A Model Niece

Story Info
Single mother gives uncle a taste of paradise.
2.8k words
4.41
237.7k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My niece Tania was a pretty girl with pale skin and amber hair, but she was never very self-confident, and it was a surprise to all of us when she became pregnant at the age of just eighteen. It was less of a surprise that the boyfriend melted into thin air well before the birth. My wife was keen to support her in any way we could, as Tania's parents were in no position to do so, having split up a few years before.

When the baby was a few months old, we were visiting one weekend when I decided to try out my newly purchased digital camera. I made sure to snap off dozens of photos, to try to get the perfect shot, and a week later, I found myself sitting at the computer, downloading and editing them. I had taken several shots of Tania feeding little Sophie, but when I brought the images up on the computer screen they were not all quite as I remembered. In one particular frame, Tania was sitting side on, but looking straight at the camera, half-smiling. Her jumper was pulled up over one side, ready to breast-feed the baby, who was cradled in her arms.

However, it seemed that at the moment I pressed the shutter, Sophie had moved her head away. Instead of a tender shot of a baby in her mother's arms, the photo showed Tania smiling into the lens, with her breast seeming to be deliberately and fully exposed. Tania is a slim girl, but well-rounded where it counts, and she was now further swollen with milk. I was hypnotised by the image of her glorious tit, surmounted by an engorged nipple that was dark in colour and protruded from her as if it was made from solid rubber. As she smiled out at me, exposed and shameless, my cock started to stiffen and I zoomed in further on the image. Tania's heavy breast now filled the screen, and with a shock of excitement I realised that a tiny bead of milk had escaped from the point. I had never seen anything like it. All the time, her half-smile seemed to taunt me, as if Tania knew exactly what she was showing me, and what effect it would have. Even in my overheated state I was shocked to realise that she probably wasn't as innocent as she seemed.

Over the next few weeks, I was haunted by that photo. I lay in bed at night, fantasising about my niece, imagining how it would feel to run my tongue around her nipples, or to feel the smooth skin between her long, pale legs as I entered her. One Sunday, while my wife was visiting a friend, Tania phoned for a chat. She was her usual, young and friendly self, and I tried to keep myself in the familiar role of uncle. However, as the call came towards an end, I couldn't help mentioning the photos. My mouth went a little dry.

"By the way Tania" I said, "those photos of you and Sophie turned out really well. In fact" I added, "I hadn't realised how photogenic you are. You could be a model if you wanted, I'm sure you could."

After a slight pause, Tania spoke. Was it my imagination, or did she sound different? "It was nice having you take the photos, Steve. It made me feel special! And I'm glad they turned out well. I'm dying to see them."

I said I wanted to show them all to her, but explained that printing off so many digital shots was a pain, and that she would be better coming round to see them on the computer screen. I suggested Tuesday night, knowing full well that my wife would be at her regular gym class.

"Bring Sophie, of course," I said. "In fact, maybe we could take some new photos whilst you're here. I'd like to take some of you on your own, and with some proper lighting, now I know you look so good on film."

"That would be great" Tania replied. "In fact, maybe I'll bring some fancy clothes to wear. I like the idea of being a model. Maybe I'll even bring a bikini!"

She had said that last remark with a mischievous sound in her voice. The conversation ended a few moments later, and afterwards I was completely confused about how to take her. Just like that half-smile, I didn't know if Tania was deliberately teasing me, or I was just reading far too much into an innocent remark.

Tuesday finally arrived. I had been making all sorts of plans for how I would handle the evening, but things were decided for me. Tania arrived with a sleeping baby, and announced that, as Sophie was fast asleep, we'd better make the most of it. She walked through to the lounge, where my lights and tripod were set up, and I went to fetch us each a glass of wine. When I returned, Tania had taken off her coat, and was wearing a tiny hipster miniskirt, a crop top that left her whole midriff bare, and dark fishnet tights with high leather boots. In case it wasn't already obvious from my slack-jawed expression, I told her she looked amazing. In reply, she asked whether her stretch marks would show on camera, and drew my attention down to her belly. "There's nothing there!" I said, after a lingering look from close enough to see the tiny pores of her taught, young skin.

