A Mistress and Her Pet

Story Info
An evening of fun and pleasure for a mistress and you.
4.1k words
4.58
59.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little disclaimer, if your under the age of 18 or you don't like bondage well...I suggest you find another story to read. Thanks!

It is 7pm when I finally get home, my feet ache in my knee high 4" boots and I need to relax. I plop down into my black leather chair, and sigh, the feeling of just sitting is beginning to calm my nerves. My red silk blouse feels warm and soft against my skin, my breasts softly rising and falling as I lean my head back and close my eyes. My leather skirt slowly rises up my thighs, almost revealing the top of my stockings. I reach for the clasp that holds my medium length auburn hair up in a ponytail and release it. The cascade of my hair, feels so silky and smooth against my shoulders. I faintly hear footsteps coming into the room, then warm breath against my calf. I slowly open my eyes and look down. It is you there, kneeling by my feet. I smile kindly at you and gently pet your head, the look of extreme pleasure and joy sparkles in your eyes. I enjoy looking at the curve of your erection softly bobbing in the air, and your chest rising slowly, but more and more quickly.

"How was your day my pet?"

"It was very good mistress, though not complete until you returned home.

How was yours?"

"It was very tiring, I am very glad to be home. I believe I am in need of my book and a cup of ice water. Go fetch them for me, and be quick about it"

"Oh yes mistress, of course" You say and quickly get up and go fetch what I ask for. I smile as I watch you leave, loving the way your back forms very sharp and distinct curves. The way your ass tightens as you take each quick and hurried step. I smile, and my pussy begins to shine with my juices. I rub my legs together and lean a little more in the chair my butt almost to the edge and close my eyes once again. Imagining you kneeling at my feet your face buried between my legs, lapping at my juices and nibbling on my clit. I vaguely hear your getting a glass and putting ice cubes in it. My mind continues to wander and so does my hand to my left breast and I gently squeeze and pinch the nipple.

Then I hear your footsteps return and I straighten myself up, holding out my hand for the drink and book. You place each one in the hands I offer and I take a large sip of the water, letting a little trail down my chin then my neck and down to between my breasts. I know that you are watching the trail, wishing that I would allow you to touch and caress my breasts. I pick up my book and begin to read, though my attention is more attuned to something other then my book.

"Pet, lick my boots and make certain to be thorough, I want not a speck of dirt left on either one. If there is a speck of dirt on them, you will get 10 spanks is that clear??"

"Yes it is mistress. Thank you mistress," you reply as you take the left boot in your hands and press your mouth to it, I can feel your tongue begin to lick and suck on the leather. I continue reading my book, though my thoughts are not upon my book. They are on the sensations of your mouth upon my clit, suck and licking it, making me shiver and moan. But not yet I tell myself that is for later, I will make him wait. I wish to tease him much more.

You have almost finished with the left, you now only have the very top to clean. Your tongue drags along, then suddenly I feel your warm tongue on my thigh. You begin to trail upwards a little bit, "I did not say you could go farther, do not do it again till I tell you to or you will be punished!"

"I am sorry mistress, I couldn't control myself your leg simply tasted too good to resist."

"You are forgiven but make certain it does not happen again tonight. I do not wish to punish my slave." I coo, as I reach down and stroke your face. Letting one of my fingers penetrate your mouth, you gently suck on it and I sigh with pleasure. I push my finger in and out of your mouth, your tongue runs all around my finger and sucks on it. I finally pull my finger out and go back to my "reading".

Several minutes pass as you clean my second boot, my pussy continues to grow wetter and wetter. I begin to wriggle, and as a result my skirt begins to climb higher and higher on my legs. Now it is very evident that I wear no underwear, and I am aware that you seem to be slacking on your ministrations to my boot. I look down to see you staring and my crotch and reach down to grab your hard cock. I gently stroke it and can feel a small amount of precum on the tip of your cock. I rub my thumb in the bead and roll it around, watching it become shiny and slick. I grab harder and jerk my hand up and down your shaft. You wince in pain at my strong grasp, your cock threatening to explode from the pressure.

"Do you like what you see my slave?"

"Oh yes mistress, very, very much. Please may I taste your juices?"

