A Mistress's Blackmailed Slave

Story Info
Girl forced to be a mistress's slave, and used as a sex toy.
6.1k words
2.63
58.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emily13
emily13
7 Followers

Emily was a 21 year old blonde girl. She has 34 breast, 26 waist and 36 hip which give her a hot and sexy figure. She was 5.4 inches tall and 53 in weight. It was Saturday's night and she was in bra and panties she always sleeps like this.

It was around 10:30 pm she gets up from her bed and opens her drawer and picks her vibrator and a purple colored dildo.

Then remove her panties and plugged the vibrator in the socket. She has a shaved pussy she used her vibrator on her pussy. Then start increasing its power it and feel her like heaven because she was addicted of it she always masturbates herself.

She cannot leave a single day without masturbate. She started rubbing vibrator and then, she took her dildo it was a 9 inches long. She put the dildo on her pussy opening while playing with vibrator.

She pushes her dildo gently and gradually increases speed she pushes it in then out in out in out again pushes it in then out she keep doing this at least 5 min.

She was about to had an orgasm. After a very strong orgasm she takes a little break. After a min or two she took her dildo again and pushes it into her pussy.

She has a wide open pussy because she masturbate daily, she try to push her dildo as deep as she could. Dildo was already 7 inches deep in her pussy but she still pushing it.

Now it was little painful for her but she can bear that pain, she pushes dildo nearly 8 inches deep in her pussy.

Then she takes a duct tape and taped that dildo so it can't come out, after taping properly. She wears her panties tightly. Then she went to sleep.

Now it was Sunday morning, Emily wakeup early at 05:00 o'clock. She remove her panties and the duct tape which she use yesterday's night that keep dildo in her pussy about 8 inches deep,

Now she gently touch dildo and pulling it out slowly it was very painful as the dildo was there for whole night. She pulled the dildo out and now it was paining like hell she was about to cry but controlled herself then again.

She went to sleep because she doesn't sleep a single sec last night due to pain in her pussy. She wake-up late at 01:15 pm on Sunday.

Emily went to a restaurant for launch thought it was not very expensive restaurant it was just a simple one because Emily does not belongs to a reach family.

Her father died three year ago. After the death of her father her family depends on her. Her mother named Elizabeth lived in a small city. Emily had 2 sisters first one was Emma she was 15 year old she was in 8th grade and second one was Anna. She was youngest in her family 13 year old and she was in 6th grade. Both of them lived with her mother. Emily was the only sources of income for her family.

Emily does a job in a software company and the name of her boss was Elsa. Elsa was also the owner the company. After having launch Emily returned to her room.

It was about 2:30 pm and now she has to go to her office. She does over time on Sundays because she needs money. She reached to her office at 3:30 pm. She was the only employees who do over time in her office.

So there was only a watch man on the gate of office and Emily in her cabin doing her work. It was 9:00 pm Emily was still in office and feeling bore and want to do masturbate as she was addicted to it.

So, she locked door of her cabin and make sure that cameras are off she get undressed quickly and take out her dildo from her bag. She lay on table she was naked her boobs was looking nice and her shaved pussy was ready to play with dildo.

She masturbate for about half an hour then get dress and back to home. But there was a secret webcam in office. And no one knows about it except Elsa the boss of office. The secret webcam has features that whenever it records a video it gets automatically send to email of Elsa the company owner or boss.

Elsa was online that time she watched the whole video of Emily and thought that she will use it to blackmail her because Elsa was dominant in relationship.

Elsa sends a mail to Emily and tells her that she has her naked video when she was masturbating in office. Emily got surprised then Elsa told her about webcam and sends that video to her as a proof.

Now Emily say that maim please don't kick me out of the job and don't share video with anyone. Elsa said that she will not but you have come to my house next morning at 7:00am no need to go office in future.

Do not worry dear; I will give you your salary. If you don't come then I will upload your naked video on internet. Elsa hired a new boss in office because she want to blackmailed Emily and play with her. And for that Elsa needs to stay at home.

After getting the mail Emily think about that she should go or not but she knows that she has to go at any how or else Elsa will upload the video online. Next day Emily wakeup at 06:00am then take bath.