For a while we busied ourselves with conventional poses. Slowly Tania learned to relax and take direction, one moment looking coyly up at me with her arms across her chest, the next standing with straight, parted legs and looking back at me over her shoulder. "That looks great," I told her. "Now how about leaning on that couch in front of you...legs a little wider...bum pushed out...lovely!" Click! I took the shot on zoom, the lens filled with Tania's bottom as it protruded from her skirt, covered only by the thin tights and a thong. "Turn around now darling. Lean forward and show me some cleavage...and let's have a really sexy look." Tania did as I asked, giggling "Well it's a year since I had sex, so it's not hard to look as if I'm gagging for it!" She partly unbuttoned her flimsy top and pushed her bra up to produce a real eyeful, then half-closed her eyes as her tongue traced round her lips. Click! "That's really sexy," I encouraged her. "Now I hope you've brought that bikini because I'd like you to lose the skirt and top for the next few shots, and those knickers don't leave much to the imagination!" Tania smiled shyly in reply. "I don't know, Steve. It feels a bit funny, taking my clothes off in front of you." I tried to keep my voice neutral. "If you don't want to do it, that's fine," I said, "but it's only strange because it's new. I reckon you'll feel fine once we get started. Anyway, it's only like being on a beach, isn't it, and that all the photos will be like. The sort of pictures that are in the papers every day. If you want to be a model, you ought to at least give it a try. We'll stop any time you like."

"I didn't bring my bikini, actually," Tania said quietly. "To be honest, I wore this underwear specially. I'm a bit shy about starting, but I've made up my mind, really. I would like to try some real glamour shots, maybe even a few topless too, if that's okay with you Steve."

Without waiting for me to coax her further, Tania gulped down the rest of her wine, then pulled her top over her head. The bra was a half-cup style that barely hid her nipples. Turning her back to me, she pulled down her tights, exposing a deliciously firm, round backside. Then she was facing me again, and I snapped a few shots, shoulders back, head up. "You see, I told her. It's not so bad. And you do look fabulous!" I could see that having taken the plunge, Tania was starting to enjoy herself, smiling and giggling as she posed in an increasingly exaggerated way, thrusting her breasts towards the camera lens, then turning to push her bottom towards me, and then sitting below me, legs splayed, with her arms squeezing her bust inward and her hands resting on her inner thighs, where a few tufts of golden hair protruded from the white thong. Click! One hand brushed her pussy as she moved to another pose. Click! And suddenly I thought I saw a hint of dampness on the cotton of her panties. The photos kept coming. Tania's expression became more sultry, looking into my eyes as if she really wanted me. I told her to let one strap fall off her shoulder, then to lean forward, then to lose both straps and let me see her tits. She followed each instruction eagerly, as if she was expecting it, and her wonderful breasts were soon revealed. They looked so much more exciting now than in the photo, wobbling deliciously with each tiny movement she made. I took shot after shot, mesmerised by her. "Breathe in deeply," I instructed her. "Turn side on. Now cup them in your hands... squeeze them out ... as if you are offering them to me." I looked at her massive, engorged nipples. "Now squeeze your nipple for me Tania, and lick those lips for the camera." She followed every suggestion without hesitation, and went on further, holding her breast tightly in one hand whilst the other traced a pattern across it.

Suddenly she giggled. "This is giving me a very funny feeling, Steve," she said. "I'm getting horny, but I also think I'm going to squirt some milk if I don't stop!" Right on cue, a droplet escaped the nipple of her left breast. Tania asked coyly if it has spoiled the shot. I told her it had made it a hundred times better. My mouth was dry now, and my cock was rock-hard. The effect she was having on me was not easy to disguise, and I caught Tania's eyes drifting down to the bulge in my pants. She didn't seem to be put off, snuggling back into her chair, and moving one hand down to slip a finger inside her thong. "That's beautiful," I told her. "Now, rub the milk into your teat." I was rewarded with the sight of her forefinger delicately and gently running over the smeared, stiff and gleaming surface of her leaking nipple. The fingers of her other hand were now openly rubbing at her pussy lips. Slowly, they became visible, slick and soft, as the wet thong was pulled further and further out of her way. All the time, as I drank in the sight of her body, her eyes were on me. "That's wonderful," I told her, "I've never seen anything so sexy. I took another couple of shots, but I was losing my control. Let me show you another idea, Tania," I said huskily.

