A Mistake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you taking me?" Before Kevin could answer, she saw the sign that said "Parking Lot". Kevin pushed the door below the sign as they both walked out to the parking lot.

"I'm dropping you home." Kevin said, as he flicked on a switch on his key, and Nicole could see the lights on a white Mercedes come on.

"I can do that on my own!" She retorted back angrily, jerking her hand out of his grip. "You can go fu-"

She didn't know when it was that he turned so quickly. But her sentence got caught in her throat as he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back against the side of his car. Before the retort could come out of her lips, they were covered by Kevin's.

For a moment, Nicole felt stunned and her eyes remained open. But then the feel of his soft lips registered in her mind. The feel of the press of his lips over hers. His lips engulfed her lower lip and sucked on it. The sensation was too much for her as she closed her eyes and let in to her emotions. Nicole groaned slightly as she opened her mouth to give him better access. Another loud groan got lost inside Kevin's mouth as his tongue slipped in between her lips. Warm and sensuously wet, it traced over her lips and went it seeking out her tongue. When the two tongues met, her head exploded in the ecstasy of the kiss. She responded to his tongue inside her mouth as her own danced furiously on his. She let the furcoat drop from her hands, and ran her hands around the back of his head and pulling his head towards her, intensifying the searing kiss.

She could feel the approving moan escape from Kevin. Knowing that he too had missed her taste just as much as she had missed his, she slipped her tongue past his lips into his warm mouth. Kevin's right hand snaked down her body, while his left ran through her hair. His right went down until it reached her knee. Giving it a prod, he lifted her left knee, pushing into her against the car. Lust and the raging taste of his tongue over powering her, Nicole barely hung on to him. His cologne was filling her nose; God, he smelled sexy as hell.

When Kevin pulled back and finally broke the kiss, he was breathing heavily. She saw his chest rise and fall, as her own breath came in pants. Her lips felt tender and swollen, in the best possible way. She wasn't sure where they were, her head was spinning with his taste and the burning feel that his tongue had left on hers. He trailed one long finger across her lips, it felt so good; his touch gentle yet something sinfully sexy about it.

"Kev.." Nicole heard herself whimper, her body still held against the car's side by Kevin's body. Her voice sounded strange, ragged. God, Kevin Volland you're gonna drive me mad, she thought to herself. As if reading her mind, he let out a sigh before saying,

"Nicole," his voice was soft, and came in between his heavy breaths. There was something so sexy about the way he held her, his body pressed against her. The intimacy of the position, her leg wrapped around his trunk, his one hand on her waist while the other caressed the side of her flushed face. Go on, she thought to herself, tell me what you have to Kev.

"I came back to see you." He said slowly, "After I had settled in Manchester, around 3 months later. God, I missed you so much Nicole. I wanted to tell you. But after I left in that manner, I could never just call you back." His brown eyes were flickering to and fro from her own smoky grey ones. "I came back to see you, to maybe work things out. But but-" his voice wavered, but she knew what lay ahead. She had been with Lance already. "I didn't know wha-" he started again but this time she cut him off as she leaned in and kissed him full on his lips. Words could wait, she wanted him now. Pulling back from the kiss, she said panting,

"Take me home, Kev. Take me home." He looked into her smoky eyes once and he knew what she meant. The urgency in her voice and the burning look in her eyes. He let go off her slowly so that she could find her feet again. It was thankful that Kevin picked up her furcoat for she had completely forgotten about it. He walked around the the car and opened the door for her as she got it. Jogging to the driver's side, he opened the door and got in. Trying to calm herself down, Nicole watched Kevin as he reversed the car and then drove out of the parking lot. She could hardly keep her voice steady as she gave him the directions to her apartment. She looked out of her window, avoiding his eyes on the rearview mirror. Her heavy breathing fogged up her window. She could hear his breathing too. She didn't care what would happen, right now all that matter was Kevin and quenching that feel that was burning low down in her tummy. When she felt the car slowing down, she knew they had reached. The impending feeling of the inevitable only intensified.