"Not yet, remove my boots. And give me a nice foot massage, oh...make certain to lick off all of the sweat and dirt. I cannot have dirty feet. And make certain that you are concentrating on your task and not looking at my cunt. If I see you doing so again it will be 10 spanks, am I understood?!?"

"Yes mistress, I am sorry mistress. I promise to not look at your cunt"

I take a sip of water and return to my book, my vision though is not entirely placed on my book. I watch as you pick up on of my feet and begin rubbing it, then sucking my big toe into your mouth rolling it around with your tongue. Then you go onto the next one. My feet begin to completely relax and I let a long sigh breach my lips. You don't seem to hear me as you continue to rub and caress my feet, toes, and ankles. Finally both my feet feel much better, and I put my book down. I look down at you and smile, your cock is throbbing much harder now. I can most definitely see it bobbing in the air, the head is turning an angry red.

After a few more minutes I notice that you have licked all over my feet and I push you away. A look of pain crosses your face as you scoot back. I scrutinize every inch of both my feet, and frown to see that part of my heel has not been cleaned.

"Slave, look at this you have not accomplished your task. You will receive your spankings now for being a bad boy."

Your eyes begin to water, but they also sparkle a little. I know that secretly you love to be spanked by me. My hand slapping your firm ass, making it red and hot. But I spank you differently then many mistresses. Along with the spank I also reach down and rub your balls. Showing you that though your work was not completely satisfactory, but I was pleased a little.

"I am sorry mistress, I did not mean to offend you. Please let me complete my task"

"It is too late pet, over my knees, NOW"

Slowly, you rise and begin to place your weight upon me. I spread my legs a little allow your cock to go between them. As you continue to drop I close my legs, sandwiching my cock. Finally you are on your hands and I force you to spread your legs so that I have plenty of access to your ass. I quickly look at your firm ass, your asshole clenches slightly anticipating my hand upon it. I raise my hand up, and bring it down with a solid *SMACK* on your flesh, and my hand runs down your ass crack, and rubs your balls before I ascend again. Again and again, I can feel your ass getting and hotter against my hand. Each time I can feel your cock throbbing and oozing more so. Each time my hand comes down you say "Thank you mistress" and I know that you mean it. 10 times I do this, and by the tenth, I can feel the precum from your cock beginning to run down my thighs and I let you up.

My pussy is so engorged and sopping, I can barely stand it. I delight in the feeling of my plump lips pressing against each other. I stand slowly, and lift my skirt a few inches. You are on your knees and I place one of my toned thighs over your shoulder. Your face is just inches from my very excited clit, and I shove you against me. The feeling of your tongue working circles around my clit, then back and forth up and down. Then down to my slit and your tongue explores inside rubbing the walls while a finger plays with my clit at the same time. Then you switch them, 2 of your fingers go into my pussy while your tongue again plays circles. With your fingers and tongue assaulting me I barely know what I am doing. I let out soft moans, and grab your face closer and closer, nearly crushing you. My fingernails run through your hair pushing more as I feel my orgasm approaching. I roughly grind my hips against you, letting out one last groan as I cum. My juices cover face as you continue licking and sucking, cleaning me up as best you can. After a few minutes I can stand again. I lift my leg off your shoulders, and straighten my skirt.

"Come my pet, I need to get undressed and into much more comfortable clothes."

"Yes, mistress", you reply, though not moving as quickly as before.

On hands and knees you follow me to my bedroom, I order you to sit in the corner with your back to me, and you comply. You can hear me opening drawers and rustling around. Then you hear the zipper from my skirt and the soft thud it makes as it hits the floor. There are other sounds that you cannot make out, and are very intrigued.

"All right slave you may turn around now" I say.

You slowly turn around and look at me, eyeing me from head to toe. I now only wear my black lace garter belt and stockings, with my matching bra. I can tell that you most definitely like what you see as your cock seeps even more precum.

"Now quit ogling me or you will get punished more tonight. And believe me you will not enjoy that punishment at all. Get over here, I have decided what you shall wear tonight"

You semi hurriedly come over to me, your ass still stings a little from the spanking you received, and it causes you to be slower. I notice this and reach over to my dresser and pull out a bottle of aloe Vera.

"My pet, lay on your stomach."

