I was his first hotwife and he confessed that he didn't know what to say and thought he'd say a line from some porno he had seen. That bastard almost lost me because of that."

"I see. How did you two patch up then?"

"Oh well, lust and needs overcame common sense and I went seeking him because I knew he worked in the casino. Apparently he had been feeling bad about the way it had ended that night too and apologized to me profusely. I asked him to apologize in bed, and he did," giggled Stephanie.

"What next, madam?"

"Well, here's the part where you come in. I don't want James to know what I'm doing. I think he's going to be very hurt by all of this. I going to need an alibi often from now on and since my husband trusts you, you are going help me out."

"And what's in it for me?"

"I'll let you keep my husband."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Shannon Gets Blacked Ch. 01 Naive young wife gets setup by her best friend.in Interracial Love
Helping the Elderly Ch. 01 A white hot wife helps an elderly black man with his therapy.in Interracial Love
Katy's Double Life Ch. 01 The Mistext - A white wife discovers her hidden wild side.in Interracial Love
More Stories