He parked the car and got out first, walking over to her side and opening the door for her. Taking his hand, she got out. Neither she nor Kevin uttered a word as she led him through the lobby towards the elevator. The silence was heavy, but she was thankful that Kevin didn't say anything. She wasn't sure what she would do if he said anything. The journey up to her floor was agonisingly slow. She quickly got out as the elevator reached the fifth floor and walked towards her door. She didn't turn around but knew he was right there, his footsteps following in her wake. Her fingers shook as she tried to fit in the keys. She was having a hard time getting it into the keyhole, when suddenly Kevin's hand took the keys from her hands calmly. She didn't look up but watched as he turned the key and opened the door for her to get in. The lights were on in her living room, she had left them on. She heard the door close softly behind her.

She didn't move but stood there in her living room, bracing herself for what was about to come. But when Kevin, closed the gap between them and pressed his lips on the side of her slender neck, all of her 'bracing' went straight out the window. She leaned against his body as he slipped off her furcoat, and ran his hand downs her arms.

"God, Kev!" She moaned out quietly, the kisses on her neck sending pleasure sparks to her brain. How did he remember just where she was the most vulnerable, even after all these years. His lips soft, and then she was startled as she felt the warm, moist sensation of his tongue on her already sensitive neck. Her hands went up and behind, feeling around his head, his short hair slipping out of her fingers' grasp. She felt the devilish tip of his tongue circle and leave a moist trail down her neck towards her collar bone. The hiss of pleasure escaped her lips just as she pushed back into his body, her soft butt pressing into his manhood. His hands now wrapped themselves around her hips as he continued his slow kisses down her neck. She ran her hand across his face, brushing against his stubble. She had to feel him, more. As if he could read her mind, he swung her around with one motion of his hands and pressed down his lips over hers.

Forget first kiss, forget the kiss in the parking lot; Nicole's head felt like it had been blown out as Kevin's lips engulfed her lips, his tongue stretching out into her welcoming mouth. There was no sweetness, no gentle feel to this. This was frantic, almost animalistic; the burning urgency in both of their kisses as each tongue tried to get the better of the other. Kicking off her heels, she put her arms around his head as he picked her up easily, his hands supporting her ass and her legs crossed behind his waist. He carried her easily, as their kisses intensified even more. Angling her mouth so she could have better access, she caught his tongue between her lips and sucked on it. Kevin groaned into her encouraging her even more. He carried her in that position till she felt her back touch the cold surface of the wall.

She broke the kiss and adjusted her hold around his head as her back came in contact with wall. Kevin took advantage in the momentary lapse, to hold her against the wall while one hand ran behind her back and found the zip of her dress. Nicole gasped out; the cold air hit her bare skin as Kevin unzipped her dress in one fluid motion. But he wasn't going to get all the fun. Leaning back against the wall, she frantically pulled his sweater and immediately went to work with the buttons of his white shirt. Flicking the buttons open, she ran her hands over his bare chest; the sight of her pale hands running over his dark chest was extremely erotic. She pulled his shirt open just as he wrapped his lips on her neck again. Moving away from the wall, he ran his hands down her now bare back. Down until his fingers reached her underwear. Teasing just a bit, he put one of his hand underneath the thin fabric causing her to gasp out loud.

"God, Kevin!!" She couldn't even control as her back arched on it's own responding to his touch on her bare skin. She could feel goosebumps all over his body as his hands made contact with her naked sensitive skin. He whipped around, carrying her over to the sofa, and laid her down gently. But not before he had slipped her dress off her.

"Fuck, Nicole." He whispered out, watching her in her black underwears now. Never had a sight aroused him more like this, watching her flushed and gasping. Her eyes; damn those eyes. He could fall in love with those eyes over and over again. Her lips swollen, her hair askew; she was one hot mess. And she was his.