Climbing onto the bed you lay on your stomach, hands loosely at your sides. I sit beside you and squirt some aloe into my hands and rub it making it a bit warmer and gently begin to massage it into your still red flesh. You sigh as it begins to cool the area and your muscles relax. I continue to kneed your flesh, letting the aloe soak into your skin. Then I get up and get your clothes.

"Get up, and put these clothes on, I am going to get some things."

I leave the room, allowing you time to put on the light pink, button down, silk tank top, hot pink lace bra, and thigh high stockings under a black leather mini skirt. I wait a few more minutes as I still hear you trying to get the mini skirt on. I can tell your erection is causing you a few problems, but finally I enter the room. I look at you standing there looking so feminine, and yet so strange with your erection nearly hanging out of the mini skirt.

"Ah you look much better pet, now show off your outfit for me."

I chuckle under my breath as you spin in your outfit, walking around the room.

"Now I want you to clean my room some things are out of place"

I sit on my bed as you do clean, picking up odds and ends, various play toys that I use on you or myself. I enjoy the view of your ass peeking out of the skirt, and along with the sight of your balls hanging out. When I can see you standing to the side, the front of your skirt lifting up, your cock straining against the skirt. At last everything is in its place you I tell you to lay down on the bed with me. You hurriedly do so, and I have you laying so that you are on your back and I am on my side, my left arm propping me up.

"Do you like your outfit pet?"

"Oh yes mistress very much, I love the way the silk feels against my skin and how my cock presses against the leather."

"Who's cock is that??"

"I mean YOUR cock mistress, YOUR cock not mine, I am very sorry!"

"Good boy."

I run my hand up and down your stomach toying with skirt, lifting it up exposing your mere 5" cock. I leave your cock and trail my hand up to your shirt, slowly unbuttoning it. I get up and retrieve something from a drawer, you are so curious as to what I have. But you know better then to ask.

"Lean up against the back board and spread your legs nice and wide, that's my good boy." I say, spreading your legs nice and wide.

Exposing your cock and balls, your skirt riding even further up, you look so slutty. My pussy is so dripping juices looking at you. I come back over and place both legs on either side of you, your face is the perfect height. Parallel to my pussy, giving you plenty of access. I shove my ass against your face roughly, feeling your tongue penetrate my outer lips and circle around my clitoris. I moan gruffly, and push against you harder. Your tongue licks and sucks my juices up, making a slurping sound and makes its way into my cunt, shoving in and out. In the mean time, I grab your cock making you gasp a little and I spit into my hand and begin to jerk you off first slowly then faster. It makes me very excited to feel your cock throbbing in my hand. I continue stroking you as your tongue goes deeper into my pussy, lapping at my clit and then back again, just as I have taught you. I begin to feel my first orgasm of the night bubbling up, washing over me like a tidal wave. I let out a growl and moan as it hits me, my muscles clenching and my juices pour over your face, as you desperately try to lick them up.

I continue to stroke your cock, as my climax slowly fades to a faint glow. I can feel the intense pulse and the precum glistening on your cock head. Pressing a finger into the drops I bring my finger to your mouth and you lick the juice up with relish. I grab your legs and force you so you are laying flat on your back. Your cock still sticking straight up, your skirt pushed up passed your hips. I continue pumping, occasionally spreading some of the precum against my hand and rubbing the tip. Gradually I go faster and faster, relishing the throbbing from your cock. Again I press myself against you and allow you to lick my pussy, though this time I am not the one I want to come.

Ever so slowly I lower my mouth onto your cock, and I hear you groan in pleasure. My mouth bobs up and down upon your cock and I can feel you quickly losing control.

"Oh mistress, mistress I'm going to cum, please stop mistress, I'm going to cum!!" You try to say though your voice is muffled from being pressed into my still swollen pussy.

But I continue sucking, my tongue traveling up and down faster and harder. Finally I feel your balls tighten up and your cock expand and your first jet of cum pores into my mouth. Instead of swallowing I leave it in my mouth as jet after jet pours out. Finally it ebbs and I come back up to you, and kiss your lips. Shoving some of your cum into your mouth, feeding it back and forth. Though in the end you have most of the load, and you swallow it.

Smiling wickedly, I stand and reveal what I had gotten from the drawer. 4 black silk scarves. I tie your hands and then your feet to the bed posts, and view my work.

