A Mistress and Two Slaves

Story Info
Greg and I learn how to please my Mistress.
708 words
3.39
36.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotScribe2
HotScribe2
16 Followers

"Mistress, I have brought a friend. His name is Greg."

You look at the naked man who stands beside me. He's a bit younger than I, not bad looking, and quite nicely built. It's obvious from his chest, arms and legs that he's spent a little time working out with weights. But that doesn't concern you as you reach out and grab his flaccid cock. "I hope you can do something with this...?"

"Oh, yes, mistress."

"That remains to be seen." You lift a foot and put it down on a chair. "Lick my cunt, slave."

Greg drops to his knees, pushes his face up between your thighs. You feel his tongue sliding along your pussy lips, looping around your clitoris, then thrusting up into the depths of your cunt.

You look at me. "You--I want to see you suck his cock."

I bow my head slightly, and then lie down on my side on the carpeted floor. Greg's cock jiggles around as he continues to run his tongue over and around and into your wet cunt.

I grab his cock with my hand, move the skin back and forth along the shaft for a few times, then lean forward and cover the head with my mouth. You see the glistening glans appear and disappear from between my lips as my mouth moves up and down along his shaft, taking as much of him into my mouth as I can. Gradually, you see his cock grow bigger, harder.

"Enough. Stand up, both of you."

Greg and I quickly rise to our feet. As we stand side-by-side, you get to your knees and grab both our cocks in your hands and begin to pump them simultaneously. You rub the heads together, watch our transparent precums mixing together. Then you hold both cocks firmly together and engulf both at one time with your mouth. Hungrily you suck on us, your tongue sliding around both cocks, savouring our taste.

You take your mouth away, look at us. "Greg, get behind me--fuck me hard. You--get down on the floor."

As Greg moves behind you, I sit down on the floor. Your mouth closes over my cock once more. I feel your hair brushing lightly against my abdomen and my thighs, tickling me slightly, but feeling good.

Your hot mouth rises and falls on my cock, and I watch, excited, as Greg moves forward and plunges his hard rod into your cunt. I hear a muffled groan from you as he begins to ram in and out of you.

I reach under and grab your dangling breasts, kneading them, squeezing them, running my fingers over the nipples, feeling them hard and erect beneath my touch.

Your mouth comes off me. "Tell me when you're ready to cum," you say quickly, and then I'm in you again. I pump upwards into your mouth as your teeth run along the edge of my pole.

Greg's cock continues to pound into your cunt, his balls slapping against your thighs. He lubricates a finger, and then slowly inserts it into your anus, to the first knuckle, stopping for a moment, then to the second. You moan loudly and I feel the vibration from your mouth through my hard cock.

Suddenly you gasp, sucking hard on my cock, as you cum, your body spasmodically jerking as your orgasm ripples through your body from the sensation of Greg's cock and finger thrusting into your cunt and ass, my cock shoving up into your mouth.

"Almost ready..." groans Greg.

"Me, too," I say, feeling the warm sensation deep in my balls.

You release me, pull yourself from Greg's cock and finger. "Get up."

I get to my feet quickly and you grab our cocks, pumping them in unison.

"Aaaahh---!" cries Greg as you yank on him.

"Cover me!" you call out. "Cover me with your cum!"

A moment later, unable to stop, Greg spurts his warm jism, its thin streams shooting onto your face and neck.

"Ooooh--!" I moan as you pump me harder, then a few quick seconds later, I start to fire my own load, the wet sticky milky-white fluid spewing out into your mouth, running down your neck and trickling down over your breasts and nipples.

HotScribe2
HotScribe2
16 Followers