I put the camera down to walk towards her. Kneeling in front of her, I placed the fingers of one hand either side of the rubbery nipple, in a vee shape, running them up and down across her gland, pinching gently and then releasing it as I did so. She made no sign of resistance, submitting completely to my touch. I let my other hand join hers to slip between the sticky, swollen lips of her pussy. Encouraged by her passive acceptance of everything I was doing, I gradually began to push my fingers rhythmically to and fro, sliding across her clit, using her moisture to massage the tiny button. Now I slipped a finger between her lips. She was very wet and her lips easily yielded as I probed deeper into her with each movement of my hand. With my other hand, I kept up the gentle pinching of her teat.

Tania moaned, and again her milk flowed out, this time enough to dribble over my fingers and hand. She didn't seem to notice: her eyes were shut and her breathing was becoming deeper, so that her chest rose under my hands, pressing into them. "Don't you think I'd better clean that up?" I asked her, and quickly bent my head down to lick my wet fingers, tasting the sweetness of each drop carefully. Then I let my lips slide across and onto the hot, swollen teat itself. Gradually, her milk was replaced with saliva from my tongue, as I smeared it across her. Then, taking her nipple into my open mouth I sucked hard, pulling the soft flesh of her breast between my teeth. With a sigh, Tania released a jet of liquid, just enough to fill my mouth. Her arm went to cradle my head as I began to suckle on her, tasting the sweet, sticky fluid, which she shed in teasing droplets.

I was delirious with the feeling of her fat tits squashed against my face, her milk in my mouth, and her soft wet cunt opening as I now forced two fingers deep inside her. My cock rubbed awkwardly against my pants, and I was near to coming as I felt Tania opening my zip and reaching inside to grip my shaft. I broke away for a few moments to rip off my clothing. As I did so, Tania moved forward on her knees, taking hold of my swollen cock and closing her mouth over the glans. She looked up at me lewdly as her mouth worked energetically, sucking me hard and forcing the meat down into her throat. I pulled back sharply as I felt the first spurt of pre-cum jerk out of me. Tania giggled and licked her lips. "It's only fair" she said. "You drank my milk, and now I'm going to have your cream!." I couldn't believe this was my shy, innocent niece talking.

She pulled me to the ground and straddled me, taking my shaft in her hand and then dropping her arse slowly, to guide my cock deep into her soft, slippery cunt. We began to move together, each absorbed in our needs. I pulled Tania forward to suck and nibble her still-leaking tits, then dropped back to concentrate on looking at the heaviness of her laden breasts, which swayed and slapped together as she moved on my cock. Tania's eyes were closed in concentration, as she now slowly rose from me until my glans almost slipped out of her, then plunging down to take the whole length of my shaft with a soft moan of pleasure. Gradually she built up the pace of these long, penetrating thrusts. It felt fantastic, but after a minute or two I pushed her off me. She looked for a moment as if she was scared that I was annoyed with her, but relaxed as I told her to turn over and kneel for me. She smiled and wantonly pushed her arse up in the air, her pussy wide open and wet. I plunged my cock straight back into her, and now started to really fuck her hard, hammering my length in hard enough to slap my belly against her arse with every stroke. She was breathless and gasping, sounding close to coming. I reached round and pinched her nipples hard between my fingers, feeling another spurt of her warm milk as she squealed in pain, and then uttered a deep cry of pleasure as finally she went over the top. With a last thrust, the muscles of my groin clenched and I flooded my spunk into her, jet after jet, holding myself deep inside her and laughing with the sheer physical relief.

It took a few moments to recover. As we did, there was a cry from the other room. I felt Tania stiffen. "Oh God, Steve, I'm sorry. I think Sophie must be able to smell the milk!" She giggled and pushed me briskly away, suddenly back in the role of teenage mother, standing up and pulling on her pants, though not before a small dribble of my juice had dripped down over her thigh.

I took a deep breath, and realised just how far things had gone. Now that I really saw my niece, looking a little awkward and so very young, I began to worry. Would she regret what we'd done, or worse still, tell my wife? But I needn't have panicked.

"Steve," she said, stopping for a moment "that was really lovely! If it's okay, well, maybe I could call round again next Tuesday?" She gave me a brief, shy smile and ran out of the room, leaving me dazed. I wasn't sure of much, but I knew it was going to be a long week to wait, and that at the end, it would be worth every long minute.