And at 06:45am she went for Elsa house she reached there at 07:05am Emily rang the bell Elsa opened the door and told her that you were 5 min late. Emily say sorry for coming late. Elsa told her she will punish her later for getting late. Emily you are my personal slave now. Elsa said. There are a few rules you have to follow:

Rule1: as you are my slave now you have to do whatever I told you.

Rule2: you will call me mistress.

Rule3: You will not say a single word unless I give you permissions.

Rule4: you will not wear clothes anymore in my house.

Rule5: you are not allowed to have orgasm unless I give you permissions. Now rules are over.

Here sign on this paper these document are official proof that you are my property now or simple you are my slave now. Emily signed the document. Emily get undressed Elsa ordered.

She removes her white top and her pink skirt and her shoes then stands in bra and panties. Remove your bra and panties too I want you to be naked. Emily slowly removed her bra then panties she was fully naked now. Mistress picks a handcuff. Put her hands on her back. Mistress locked the handcuffs.

Oh see you have nice looking boobs let me see this,

Mistress pressed her boobs hardly and twisted it.

Oh it hurts Emily said.

How dare you to speak without my permission.

I am really sorry mistress.

Mistress grabs her nipple and told her come to down stairs. There was a Dungeon and many chains were hanging there many size of dildo and vibrators are lying on the table there was two vertical poles at the end. There were many nipple clamp, fucking machine, electric device and cage almost all BDSM things were there.

I was very much nervous and scared by this. Mistress takes me to the pole and unlocked my handcuffs. She take my right hand and locked it in a cuff and the other end was connect to the pole she did the same to the left hand now both of my hands were tied to a pole.

Mistress chained my both legs to the pole my leg was wide open I was tied in x position. Mistress brings a ball gag and Emily's panties that she removed earlier.

Open your mouth and keep it open. She put her panties in her mouth then tied a ball gag on it now she can't speak.

Now it's time for your punishment first of all you were 5 min late. Let me think what I should do. I will spank you with this leather paddle for getting late. 5 spank for each minutes so total 25 spank. You will get 5 on your left boobs 5 on your right boobs 5 on your pussy and 10 on your ass.

First 2 strokes hits on her ass. She screams but due to ball gag only few voice come out. 3rd strokes hits on her right boobs and 4th on left boobs 5th on her pussy then 6th and 7th on her ass.

She struggles in her chains and her ass turns pink. 8th stroke on left boobs and 9th on right boobs, 10th on her pussy and 11th 12th on her ass.

She screams too much by the pain she never feel that pain before this. Her face turns red in color and she started crying and started weeping. 13th stroke hits her lefts boobs 14th on right boobs 15 on her pussy 16th 17th on her ass.

Her boobs pussy and ass they also turned red and tears started falling from her gorgeous eyes. She was screaming continuously her face turns red and fear was in her eyes she was feeling helpless. Suddenly 18th stroke hits her left boobs 19th on right 20th on pussy 21 and 22 on her ass.

Her ass was really looking red she tries her best to escape from there but chains don't allow her to do. Emily keep saying stop it stop it in her gag but voice was not clear. Emily its only three stroke left so I will use all my strength to hit better be ready my little bitch.

A very fast a power full stroke of paddle hit her left boobs it feels like worst pain of her whole life. As she was screaming another power full stroke hit her right boobs, it feels like her boobs will fall because of stroke that was too powerful compared to last. She was screaming with all her power. Oh come down dear it was nothing let's see how you feel about this last stroke on your pussy. A super powerful stroke of leather paddle hits her pussy. After hit leather paddle was broken it two piece. You can imagine that with how much power mistress hits that last stroke even a leather paddle breaks into two pieces.

After the stroke her pussy turns in dark red color. This pain was 100 times more than the last pain she feels, her pussy feels like that burning coal placed on it. it was very painful as Emily got unconscious for over 5 min... After that she wake-up and see that mistress was holding a thin long cane. And saying something she can hear it clearly, but her brain was not interpret that what her mistress was saying.

Then she understands what mistress was saying. She takes about a minute to grab that what she was saying as her brain was busy receiving nerves signal from their nerves present in her pussy.

Emily your next punishment is to start you had spoken earlier without my permission and your words was "oh its hurts" and for that I will hit on your tongue with this cane.