She pulled him down to her, taking him in another of their celestial kisses. She bit down softy on his upper lip, feeling his guttural roar of lust against her lips. Spurred on, she bit a little harder, tasting his blood inside her mouth. She didn't know why but that just drove her arousal even higher. He let out a low growl, plunging his tongue into her warm mouth. This time she caught hold of his tongue and sucked on it, pulling him closer. Kevin understood, as he kicked off his trousers neither of them was going to make it to the bedroom at this rate.

His warm body pressed down over her as the sofa sagged with the combined weights of their bodies. She felt his erect manhood pressing on the inside of her thighs, and his bare thighs brushing against hers. She moved her hands down his back, moving down till she reached his underwear. She never noticed his hands moving up her back as he open the knot on her bra and took it off. The cold air of the room felt soothing around her aroused snubby nipples, but not for long.

She bit down on her lips, to prevent her moan from coming out as Kevin's mouth found one of her nipples and pressed down, covering it with the wet warmth of his mouth. She arched her back, pushing herself more into him as he started to suck on her sensitive snub.

"Oh fuck!" The words finally escaped her lips as Kevin put his moist tongue and flicked her already aroused nipple. She raked her hands through his back, the pleasure of his actions taking it's toll. Her breath was coming in short, laboured gasps. Offering her no respite, Kevin let go only to press down on her other breast. Pleasure spiked inside her head as his tongue made contact with the hot bud. But he was relentless. He slipped his hands down while his mouth remained fixed on her sensitive breasts. Slipped his hand down and with hardly any effort slipped her cotton underwear right off.

"Shit, shit..." She gasped out as she felt completely naked now that even the last piece of clothing had hit the floor. But he wouldn't just give her any chance, he reached up and planted yet another searing kiss on her lips. She felt breathless as he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. Down below she could feel his fingers move with sinful intent between her thighs. She didn't look away from his scorching gaze, his warm breath she could feel on her face as he panted slightly to his own arousal. She dug her nails into his back as his fingers brushed along her slit. She bit down on her lower lip again, as he teased her by just rubbing and brushing his fingers along her swollen moist folds.

"Kev.." She whimpered her breathing ragged and her voice harsh. He just watched her; her grey eye gazing into his...oh how he was fascinated by those mysterious eyes. But there was no mystery tonight, he knew what she wanted. But he was going to make her ache for it, beg for it. He didn't know if he could hold himself long enough for that. She looked so beautiful, he had never seen her like this. Her hair streaked across her beautiful face, the hickies on on her neck where he had sucked on, her eyes lost. She had never looked this sexy; he watched her as she got tangled more and more in his web of pleasure, her back arching up and her lips slightly open.

"Kev, please." She whimpered thrusting her hips up as he continued to tease her slit. "Please, I need you babe..." Her voice was driving him crazy, he had never seen her lose control like this. She must have missed him after all.

Fuck this, he thought to himself as he couldn't wait any longer himself. Running his index finger along her now moist opening, he thrusted it in just as she humped her hips up. His finger slipped in effortlessly into her velvety moistness.

Nicole's eyes glazed over as she took in a sharp breath pushing up her hips to take in as much as she could. She threw her head back, her beautiful face confronted into a look of ecstasy. Her lips opened as if she would let out a scream, but nothing except laboured breathing came out. Knowing she was ready, Kevin pulled out his finger till it was almost out before slipping it back again. Reaching down, he fixed his lips over her nipple again as he worked his fingers down below breaking her body into fits of ecstasy.

Nicole did all she could to not thrash out. His tongue on her swollen bud and his finger inside her moistness was driving her to the edge of what she knew was coming. But she wanted him, all of him. Not his finger, not a part. She wanted Kevin, all of him. She wanted him to feel the pleasure that she felt, the pain of being apart for so long. She wanted him to feel that helplessness while they both drove over to the edge of their esctacy. She didn't care anymore; lovemaking would come later. Reasons, excuses, justifications, love everything would come later. Right now she needed this, she needed him; raw and uninhibited. She needed the burning sensation inside of her to scorch her into oblivion.

