A Model Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

The idea that anyone would ever torture her seemed ludicrous but Sophia would rather not find out for herself if it was likely.

"I'm going to hide in the bedroom." the blond man told her. "Continue to move around in here and make the odd noise or vocalization. It will lure the man in while I neutralize him."

Before Sophia had time to process whether she wanted to be bait for a killer the blond man slipped out of the bathroom shirtless and silent. Suddenly alone she felt the full emotional impact of having a gun pointed at her by a man who looked very much like a killer, saw the worst wound she'd ever witnessed and then sewn human flesh for the first time. It had been a big night already.

In the bedroom the blond man whose name was Luiz hid under the bed, the top sheet nearly reaching the floor to cover him but he would easily see the feet of anyone who entered. The tidy, tight stitches the girl had given him felt secure if not irritatingly tight as he moved.

Grateful for her efforts he considered what he knew about her. If his job had gone as planned tonight he would have been indulging in her physical charms by now, her body partial payment for him eliminating a former associate of S.E.B. Group. Unfortunately the rogue agent had been more rogue than they had realized. That man had known the location of the penthouse and it seemed logical his new companions did as well.

Perhaps, once the first assassin sent in retaliation was dealt with and a new safe haven was found, then he could discover if the girl was as skilled in other things besides sewing. Before slipping under the bed Luiz had returned to the living room and retrieved everything of his and any sign he'd arrived there. With his preferred weapon for close combat in hand he used meditation techniques to slow his heart-rate and remain alert but relaxed.

When the assassin eventually slid into the room he moved as silently as Luiz did as Luiz crept behind him. As the intruder listened at the bathroom door, gun in hand, black mask covering his face Luiz approached. Timing it so that as the masked man reared his foot back to kick the door Luiz draped his razor wire garrote around the man's neck and pulled tight. Stepping back he pulling the killer to the ground and slicing his throat at the same time.

Not waiting to make sure the man understood he was dying Luiz leapt to the bed, rolled over it and landed on his feet on the far side, crouched to spring away from a gun pointed at him. Instead he witnessed the assassin drop his gun and clutch at his throat trying to get to his feet but bleeding out from every vein in his neck, the whistle of air passing through his severed windpipe sounding grotesque in the still night.

When all sounds ceased Luiz stepped around the bed and removed the pistol from the floor, tucking it on the bed far from the presumably dead man, but why risk him faking. Searching the corpse Luiz found a cell phone, breathe mints and car keys. Checking the phone he saw a text thread with the address and floor number of the penthouse, but nothing else. There were no contacts saved or searches on the web browser. A burner phone.

Thinking ahead, Luiz mutilated the dead man enough to serve his purposes. Covering the dead man's pooling blood with the coverlet from the bed Luiz returned to the bathroom.

"We should leave."

Pressing the fob to make the car beep Luiz zeroed in on the masked man's car. Following the sound to a car parked down the street, Luiz approved that the assassin had walked a block to the building. In the car Luiz searched for and discovered the masked man's actual phone in the centre panel between seats. Using the finger he had severed to open the locked phone he scrolled through the messages and quickly found the thread labelled 'Client' to discover the code word needed to indicate the job had been done.

On the burner phone Luiz typed 'Finis" into the chat and pressed send.

Almost immediately the dead man's actual phone chimed and the thread with the code word in it added 'Congratulations' to it.

"Clean up and come back."

Scanning earlier Luiz saw how the man signed off after instructions.

"Yes sir."

Then he dropped the phones and keys and climbed out of the car.

Sophia also got out confused by the in and out action. Reading her expression Luiz told her.

"This is not my car. I'm over here."

Following the fast paced blond man Sophia felt like she were in shock as she sat in another car and pulled away. Still dressed in her black satin sheath dress and heels she was chilled by the night air and the fear she felt surrounding them.

"Where are we going?"

"Another apartment." There was something odd about the way he said his R's. Maybe he wasn't European, even though his ancestors clearly were.

The model was even more confused when the man only drove a block and pulled into an apartment so close she could see her own building. Parking in the underground garage he took her up to a small one bedroom apartment furnished in a designer's idea of homey. Looking out the window Sophia saw her building and an excellent view of the penthouse's northern face. The master bedroom. Her bedroom. When she glanced at the blond man he acknowledged she had recognized his view.