With your hands and feet out of your power you look so vulnerable. Unable to do anything except lay there and wonder what I am up to. Slowly going back over to you, I straddle your chest running my long French styled fingernails all over your face. Occasionally gently inserting a finger into your mouth to suck on.

"Slave you have done well tonight. You are being such a good, good boy. I believe you deserve a reward"

"Oh thank you mistress, it's my only wish to serve you and make you happy"

"Good," I say, smiling and get up again.

You watch me like a hawk as I go to my drawer and what I retrieve makes your eyes go wide. I have a 6" long, 2" wide pink, ribbed vibrator. I love to use it on you. The ribs rub deliciously against your prostate, making it even easier for you to orgasm from the experience.

"Now, for your reward you are not allowed to orgasm until I say so. If you orgasm before, then the reward shall become a punishment. If you go the whole time without cumming for you are supposed to I will let you sleep in my bed tonight. Do you like your reward my pet??", I coo, stroking your face.

"Oh yes mistress very fair" Your eyes sparkle as you say this. And I smile kindly.

I lube up one of my fingers and gently insert it into your ass. I feel the muscles trying to force my finger out but I push it in all the way. Not moving yet, I am simply trying to get you used to it. After a while the squeezing is at a minimum and I press another finger in. This time gently stroking it in and out of your ass. From time to time I will reach far enough up as to stroke your prostate, and at this touch you moan in ecstasy. Finally you are loose enough for me to insert the vibrator, and I turn it on. Going slowly, I push it against your opening, I have to push a bit to get it in but once it is in the going is easy. The work it in and put of your ass, trying to find the best way for it to hit your prostate.

Finally I find just the right spot and leave it in you. By now, there are so many drops of precum upon your cock that they have begun to slide down. I come back up and straddle your hips. Not sitting down yet, I take your cock in my hands and rub it against my hot opening. You groan in pleasure from both the vibrator against your prostate and the warmth you feel from me. I slowly ease myself down. I don't take you inside me yet, I just let you feel the warmth and wetness of my electrified pussy, as I run my clit up and down your length. It feels absolutely wonderful, though I am desiring more to have you inside me. I decide to tease you a bit before letting you have your reward.

"I believe I like this even more then fucking you"

"Please mistress, please"

"Please what?"

"Please mistress, please fuck me"

"I don't think I heard you what did you say my pet?" I tease, continuing to grease your cock with my juices that will not stopping flowing from my pussy.

"Mistress, please fuck me, please fuck!! My cock is throbbing so badly!!"

"Well, since you asked very nicely"

I grin evily and kneel over your cock. Taking it in my hand, I ease it in just an inch at a time, it does not take me long since your cock is small. But still enough to pleasure me, and I begin rocking back and forth. You do not fill me up but you are thick enough that you rub deliciously against my g-spot. Leaning forward and offer you a nipples to suck on and you greedily take it in your mouth. Licking and nibbling, as I bounce up and down. Harder and faster, my orgasm only seconds away, I pound into you.

"Don't cum yet, you have to hold on for longer"

"Yes mistress, yes mistress"

Finally my orgasm ripples through me, I squeeze and pump your cock harder, getting a second one in the process.

"Oh mistress please stop, please stop, I'm going to cum!"

"I said not yet!!"

You are desperately trying to keep your geyser from erupting. I sense this and decide to be kind and slow down my pace a bit. You regain control and I can again go at my frenzied pace. I have another and another orgasm, after the fifth of night I am almost drained of energy. I am amazed that my precious pet has held out for so long. Finally I stroke you face and nod my head. After seconds of pumping you erupt inside me. I can feel your cock expand and shoot all your cum inside of me. Some running down my leg.

I slowly get up, a hand over pussy to keep the juices from coming out and I position myself over your head. I sit down and let the combination of our juices run into your mouth. I hear you slurping and gulping them down and I stay there for a few minutes. Letting you clean me up and give me one more orgasm for the night. I lean over you and kiss your mouth, tasting our juices mixed together. It is a delicious blend, somewhat salty, though sweet at the same time. I continue for a few more minutes probing your mouth with my tongue and gently biting your lower lip. Finally I stretch and stand up. Releasing you from your bonds, pushing you back down when you try to rise.

12