A Model for the Life Class Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry guys but I'm locking up in ten. Make it a quick one." With that he had closed the door and we heard his whistle disappearing down the corridor.

We stared at each other in stillness, then burst out laughing.

"Come on, lets get this finished," said Anton as he picked up the pace again. Then it's back to mine for the night. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I whispered as I felt his thrusts becoming more insistent. I fell into his rhythm and was not surprised to feel my balls tighten and a fountain of cum flood my belly. Anton was close behind and he pounded one last time and thrust deeply inside, held himself up on strong arms as his body stiffened and then collapsed as he released a tidal wave of cum deep inside me. I hugged him close, content to feel his cock pulsing and cum oozing down my thighs.

"Well that wasn't bad boy, for a beginner."

I looked up at him and laughed. "Want to go again?"

"MM, I'm tempted but how about back at my place. We can really take our time and you might just learn a few new things." He smiled and bent down and kissed me, his thick lips and tongue mashing against mine.

"OK, but if you start to harden again I won't let you up until you cum. And this time I really want to feel it." I teased him with my comments and ran my hands over his strong, broad back.

What if I do this," I said and inserted a finger in my anus next to his cock and started to move it around slowly. "What does that feel like?"

I could tell it was touching a nerve as his pulsing cock started up again, thickening and growing as I wriggled my finger and my hips in time. He picked up the rhythm and I could feel him growing inside me now, no doubt about it, he was getting hard.

He growled and pulled his chest away from me, looking lustily into my eyes.

"You fucking tart," he moaned and clawed at my nipples.

I chuckled and pulling my finger out of my anus, reached round with both hands to grab his hard bum cheeks.

"Gotcha." I thrust my hips upward and grasped his stiffening cock by clenching my bum hole.

"You sure have boy, you sure have," and with that he dropped down onto my body with his full weight, driving the air from my lungs and his rock hard cock deep into my guts again.

"Better tell the janitor to lock us in," he murmured. "This is gonna be a long night."

I wrapped my arms around his hard body. Yep it sure was. My big , black lover was mine, at least for tonight, and I was gonna make the most of it.

*****

Please comment on this chapter and let me have any ideas for the future. I really appreciate it.

12