"I have been watching. Demyan asked me to ensure you stayed safe."

Suddenly feeling very exposed Sophia considered how often she paraded around in the nude. She was an exhibitionist so she'd assumed someone was likely able to see her, but confirming someone had been watching was still unnerving. And slightly arousing.

Without saying any more the blond man unpacked his backpack and unveiled a dissembled rifle which he rapidly reassembled in seconds. Mounting it on a stand he pulled from the backpack he placed the rifle on it and began studying the penthouse.

"I have an app that will tell me if anyone enters the place."

That got the blond's attention. She showed him her pone and opened the app. There was a notification of when he arrived, when the assassin entered and when they left.

"If any window or external door, including the elevator opens I get notified."

"That would have been useful earlier."

"You didn't let me get my phone before you forced me into the bathroom."

"Please leave your phone where we can see it and turn the notification on full volume." The big man stalked into the kitchen and rummaged around.

Sophia peeked through the large scope on the top of the gun and saw her home clearly in the small telescope. Everything was black as they had left it, but seeing her home from this new angle was fascinating. How long had this man been watching her?

When he returned the blond handed her a can of beer.

"It's all I have."

"Thanks."

They cracked their drinks and she sat on the fancy furniture awkwardly sipping while he stood drinking deeply.

"Demyan pays for this place too?"

The blond nodded. So many questions, but Sophia clamped her lips together tightly and looked at the gun pointed at her bedroom.

"I've been here for two weeks. Once it became clear the Persian might return."

"Oh."

The blond clearly didn't want to talk about it, but something in her expression seemed to overcome his resistance.

"Demyan suspected this man wanted to retaliate for being fired. When Demyan discovered Farid had returned to the city he posted me as guard."

"Uuuhh... thank you." She was grateful but still disturbed but the threat. "Is this Farid the man that shot you?"

"Something tipped him off. He and another man were waiting for me." The blond clearly felt that was dangerous.

"Could they know you're here?" Sophia gestured at his apartment. Suddenly she didn't feel as safe.

"Good point." The blond put his beer on a coaster on the low coffee table in the centre of the room. "I'm going to change clothes."

Abruptly by herself Sophia assessed her state and decided the last thing she wanted was to be alone with her whirling thoughts. Bringing his beer and her own she followed him into his bedroom. The man was trying to pull his shirt over his head, but the stitches seemed to be giving his trouble. Putting the beers on a dresser she went to help him. When he was free of the shirt he scanned her and asked.

"Where is your phone?"

"The other room."

"Don't leave it. We need to know when they enter."

When she returned from retrieving it he was pulling off his shoes and socks.

"Are you planning on watching me undress?" He asked, rolling his R's gently and she thought it sounded Hispanic.

"It only seems fair. I suspect you've seen me naked more than once."

The man laughed and pointed to a manila envelope on the dresser by the beers.

"Look in there."

Inside she found several photos of herself from the modelling agency, half of them were from the jewellery shoot and showed her exposed nudity in glossy detail.

"This is what they sent you so you'd recognize me?'

"Yes."

"Sleazy."

"Those photo are artistic."

"Sending them to my bodyguard was sleazy."

They reached an impasse where she leaned on the dresser with a beer in one hand and the evidence of his seeing her nudity in the other. The man stood and dropped his pants revealing blood stained boxers. The blood had run down his side into his pants, staining his skin and clothes.

"Looks like those underwear should come off too." she grinned wickedly, rubbing salt in the humiliation.

Yet he didn't seem humiliated. Keeping firm eye contact, daring her to peek he dropped his underwear as well and then walked right up to the dresser to get a clean pair. Well used to being around sexy, naked men from modelling, and her few nights prostituting herself for the penthouse, she brazenly surveyed him top to bottom, smirking as she enjoyed the well sculpted view.

The blond man was very well built both naturally with a great skeleton and through work, his muscles lean, long and very toned, like an MMA fighter. Clearly he was in amazing condition. His flaccid penis was beautiful, uncircumcised and well groomed. When he reached for a drawer the hand with her photos in it stopped him.