I will hit only 5 times so get ready. I am removing your ball gag if you say a single word I will add more stroke.

OK now let me remove your panties from mouth. Now open mouth I will put a ring gag on it.

Here we go take your tongue out. I put my tongue out and I was scared that mistress will hit me brutally power, but this time she hit 4stroke very softly.

Last one was little painful but overall she show some mercy on me. Now she removes my ring gag out of my mouth and put my bra as well as panties into my mouth. Then placed a red colored ball gag on it I can't able to move my tongue inside my mouth as there were no space left.

Bra and panties take all space in mouth even I can feel a straps of bra hanging in my throat. Mistress brings two vibrator dildos one was 5 inches long and other was 4 inches.

She put 5inches dildo in my pussy it goes in it easily as I have habit of inserting 8 inches so it was nothing. Then mistress picks the other 4 inches dildo and pushes it into my ass hole I was also easy to push.

Now only wire is visible from both dildos. Mistress picks a duct tape and block pussy and ass hole so that vibrator dildo would not come out. Now she start the vibrator by pressing a button on control box,

And set it on level 6 and also set a timer that in every 10 min 1 level will automatically increased. Then mistress attached two electric nipple clamps on my nipple and attaches its wire to the control box.

And settings for nipple clamp were as it was started at 6 volts and then in every 10 minutes 1 volt will increase. She doesn't set it to a continuous flow of current it will give me a shock in minute for three seconds only. But three seconds was enough for a nipple because they are very sensitive part of a female.

It was about 2:00pm then my mistress said that she will be right back. And Emily keep in mind that if you has an orgasm without my permission then I will punish you in a way that is above your imaginations.

I am going to turn off the light. But do not worry you can see you're vibration levels as well as volts on the control box it has a screen. I will be right back soon.

It is an hour passed since mistress left me. I can see the time on control box its shows 03:00pm and my vibration level and current both are now at level 12.

My hands were paining because they were tied-up from morning and my boobs were also hurting because of current I feel for 3sec in a minute.

04:00 pm now it is another hour passed mistress was still not there my vibration level and current both are now at level 18. I feel allot of pain in my nipples because I feel 18 Volt's current in both of my nipples in every minutes for three seconds.

I just want to remove these electro nipple clamps, so I tried my best in reaching near to the control box but it was just too much far from me, and then I got an idea I thought that if I shake my boobs maybe the clamps just get off automatically.

So I started to shake my boobs but the bra which was in my mouth already one strap of it was in my throat, And when I shake it touches the muscle of my throat internally which give me a feel that as I will vomit so I stop shaking but the current really hurts me allot.

It was feeling like a scorpion sting on my boobs. And I was just wondering that mistress will return soon. Its 05:00 pm mistress was not returned yet, my vibration level and current both are now at level 24 both the vibrators dildo was in my body and I was feeling like I will have orgasm in any moments.

But I know if I got an orgasm with my mistress permission she will punish me. So I tried my best to stop the orgasm. I successfully stopped it. It was 05:15 now suddenly my vibration level increased and they are not at level 50 and current level was at 19 volts.

Again I was about to have orgasm, then I take a deep breath and just focus on stooping the orgasm. I stopped it again but again the vibration level increased they became level 70 but voltage level was at 19. But I was feeling continuous shock now, I was feeling continuous shocks on my both nipple and its start to hutting me allot.

Now I know that the control box have some problem and it was not working as it was programmed. And I was just focusing not have orgasm its 05:30 now. And I was hoping that mistress will return soon and stop that control box.

It was now 05:35pm mistress was not returned and I was stooping my orgasm with all my powers. But suddenly my vibration levels increased, they are now at 100 level and it is maximum.

It was now impossible for any female to stop their orgasm on such heavy vibration level. But I was fighting with vibrators dildo for not to orgasm its 5min passed.

Now suddenly voltage increased on level 25 and continuous shocks were hurting my both nipple too badly. And at the same time both vibrators dildo were vibrating at their maximum level.

I was still fighting with them but losing my confidence that I cannot stop orgasm. It was 05:50 and I was failed to stop my orgasm any longer I had super powerful back to back orgasm.