She reached down and grabbed his arm. She pulled his finger out of her vagina, noticing how sleek and shiny his finger looked. For a moment Kevin looked at her, his eyes filling with concern. But then he understood, as she reached down and pulled down at the seams of his underwear. Her lips suddenly felt dry as he helped her slip off his underwear. She pulled him down, her lips locking into his as he settled himself between her thighs. She moaned feeling the warmth of his love tool pressing against her wet opening. Not breaking the kiss, she started rubbing herself up and down along his shaft building up a rhythm as the itching intensified. She could feel his breathing grow haggard, his hands frantically running through her hair and his tongue ravaging her mouth. She increased the pace of her humping, rubbing harder along his shaft as he growled with lust. Nicole felt a strange euphoria knowing that Kevin was losing control as well. All these years, and she could still melt him like putty. He broke off from their kiss, and one look at his lust filled eyes told her he wanted her just as badly as she did.

"Are you sure?" His voice not having the composure anymore. In response she just pulled him down again to her lips, as she opened her legs so that he could get his access. He understood her move, as he positioned himself between her legs. Nicole could feel the head of his penis pressing against her entrance. She had enough of waiting, enough of missing him.

She thrusted her hips up just as he pushed into her. Her gasp at his sinful intrusion of her body, got lost in the lustful groan that escaped from his mouth as he divulged into her hot silky wetness. Halfway in he stopped, pulling back; the friction sending shockwaves of pleasure into her head. She didn't quite have the time to really get a hold as he pushed in again. Kevin's tongue on hers kept her half distracted as he built up a rhythm, pushing in to her depths. Her hips thrusted up to meet his pushes, as slowly she took him in entirely. She broke off from the kiss, sinking her teeth into his shoulder blades as he build up pace, his thrusts becoming faster and deeper. His ragged breathing rang in her ears as her mouth remained open screaming her silent scream of pleasure. The fiction below become more and more urgent, a frantic pace was built up slowing pushing her to the edge of that huge orgasm that was building up inside of her.

"I love you, Nicole." Every word punctuated by a deep thrust into her depths. She wanted to tell she did too, but her voice was lost. Her body was wrecked by his love making. She hung on to dear life as he ravaged her body. Their bodies slipped over each other, wet strands of hair stuck to her face and to his body. She didn't even know if it was his sweat, or her's or if it was their both mixed in some crazy fantasy of lust and want. Not one sound, but the sound of their bodies hitting against each other filled the room. She crossed her legs around his back, pushing him in deeper as he grunted in ecstasy. Just when she thought he was going to lose control, he went down to the side of her neck and sucked on her sensitive skin.

That proved to be the final straw for Nicole, the final push over the edge as the wave of her sweet orgasm crashed through her wrecked body. She felt her eyes roll up in pure esctacy, her back arching up and felt herself tightening around his shaft now slippery with both of their love juices. She shuddered as shockwaves ran through her body. She didn't know for how long it went on, but the orgasm shattered through her body as her mind and every part of her body went into blissful oblivion. For a while she forgot where she was or who it was on top of her. But then she felt him shudder too, lose control as she had; heard him cry out her name. Oh Kevin, she thought to herself, as he blew his load deep inside her. He thrusted in deepest into her silky folds, his body shuddering as his own orgasm took over him. He finally stopped moving and collapsed on top of her; a heap of sweet hot mess.

She laid there with him on top, his face buried in her hair, their bodies entwined together. She listened to his breathing slowly return to normalcy as did her own. She planted small kisses along the side of his face as he turned to look at her. Grey eyes met brown.

"I love you too, Kev" she said softly watching her strands of her hair on his gorgeous face. He just reached over and kissed her softly. Now that the heat of the passion was over, the kiss was milder. Soft and gentle, lips trembled over lips. He got up and helped her on his feet. She was too weak after that shattering orgasm to walk, so he picked her up just as easily as he had done before and carried her off to her bedroom. All along the way, the only thought that crossed Nicole's mind was, just how big a mistake she had committed when she had let him go.

12