In the blink of an eye Sophia knew she was going to fuck the blond man. That had been the plan before he had arrived bleeding and since then he had saved her life, revealed that he had been watching her for weeks and had nude pictures of her. All that added to the attraction she naturally felt for the handsome, athletic and mysterious man along with her natural desire to affirm life in the presence of death.

Putting her beer and the photos back on the dresser she placed her hands on his hips and swivelled them while she knelt before him, keeping eye contact.

"Wait. I think I should inspect you to be sure you don't have any other wounds." Then she gazed at his handsome manhood, soft but sensual, a foot from her eyes. "Does it hurt anyplace else?"

Gently encouraging him to spin with her hands on his waist she ogled his cock then his ass as he allowed her to eye his exposed body. Under her scrutiny she saw his penis begin to fill with blood, rising ever so slightly as she gazed at him. When he faced her once again Sophia left her hands resting on his hips, cool palms warming on his flesh.

"Did you watch me often?

"I did." He confessed.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"I did." He affirmed.

"Did you masturbate looking at me?"

"I did." Another confession.

Wrapping her slender fingers around his growing shaft she began to caress him, her other hand reaching around to grope his buttock.

"Did you see me fucking another man?"

"I did." He confirmed.

"Did you want it to be you?"

"Yes, I did, very much."

A pulsation throbbed through his cock and Sophia got a thrill from the sensation in her hand. Leaning forward she extended her tongue long and wide and passed his knob back and forth over the wet surface of her organ.

The blond man inhaled sharply through pursed lips, the sensation of her tongue on his cock an obvious pleasure. Enjoying the brush of his soft skin across her tongue she continued looking up at him to gauge his feelings. Blue eyes pierced hers, darting from green eyes to her slurping mouth, his confused, expression of intense bliss amused her, his body towering over her giving her an erotic charge.

Closing her eyes Sophia used his cock to tease her mouth; she loved sucking cock and took her time working herself up to full passion. Bit by bit she ran her spit coated tongue all over his fully erect member, pulling his foreskin back carefully and then polishing the newly exposed knob gently. Kissing and licking him she made love to her own mouth using the cock of a man whose name she didn't even know.

Taking him deep she filled her mouth with erect cock and happily caressed his shaft with her tongue, turning her head side to side in order to ensure her slippery organ managed to tease every part of his beautiful, thick cock. Fully hard he was a satisfying girth and length, her little fingers unable to wrap all the way around and her jaw stretched by his size.

Forgetting her fear, enjoying the slide of hard cock around her mouth she distracted herself from anxiety and uncertainty, giving in to physical pleasure with wilful abandon. The same salacious thrill she got from fucking the men who visited the penthouse filled her as she sucked this dangerous man's cock. Something about the transactional nature of her living arrangements made the sex deliciously debauched and being with the blond felt even more keenly degenerate given the danger and death.

Running her tongue all over his heavy balls she lapped and suckled the firm testicles inside the squishy sack of mobile flesh. Continuously stroking his shaft and caressing his ass Sophia gratified her lust and drove the reality of her situation as far down as possible, giving in to the passion growing hotter in her inflamed body. Whenever life got too overwhelming she retreated into physical pleasure to hide and this time she wanted to avoid facing what was really happening as much as possible.

Rising from her knees she lead him to the bed and sat him down. Stripping off her gown and kicking off her shoes she returned to her knees and took his cock back into her mouth. Tingly lips and sensitive tongue captivated by the delectable friction of moving over his hot member Sophie was contented to suckle him for a few more minutes before her pussy's need grew too insistent.

Rising up she straddled his lap and aimed his knob at her slick opening. Running his tip along the groove of her sex she teased them both, showing him just how wet she was and opening herself for him. Sitting on his thick pole she sighed and he groaned, their heat mingling, the slippery caress of her insides sinking over his firmness until he fitted completely inside her stretching depths.