And now I know mistress will punish me for that but may be not if she see the vibration level It is not my fault that I got orgasm. As I just got a massive orgasm I was feeling exhausted and suddenly mistress returned and turned the lights on.

As mistress had discovered that I got orgasm, mistress started scolding on me that how dare you got the orgasm without my permission. And then mistress picked the control box without looking on it. She just turned it off as she was busy giving me a lecture that she will give a punishment for it.

That she will give a punishment for it that I will never forget my whole life. I just wanted to tell the mistress that it was not my fault it was the fault of control box as it sets the vibration level to maximum. But I can't speak because of my ball gag.

Now mistress pulls of the duct tape from my pussy as well as asshole and then pull out both the vibrator dildo from my body. As she noticed that I was fully exhausted she brings a fruit juice for me unlocked my balls gag and pull out the bra and panties from my mouth.

Now mistress put a straw in my mouth and tell me to drink fast while I was drinking she was holding the packet for me. As it was ended she throws the packet into a dustbin. Then mistress unlocked my hands from that pole and then unlocked my legs.

Now mistress take me to a corner of dungeon there was a bathtub I thought that maybe she want me to take bath. Mistress told me to go in the bathtub, I followed her command. As I go in the bathtub it feels very good the temperature of water was little cold and I feel very pleasant.

As I have already undergo allot of torture so it was a pleasure moments for me. Then mistress told me that it is not just a bathtub, then she take my right hand and tied it to a chain the other end of the chain was attached it to bathtub. Then she did the same with my left hand. Then she tied my right leg to a chain and attached other end to the bathtub.

Then she did exactly same to my right legs now I was tied in x position under bathtub. Now she takes an electro clamp and places it to my left nipple these clamp has a wire that was already attached to the bathtub. Now she attached another clamp to my right nipple. And she also attaches a clamp to right side of my pussy and another clamp to left side of my pussy.

Then she told me to open my mouth as I open she tied a ring gag in my mouth so that she can keep it open. Then she pick two more clamp and told me to keep your tongue out as I did she attached both clamp to my tongue.

Now she told me that it is not just a bathtub, actually it was a special bathtub specially designed for slave like you, It has a dialer and I am going to set it in strict mode, let me introduced you the strict mode. As you can see the water is at very pleasant temperature but in every hour water will change its temperature from -3degree Celsius to 55degree Celsius, or we can simple say that in every hour you will feel cold then hot or hot then cold,

Ok as you can see that electro clamp were attached to both of your nipples, pussy and on your tongue. These clamps will not give a shock until you won't close your eyes; there are sensors in this bathtub they can sense that your eyes are close or not,

If you close your eyes for 2 seconds you will get a shock of 30 volts for 5 seconds in all your clamps, It will give you 30 volts shock for first time you close your eyes. If you close your eyes second time it will add 10 volts more means to say 40 volts for second and 50 for third and so on.

One more thing sleeps well because I will punish you tomorrow for having orgasm without my permission and that will be the toughest punishment of your life.

OK Emily good night and have sweet dreams,

I thought that how can I have a good night and sweet dream even if I close my eyes for 2sec I will get 30 volts shock on my nipples in my pussy and in my tongue.

I was already exhausted and now mistress won't let me a sleep for a second, how cruel this mistress, she is also a female but did not show any mercy towards female. I have decided not to close eyes fat any cost but I need to sleep I was exhausted and tired, but I can't sleep.

Now the water becomes cold very cold. I just want to run away but I can't because I was tied. It was nearly 02:30am and I had not closed my eyes yet but now eyes just want to close my whole body wants to sleep.

Except my brain it knows what will happen if I sleep, But now it is becomes very hard for me to keep my eyes open.

And at 02:45am I closed my eyes for 3sec or more; sensors detect it and give me a 30 volts shock for about 5 sec on my pussy, nipples and on my tongue.

As my pussy was underwater and fully wet the shock feel like a snake sting on it or even worse my both nipple get hurt as well and as for my tongue.

It was very painful experience for it because I never feel such a heavy amount of current before. I scream a lot but no one was there to listen it. I was thinking that if I close my eyes one or two times more,

emily13
emily13
7 Followers
12