A Mistress Experiments

Story Info
A Mistress tests her slave's devotion.
1k words
3.42
47.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leomasoch
leomasoch
41 Followers

A Mistress tests her slave's devotion

My Mistress addressed me.

"I have an ambition to get an article published in a learned journal, slave, and I need your help in some research I plan to do for that purpose."

"Would you like me to help you write the article, Mistress?"

"Certainly not, slave. Don't get ideas above your station. I need you as the subject for some physiological and psychological tests I wish to conduct."

"Yes, Mistress."

"The article will be about the paradox of masochism. Pain is a warning from the brain that we should avoid doing the thing which causes it. And yet the masochist seeks pain. He puts himself into a painful situation in order to demonstrate his subservience to his Mistress. He wants to suffer for her. He needs to show that his love for her makes him able to overcome the pain she inflicts."

"A common misunderstanding is that a masochist enjoys pain. Pain hurts a masochist as much as it hurts anyone else. He does not enjoy the pain; he enjoys the fact that he is suffering it for the sake of his Mistress."

"What form will your research take, Mistress?" asked her slave.

"The simplest way of measuring a male's pleasure is , of course, via his penis. In my research the subject – you – will be titillated (for purely scientific purposes) in order to encourage an erection. Then the cane will be applied. The behaviour of the subject's penis in this situation will provide the data for my research. I shall make notes recording which has the greater influence on the subject: the physical discomfort of the cane or the psychological act of subservience. Do you agree to take part in this experiment?"

"Of course, Mistress."

She sat on the sofa and had the slave kneel before her. She raised the hem of her gold silk dress and allowed her slave a glimpse of lacy stocking-tops and the alluring satin beyond them.

"You may touch yourself, slave. Masturbate." he was told.

After about a minute or so she spoke again.

"Let's have a look, slave. Yes, that'll do. Move to the whipping-bench."

She followed him, selected a cane and delivered a stinging cut. The slave gasped.

"Stand up!"

She put down the cane and picked up her pencil and pad. She spoke her notes as she wrote them

"After first stroke, erection maintained at more or less full strength."

She put the notebook down and picked up the cane again. The slave knew that this is his cue to bend over the horse once more.

Another powerful stroke was delivered. The next notes read:

"After second stroke: down to about half-mast."

"After third stroke: barely erect."

"Well, that does not say much about your love for your Mistress," she laughed. "Scared of by a little caning, eh?"

"Excite yourself again, slave, so that we can move on to the next stage of my research."

Clinically she continued to experiment on her hapless guinea-pig. Several painful stripes were added to his buttocks, before she went to her desk to write up her notes. The slave was ordered to continue with my household chores. He was naked on my hands and knees, scrubbing the kitchen floor, when the doorbell rang.

"Answer that," commanded the Mistress. He hurried to her desk and respectfully enquired, "Naked like this, Mistress?"

"Of course."

He went to the front door, not knowing who the caller was, but grateful that at least the garden was totally secluded and no-one other than the caller would witness my naked humiliation.

He opened the door and there stood Anna, a close friend (and occasional lover) of his Mistress. Anna was wearing tracksuit and trainers and had clearly jogged over to visit her friend, since she was out of breath as she spoke.

"Do you always answer your Mistress' door dressed like that, slaveboy?" she laughed.

"It was at the order of my Mistress," he explained, standing back to let Anna into the house.

Anna entered the house and, glancing at the slave's striped buttocks, commented, "It looks as if you have not been behaving satisfactorily for your Mistress."

"She has been using to in some clinical research she is conducting," he explained.

"And you have arrived at the perfect moment to help me with my next experiment," said the Mistress, greeting her friend with a significant kiss on the lips.

"What form does the experiment take?" asked Anna after the embrace.

"The topic is man's enslavement to his penis. My slave claims he is totally devoted to me, his Mistress, to the exclusion of all others. I will have him lying on his back and I want you to squat on his face. If he gets erect as a result of that, it will show that his penis is ruling his better judgement. Are you on for that?"

"I don't want your slave staring at my pussy," complained Anna.

The Mistress replied that the simple solution would be for Anna to keep her panties on during the exercise.

"O.K. then," replied Anna, "but perhaps I had better take a shower first. I worked up a bit of a sweat running to your house."

"No need for a shower!" laughed Mistress, "It will make the experiment all the more interesting. But I will mention your recent exercise in my study notes."

The Mistress then organised the experiment. The slave was ordered to lie on his back on the floor. Anna peeled off her jogging trousers and lowered herself on to the slave's upturned face. Her white cotton panties were indeed soaked with her sweat.

As she settled on his mouth, his nostrils were assailed with the mixed aromas of sweat and the delectable acid sweetness of the pheromones that cause the primal desire in the male of the species.

While Anna in her sweaty panties settled on to the slave's face, her friend was observing the physiological reactions of the subject's penis.

"Typical man," she cried in triumph. "Says he loves only me. Then when a woman unknown squats on his face – despite the fact that her panties are soaked in sweat – up comes his cock-jerk reaction."

She tapped her pen on the half-erect penis.

"End of Experiment Two" she declared and added

"Thank goodness for women," smiling at Anna.

"Anna, let's you and me go upstairs and have a bath together as a prelude to our love-making. Slave, bring some chilled Champagne and two glasses to the bathroom."

"Yes, Mistress."

"More experiments tomorrow," she promised.

leomasoch
leomasoch
41 Followers