Sitting on him, filling herself, Sophia allowed her pussy time to grow accustomed to his length before she began to grind up and down on him, dancing for his eyes, relishing his hands as they began to explore her smooth skin. The feel of being filled and the grazing of his erection across her inner walls transported the woman to a place of passionate sensation. Leaving her anxiety behind as much as possible she used the blond man's gorgeous cock to bring herself to climax over and over.

Roaming hands groped her small breasts, pinching and tugging her nipples, inciting her lust. When he squeezed her breasts she moaned, enjoying being manhandled by such strong fingers. Keeping fairly still the man allowed Sophia to set the pace, giving her his cock while fondling her body hungrily. Undulating, making sure to touch every part of her sex with his fabulous cock Sophia writhed and climaxed fucking herself silly with his strong member.

The intensity of her orgasms grew with each wave of bliss and before too long Sophia was wailing her ecstasy at the ceiling, her pussy exploding with sheer delight. The blond man used a thumb to rub her clit as she bucked and humped on his lap, his other hand stroking her back and ass keeping her from falling backwards onto the floor in her heedless gyrations.

When the keen heat in her sex grew too great Sophia lifted off and fell to her knees before him once more, panting and gasping as she kissed and suckled his cock gratefully.

"Oh shit!" She puffed. "That was fucking intense!"

Slurping her own cum from his glistening tool she gave her nervous system a reprieve while she devoured his knob wantonly. The oral assault proved too much for him and the big man pulled her to the bed and onto her back. Climbing atop the slim girl he thrust into her once more.

Laying still, she lifted her hips and gave him access to her deepest recesses, her pussy so sensitive she felt like she might begin cumming again almost immediately.

Heedless of the stitches she had given him only an hour before the muscular man drove himself into her racing toward his climax, impelled by her beauty and the glorious grip of her scintillating sex.

"Give me your cum, I wanna taste it." Sophia begged him. "Please!"

Squeezed him with her core, milking his sperm from deep within, she urged him to climax. Now her hands roamed over his skin and she caressed his broad back, squeezed his ass and reaching under to massage his balls.

"Give me that hot cum!"

The man scrambled off of her, the wrench of his prick from her clenching pussy unpleasant but necessary. Kneeling over her face he aimed his cock at her wide open mouth and stroked himself until his jism spurted out onto her sweaty skin. Thrilled by the warm, sticky splash of jism Sophia fondled and petted him as he jacked his cock over her, the spill of sperm coming in thick gouts, some landing on her outstretched tongue and some on her flushed face.

When the sculpted warrior finished cumming Sophia took his cock and began to lick him clean slurping every drop of cum from his cock, and fingers. Laying back on the bed gazing up at him, besmirched by his seed and smiling with a satisfied leer she asked.

"Wasn't that better than just watching?"

"It was." He agreed and then her phone chimed a loud alert.

Scrambling to her phone the man gabbed it and brought it over to the disoriented model, still recovering from her orgasmic euphoria.

"They just entered the penthouse from the patio on the south." He informed her.

Dropping the phone for her to inspect he returned to the dresser and began putting on fresh clothes. Sophia looked at the notification and saw he was right about the entry, but another alert told her they also were entering from the West patio.

"There is another one coming in a different door."

Then another alert.

"And the elevator."

The blond man nodded and she watched him continue dressing, putting on dark tactical pants and long sleeved black pullover which clearly caused him difficulty because of the stitches. They both stopped moving when a sound from the front of the apartment reached them both.

Lifting a hand to his lips he indicated for her to be silent. Reaching into his dresser he pulled out something like a belt and slipped behind the door to the room. Miming the international childhood sign of sleeping he put two hands to one side of his head and tilted, then pointed to Sophie who lay down on the bed and pretended to be sleep.

Lying on her right side, facing the door, her hair falling behind, she could clearly see the hall to the living room and bathroom, her eyes wide with fear waiting to see if a killer entered her view. With her heart pounding in her chest, trying desperately to breathe like a normal person she felt her bodyguard's sperm trickle down her face, still warm from moments before.

Just when she wondered if they had been wrong about the sound a shadow appeared in the hall and her heart, breathing and all other body functions froze as the looming shadow advanced down the hallway. Listening intently she couldn't hear a thing as the shadow approached but she could see it come to the doorway and spot her.